Archive.org removes Dr. Pierce Broadcasts

Always assumed this day would come eventually, I have my own copies saved, not going to post here since the Jews apparently look here for things to take down. Those files have been up for 13-14 years. How the Jews have been able to take down now is a fucking crime.

I'm complaining, I hope others will complain too. Would like to know what part of US law has changed that we no longer have free speech here. I assume the Jews are going to cite laws in the UK (which was their point of getting the laws passed there), but that isn't enough. They're taking the internet away.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio
natall.com/
archive.is/JZpZS
natall.com/td/
urbanproxy.eu/torrent/7016365/The_whole_Pirate_Bay_magnet_archive
gnunet.org/
torproject.org/
ipfs.io/
github.com/ipfs/notes/issues/37
blog.archive.org/2017/01/13/see-trump-archive-fact-checks-in-one-place/
scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2270&context=californialawreview
mnbenchbar.com/2015/06/when-public-space-isnt-public/
archive.fo/h471g
192.184.9.81:8205/stream
natall.com/cd-offer/
archive.org/search.php?query=reviewer:"sarahcohen"
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17678229
demonoid.pw/files/details/3545405/
freenetproject.org/
twitter.com/slifty
twitter.com/nwatzman
mega.nz/#!JPokWbzb!p5juYLhie8i3pl7vMxSIFZa3JzdjoUIQ3mHhmQBmc3E
mega.nz/#!wWRm2ZyT!zVSmZMCxiJTzs7veo4YjgbjzcQOFQTzDV7LG4clysaU
archive.org/details/JonathanBowdenAudioCollection
archive.org/details/GeorgeLincolnRockwellAudioArchive
archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionvideopartial
127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmaXjh31SboFDQ57neVDW951vr7ycojLajoEwbMJ9CZPDY
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmaXjh31SboFDQ57neVDW951vr7ycojLajoEwbMJ9CZPDY
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmRKg1VsyVDeJzUDLCbNiTzHq2tXRMnnY5cDLxYKF5d8Hp
dist.ipfs.io/#go-ipfs
localhost:5001/webui
archive.org/download/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3/Ah-MeinKampf-MurphyVersionAudioBook.mp3
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/2883-mein-kampf-audiobook/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7207898/Adolf_Hitler_-_Mein_Kampf_-The_Ford_Translation
pastebin.com/GF2H3aav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This still works. Does it not include what was on that link?

they're not the same, not in order of broadcast and some missing. also, as I said in OP, the Jews scour this place looking for things to take down, this one will be gone by tomm too. Every time a video is linked from here or anything good linked, the Jews have it down within 24 hours.

Anyway, it's up now, won't be there long. Anyone who cares, DL it now, though it doesn't have dates on it and not it chronological order and a few missing.

Calm down nigga, there's still tons of Pierce shit up. It doesn't seem like the kikes, for once.

I'm registering through a sock to complain with these cocksuckers that I use the broadcasts "for research purposes." And it is research, it's history, it documents history.

You don't belong here, please leave.

Sorry, too much shitposting elsewhere during the break :^) Anyway >>9631653 is right and you should take that into account when writing a complaint.

Unless his sons somehow got the copyright and sold it to the Jews under threat. I have to try to track down Strom and ask him, because he held/holds part of copyright to American dissident Voices and he sure as hell didn't sell it. They Jews already bankrupted him and threw him into jail. They can't get away with this after it being up for 14 years.

Does anyone recall the name of that fucking new group Strom started with other guy? I think they took it down due to UK "hate speech" bullshit with Jews. The timing is way too coincidental after all this time.

Will anyone else help me bitch about this? I'll track down Kevin Strom eventually, but I know he would not sell it, and moreover the Jews wouldn't give him money for it. Unless the threat was to put Dr. Pierce's sons in papers and get them fired from their companies. I want to know how the Jews engineered this. He knew he was dying for 3 months and he had his own lawyer, it's hard to believe he would have risked this.

IF it turns out to be his sons, if you are interested in WW 2 you better buy any David Irving books you want now, because you can bet same "offer you can't refuse" will be made to his daughters.

You'll probably get more help when it isn't 3am in burgerland, and things might need to calm down first (I'm surprised the entire catalog isn't dildos what with bans being non-functional). If not, try /polk/.

Damn jews. Gonna reupload to MEGA even though it won't be seen in search engines.

Don't label it NatSoc propaganda. Instead label it historical evidence of ebil nazis which has to be (((researched))) by anti-fascist, SJW, peace projects and so on. Go this route and shit will stay up forever.

If it was so important, why didn't you save the torrent and share the link?

Listen to this man.

Its time then to upload the whole collection to EVERYWHERE. Its highly advisable to play this on the background when doing menial things.

We could use more people uploading the broadcasts to youtube, along with some kind of video since they are just audio clips. I doubt half of them have been posted.

Also, it would be helpful to go through the broadcasts, carefully paying attention and snipping out some important clips, maybe put them to a semi-related video and just name it something totally unrelated to Pierce, something that draws attention and spreads his message to those who wouldnt be looking for him intentionally.

It wasn't Jews who took down Pierce's shit.
I am pretty sure it's because National/American Vanguard just re-released it all and they want your shekels.
Just a guess.

So it was Jews, duh.

Archive.org isn't the fucking government. Kvetching about free speech when it comes to private entities is a kike distraction.

America is fully kiked, can't expect such content to survive their degeneracy, they are the eternal Satanists after all

It's a private website, you cocksucking faggot. They can remove anything at any time for any reason.

And to what extent do private companies have right to bend free speech and control the narrative?
Until it hurts political discource in "free speech area"?

The protections the first amendment actually ensures are so paper thin in regards to how effective it is, anyone who isnt congress can do anything they want to take your speech away and censor you, or punish you for it. To my knowledge, there are no provisions ensuring protection from discrimination for things you have said.

Sir, you sound very eloquent and learned in these matters. Weren't you a member of the moot court team from NYU that beat us last year?

Good point. I should have gotten off the train and sent the Jew who runs my department an email explaining why I wouldn't be in. Sure he'd have been understanding.

I've been going through archives of old stuff and I hope this stuff isn't lost, but
so you're a tremendous lala fruit

doesn't apply, and fuck the principle. We are going to make others pay for what they say and spread. Aim to win, not whine.

Then upload what you have to more places, and let us know.

It's still the National Alliance
natall.com/

The torrent file for this particular archive is supposed to be here:
archive.org/download/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts_archive.torrent
archive.is/JZpZS

The problem is, archive.org doesn't post a magnet. Bunch of faggots.
Never fear, user is here:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d67fdc008e3f6938f943c21fa7c0ab014c5c922&dn=DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Of course that doesn't fix the fact that there's zero seeds at the moment.

Yes, for the price of $20, you can still get the audiobook of TTD.
natall.com/td/

This is why we need distrubuted storage. Archive.org is a (((single point of failure))) and as op shows susceptible to censorship.

