Mafia III Developers Wish They Could Cure Racism

archive.is/4rYHi

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/08/liquefying-virus-uses-one-gene-to-make-caterpillars-climb-to-their-doom/
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/27/sexually-transmitted-virus-sterilises-insects-turns-them-on/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20816312
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0023277
newscenterterkeley.edu/2013/09/18/toxoplasma-infection-permanently-shifts-balance-in-cat-and-mouse-game/
jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.1ong
please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17827351
cargocollective.com/whp/Disgust-Disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18347968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
thecollegefix.com/post/27804/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you are literally a criminal nigger??

Is this a joke?

I´ll pirate this, mod the nigger out and replace him with a white npc and spend the game shooting niggers without doing a single story mission

He's white.

he looks like a joke

Well, that's too bad because contrived crusading like that is only making me more racist.

You mean

Instead of shoehorning in muh equal representation they show actual racism.

I like that.

here comes the shitstorm

ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

muhfuggen gabagool smh fam

i dont see a problem here

Would be nice if they expand that mechanic. People act differently and police respond differently depending on where you go.

Bla bla bla We mafia and shit bla bla bla.

is it possible to cure racism?
having an enemy is important for a human

I am sure you could "cure" it by disabling certain parts of the brain, like in that experiment where they shut down some areas of a brain and turned the person into a leftist

The interesting thing is, they actually might.

Since this time, they can do the "racism bad bad we good man yes", they aren't held back. However, it being a AAA title and all, it'll probably be 25 lines of text spread around NPCs and that's it.

Of all the fucking games to put a mechanic like that in to push the lefty agenda they put it in one where it actually makes sense for NPCs to do that.

Every fucking time, man.

Mafia 1 and even the otherwise flawed Mafia 2 both dealt with historical racism correctly. It was fairly clear some areas were populated along racial lines and both sides used period-correct racial slurs. There was the occasional off-hand racist remark/incident but it wasn't fucking KKK members all over the place because that simply isn't how it was at the time outside of the most extreme cases.

None of this was ever a plot point because that's how society was at the time. I'm going to bet there'll be a mission in Mafia 3 where you save the innocent black kids from the ebul white cops.

You're not just bullshitting, right? That's too fucking good to be true.
Leftism really is a mental illness.

Aint even joking m8
express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves

Wow. The brainwashing has begun.

what?

Yeah, and amsuing part is that it's going to backfire on them, because the crowd who actually cares about the social justice aspect is going to jump on the opportunity to get outraged that OH mY GOD THE GAME KEEPS USING THE N* WORD THIS IS SO RACIST, and completely overlook the context.

Like, they're going to ignore the fact that racism is depicted as a bad thing, and just get outraged because the game is depicting racism at all.

Like that time SJWs got outraged at Human Revolution for having a homeless black woman as a character (Letitia?) and ignored the fact that it was probably meant to draw attention to real-life issues with homelessness in Detroit.

da fuck?

So they removed the part of the brain that reacts to danger, and the person becomes a liberal?

I guess that means voting liberal really is dangerous.

LOL

Personally it how everyone misinforms racism. Racism implies that ones own race or another is superior while another race is inferior. What is shown more often is prejudice not racism.
Racism
As every user here knows. Every human is factually a piece of shit. But this is me being prejudice.

Did a single one of you actually read fucking OP?
They are basically doing the opposite of censoring and addressing a sensible subject by showing it in the game without PC bullshit.

Maybe i am wasting my time and you are all Holla Forumstard that lost their shit because there is a black man in OP's pic but holy shit, learn to fucking read.

Tinfoils ready? They're coming for you.

It's just the news section

iirc they influence the electrical brain currents with it.

Oh well, another attempt at changing human nature.
how fucking wonderful.

Read the fucking thread
The only person losing their shit over nothing in here is you

Color me shocked.

I agree with you, but the whole "holier than thou" attitude these (and other) devs are taking over fucking demonstrating racism like nobody knows about it is so condescending. Even FFX tackled racism and it wasnt shoved in your face like this.

Its particularly irritating since this game is set in the past when there were much coarser race relations. It is simply not the same case as today. Nobody is saying racism doesnt exist, but there arent parts of a town/city where black people will get arrested just for being in these days.

By making a statement like in the OP they are choosing to tell us how and what we should be thinking rather than showing and presenting a world for us to work out ourselves.

kek

Wow, you mean to tell me that people really treat each other differently when they belong to different races? I… I had no idea Mafia III

The idea is alright, we'll see how it's executed.

I hope that the game will be good but honestly I don't expect much from it.

Why would anyone play this game after how horrible Mafia 2 was?

Yeah, that's the funny thing. Someone who's not on the right page is going to get so offended, and what's even worse for the devs is that if the outrage gets big enough, progressives will throw the devs under the bus.

Instead of trying to make political statements they should be trying to make a game that isn't a generic mishmash of every other open world game's mechanics. They already have the deck stack against for making a Mafia game when they aren't the original devs, and now every time you turn around all they can talk about is "muh racist south" and their black protagonist. It's fake New Orleans in the 70s half the fucking city is black, get over yourselves. Mafia isn't the most distinguished game out especially since 2k rushed 2 out the door, but it deserves better than this. Turning a story driven, period piece, TPS with driving segments into gta in the 70s with the Scarface game's property management, with watch dogs stealth with batman vision is a fucking travesty.

