What is pols view on moslems that have been red pilled and turned against their own?

Are they accepted on here?
Should they consider killing themselves for the greater good?
asking for a friend

what do you mean turmed against their own ? I don't give a fuck about muslims, i just don't want them in my country. Some people im here would want to take all of their land for whites or something, I wouldn't try to stop them.

They should repatriate to a Middle Eastern Muslim country and convince their family and friends to do the same. Otherwise, yes they should kill themselves.

They should make efforts to remove as many sand niggers from this earth as possible, or AT THE VERY LEAST, remove them from western countries.

I think they should stop sliding shit and kill themselves

If they're redpilled and willing to work towards redpilled ideals and goals then they won't be gassed. They might be forced to relocate once we achieve total victory though.

>Inb4 muh PURITY SPIRALING

Maybe they should redeem themselves by killing other muslims… oh wait they already do.

They will be cast into a pit of starving pigs like all muslims should.

Why would you want to waste your time on a white image board? Go find a community of your own people, and work on rebuilding your own, i.e. pre islam, culture.

They have to go back.

They shouldn't be here
I'm ok with Assad because he's in Syria, not Australia

Well did they somehow become white? If not then
GTFO!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? DID YOU SAY YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE? ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN’T BE TOUCHED? YOU MC HAMMER NOW AND WE CAN’T TOUCH THIS? SURE BUDDY. WHATEVER YOU SAY. YOU MUST BE HIGH OR SUM, GASSED UP TO DA MAX. YOU GOT A LIL BIT OF JUICE IN YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU THINK YOU FLEXIN. IS THAT RIGHT? YOU THINK YOU GOT IT GOING ON BUT YOU DEAD WRONG. YOU GOT IT ALL FUCKED UP. LISTEN HERE. DO NOT GET IT TWISTED, ANYBODY CAN GET IT. ANYBODY CAN BE TOUCHED. IN THE WORDS OF THE LATE GREAT BIG PUN,”FOR THE RIGHT PRICE EVEN CHRIST CAN GET IT.” SO YEAH, MAKE YOUR SHIT FALL LIKE ROME. DON’T GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN OR YOU WILL GET PUT ON BLAST. WE OUTCHEA HOE. CUT THE CHECK FOO!!!!

If you're referring to muslims as a religion then they aren't muslims anyway if they go after other muslims. Nevermind how their religion conflicts with numerous other aspects of western society. If you're a muslim and you're not waging holy war you're not real muslim pretty much.

If you're referring to Arab people. THEY GOTTA GO BACK or get gassed. Considering how bad inbreeding is in some parts of the middle east it may be in their best interests to practice some pro-eugenic exercises.

Move to Israel.

Islam has a considerable biological component to it. The massive inbreeding in Arab communities that is fostered by Islam is the cause of many of the issues with their religion.

Islam should stay in the Middle East but I have no problem with a small number of them that abandon Islam assimilating into western societies.

Holla Forums is too edgy but you should kill at least 4 jews and libcucks for your life.
Pull a Breivik.
Whites are too emasculated, yet we need them to lead humanity exodus to the stars.

Cultural differences are genetic and do not assimilate. Get out of here newfag, back to plebbit.

They should stay in their own countries.

Let's see your 23and Me results.

Jews = non-white semites
Arabs = non-white semites
Muslims = non-white religion favouring arabs
Muslim convert = traitor to race, kin and culture, treat as non-white

If you are white, work to abandon your abhorrent religion. If you're not white, then kill yourself :^)

Don't tell us and shit post away. Just remember that you have to go back too, so make your plans to be gone before a bullet catches you.

Muslims are only acceptable if they convert.

But even then, you are still a shitskin. But you have, by taking a difficult action in the face of deadly reprisals, placed yourself at the pinnacle of the shitskins. As such, you certainly merit a spot here, if not in a western nation.

(I have long proposed deporting all Muslims and Jews with the caveat that they can stay IF AND ONLY IF they agree to convert and agree to have no contact with any other current or former Muslim/Jew for the remainder of their lives.

I did this several months ago. I was at a coffee shop and there was a moslem girl there, about 25 yrs old and she was sitting in one of the comfortable chairs next to me of which there are a few. This was before Trump was elected and she started talking political Islam, her right to wear a hijab, etc…. after about 15 minutes of her bullshit since I couldn't knock her the fuck out I said, "I agree with you, the hijab is awesome and I never really thought of it in a sexual aspect before but it's like unwrapping a christmas present, not knowing what's inside, do you want to be unwrapped like a sexy little gift because you're really turning me on and now that I think about it I do have free time this afternoon to fuck".

That was the end of her annoying conversation, she gave me a dumbfounded look and left.
Moslems need to be killed for the pure pleasure of killing.

I like your style a lot.

Give up (((Islam))) and become a secular or Pagan Arab/Turkish/Berber/Iranian/whatever nationalist, I suppose.

But the thing is, whilst I can hardly speak for all of us, I would hope that we're not "universalistic nationalists" so to speak, because that would be really somewhat retarded. If you're an Arab, following Islam could well be the best thing they could do for their folk, as Islam is of their folk and promotes it's power and survival. The white equivalent would be if Jesus had been a Germanic warlord who conquered all of Europe instead of a shitty Jewish sub-philosopher. They do not need to be our "allies in nationalism", as the racial interests of the Arabs are not necessarily aligned with ours at all. Ultimately, it may well be best from a White perspective if they did just become cucks and kill themselves.

They believe OP is a bundle of sticks that must be beheaded

DATAMINING THREAD
SAGE
DATAMINING THREAD
SAGE
DATAMINING THREAD
SAGE
DATAMINING THREAD
SAGE
DATAMINING THREAD
SAGE
DATAMINING THREAD