After reading , I think the answer is to download all .torrent files with magnet links from archive.org. That way you don't have to host the entire archive for yourself but only a few pieces. If everyone hosted part of archive.org, they could censor all they want, it would only mean a slight inconvenience.
The entire TPB magnet archive from february 2012 only "weighs" 90.1 MiB: urbanproxy.eu/torrent/7016365/The_whole_Pirate_Bay_magnet_archive

See also:
GNUnet: censorship resistant framework for p2p networking gnunet.org/
Tor: The onion router torproject.org/
IPFS: Interplanetary file system ipfs.io/
Discussion of IPFS+Tor: IPFS is not an anonymous network by itself, but combined with Tor could provide storage with privacy github.com/ipfs/notes/issues/37

(Pic not related)

Those magnet links will only be worth anything if somebody besides archive.org decides to have and seed the full files.

Of course, the question is then how do we set up a distrubuted mirror of archive.org. The easiest one can do now is to download and keep the files of something you find interesting, and start seeding when archive.org baleets the files.

Yea you do that
blog.archive.org/2017/01/13/see-trump-archive-fact-checks-in-one-place/

Not if it's to promote political bias as a non-profit org :^)

See:
Obviously you don't argue in good faith. When you contact them, pretend to be a jewish marxist who's researching fascism to prevent it. If they still refuse, accuse them of covering up the lies and crimes of fascism.

you fuckers pick up such cute fucking expressions expressions on reddit or 9 gag or whatever fucking poison you come from. Wild guess- you're not all that smart? You can't seem to "get it" that each time anything goes up here–be it a Dr. Pierce video or TD link of any sort– the Jews proceed to take it down within days. The one the idiots posted above, that will be gone by Friday.

It's always the douchebags who don't actually do anything who have the biggest fucking mouths, as I'm sitting here fighting these motherfuckers by myself. Now sit in the fucking corner and don't fucking question me again or you're going to get hit harder than your father used to beat your mother.

Just download, backup, and re-upload. The system is going to try and purge what they can as they've been doing for a good 5-6 years now. It'll only amplify while they continue to hold onto their devices. It's about who can make the fight not worth the struggle.

Every time they fight back it's costing them time and money. AI can be manipulated and circumvented as we've already seen. Eventually they'll have no choice but to return back to rejecting censorship or they'll die. Every company in the world can burn if that's what needs to be done. The ends justify the means in this struggle even if it means returning back to the cave.

That's why you archive everything, personally. If the past year hasn't taught you this then I know what to tell you.

outsider confirmed

says the scumbag who won't propagate the audio in question. Do you really not understand how any of this works? Listen to and torrent as well, it's simple as shit. If you're not willing to, you are lazy, terminally stupid, or just making shit up in the first place
I'll fite you irl

We need to start making torrent packs of Holla Forums-related "evergreen" audio files like Dr. Pierce's broadcasts, Alex Linder's audiobooks, etc.

Why even make your OP here then?

Really need a re-up.

I fucking knew I should have saved them… Guess I thought since they've been up so long, they were safe.

Fucking ridiculous, Pierce was an academic and his work was well researched and analytical. Can't argue him? Just ban it! Fucking disgusting.

This one user would greatly appreciate a full reup. maga or something, i'm not great with torrents. . .

You're not doing the old doctor a favor by misrepresenting him in such a way.

Why user? There were broadcasts on there that you can't even find on other sites. You can still get the transcripts from (I think) national vanguard, there are even a few transcripts for broadcasts I've never been able to find.

There is actually court precedent for the first amendment extending to private entities that effectively act in the capacity of government. Case had to to with a large shopping mall which was basically the only place for people to hang out and talk in the area. The case has not been widely refered to since the original ruling, nevertheless, American law has a strong reliance on precedent (even a lower / out of jurisdiction ruling can be submitted for consideration / reference). If you're googling it, case happened over 30 years ago IIRC.

t. not-even-a-law-fag

interesting. do you remember the case name, user?

I don't recall the exact case for certain, I read about this literally 20 years ago. After googling, I'm guessing that it was probably Robins vs. Pruneyard which was a California State constitution case.

scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2270&context=californialawreview

Apparently the US Supreme Court has seen things the opposite way, here is an article on "mall law" and "company towns":

mnbenchbar.com/2015/06/when-public-space-isnt-public/

There was a great thread with lots of information and useful links here on 8ch the other week. It seems to be gone, while the usual flotsum remains. Does anyone have a archive link to that thread? I don't remember what it was titled but it was the only thread regarding Dr. Pierce at the time, I believe.

Please make a torrent of this content and seed it for a while. I beg you, if you, or someone else has this collection, make it available for all. I will gladly seed this material for months if I can obtain a copy.

you don't need a (yet), though option is there on the page now It's still up. Just go, there's an option to DL, do it and do it quickly before the Jews get of that one too. Every "Good" Dr. Pierce video you see on Jewtube was made by either myself or 3 others who all come from scandinavia. I'll always have them, and I'm pretty sure solargeneral has most of my vids and the other good ones saved.

The audio, just go there right now and save, it's a few hundred megabytes. It the time comes from torrents, will start with not but not necessary right now.

As for Linder reading books, whatever gets your rocks off but the fuckign interruptions and the tangents he goes off on drive me insane. IF you want the audio in order, right here.

If anyone wants the PDFs of all the broadcasts, can put in a pastebin or something. He has a torrent option, but I just DL ed all the broadcast files zipped and it worked for me.

For all the retards who claim to hate "storm fags," the reason we even have these is because the anticipated this day would come 16 years ago:

Certain comments in this thread are being deleted without explanation…

You should be aware that the content on this messageboard is being pruned and sanitized for your consumption.

The implications of such censorship are quite obvious.

Thank you for caring for and sharing Dr. Pierce's legacy. I myself was completely unaware of this work until long after he had passed away. I'm sad to say. If it was not for the efforts of people such as yourself I would not be able to access the deeds of this dead man.

You are doing a very good thing, I hope you do not become discouraged by the lack of enthusiasm show by the lemming masses. Perhaps one day, the will wise up.

Keep up the good fight.

Which files disappeared?

Should save the text files on the flawlesslogic blog into a single file too, but great job spreading his word.

Text archive now gone as well.

Obviously he's being targeted. How long until the youtube videos start disappearing?

hahaha thats just brilliant fam

The other audio file page gone too.

Pierce has now been totally wiped from archive.org

Best to archive the archive
archive.fo/h471g

thus the reason for sperging when user linked from here. I have backups of the second one, will make a torrent…

Yes goy, trust the (((market)))

Thank you user. Pierce is still the most important intellectual in the movement and if his work gets lost then we are in serious trouble.

After seeing these attacks on him, I will make a serious effort to get his message out and make sure it does not become lost. Hard copies, on CD's, distributed at universities. That seems like a good start.

Stay safe!