Oh and the whole "you came to the wrong neighborhood" shits has been done before in GTA V. I was playing as Michael in Franklin's neighborhood and was approached by some upstanding urban youths when I tried to enter the discount store. He must have committed a micro-aggression because they attacked and I got wasted, plus the cops in that game aggro for no reason no matter who you play as, I stood to close to one and got killed as Michael; I'll chalk that up to another borrowed Mechanic Maffia 3 devs.

Oh boy, where to begin on that.

I'll let the pre-order numbers do the talking

WE

haha oh man. It reminds me of the people crying racism about how Franklin gets a wanted level if he sneaks around a rich neighbourhood, even though his character is a gangbanger thief which would make the homeowners suspicion justifiable.

Also have any of the cucks on the design team actually heard of n'awlins before? It's been chock full of blacks for a long time, this isn't anything new or interesting

Movie any good?

This. It seems like a promising mechanic. I wish more games had.

ITT: Whiteys mad dey got dem small dicks

Of course not, it's made by niggers. I'm surprised they didn't eat the camera.

Jokes and bait aside, this actually seems like a cool mechanic.
I hate it when they do the AssCreed bullshit where someone could randomly be a tranny in Victorian England.

I'd like to test this out and see how far I can push it.

Who killed cpt jack was pretty good

Yes. I know most of this thread is gonna be generic salt in support of racism but I do believe it could be made an interesting game mechanic, especially if the inverse were true, I.E. people investigating/chasing you either refuse to enter risky areas or get attacked by the gangs in the area

Fuck off, nigger lover. I bet you enjoy pajeetwood shit too.

it was a joke you fucking spaz

looks better than the shit that comes out of hollywood.

Get my water hose and german shepherd, Jamal's going to learn his place.

The movies are pretty good, eat shit faggot.

This is real life, faggot. Jokes are for those who can't deal with it, why do you think most jews are "comedians".

Why the fuck are they making mafia 3 political?

There are several cities were even cops don't investigate crimes in several areas, imagine it now when racial tension was maxed out. You'd need a fucking swat unit to investigate a mugging

LING TING TONG GOTTA SING THAT SONG!

At least jewlywood has the decency to put white actors in their propoganda.

Niggers = shit
Niggers + movies = shit movies
Get railed by Jamal, swede

these fucking people

God, it's like a paradise.

I know that modern cops are pussified, but way back when it would be harder to convict a cop because he shot a dindu. Way, way harder. And there were no means with which to bully him out of his job/life.

The movies are good.
You're sperging pretty hard.
Did you get raped by a nigger user?

I didn't know Jeff Mangum was that redpilled.

WUZ

Yeah, they also shut off parts of people's brains to make them fedoras. Keep in mind autists are also more likely to be soviet-loving fedoras.

I know Holla Forums has been a bit thin on the logic lately, but think about risk and reward here. It doesn't matter what the laws were like, a single cop isn't going to chase some dindu into his gang territory to retrieve a stolen tv if it means he's gonna be swarmed by 15 others who think the cop will probably kill them anyway, and by the time you to get a decent group of armored cops organized the tv has already been sold, the money used to purchase drugs, and the dindu has left the area to steal someone else's tv. It's not about losing your job or being put in jail, it was about losing your life. This was the period in which the extremist Black Panther movement was established after all

Why the fuck am I still in this thread anyway. I hate these mildly topical news articles used to argue about politics and instead of the game in question

To bad the game will completely softball it, like all games that try to tackle racism do.

The first 3 minutes of this vid explains it well.

Isn't "Mafia" 3 set in like the 70s?

Do these retards really think racism now is like it was back then? Do these retards really think that a video game where you play a black criminal is the correct medium to challenge why people think black people are dangerous?

holy fuck saved

How would you cure racism, Holla Forums?

Remove the cause

Kill all mud races.

Are you really asking us that question?

You know, this is actually a pretty interesting mechanic.

My question is, will all the player's experiences with that mechanic be something that you find interesting and you have to work around, or will it just be a one time scripted part where your dude cries muh racism due to a cop?

You don't. People will always have an attitude towards others and there's nothing you can do to stop it or change it, and more than often it's very justified. Grow a thicker skin, that's how you stop whining about racism.

Black countries for black folks.
Asian countries for Asian folks.
White countries for white folks.

It is not 'being more accepting of immigrants'
it's being 'less angry at words someone wrote on a paper that are offensive'

it your mom had written that essay, the reactions would be the same

I've always thought that once I die I'll just wake up as someone else with no recollection of my past.

Wew thanks developers to remind everyone that racism is only white against black.Remember kids,only black can experience racism.
Irish?Italian?Japanese'German?They are white(yes the japanese too),and since racism = power + prejudice, they are fucking white males and shut the fuck up.

the sad part is that is that nigging it up in africa gta style looks more fun than playing mafia 3.

Somebody should make a game to help cure mental illness instead.

This is unacceptable that these people are treated as normal while they're ill.

It really is interesting that the two results of the same effect have such different implications.

Anti-immigration policies are more likely to come from those with more active threat-recognition. That is, even in those who have pro-immigration ideas, the concept of immigration is handled by the threat detection part of the brain. Encouragement of it is not because people do not consider it a threat, but because the think the threat is not too severe. Everyone knows it is a threat.

