BUZZFEED IS LOSING THEIR SHIT OVER THIS NIGGER

WELL GENTS! It's finally here. The Nigs, Fems and Fags are turning on each other. I never thought this day would come.

BuzzFeed Article: www.buzzfeed.com/mandywrites100/gross-amor-armour-asked-random-girls-how-their-va-2wnhl

original video: youtube.com/watch?v=jB3EkiGx-QY

Ha ha too bad OP's brain does not have a direct link to his thread making ability.

Shit thread moron.

I understand and pity you. This isn't about me. You're anger is from a very dark sexually aggressive place.

Video has 904 views, avg 4k views and nothing in the google to even suggest who this nigger is.

Sage this shit.

OP's video is a gay nigger, like OP.

Don't give it views.

hey man I don't make the rules I just post about it. however, I do know that he along with filthy, amazing and a few other youtubers talked about how he got removed from google search and demonetized from his last video that got removed

Notice he is only asking human girls, not niggers.

Well even Niggers know that Nigresses are less valuable

*Lights cigarette takes a single drag and blows smoke into your face*

Did you just say this is a DESIGNATED thread?

Come on Larry. Are you ready to talk about it yet. It's been 15 years…

When making QUALITY posts in the DESIGNATED thread make sure you check the "Do not bump" checkbox.

Don't believe me? Here's a picture.

Why can't you just open up!? Okay so you were anally raped by a 4 foot 11 chinese man. I'm here for you. i love you

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Why are you treating me like this? We've been together for 20 years. I'm your wife Larry! Mom was right… I do deserve better.

Who nursed your anus when it ruptured? ME!

Happy Larry? This won't make up for the anal raping you suffered.

nice slide, faggot OP

don't give this nigger any views.

This is actually good satire

Hang yourself op

Lurk more, cunt.

It is with a mix of 3 layer irony.

What am I Shillary? I don't summarize. thats for women and gays

wew

archive mother fucker
link breaking mother fucker
DO YOU SPEAK IT

Shit thread