Are the audio files or video sections of such a nature so that it would be possible and even desirable to have small sections (or as relevant to fit within the size limitations of 4-12Mb) made into .webms?

I ask because if that was done, it would ensure easy spreading and safe-keeping of the footage, which could help popularize his ideas.

they also took down the turner diaries audiobook

now is the time to torrent

You've never seen "Deleted all posts by IP address: –"? Only shills are getting sanitised

And by the way, thank you so much for your work.

William Pierce, to me, is one of the greatest men who ever lived. He cured me of my depression, my anxiety, and cleared up the black cloud of doubt of sadness and doubt that was haunted me for most of my liberally indoctrinated Canadian life.

Hey looking for a video (yt) preferred of a WLP broadcast. I forget the title or topic, but I remember there being a significant portion of it, near or at the end, of some comic book images. It was one of the very high quality videos. Thanks

Ahh nevermind I found it. Not gonna post it in case they're browsing this thread for things to shut down. But found it

We seriously need a new Pierce asap.

How would you guys feel if someone significantly "borrowed" from these broadcasts and made it into their own yt channel? Just repackaging Pierce?

Obviously not to steal his intellect, which cannot be done legitimately, but just to get his ideas out there…. I'm not sure enough of the young generation has the patience to listen to these broadcasts, which is a total fucking shame since he's infinitely more entertaining than any of these alt-light clowns running around.

I dunno, just trying to brainstorm..

And why the fuck hasn't NA/ADV/NAARG started releasing these broadcasts in a nice, easy to consume, format like how the archive was set up? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

The number 1 goal of the National Alliance, NAARG, American Dissident Voices, should be to spread Pierce's work far and wide.

Nobody wants to buy a fucking CD, especially if there's only ~20 select broadcasts on it.

Fucking hell.

I guess the magnet link is completely dead? Damn. I'm way too late on this one. I would just seed this on my extra machine 24/7, if I could. Right now I'm "connected" with a few peers. No download size or any information.

Would you look at that, was right, it's down now. Good to know how they operate.

sage because of double post

You said you have it downloaded, whenever you upload it again, let us know, I want to get my hands on it. I hope I get it before the kikes though.

Bumping since the torrent is completely dead. I know some of you downloaded all the shows, videos, audio books, etc. It would be a great service if you could torrent them or upload them somewhere. I will seed until my internet connection blows up. Wish I knew of this sooner. If we can get back all the data lost then I personally and hopefully others will spread them across the net like wildfire.

OP I recently bought a 4 TB external-drive exactly for this.

Please make a mega account and up everything on there so I can DL it to my drive.

Yes, the jews can take down mega links, but they take several days to process a request and that'll be plenty of time for everyone in this thread to get copies of your DWP stuff.

This
(i dont know what this thread is about but i like it)

Take every single one of your favorite "alt-right" or to broaden the scope, "politically incorrect" commentators, youtubers, etc.

Nobody, and I mean absolutely NOBODY alive today can hold a candle to William Pierce. Not only was William Pierce much more extreme than everyone else in the past or present, but he is several deviations smarter, more academic, more rigorous, more passionate, more organized, more confident, more genuine, more successful, more prepared, more invigorating, more entertaining, and much much more serious about getting things done.

The elite leftists know ALL about him, much more than us on the right do, and it is of critical importance to shut it all down before the kiddies start discovering him.

He died in 2002, and his work is more applicable to CURRENT events than the actual work being being done in current times.

meme

I'll put it on MEGA or something later.

You mistakenly seem to think this is a fucking libertarian board, you cumguzzling faggot.

Regardless, someone post a link to a complete archive of WLP broadcasts when available. I was foolish not to download them all myself beforehand.

Everything of worth should be DL'd when ever possible

OP is right.

Little bump

this is the most important thread on 8ch, unironically. Don't let it die

bump

Loving that meme you got there.

user over at cuckchan made this for me

checking them trips

this happened with the Voice of Albion podcasts too. Does anyone else them at all?
They've been chopped from jewtube as well and the channel banned.
I was looking for the Thomas Steiner interview a few days ago and couldn't find it, but got distracted by IRL kid happenings and forgot about asking.

I was curious how, but then I remembered the .nz
stupid chinks, why wouldn't you take mega home with you when you stole it?

TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionvideopartial(1).zip.torrent

MEGA, when? Bumping this thread again. It cannot die. I want to spread all this like wildfire across the net. Bits and pieces is all I can find. We need it all. It would be a great service, user.

You all know that the National Alliance has an icecat stream constantly re-airing them, right?

192.184.9.81:8205/stream

natall.com/cd-offer/

Have you seen that one comment complaining about anti-kike shit? If you look at her profile you'll see she a ADL kike, the ADL took this shit down. archive.org/search.php?query=reviewer:"sarahcohen"

Wait I'm having doubts now fuck.

Maybe next time read before sperging

I Uploaded it to the pirate bay.
All the broadcasts are dated and titled. I'm pretty sure this is the one I got from archive.org a couple of years ago.

Have a magnet link (or just search TPB for Pierce in the audio category)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d98b6f485b020c53a47c5c5538a83fa611f441a7&dn=Pierce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17678229

It is the original archive.org download. It has extra content besides the radio broadcasts. Pic related.
I also uploaded to Demonoid too.

demonoid.pw/files/details/3545405/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:84aab24d9e45f8a35f8a8067cf52b7dfb0cf73f6&dn=Dr+William+Pierce+Audio+Collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.pw%3A3391%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.pw%3A3391%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.pw%3A3391%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.subdemon.com%3A3391%2Fannounce

user, you're a fucking hero.

oy vey

Thank you user!

Okay now please for someone not great with torrenting, how do I do this?

Any torrent program, where do I put the magnet?

Quick rundown PLEASE

KEK WILLS IT
I'd like a MEGA link as well. My ISP's too shitty for torrents.

download deluge or a similiar program, click "download as magnet link" and deluge should open

torrenting now as well, everyone should keep an archive of WN content

Glad to see even now user always delivers.

Since user wasn't a faggot I guess someone had to be. Magnets can be added by link. Usually there's an option like that under the 'file' header. Just copy and paste into the field.

Or you could just click on the link and select open with.

Okay I think I got it.

Not to be too grabby but does anyone have the transcripts that were also taken down?

They're really useful for ctrl+f ing a certain name or topic to find what broadcast it was from.

What website is that from?

Plz upload it to TPB,I checked and it only has a few 2-3gb files, the archive one was 9gb. I would remind people however of the dangers of using p2p services - to download material like this.

Why is yours only ~2g and the one I have 9gb? I guess mine has the videos or something? It has these .ogg files too, not sure their purpose.

how tf did someone find that so quickly? how would they even know? is that the one(s) scouring this thread?

This is the only one I have.
I remember it was the best/most comprehensive available at the time. It definitely has all his radio broadcasts.
This particular collection has followed me from pc to pc aver the past 2/3 years, and is the one I burn to DVD for friends.