On the other side, when confronted with the inevitability of death inherent to our biology, the brain needs some way to assess and deal with that threat. So it responds with the belief that death isn't really the end after all. It's not a result of logic, or the senses, or any other part of the brain actually capable of assessing the existence of something that in this case encourages belief in religion, but instead region of the brain that responds to danger and fear.

In one case, the study seems to support the idea that the belief being removed was reasonable, while in the other it appears to suggest it's merely a coping mechanism.

You already lost.

at least we can hold out hope for being code snippets in someone's quantum-computer simulation or getting pulled out of the universal background noise by hyperadvanced future humans, r-right guys

I honestly don't understand how are Japanese suppose to be yellow or whatever. They actually have whiter skin than the average white.

there is no cure for instinct user

I just wanna know why I'm me, here instead of slaying mudslimes in the past or fucking my robo-waifu in the future.

When people said every new game had a nigger or a womyn as MC I luaghed and thought it was hyperbole, with each day it seems less so

Here's a question, Holla Forums. How come we don't get more Big Bo's, Isaac Washington's or Marlow Briggs rather than James Hellers black vidya characters?

Like shit you could have so much soul with a black character instead of just making a white character black while parading it like it's some it's some pinnacle of progressiveness when it's the exact opposite.

Because you're the one who will bring about the age of robo waifus or the age of time tarvel machines where you go back in time and get slaying mudslimes. Maybe you'll be the one who changes history where the crusades work or you go back in time and assassinate muhammed or something.

This wouldn't have happened you have just laughed. But no, you just had to be so hip and cool and luagh instead, you faggot.

They have this kind of strange yellow tint,where we instead have rose/red.Or at least it seems to me.

japan has 2 ethnic groups, jomon and yayoi. jomon have more caucasian features so that likely has something to do with it

At least the ones I have met in real life have been extremely white.

I guess it could be that.

Brain control is good for you, goyim!

YOU CAN BE A LITERAL DINDU

Game of the year

Hmm……

Are you serious? The jewlywood is pushing 'diversity' in movies you mongoloid, thinking that is good in anyway is ridiculous

Also

Make into a big joke to be laughed at and nothing more

You know, why does niggers still bitch about oppression by DA WHITE MAN even though they've been given rights since decades ago? And the high crime rate of their race is their fault for embracing hood culture, why do they still believe the white man is still out there to oppress them KKK style even if they've been handed out welfare since forever?
i shouldn't be asking this, it is obvious right?

Exactly.
>>>/pdf/62
Here are studies that show infection by the parasite toxoplasma gondii causes liberalism (it also causes faggotry).

We know how rabies works. An infected animal becomes more aggressive prior to death. It will end up biting other animals to spread the infection along. This is an example of a behavior-modifying organism.
What you probably don't know is that there are hundreds of other organisms that also affect behavior. A virus causes caterpillars to climb up trees. Then it liquifies their organs so the body disintegrates and the virus can be spread by the wind. [1] There is a STD for grasshoppers that makes them more sexually active. [2] In the days prior to experiencing the symptoms of the flu, the virus will make you more sociable so can transmit it more. [3]
Here's the real kicker though: There is a parasite that has the ability to modify sexual preference. Toxoplasma gondii. You've probably heard of T. gondii as the amoeba that infects cats. There's a lot more to it than that. Rats are a carrier of T. gondii. When infected, a rat will be attracted to cat urine, making it more likely to be eaten by a cat, the intended host. How does it work?
Toxoplasma alters the brain to make the rat sexually attracted to cat urine. [4]
Toxoplasma's ability to make rats sexually attracted persists even after the rat is no longer infected. [5]
That's right- a parasite has the ability to PERMANENTLY ALTER SEXUAL PREFERENCE in its host. Dig deeper into the facts behind T. gondii and we see:
1/3 of all humans are chronic carriers of toxoplasma. [6]
Males with toxoplasma are taller and have more attractive faces (Allowing you to have more sex and spread the virus further). [6]
Toxoplasmosis increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain of infected humans (You become more likely to do risky, thrill-seeking behavior). [6]
Toxoplasma immunoglobulins are found in 9% of newborns in the US (Hmm, where have we seen this figure before… Oh, right–it's same figure claimed as the percentage of homosexuals in the US). [10]
Toxoplasma transfers from pregnant woman to their baby. [8]
Toxoplasma infected women have male sons 72% of the time. [9]
If you haven't pieced together the facts yet, I'll fill you in. Toxoplasma infects the fetus of pregnant mothers, making the baby more likely to be male and permanently altering the baby’s brain to create sexual attraction to men. You’ve probably heard the false “genetic hypothesis” that claims that female siblings of gay men have more babies, meaning that gayness must be an advantage. Well, the sexual attraction to men. You've probably heard the false "genetic hypothesis" that claims that female siblings of gay men have more babies, meaning that gayness must be an advantage. The "gay gene" has been disproven, but toxoplasma explains why the sisters are having more babies. The same toxoplasma that altered their brother's brain altered their brain to increase their sexual attraction to men. Homosexual men are having more sex than their heterosexual counterparts, spreading toxoplasma further. Use HIV as a proxy for how effective homosexual behavior is at transmitting disease: homosexuals are 10% of the population but account for 60% of new HIV cases.
In response to homosexuality, homosexual disgust (aka “homophobia”) has evolved as a means to avoid toxoplasma infection. The purpose of disgust is disease avoidance. [11] You are disgusted at the sight of feces because feces have a lot of bacteria. You didn’t need to learn to avoid feces; it's just genetic. Similarly, homophobia was found to be genetic, and also present in nearly half the population. [12] This means that homophobia evolved because it increases your darwinian fitness by helping you avoid toxoplasma.