I'm not sure about a 9gb version, but I imagine it may include some of the broadcasts put to video, as some people have done and uploaded to youtube. This, AFAIK, is ALL his original content.
Oh, I did upload it to The Pirate Bay. There is a link above.

Take a screencap of all the files inside the 9gb folder so we can compare

The same user commented on my angry goys pc game torrent.

It's from Demonoid. A torrent site, one of the first. It is original members only, and has good quality stuff. This good goy is probably gonna try and get my account shut down for hate speech.

Its big.

Most pirates are antifa types. Remember, you seed or leech, they can see you. As I said, dangerous. Itd be better if we had some website you can just download it from without being p2p.

Pic related is sorted by size, biggest first, top of the page.

.ogg is a lossless quality audio, so that's probably beefing up the file sizes. But 9gb has to have some videos in it to get that big. As long as we've got all the broadcasts I'm fine with it, but if we are missing something we might need a torrent for the 9gb one too.

Also, some of those VLC files would normally just be numbers, but I started putting the titles in them. The bill and monica one for example.

Damn yeah that's a lot of files, would be a shame if the 9gb had some important stuff the 3gb does not. Probably the best thing to do is for someone to get both and go through and see for themselves.

The 9gb one was probably the archive file with over 600 files, I had heard from someone that its just doubles and shouldnt have anything extra.. but Im not sure if the smaller one has the fame of a dead mans deeds book, or hunter, and the hal turner interview etc.

Didnt mean to sage.

The second archive one had doubles of every broadcast, as well as TTD, and a few other miscellaneous. So it would be more than double the size, but there's no way it could have been 9GB based on that alone..

Theres 3 of every file name/number. One is MP3, the other is .ogg, and then theres a png image of the soundcloud voice profile of the audio file (among all the extra stuff)

Well, theres 2.5gb of padding, so that explains some of it. I dont know what padding is for.

Despite people saying it's awesome, I never cared. Then they tried to delete it. Now I care. Thanks, user.

Wrong way around. We had to deprogram ourselves. This idiot is arguing for indoctrinating ourselves again.

They can see the IP you're using yes. That's not the same thing. If you have an account at that site, and you log in, and you use your raw IP, then yeah, they can see you. You don't have to log in even if you have an account.
That said, who is the cheeky wanker using an Israeli IP?

Sounds bloated maybe. I think .ogg is lossless though, but it's such a strange format, but lossless is better for archival.

Pic?

Probably someone monitoring the torrent and gathering your IPs

Exactly what I was warning about.

Related. Its just junk files, apparently its related to bitcomet (which I dont have)

I was talking to an Israeli on cuckchan a few days ago who appeared to be a genuine WLP loyal. Directed him to this thread.

Good possibility it's him torrenting.

Lossless is usually in flac. ogg is an open source codec that is similar to mp3. Sometimes people use it because it doesn't require licensing.
In this case, lossless would likely be useless to use, because it will depend on the source. If this is just some guy recording what went over the air at the time then it's likely not great quality to begin with.

So I guess the .ogg are about 1.5 1.7x as big as the mp3, which would make a ~2gb file about 5, +2.5 padding. 1.5g or so extra to account for. I showed the top, the entire rest of the file is small 6k type stuff.

Seems to be about ~630 mp3 and .ogg files, as in 1260 together.

Why the fuck would you do that?

Yeah that looks strange. They look trashable but if it were me i'd look inside them with a text editor first just to be safe. I looked into the bitcomet thing and that sounds like exactly what's going on.

You're right, ogg is lossy not lossless. So therefore any duplication is useless. And the quality of the source was probably something already low like you said.

Yeah I think the 3gb one is the safe bet then, sounds like the 9gb is bloated as hell.

You can check for any hidden files, some torrent programs do the same thing as bitcomet but also hide the files by appending a '.' in front. If it's not that then due to how small the filesizes are the only way to tell would be to check one by one after de-duplicating

He was legit.

He said something relatively WN, was shitting on some American normie.

I sarcastically told him he should listen to WLP.

He responded that he already knows all about him, and was happy I brought him up.

Told him about the archive takedown, sent him here.

I will talk to anyone about WLP who will listen. Anyways nah this guy was cool. If he was subversively shilling I don't think he would be doing it from an Isaeli IP. Claimed to be only 25% jew, hates Jews… Anyways we had a nice convo, no worries about him.

But that's IF that one Israeli IP is actually him…

Maybe, or maybe not. Either way when dealing with p2p using a VPN is always the safest choice.

Im just worried theres like 50-300 audio files not included in the smaller one. It should have 300 mp3 and 300 .ogg, not 600 and 600. Some of them have word titles, others are just numbers. I cant seem to match any of the word titles to the number only titles.

For example, I listen to a number only one, write in that its Jews And The White Slave Trade, then search that.. but its not one of the named, written titles.

Cant figure it out.

6.77gb in files, ignoring the padding.

If he's a kike there's a lot to worry about him. There are no based kikes, don't buy into the meme.

Guess that explains why we're getting shoah'd so hard though. Fucking christ, race traitors and idiots.

I'd probably be able to figure it out if I could sit down and view both side to side on my PC. But it's gonna require some tedious work for sure. Just get the 3gb version, then go the 9gb version and find all the files that make up the 3gb version somehow either by sorting or doing it manually, then see what's left that's not duplicates.
I'm sure linux has some tools for this but you could do it by hand too.

He made 308 broadcasts for his NA radio show. They are all there in my torrent.
There are 20 something extra audio files from the NA archives in there too.
I don't think any more original broadcast content is missing.

So apparently theres triples of at least some of these files. Just grab the 2gb one, eventually we should get the 9gb one up though, it obviously meant something to someone with all these specific file types. It was meant for spreading, I just dont know how it benefits it.

Yeah it is, it definitely sounds like you would expect. That and it's 3 MB for a 30 minute recording. I wouldn't have gone that small, but these files could have been made ages ago when the total amount of space used by these was a big deal.

Well there is a chance that the .ogg were the original files grabbed straight from the stream. If that's the case then they would have the best audio quality because transcoding form a lossy format like ogg to another lossy like mp3 will cause quality loss.
you said they are larger filesize too, which might prove it. The best bet would be to do a spectral analysis on one .ogg and one .mp3 of the same broadcast and see which one looks better.

Anyways, I say make it backfire and post more of them on youtube. Also, if you havent already, start downloading GLR speeches. Those will be even more rare than this pierce archive, which thousands of people downloaded over the years no doubt.

Aren't there only three of those? I already have them.

Nah, theres a whole bunch of them. I have 8. Not all are specifically speeches, one for example is a debate with the black panther leader, or at least the guy who coined the term black power. This is probably the worst place to list them all off…

Im not sure I have them all either, just search youtube for 20+

Bump. This is the most important thread on Holla Forums right now. We cannot allow great leaders like William Pierce and George Lincoln Rockwell be erased from history. Their works must live on.