[1] phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/08/liquefying-virus-uses-one-gene-to-make-caterpillars-climb-to-their-doom/
[2] phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/27/sexually-transmitted-virus-sterilises-insects-turns-them-on/
[3] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20816312
[4] plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0023277
[5] newscenterterkeley.edu/2013/09/18/toxoplasma-infection-permanently-shifts-balance-in-cat-and-mouse-game/
[6] jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.1ong
[7] please use archive.is/science/2006/oct/12/uk.health
[8] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
[9] please use archive.is/science/2006/oct/12/uk.health
[10] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17827351
[11] cargocollective.com/whp/Disgust-Disease
[12] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18347968

Seriously, go fuck yourself. If I want to link the guardian, I can link the guardian. I’m not a marxist limey, I just don’t give a fuck about your whiny censorship.

The complete lack of self-awareness of these devs is astounding.

"Man racism is bad and stuff"
"White cops shouldn't shoot innocent black people"

Why not make a game LA Noire style when they started to allow blacks into the police force and how they experienced racism?

For one, you create a much more sympathetic protagonist, and secondly you don't propagate a stereotype(most stereotypes have truth to them).

Then again, some bullshit revenge fantasy coupled with "fuck whitey" is much more easy to make if you're a hack.

wrong thread?

That's some A++ red string on tackboard reasoning mate

are these the niggers who make you a movie for like 100 dollars? If so does anyone have a link?

Interesting.

jews arent white

watch.wakaliwood.com
They've got a Kickstarter somewhere. Better to give them money than give it to mocha-swilling San Franciscans.

why is there an eggplant in the mafia?

What I can't wait for is the SJW army to attack the devs for choosing a white guy (a former UFC fighter actually) to voice the black protagonist.

Actually that sounds pretty cool. I don't care if it triggers Holla Forums. Making a game that simulates racism by actually putting it into gameplay is the best way to do it. In fact I remember old threads on Holla Forums asking why there aren't games that don't do this.

Seriously? Reminds me of Kratos being voiced by a black guy.

Wasn't there some faggot whining about black people and asians being voiced by white people not too long ago? Then he brought up anime and used Cowboy Bebop's dub to insist that anime dubs are raycis

Replace 'prejudiced' with 'complacent' and you have the real discovery of the experiment.

That was a nice thinly veiled threat at the end.

The irony and hypocrisy is always wasted on these people.

this tbqhimofam

kill all whites

They should have characters in game react to the fact a black man is in the mafia. That deserves some attention considering its ludicrousness.

Kinda like when they turned off Tay's ability to think and she became a feminist.

On the bright side most of these flop as people like to play MCs that look like themselves and the amount of black gamers is pretty low so hopefully triple A vidya crash soon.

Ever heard of quantum immortality?
You won't die because you cannot acknowledge the fact that you are dead.

Fucking this

You are playing as a criminal who is a member of the mob and makes no attempt at blending in but sticks out like a sore just like mobsters do in new jersey

But of course its racism…

lmao

More like BLACKEDman am I right?

Let me check those trip dubs for you

this game is so brave of them, showing jewish media stoked organized black violence that has been left unchecked to modern times despite the media campaign against the KKK.

This man teaches at Harvard.

He's Jewish.

Neat. The discussion of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee 29 mins in, is pretty relevant too.

He's not in the Mafia, which makes naming the game fucking Mafia even more retarded.

He's part of some progressive criminal organization fighting the Mafia or some such shit.

what

Are you sure this game isn't going to pull a "you start first few minutes with black guy, then him and his organization are put in the dirt and you get to play as Louie The Wrench or Tommy The Gun" or something?

Nope, the beta cuck making this wants to shit on the whole of Varva's legacy. Gotta pozz it up and ruin what made the first game so good by putting in a nigger.

Because everyone isn't tired of niggers and their tantrum already.

It could be the opposite

thats what you get when you dont hire Vávra to make another Mafia game

What the hell does pozzing mean? I keep seeing the word thrown around.

Having sex to get AIDS.

As in willingly wanting aids? Who comes up with this fake bullshit?

Poz(positive) load, slang for being fucked in the ass by someone with AIDS or equal kind of disease that is transmitted sexually. Comes from the bugchasing faggotry.

Homosexuals.

I too, once doubted how depraved and hedonistic fags could get.

No one could get that stupid. Why would you knowingly give yourself aids?

I wish it was fake. I really wish it was.

Are you for real right now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

What you don't know that faggots are mentally ill?
The only reason we don't classify being a faggot as an insane person anymore is faggots threatened doctors to take faggotry out of the DSM.

Kill yourself.

That’s why I posted the article, too.
No, that’s not what they say.
Learn how to read, you fucking faggot.

THIS IS WHAT FAGGOTS ACTUALLY DO
THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS PRETEND IS NORMAL

Because homosexuals are mentally ill?

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, also known as the DSM, is the official list of mental disorders to which all mental health professionals refer when diagnosing patient. The first version, released in 1952, listed homosexuality as a sociopathic personality disturbance. In 1968, the second version (DSM II) reclassified homosexuality as a sexual deviancy. Soon afterward, gay protesters began picketing at the APA's annual conventions, demanding that homosexuality be removed from the list completely. In 1973, after intensive debate and numerous disturbances by gay activist, the APA decided to remove homosexuality from its next manual (DSM III). What followed was a swarm of outrage from psychiatrists within the APA who disagreed with the decision and demanded that the issue be reconsidered.
In 1974, a referendum was called and approximately 40% percent of the APA’s membership voted to put homosexuality back into the DSM. Since a majority was not achieved to reverse the decision, homosexuality remains omitted from the APA’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. To the LGBT community, this omission from the DSM was a logical move. They felt that, absent from any unbiased social-science research to prove that homosexuality is inherently pathological, the only thing that had been keeping homosexuality in the DSM was societal prejudice. However, many in the scientific community have criticized the APA’s decision to remove homosexuality from the DSM, claiming its motives were more political than scientific.
Dr. Ronald Bayer, author of the book Homosexuality and American Psychiatry, writes:
“The entire process, from the first confrontation organized by gay demonstrators to the referendum demanded by the orthodox psychiatrists, seemed to violate the most basic expectations about how questions of science should be resolved. Instead of being engaged in sober discussion of data, psychiatrists were swept up in a political controversy. The result was not a conclusion based on an approximation of the scientific truth as dictated by reason, but was instead an action demanded by the ideological temper of the times.”
Along these same lines, a recent radio documentary on the subject of homosexuality revealed that the president-elect of the APA in 1973, Dr. John P. Speigel, was a “closeted homosexual with a very particular agenda.” Another of the reasons APA members were so quick to vote in favor of homosexuality’s removal from the DSM, according to Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, is that many in the psychiatric profession had “failed to identify, with certainty, the psychodynamic causes of homosexuality, and consequently to devise a reasonably successful treatment for it.” It should be noted that although the psychiatric profession as a whole has failed in treating homosexuals, there are still many psychotherapists who report great personal success in such treatment.

While the medical profession in general has done much to advance our knowledge of human functioning, in some cases it seems that modern medicine seeks to recognize or diagnose only those problems that it believes it can remedy. I found this out a few years ago when I experienced an unexplained twitching in my eye. (The medical term is “blesphorospasm.”) I visited a general practitioner, two optometrists, an ophthalmologist, and a neurologist and underwent a thirteen-hundred-dollar MRI only to be told I had no problem. Although a few of the physicians were able to name my symptom, none could tell me, with certainty, what was causing it. It wasn't until I visited a doctor friend of my dad’s (whose alternative methods were not recognized as legitimate by my insurance company) that my problem was diagnosed and corrected. And, I might add, he charged me only forty-five dollars. Gordon Dalbey writes, “I am convinced that the American Psychiatric Society [sic] removed homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses simply because the psychiatrists were tired of failing in their human efforts to heal it.” He suggests that the reason much of secular psychiatry has failed in treating those with unwanted homosexual desires is that it has ignored the spiritual component of this process. Dalbey points out that homosexuality is something that “only the Father God can heal.”
Another factor in the APA’s decision to remove homosexuality from its list may have been the perception that there were not many homosexuals who desired therapy to change their orientation. This perception may have been fueled by the fact that ex-gays were not nearly as vocal in 1973 as we are now. I take issue with the fact that the APA and many other professional organizations have moved far beyond just saying that homosexuality is not an illness, and instead are now saying that reorientation therapy could potentially “harm” someone tying to change from gay to straight. Groups like the American Psychological Association, the National Association of Social Workers, and the American Academy of Pediatrics have upset a large portion of their membership by rejecting the idea that homosexuals can change. In doing this, most of the major psychological associations have turned their backs on people like me. But there are still hundreds of mental health experts successfully treating homosexuals; they just aren't advertising it. This is because doing so could get them into trouble, if some gay activists have their way. There has been a move in the APA to make treatment of homosexuality a violation of professional conduct for a psychiatrist, even if it's done at the patient's request.

Okay, you’re not even trying anymore.

Am I the crazy one, or is there some sort of connection here?

Nope! Between what we know about regular environmental interaction between faggot parents and their stolen children and what we have confirmed about how T. gondii affects animals and humans, there’s a strong correlation.

Good God….

ANY WHITE MAN WHO BUYS BATTLEFIELD 1, MAFIA 3, OR WATCH NOGS 2 IS A WEAK-WILLED CUCK

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION, NO EXCUSE

After the fucking mess watch dogs 1 was who the fuck would want the second one?

Same fucks who bought perceive_canines to begin with.

To be fair most of them were probably tricked into thinking it was a good game by that E3 footage.

I understand the dev sounded pretentious as fuck about his little design decision, but I honestly think it's a way better implementation of the theme of racism into a video game than some boring ass shoehorned character like in mass effect or some shitty ass walking simulator.

lel

Yeah, nothing shoehorned here, no sir, it's why the game has (Italian) Mafia in the title.