Well the three I have I listened to, and since it was basically his college tour, they were mostly the same. I'm getting some of the others, I could have sworn I had looked for anything else before.

I save a lot of stuff that would otherwise get pulled down. I have a lot of moonman, too.

Theres:

and one saved as "George Lincoln Rockwell National Socialist Pioneer" - a documentary on him

Oh and one titled "George Lincoln Rockwell Speech Texas Small Crowd"

This series too, Im about to grab it, its split in like 7 parts and I remember it being a good one. First video is pretty much just an intro by Pierce.

UCLA*

"No one cared who i was until I put on the Swastika armband"

Heh.

Another Beaner detected trying to pretend to be one of us.

I don't understand why you autistic beaners try so hard to mimic niggers, on top of trying to do this double play bullshit pretending that you're one of us and at the same time kissing ass of ethnic euros/whites because you have this notion that we want your kind around us.

Then you make an ass out of yourself, and when proven wrong, you waddle about with your tail between your legs and is enough of a bitch to mutter and say you're sorry for being an underage shitskin child on Holla Forums. Getting real tired of seeing you autistic wannabe-nigger beaner kids on Holla Forums, every damned week it seems the number increases 10x.

Why would it be dangerous? It's not copyright or anything, right? I legitimately wonder why.

When you download p2p it shows people your IP. Thats all they need to anally rape you, especially with the recent leaks of hacking tools. No one is safe.

Why did you post them directly? They might disappear now because they don't seem to have enough agency to find them themselves.

He's talking about leaking your IP. I've also heard of some security exploits surrounding bit torrent. With the recent federal toy leaks, it's a fair point to keep your opsec in mind, even if getting v& isn't a concern.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont. I purposely tried to avoid it by pointing out this is a bad place to list them. Anyways, I have the ones I mentioned, and I come here daily. Only issue I have is giving up my IP, so if I post anything, it has to be on a website that downloads from the website itself, not p2p.

Why are you using your IP in the first place?

Besides, it's not like I asked for them, I was just commenting on the content of the ones I had listened to before.

It's just like back in the day when all we had was rapidshit, as long as user has the files no amount of jewish lobbying can stop us from sharing them. I guess if you don't have have a VPN or someone else's wifi torrents might not be the best idea, but it's not exactly hard to just keep uploading them to obscure chinese file sites.

Im poor and free vpns never work. I cant even propagandize cuckchan because I got permad. The captcha never shows up, or wont complete. I gave up years ago.
As for torrents, Im not from the US, so never really had to worry about that kinda thing. If you download a lot, using a vpn over your torrent client makes it extremely slow, if it even works at all I found. Im also not very software/tech inclined, I grew up when computer class was teaching you how to copy and paste.

Or if youre just using tor, its always banned because it knows its a tor IP.

Ah. I don't even use the same computer to check my real email. Some anons say that google and youtube will recommend things and they clearly know what you've looked at, despite their opsec. I get separate sets of recommendations. I know my own isn't that great compared to some others.

I've been in apartments that give you a formulaic code to the wifi. Involving the room numbers. All the routers used default passwords as well. If I wanted to in that place, I could have driven around and bricked every single one without any real hacking.
Ah.

Well yes, if youre worried about being on a list or something, or google knowing what you beat off to.. I guess you should use some proper opsec. I order books by mail, and its obvious what Im interested in. Ive been trying to find things that are nearly useless to a single person, but that would eventually be helpful, to someone - in a leadership role. Ive been trying to find things that all of Holla Forums can use, at a later date. If everyone learns these things, we will pretty much get a.. head start I guess you could say, when the niggers start going umkhonto we sizwe on us, bombing our women and torturing our children.

As for antifas though, the risk of them getting your IP is pretty minimal, if you use your head and dont click on obvious honeypot links they post here, for example… and dont torrent pro-white material p2p.

I like having physical books instead of just using my ereader, but I can't figure out a way to get anything too sensitive without amazon or someone having records. I would like GLR's stuff physical. Even if it were bought in bitcoin, they would still have my address. Maybe I should just not care, but on the other hand being paranoid is likely a good thing.

I wonder what the tech savvy ratio is, I assume they can't have too terribly many. Then again one of their guys could be saying the same about us because we're just ignorant and not educated according to them.
That was why I was asking who was being cheeky with the Israeli IP, because I could do that if I wanted to.

That's a crossroads I think most anons on Holla Forums come to. Something like a no real win scenario with that, unless I guess someone with a decent collection dies and you pick it up at a garage sale. At the end of the day though, I don't think anything can safely be done on the clearnet, no matter how crafty you are about they already you were here. If things are so bad they're grabbing people in the night over books, it's sign we were too late anyway. At the end of the day the commies need us or their narrative doesn't work, as long as a couple losers on a Burmese whaling forum are still buying cucked translations of Mein Kampf and bootleg swastika flags they can keep pretending they have a reason to exist, too. In that sense there isn't much incentive to come after us, but rather to keep kicking down their own controlled op e celebs instead.

That said, once they do get around to droning us, people with libraries will be first on the list. I think we all know how dangerous ideas can be, after all.

The real scenario to be concerned about is 500 kike assassins going around and purging people all at once, at some later date.

Once we're at the point, it hardly matter anyway. If things are bad enough to shoot you over having a copy of White Power, it's also probably bad enough to have you imprisoned for saying "I think bringing a nigger home to fuck your wife is a bad idea". Or even just saying nigger, really. . Once their killing whites in the streets it hardly matters what books you do and don't have.

If the concern is being on a watchlist, odds are you're already on it. There was probably some point in 2006 when you said something while you thought your opsec was good that they've still got on record. At least, that's how I see it.

The number is something like 30 million Americans on the list, youre on it.

Not a chance! They couldn't possibly! I was turbo-bluepilled then!

In theory, Freenet is made for this sort of censorship case. I dunno if it can accomodate 9 GB of stuff though. Something to look into…
freenetproject.org/

You're a moron for believing any "based shitskin" meme bullshit. The fact you even made it clear you're from 4cucks AND the fact you're too retarded to understand how to properly use ellipses also proves you're another underage moron. Probably a beaner too.

Holla Forums here, and I quote: "For example, if BitComet users are downloading a set of .mp3 files, it tries to get some of those files from a non-BitTorrent source if possible."
Completely irrelevant feature these days and safe to get rid of.

I put it on my seedbox, enjoy.
Worst case, my provider deletes it, but they usually don't give a shit. /shrug

I trust an Israeli nationalist much more than I trust an American liberal.

Wrong answer retard. You trust neither. What is with you kids and making up bullshit ultimatums so you don't have to admit to being wrong? Are you that fucking brain-dead and childish you have to foolishly abide by hurdles you purposely put up for yourself?

You're sounding more and more like an idiotic kike/shitskin bean child the more you open your fucking yap.

If he was looking for stuff to shut down, and already knows about WLP, then he would have already known about this thread. Quit sperging out.

The only moron sperging out is you. Autistic shitskin. Maybe you need a lesson when to stop replying and another lesson on how to understand to not be a little bitch where you constantly need to have some sort of fucking pat on the back for being wrong, aka what you're doing right now.

You're a kike sympathizer and more likely a literal shitskin bean child who shouldn't be here. I'll give you a hint and let you know to quit while you're ahead rather than you constantly trying to reply to me spewing irrelevant garbage at me thinking that changes the fact you're indeed a traitor/shitskin.

I believe I see the problem here… twitter.com/slifty twitter.com/nwatzman see: profile. He was a PITA back during GG too.

Don't show them where you picked it up! Gawrsh, d'ya want †††them††† to learn how to fit in or something!?!?!
Next they're going to wonder why watermelons aren't associated with niggers 'round here, but traps.

probably legit if it's solo but keep track of it.
I remember one that ran a large WinMX storage bunker, potentially samefag. Also a MW fanboy, used to have a battletech Hotline server. Basically Walther von Brauchitsch 2.0
Wish there was an IP-less way to go with shit like Hotline or WinMX, that'd be really useful. Instead of DLing torrents/magnets directly you'd have a big ol' list to rifle through and take what you wanted, with not even the magnet being on you.

Also you .ogg guys were probably thinking of FLAC

They kinda already started in a way, someone in Florida got an idea last year to start a "lending library" like they do in Ireland and UK along school pathways, and I sent a friend there some 'materials' to add that I had lots of duplicates of over for someone in the area to place inside the one closest to her. Apparently she must have been spotted, and antifags were too lazy to open them up one-by-one to check, so they just burned all 3 of them in the area.
These fuckos are literal fucking mongoloids I swear.
https:// www.gofundme.com/bringthebooksback

Good work, faggot.

Just finished downloading. Turning the rate at which I seed up so other anons can get it sooner. Thank you for this user.
Bumping for exposure.

For those wanting a relatively simple to set up protective layer when seeding, you might want to consider Tribler.

https: //www.tribler.org/

It puts torrents behind a tor-ish onion router that obscures your ip, you can choose how many hops between you and others connected to the torrent, and you can also search and share files within their network also.

Do they even have enough self-awareness to realize they were involved in a book burning? No, of course not. The monsters.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUH INTERNET"

Didn't Pierce essentially tell you that until all the creature comforts are taken away, you wont have the balls to make a change? Get use to it. As long as people like Soros can go to parties in the open, he will do whatever the fuck he wants until you're long extinct.
Keep riding the neet tiger faggot

IPFS is pretty based

Backup of the full Pierce archive:

DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts.tar.gz.md5
mega.nz/#!JPokWbzb!p5juYLhie8i3pl7vMxSIFZa3JzdjoUIQ3mHhmQBmc3E
DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts.tar.gz
mega.nz/#!wWRm2ZyT!zVSmZMCxiJTzs7veo4YjgbjzcQOFQTzDV7LG4clysaU

Praise Kek! Thank you for delivering, user. I'm using the demonoid link, but if it's exactly the same as TPB, then I will see there as well.

Hmmm…
This makes me angry.

Here is William Pierce delivered at his best.
He was born too early.
Rest in peace.

bump

To be fair, angry goy is malware.
nope.jpg

You'll get banned instantly on most e-learning sites for posting "racist" content.

At a minimum this should be preserved just for historical context. Honestly, even (((whoever))) runs the archive site should agree with that.
I just listened to the
episode from 1998. He discussed how there was a crime against some faggot who died and then was covered on the media for months. Meanwhile a case where some blacks in a prison tortured a mentally retarded white guy to death and it never got mentioned anywhere. That shit has been going on far longer than I realized.
He also talked about the NATO interference with the Serbs, and how in the Netherlands an Israeli plane crashed and people there died. Later, more people started mysteriously dying because of what was on the plane.

aaaaaand it's gone

That's what the torrent was for. A couple anons said they would leave it on their seedbox.

kek, that wasn't there before.

Good job you fucking moron. Fuck you

There's a reason we use archive.is and not archive.org

Checking in

Keeping this alive.

from apr 5
kek

Thank you for sharing this. Dr Pierce saw it all coming. I only wish he could have reached more people before we got this far.

It's gone.

I got them from this user's mega upload, in case anyone misses his post

thanks.

What's part two of this?

interesting….I forgot all about that plane crash. That definitely needs to be dug sometime.
Also yeh, it turns out there's more than just the jews behind NATO cracking open Serbia though.
They accidentally revealed their ploy here: https:// www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html killary is literally a hired mercenary, able to garner more power than usual through posing first as a politician's wife, then a politician herself.
Whatcha wanna bet with her "collegiate feminitz activictimz" and subsequent political powergaming around Arkansas she was recruited by the CIA ala Steinem to lead that Manchurian hippie Bill around by his penis and been with them ever since?
Anyway, normie media has occasionally reported on saud movements in kosovo since around 2008, when killary was made SoS, I presume they took this as a sign it was ok to continue with the radicalisation they started during the war. I was amazed no cuckservatives, not even the naive ones that thought they were "doing what's right for aur nashun" ever picked up on this, but that NYtimes article sent me spiraling back to 1999, and suddenly a fuckload of pieces fell into place, with Hillary as "the president's wife" making her "white house pet project" turning the democrats into the new primary War Party For Izntreal by "urging them to bomb" rather than building a drug rehab centre or some other PR-friendly maneuver.
Israel, Saudis, Muzzie Brotherhood. There was no infiltration, they've all been working with each other for the past 18 years!!!
I really hope one of /ourguys/ manages to get into the FBI and pry into that further.

yeah, although the maker didn't seem too bright. I think the malicious designs are more on Microsoft's end. Dummy has Win10 completely unfettered, straight out the box, and wide open and free.
He's going to become some kind of statistic or other eventually.

Anyway Voice of Albion is still down, so if anyone has the full collection or a magnet that'd be swell.

Von Bluvens standalone archive is gone as well. Not linking for obvious reasons but there's a pretty big MP3 collection from everyone, WAR to Glenn Miller, that needs downloading and reupping. We need more mirroring than just Pierce's content if arc.org is going to be following the commands of millennial kikes.

trips confirm, poster was a most ebin shitlord.

is the website broken or have the mods allowed a samefag to create 201 posts in a single thread?

I can tell you only some of those were me, I don't remember them all being the same ID before.

I would wager that there are many other similar incidents that go straight down the memory hole.

Stop pretending to be ingroup you fucking newfag. Nigga has been used since the dawn of chans. Mein Neger is fucking ancient.

suk a dik faggot, if you're good at something make it your job!

Here's an ipfs mirror of + archive.org/details/JonathanBowdenAudioCollection + archive.org/details/GeorgeLincolnRockwellAudioArchive + The audio books for The Turner Diaries and Hunter (from youtube).
I'm also in the process of adding archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionvideopartial before the CIA Niggers can get to it.