Now kindly take your dad's gun, suck on it and pull the trigger.

Don't forget to renew your subscription to Blacked.com. I hear there's a discount going on for virtue signalling, you've gotta qualify.

smh tbh

This game will teach kids to be racist.

Devil's advocate here, I see this user's point rather than make something as contrived and stupid as Sunset to try and prove a point, they've woven it into the gameplay

except its fucking retarded and redundant because you're literally a criminal, so yah, of course the law abiding white folks are gunna be a bit scared of a gun-totting nigger with criminal underground connections.

Yeah i am okay with them at least trying to make full use of the medium to get there message across. That puts at least slightly above the gone homos and orders 1886s of the world.

It's just the irony of the message that gets me. Your basically justifying everyone prejudices cause your a fucking criminal anyway. This is the worst genre to try something like this with.

o kurwa jaki pędzel

It's not really being the devil's advocate then, now is it?

Not that I believe any virtue signaling leftist cuck could actually pull off a subtle and tasteful enough integration of racism into a game.

What it will likely boil down to is people saying nigger a few times, to the horrified gasps of all the liberal subhumans, followed by a story where the nigger proves to whitey he is superior than them.

In summary, fuck this shit.

Yeah they didn't really think about how the main character being a criminal nigger justifies the racism huh?

It hasn't made people wake the fuck up before, it won't now.

Niggers enjoy what you'd call the bigotry of lowered expectations. Everyone, subconsciously, knows they are inferior, so it's expected of them to chimp out.

Look at this shit. It's a fat nigger sow suffering a complete mental breakdown and wanting the police because her EBT card glitched. These creatures are animals, yet prolonged interaction with them is seemingly unable to make humans realize this fact.

Have you forgotten Zimmerman? You aren't a good little liberal unless you let niggers fuck your wife and clean them up with your tongue afterwards.

Actually the more you hang around niggers the more racist you get. Problem is all of these liberal faggots live in gated communities and have never even seen a nigger.

Zimmerman won an sits on twitter collecting salt while he made half a million dollars selling the gun he used to put down that chimp. 0/10 apply yourself.

Darren Wilson did not have such luck though.

Well he didn't go to jail. I don't think you are allowed to sell your service weapon when you are a police officer because it belongs to the police department.

mocha is delicious fight me

If only we could wipe the whole filthy race off the face of the planet.

I thought they just gave him paid vacation like they do with all of those high profile police shootings, when did they fire him?

what?

I didn't imply that nigger all I said was that Zimmerman won.

Are you underage? Its not a porn term in this context

Well you can't say that doesn't make sense, I mean the niggers burned down their own town.

Because the nigger mayor let them.

>Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake admitted in a press conference on Sunday: that she asked the Baltimore Police Department to “give those who wished to destroy space to do that.”

Niggers are niggers.

Yep and a few more Baltimores and Fergusons and nobody will give a shit about niggers dying anymore.

How many more? They've been doing this for 50 years, and they've only gotten bolder and more smug about it as white America sits back and lets them be.

Dear fuck, learn how to fucking read.

WE WUZ MOBSTAHS AND SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

The second they do something that actually effects white people. The reason that nobody cares that they burnt down Ferguson or the bullshit in Baltimore is that those are nigger areas. Of course nobody is going to care about them ruining their own lives. Same reason that the nigger's biggest danger is other niggers.

Case in point, Vegas from Alien Swarm. They already did the black hacker concept way before Watch_Dogs 2, and they probably did it much better.

I think it has to do with being an immensely flawed character, but not stereotypically flawed like GTA niggas. He has a gambling addiction (which explains why he is a hacker through the power of handwavium), and is also implied to be slightly alcoholic, but this is partially what makes him so charismatic.

Seriously, have these people tried to flesh out a human character, then make it black? It's been shown over and over that people love imperfect heroes, so it seems a little counterintuitive to try their best to shift the blame on muh wacist society to make them appear as Mary Sues who dindu nuffin instead of actually embracing their problems and then making up for their imperfections with something else. People loved House because he was an asshole (a funny asshole, but still a dick) that still cared about his patients, people loved Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes because he was an asshole with a strong sense of justice… if they want to make relatable inclusive characters, why don't they do this?

You can't cure a stab wound with painkillers.

jews are enough

GET OUT Holla Forums NO ONE LIKES YOU

not even Holla Forums likes Holla Forums thats why they come to Holla Forums

That's the only good kind of "black" character there is. A white human painted black, with none of the traits that characterize the negro.

So, you're saying that if they want more diversity all they need to do is take white characters and paint them black?

They're already doing this though. When will your kind realize that nobody actually likes niggers? Not even the liberals do, they just use them to virtue signal their tolerance and enlightenment to stand above other whites.

Aren't you busy crying Bernie lost?

People have reason to hate the nigger protagonist in Mafia 3. He's a fucking murderer. The whole point of the game is to run around killing people. They want me to feel bad that my character is being treated differently by the police while I'm driving a stolen car loaded with 5 different guns and a box of bullets? This generation is fucking doomed.

Haha niggers think they are people. (:

I'll rate your post 6/10. Not bad, but it's nothing new. Apply yourself.

You goon skinwalkers are pathetic.

Stay cucked.

isnt everyone? better him than hillary, probably. i dont know i just dont like her cause i remember her attacking video games all the time long ago

How is this a bad thing?