127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmaXjh31SboFDQ57neVDW951vr7ycojLajoEwbMJ9CZPDY
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmaXjh31SboFDQ57neVDW951vr7ycojLajoEwbMJ9CZPDY

New reference: ipfs.io/ipfs/QmRKg1VsyVDeJzUDLCbNiTzHq2tXRMnnY5cDLxYKF5d8Hp

How to use IPFS to share files
1. Download the installer at dist.ipfs.io/#go-ipfs
2. Run the installer
3. in the terminal, type "ipfs init" and "ipfs daemon"
4. Go to localhost:5001/webui
5. Dump your info as neeeded

IF WE'RE BEING SO OPEN, WHY NOT POST MEIN KAMPF OR THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION?

bump

Perfect.

Mein Kampf audio book - archive.org/download/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3/Ah-MeinKampf-MurphyVersionAudioBook.mp3

Wake me up if you find a
FORD TRANSLATION
copy of it. Otherwise, I don't care.

new ipfs ref
QmRKg1VsyVDeJzUDLCbNiTzHq2tXRMnnY5cDLxYKF5d8Hp

whoops, wrong one
QmcQub9omoffjkpawy7NSzYFqicUVHCPZGbT9bbAG2dWc6

I think this is where I got the Ford audiobook.
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/2883-mein-kampf-audiobook/

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7207898/Adolf_Hitler_-_Mein_Kampf_-The_Ford_Translation

Who cares if they can see you download? This isn't something the copyright mafia can do anything about.

Thanks. I didn't think there even was an audiobook version of it.
I have the PDF, and also the PDF about the translation differences as well. I flipped through that and the differences are very noticeable.
The stalag-cucks annoy me to the ends of time, because the version they keep pushing is essentially unfinished and the same translator had his own more complete version released later.

bumpity bump.

jesus just set up an ipns hash

IPNS introduces a single point of failure, but I guess having both couldn't hurt
/ipns/Qmaeteh7MaFrZKYmUTSF2QFpXjsNeyMbwpzggpq5UhFA9j
/ipfs/QmbgEQyXRrLjd8iGJ7WotqTo3to1WzVPwEAikd3A9mSZm7

What are the security/privacy implications of running ipfs? Do many people use it?

a lot of people use IPFS, but its as anonymous as bittorrent without tor. the more peers hosting a hash, the more anonymous it gets.

So not anonymous at all really. Still, it sounds interesting - when I get some free time I'll set up a scratchbox VM and try it out.

Does anyone know who owns the "national alliance" site now? They are selling 20 speeches speeches for $20 shekels, and on 20 on each CD, only 5 CDS. Meaning even if you wanted to buy them all, you couldn't, only 100 available. Would not surprise me if it's an SPLC honeypot.
I was buying shit from Dr. Pierce when I was 13 or 14, and do you know the likes at the SPLC somehow bought al his papers at a garage sale. I really don't care, the likes can put it up their fucking asses, but this makes me think he is REALLT behind the sale of these thinks, as storm doesn't have a put to piss in since he's on the child sex offender registry….

Nope. Gas yourself for using nogspeak/being a gay.

When I try to DL this file Mega says the decryption key is invalid.

Anyone have a credible copy of the Talmud… impossible to find an english version

Just verified the key and it is correct. You have botched the copy/paste, user.

Thanks for your help. Turns out it was a security feature on my browser preventing the download from validating. Sorry about the false alarm. All is well.

I would also be very interested in obtaining an accurately translated, english version of the Talmud.

IPFSfag, none of these hashes work. Are you sure you have set it up right? It's concerning that the hash has changed so often.

Will Williams and Kevin Alfred Strom.

They could be doing a much better job than they are, but I doubt they're SPLC.

I post new hashes every time I add something to the folder, and when I do that, I also unpin the older hash. The subdirectories all remain the same. If you want an ls on the hash I could post that.

As said it's not really anonymous, but what you can do is route all of it's traffic through tor.

English translation of the Talmud known as The Soncino Talmud can be found via torrents.

This version is censored. Is not an accurate translation of the Talmud. It has been selectively edited in order to hide from the gentiles the malevolent nature of the jew.

The Soncino Edition is still pretty inflammatory. All of the statements in pic related (except those from the minor tractates) can be found in it.

yes where is part 2?

You're much better off with "The Talmud Unmasked" or the new book by the Jew Princeton professor "Jesus in the Talmud" along with "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 years" by Israel Shahak.

Wait, let's count down: 3,2,1…"You're a fucking KIKE shill who doesn't want people to read it so that people don't know what's in there! Shill! Report him" (and knowing the mods, they'll probably go along).

I'm an autist when it comes to studying Kikery, and even I can't get through even 10 pages at a sitting of the Jerusalem or Babylonian Talmud. Take the most dense legal reading you can imagine with about 20 references to page not to jurists you know and respect, but to bizarre kikes….and about topics that, in general, you care NOTHING about such as how many drops of unkosher brother added to a pot in takes to make the entire pot unkosher. I'm not kidding, there are like 40 pages just on this topic.

So unless you are the reincarnation of "The Jewish Specialist" himself, Julius Streicher, I can't imagine any even semi sane human–check that, even any iNSANE human since I'm only semi-sane– sitting and reading all those fucking volumes. Get the 3 books I recommended. You can find the at least 2 of them on Solar General, the one by Princeton Jew might need to torrent.

unkosher broth

bump.

Nothing good should be linked here without shitting it into a p2p network to live forever.

I am almost certain that anything White Nationalist, anything from National Alliance, ect, is being suppressed on Bittorrent. Transfers are not functioning as they should be. I've seen things type of behavior before, when trading popular movies or the like. The White Nationalist materials are being attacked by whatever anti-Bittorrent technologies entities like the MPAA and RIAA make use of. The transfers are still completable, but often with great difficulty.

Why is the Ford translation better?

I'm the faggot sitting on more than 50 different "protocols (of the elders)" books. (Oldest early 1700)
This is the reason I don't name/release them, yet.
I want to be sure there's no way for the nigger-kike to make up new 'hoaxes' or remove them from the web.

It's personal preference. Pierce used to sell the Manheim version.

Also, those books posted above, and other lit lists, never have the real books describing, art, philosophy, science etc etc, only the commercial kike-approved books.

You must dig deeper, much deeper.
Nothing is released in "normal books", _everything_ is published as essays, poems or "christan literature". ALWAYS under fake author.

Most important, one must learn the zionist semantics to be able to actually know you're reading an i struction manual.

Some are also codified, normally with double space followed by point, comma, semicolon etc etc. It's easy when you see it

The modern version was written by the same kike who got the balfour declaration into reality. It was written in 1888 with only a few minor changes in the one released 1903/21and is known to the public as the protocols of the elders of zion.

"Do not put flowers on my grave, put stones" ;)

This is for all nigger-kikes watching the thread.

Sorry for ip-switching, just want to be sure everyone knows.

Greetings from up north, where the real giants roam

Why don't you just post all the content on some site?

Forgot one very important source; sermon's. (Sometimes the texts are published only as a single page 'sefer', normally in hebrew. You'll need to ocr this shit if you don't understand hebrew.)

Hertzel or Rothschild? I've never heard any attribution has been made for the protocols. Pierce himself used to think they were written by Professor Sergi Nihlus himself who just had a very good understanding of Jewry.

Asher Zvi Hirsch Ginsberg/Ginzberg, sometimes aka. Ahad Ha'am.

I'm going to fill in everything Pierce missed, be so sure. I've spent the last 10+ years reading old scriptures and texts. This will blow brains all over the world, it's so dirty most people will be red-pilled a second time, trust me

WLP videos are the most censored videos on the internet. Jewtube will terminate all of them, they've been doing this for a decade now.

I've got some of the best videos saved here:

pastebin.com/GF2H3aav

Flush all semitic belief systems down the toilet and lets start over. We can do much better!

All my sources are jewish, I haven't included one single 'white nationalist' source. The work is probably over 80% 'fresh stuff', except for some ppl at Harvard, Oxford etc.
The thing is, it have been in front of us all the time, that's how they got away with it.

This world would be infinitely better off had some natural diaster wiped the semites off the face of the earth 3000 or so years ago.

I'm sorry to say, but you'll need to go further back in the fake history of man to wipe these parasitic lies from being created.

What an interesting thing to say. I must admit I'm not as well read as I should be, I've read through the Dawn of Civilization, and Durant's 11 volume series. Plus some less memorable historical texts.

I have no degrees or titles.

Teach me what you know.

I didn't even finish school some 30 years ago, maybe that's why I can think 'free'. ;)
And still I'm wealthier than most educated fucks.

I correct myself; [created] as stolen and rewritten…

Yesterday I read a book from late 1600 on how to fill Europe with immigrants to destroy it. You read correct; from the 17th century.

Flowers/roses, often named with the harvest moon, are women codified in many poems, you can probably guess what her pillars and lovely bush are.. Now you know how to find the rape every christian women (in war) in old poems.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

IDK, for me at least, the reason Pierce is so entertaining to listen to is because he had such disdain for plebs, but also wasn't above making a few really sarcastic jokes about the Jews. It was strange since he was so good with his own written material and not so good in interviews. His own stuff I could listen to for hours and hours.

I haven't focused on Pierce, was years since I listened to anything with him, but I'm pretty sure he did miss a lot of important stuff.

National day quest:
Find out what hides and been dumped in the 'deep sea' and why the 'deep sea' is so important in many old jewish texts.

Oh, one more thing, the "Red cross" and "the Red SWASTIKA society" was all created by kikes, using the cross and swastika to make it look local.

I'm going offline, need to 'celebrate' our national day with guest soon to arrive. I'll check back later tonight if you got any questions.

Fridens!

One last post, the "Nanking Massacre" is as real as the "Holocaust".

Archive.org removes ANYTHING not only dmca. They even removed PedoButts' Twitter, all he had to do was ask for it. Never rely on it

alright I made a typo, nvm, but they do remove specif posts from twitter

I'm just glad someone has the patience to do that at all. I can't be arsed to look at any version of that cancer. Have fun with that.

The same guy wrote a book he hosts on his site for free that goes into complete detail on the translations. It has the original phrase, and then has a direct comparison of that phrase from every translation along with his own. Look at it for yourself. Other translations can be either too literal and sound rambling or end up not containing the essence of the statement.

Pretty sure the Ford version is newer than Pierce being alive, so…

Are you that guy on random youtube comments who always mentions how he just read some rare book nobody has heard of that's ancient and he got it in some used book store?

And no source or title what so ever.

That's what made me ask, those never do either.

Nope, don't even have a youtube account.

Let me quote myself, STINKY-NIGGER-KIKES.

Why don't you create a Mega archive or a torrent of your sources and post a link here? Anons will mirror them. Then you can release your work knowing that the sources have been backed up.

It's for a bigger work, it will be posted here and on every other site you can imagine, when done.
I do still release a lot of stuff every now and then.

Why not read this today: "Racial intermarriages: their scientific aspect. Specially compiled for the consideration of Parsees in connection with the Juddin question" (1922)

Notice the "f" are crosses, you do the math.

also; a loot of books can't just be named, because most people don't understand the semantics, so it must be released with a cheat-sheet or instructions. This is why they have been working so hard to make sure no one get enough information in normal schools to understand this.
People are too stupid these days, according to plan.
Sad but true.

Bump

You were correct
The item is not available due to issues with the item's content.

well i sure do hope you work fast
you should release before ITS TOO LATE ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

In case anyone else wants to read it:
>>>/pdfs/6101

I know you've posted about this before in the past user. Can you elaborate a bit? Can you maybe post an example where it's clearly visible?

the last person to redditspace was this traitor. You had better fix your shit, faggot

If I get back home today, I might do thread about it tonight. (Gmt+1) after 21:00.
Reason i 'hijack' big threads is my threads often get slided into places even I don't know about. Maybe I should first collect some important books on ancient 'crypto' and post in /pdf?
Anu other suggestions on [ZIONIST] topics are welcome.
Maybe another "protocol" from 17xx? There's one interesting book, not only mention the normal topics, but also the masterplan for the "genocide"…

Thanks!

need a site, preferebly a big one, where I can post on, and where my posts can get highlighted or similar, so no one miss the posts. any ideas folks? Thinking of vienna etc, but dunnonif it's too "extreme" for the common ppl? Storm is not an option.

The most effective propaganda I have come across was Pierce videos on youtube. They have his audio and the pictures are more modern day examples of what he was talking about. What made the propaganda so effective was Pierce's predictive accuracy, and the sense that some things have not changed since the late 90s/early 2000s, and in many ways have gotten worse. You also see pictures of Lil Wayne and are reminded that even these videos were made maybe a decade ago, but are still more and more relevant as time passes. Predictive power earns respect.

Higher res version

A week's worth of posts have gone missing from this thread. What the fuck is going on here?

Ignore this, looks like it was some weird cache thing. All is well.

I've still got them all. Is there any more archives or do we need to create a new one?

There is an archive of all broadcasts on Mega here: .

Thanks user, I will seed for at least a few months.

If no one beats me to it I will make this happen.

I wouldn't be against hosting an onion site with all of this on there. Hosting companies wouldn't give a shit so long as the onion was never discovered. If anyone complains say it's a relay and not an exit node or site. They'd have to examine the configuration in order to determine that and most hosting providers are retarded anyway.

I don't think I'll ever have the autism required to actually read Marx.

Who's going to be the next internet gorillionaire and make a web-3.5 app dedicated to censored content?

Reinstall your OS every morning

That will not effectively protect your privacy. What you must do is buy several hundred different CPU's and motherboards. Every morning install a new one and throw the old one away.

Seems to have been a censored idea.

Holy shit, you are that one mexiturd autist.