Although this game will truly be a case of art imitating life. Dindu's get arrested for committing crimes and then say 'it's because I'm black".

Get out nigger lover

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/

Only if you're a cuck.

Why would I be crying a commie nigger lover lost?

Him and Hillary are equally bad.

didnt he lose to hillary? hillary winning at something should invoke a feeling of dread

Bernie Sanders may be economically retarded, but I would like to keep my second amendment rights thank you very much

Not really, considering God Emperor is going to push her shit in.

You get that with Donald. You have to be retarded to vote for Jewnie Cuckders.

sounds gross

From what little footage we've been shown it looks literally just like Watch_Dogs but with some more colors and a worse designed protagonist.

What kind of racism do they wish they can cure? All of it or just against minorities? All of it will be impossible and against minorities will then create racism against whites. You can't get rid of it completely.

Racism will still be their excuse when it doesn't sell.

Racism is healthy, it keeps you alive. Being wary of niggers keeps you alive.

I wish i had that pic of a swedish girl singing the national hymn while being pounded by a nigger, then how they found her dead in the woods.

That pic is not true though. It's two different women, but the one dead in the woods was a leftist cunt that was proud of her coalburning.

Doesn't seem too different to me.

I meant the point of the picture.

Here, user.

As for whether it's the same chick or not, I really can't say; not for certain, anyway. Unsurprisingly, the Swedish lügenpresse tends to leave out such uncomfortable details.

What is beyond question, however, is that the murdered woman was a coalburning skank, and her poetic death made the world just a little bit brighter. May she rest in eternal torment.

Got a 24 hour ban from fagchan for posting "I spell it (Watch_Dogs) correctly because I'm not a lazy nigger".

Is this shit normal? Have they gone full PC since moot left?

Me too actually, and that was my first thought on seeing this thread.

I'd love to see a game where playing as a black character has real consequences, such as involving the police, and making certain areas less acessable.

I'd also love to see a game where playing as a white man or women makes also has conseqences, e.g. it makes you a target for crimnals, get more unwanted attention in certain areas.

Ironically, spics and niggers hate each other and probably engage in the most violent racism in the US.

WE WUZ ITALIANS N SHEEEET!

theyre fine with that

Mental illness.

It's not the fucking other dudes thing people are really mad about, it's the baggage that comes with it.

You get communities like that. There is a community where they do this intentionally, then spread it.

This.

homos tend to get stds. a lot of these people arent happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are. some people who arent even fags who get a disease like to spread it around.
collecting diseases gives them to power to spread their misery. i imagine some people collect stds just so they can fuck their ex and infect them to get back at them.
if you can imagine it, somebody will do it. no matter how low or stupid you think it is

Have an argument, you cocksucking faggot. That’s the only reason you’d be fighting this so hard; it hurts your feelings to know that your entire worldview is the fault of a parasitic infection. Then again, you’re so riddled with STDs that this barely registers with you.

lol reported for being a kike.

Commit suicide, please.

their blog has some funny shit

We'll stop being "racist" when niggers give us reasons to stop hating them.

They proportionately are"

"Guys I saw on TV ppl that look out of place is really racist because they're wearing clothing that makes them look like they got something to hide or their behavior is weird and that's racist because my IQ is less than 3 and there's no other reason the cops should be stopping shaddy looking ppl"

WE WUZ MAFIA AND SHIET!

That user and you are full of shit

Thats like if you told your doctor to remove all the white blood cells in your body and let the bacteria and viruses inside take over with no resistance.

This writes itself.

I don't get that image
We have most of it here already

that is just what AIDS does, does he want social AIDS

Holy fuck i'm curious, when did we start making video games to become "PROGRESSIVE" and why is it happening so much all the sudden?
Why can't we just have a fucking video game without having to worry about "OY VEY THIS MAY OFFEND SOMEONE!"? Is it just really shitty western culture? What is it?

Game looks cool but I've never played Mafia games so Mafia fans would probably tell me otherwise.

Hi Reddit

Huh.
Alright, fine. They get a chance to prove themselves.
Now just need to see some Gameplay.

You can.
Simply deaden the part of the brain that handles threat recognition & the person will happily import migrants & race-mix themselves out of existence unable to see how that's in any way detrimental to their genetic survival.

Barret Wallace

Here's literally how you solve that problem: wear a suit. If you're wearing a suit, no matter what colour you are, people treat you like you belong wherever you are.

Y'know, apart from poor neighbourhoods. Go into a poor area wearing a suit and you'll get some things put in you.

See, that's the difference between poor people and rich people, rich people just have you taken away, poor people will fucking kill you for no reason.

No one likes Reddit, Holla Forums or Freech

no user this rationality has no place in neo/v/ you need to replace it with mindless rage , line yourself with our own narrative or else

You can't, but it helps if you attribute crimes to people rather than origins and skin. Which is near-impossible since every race has their own version of chimp-outs and dindu nuffins.

And I wish I was big dick millionaire with big breasted bitches and a big mansion on a big island.

Alas we can't have everything we want.

I hope the developers would do the same if you are white and go to any black ghetto

You know, with niggas asking for money, or directly shooting at you. Of course this wouldn't be racism goy, but to show how opressed blacks are.

They can't help but defend criminals, even virtual ones.

That IS a pretty cool idea.
I don't mind the idea the OP is about either. virtue signialling aside, that's some immersion.

Pic related should explain it

Would work better if it was a simulator of an average joe working a 9-5 job who happens to be black trying to work normally but gets accosted by prejudice eyes but he's playing an actual criminal. Now if this mechanic could be applied to a game with character customization where you can play a different gender, sex or religious/political belief and get different reaction results, it might be worthwhile. Hopefully with something more than avoidance but confrontational at points.

At least make it better than that game where its hardcoded the moment you log-in in the game what your character is because that removes player choice and experimentation.

Only one that comes to mind is Doug with his whitewashing video. Only other complaint was one on that Assassin's Creed game with the black female protagonist that nobody played because it was played by a white girl. Can't think of others off the top of my head since if any person thinks that segregating dub voice actors by the anime/ cartoon characters skin color is fucking retarded. The only thing that should matter is the voice and if it fits with the character they are playing.

i have heard the word "realism" thrown around in blatantly unrealistic shit so much it makes me wonder how many people actually lived their whole lives locked in a dark room with the newest plebshit console being the only thing besides them inside

In GTA 5 i think, the police doesn't actually do anything if they see 2 black NPCs hitting each other. which actually would be racist against other races because when the ones doing that aren't black they go full judge dredd and shoot to kill as with everything else

Also the bolice shoot you if you are Franklin and you greet them
Man was that game bad

This is some of the worst white guilt vomit I've seen in vidya in a while, which is saying something. Oh and the main character is literally a criminal anyway, so they can fuck off with all this bullshit. "Worthwhile", my asshole is worthwhile.

wait

That's a cool image.

The REAL Blackman.

I read about them doing this shit in Game Informer. No way am I gonna give my money to these race baiting cockfiends. Hope it bombs hard!

thecollegefix.com/post/27804/
Sure there is, against what people that is. Also, pic related.

They're all gentle giants, perpetually on their way to church/school/university to turn their life around, and all they need is for them greedy crackas to give mo money fo dem programs so we can finally have our astronauts and scientists and get that Mars mission underway.

How racist! He's merely expressing his advanced and enlightened African culture. It's the fault of the bigoted and intolerant white society, under the thrall of the Patriarchy, for not accepting the enrichment with open arms.

year of the niggger
AYO

HOL UP

SO YOU SAYIN

WE WUZ VIDEO GAME CHARACTERZ N SHIET?

God that voice is like a homosexual Todd Howard.

There will be salt over this.

Why should I care how he's being treated if he's calling Italians wops?

Using a once-decent series to push their political agenda, not even trying to hide it anymore. I'm not naive enough to believe these parasites will be wiped out, but can they just fucking move on to something else already? Preferably in our lifetime?

ITT: Holla Forums kiddies yelling nigger and cuck
The way free roaming works in open world games, is that you do something illegal, and then then a force attempts to kill you as punishment, this of course doesn't apply if you're not seen doing it. This happens i EVERY open world game, you steal a horse, a car, kill someone, etc, and the police or some other kind of force is aggravated and goes against you. However, this force is never triggered by you going to a designated area that, in-game, is a public space (Heading into military bases in GTA triggers the police, but going into every other area in the game does not). It isn't a matter of "Aw shiet whitey gunnin me down i dindunuffn", but rather, it's your character being punished for entering public spaces (a white neighbourhood, or a whites-only club), it is worthy of note that in EVERY other open world game you aren't punished for reaping rewards, you are not punished from entering a town, nor are you punished for dressing a certain way in a certain place, this is to integrate a theme of the game (racism and prejudice) into the actual gameplay. The shock would come from how few are the games that punish you for dressing a certain way in a certain place or going somewhere (Bully would be an example, if you wear certain clothes, other NPCs will begin to pick on you).
You're all saying MUH PROGRESSIVE MUH AGENDA MUH DINDU, all you're doing is chimping out because, once again, there's a nigger as the MC (WD 2, GTA SA, GTA V). It wouldn't be so bothersome if you accepted that it's because you hate niggers instead of pretending you care about keeping games "apolitical"

tldr :^)

tl;dr Holla Forums and alt right kiddies are chimping out like niggers

I don't believe you :^)

:^(

Well there's no point trying to have a conversation in what is yet again a Holla Forums thread, but I'm surprised not one person noticed this part of the article:

It doesn't really matter at this point seeing as both are the same song.

I wasn't talking about the name. I'm just surprised no-one brought it up since it's pretty much a meme song here.

(checked) I don't like how Eveo has a large number of bands assoicated with it.

Anybody else wish they'd just made a video game version of Hard Target.

Don't be stupid. Clearly they intend to prove that point exactly:

IT IS A CURE FOR RACISM: PROVING THAT IT IS NOT RACIST TO OBSERVE & QUESTION WHY A CRIMINAL [MIX]NIGGER IS IN THE UNFUCKED PART OF TOWN

brilliant

"It's racist to even glance twice at a large thug looking [mix race]black man in a part of town where he and people who look at large and thuggish as he is are uncommon sights."

"It is also racist to look at an actual Mafioso thug as a thug or to call him racial epithets."

LIBERAL LOGIC
Seriously, stop it. It will stick to you if you touch it too long.

That was amazing