Minecraft Story Mode episode 6 released

Someone tell me this is a fucking joke.

No user, you are the joke.

C'mon.

why do newfags do this?

once you see an autistic 10 year old play minecraft ,or marathon letsplays of minecraft, the world makes a little more sense.

I thought Telltale only did up to 5

despair ye of good intention, for the time of undoing is now

Dwarves vs Zombies is pretty fun.
Ever heard of it?
30+ players are dwarves who have to mine gold/stone, craft armour/torches etc and build walls to keep out mobs before sunset. Then some players are infected with a plague or rage or something and die, and play as the mobs. AI zombies spawn near player mobs, and players get to pick from zombies, skeletons, creepers, golems, wolves and more.

fuck off

see

this is the source
sorry i couldn't webm it

RegretRegretRegret.png

Video games was a mistake

To this day I have absolutely no idea what the actual gameplay is in these games. The ads and trailers apparently never show any. I assume they're somehow interactive, but all evidence points to just being live-rendered movies.

they're watered down telltale games with less gameplay; they're essentially walking simulators with cinematic angles

Since 6th gen its been nothing but stagnation with the same goddamn companies taking the shots, Im glad we're jumping the Shark.

This is nothing but a minor part in an industry change.

Gotta try to increase the not impressive at all sales somehow.

Daily reminder that Youtuber's Life exists.

I've never played a telltale game, and all their trailers seem to have the same problem of never ever showing whatever the actual gameplay is. Since ads that don't show real gameplay are one of those things that really bother me, I've never bothered to look deeper.

Gee, I wonder why.

To be more specific, this game is actually under 3 million of units or so.
If you sum all the versions and all the episodes that is.

The actual real minecraft game sells in a month what this game sold during its whole life.

there is none

Why on earth would you ever play Andra?
Theres only two good fortress characters and neither of them are that witch

Also concerning the terrible luck at getting skills, in HOMM5 its even more painful

For starters, There are skills that require ither skills to get, these skills are generally superior, however if you get the wrong skills for it you'll never get the superior endgame skills

The superior end game skills have abilities like instantly summoning demons to the field, always making the enemy have bad luck or always having good luck ect…

*other
fuck me

Its gonna be great.

Because I can't hold all those spell points.

Thinking any other hero Apart from Tazar is criminal. Andra is an inferior whore and should be burnt on a cross

Real Heroes Fight with Blood And Steel, not disgusting magic

Also shes almost entirely useless in a 1v1, where most of the maps only have two castles

Implying

Watch Bro Team's videos. He's basically drunk the entire time and just shits on the game. The gameplay is quick time events, most of which you can't lose because an NPC saves you. Occasionally there is a two-button press puzzle. That's it. The 'games' are 80% talking and walking and artificial activity where the game absolutely stops to wait for you to press 'A' to continue, usually opening a single box or 'building'.

Are Telltale just stealing shit from Zero Escape now?

Fuck this goddamn company to death

But its like minecraft but with story! it will sell like 400 million!

i dont know any of those faggots, where do they get these people anyway?

I refuse to look at the trailer but I assume Machinima

Unless they're intentionally cherrypicking to make it look bad, it's even less gameplay than I expected. And my expectations were already so low I had no interest.

Here's the sequel. Look at the one I posted too that's the third video.

And no, it isn't cherry picking. The Minecraft Stories really are this bad.

Ah fuck I can't believe I've done this.

Oh god… Bro Team's stream this saturday is gonna be great.

I didn't know it was possible to make a game shittier than Life is Dranks…

First Minecraft then an entire fucking week of E3 drinking game every day. Broteam is doing a collective suicide thing, nothing less.

I'm scared for the future.

Which ones?

About the only tolerable one never gets any play, and that's Direwolf.

Brace yourselves.

that does sound interesting, its cool what you can do with minecraft but it would really be nice if there were more to vanilla, instead of just serving as a skeleton for mods

Its a ""game"" for kids who watch youtube minecraft videos. Basically you walk around and push buttons and then get a cutscene before having to walk around some more. The funny part is that 80% of quick time events you can do nothing and eventually the game will do it for you.

Why use parenthesise when you can make it italic, bold, or both?

why are you expecting a sellout not to pander to the lower common denominator OP?

It was better before the creator fucked it up, and got butthurt when other people didn't like it and flocked to legacy servers people set up.

Maybe because parenthesizing in that way has a particular (((meaning))) smartass. Lurk moar.

Anyone watched schmoopy of aweseomton back in the day?

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HOLY SHIT

WILL ALWAYS LOVE YO-

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME GOD DAMN IT HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

brote stream when?

Saturday

Threads focused on e-celebs and gossip surrounding them will be bumplocked. Examples include "What happened to Arin" or "It's a Woolie episode". E-celeb related news that are big enough to warrant a discussion (for example something that has an impact on the industry) may not be bumplocked.

Gotta rake in those tism bucks somehow

are you retarded

I watched the first episode played through by Super Best Friends after seeing BroTeam post both those videos. It's just like that.

u wot m8

Is this a real rule?

It is.
This place got more cucked than I realized.

The thread's still about a video game.

setting the thread to be bump-locked would be fine if that were the case, but 90% of this thread is shitting on the minecraft story mode 'game'
Reported for being a complete tard.

The world is a joke and the punchline is that we're expected to sit here and take it

It's a good rule retard

Who the fuck are these people?

God forbid people actually discuss what they want to discuss

It will never be over

I'm fuckin done, reality is a parody of itself at this point

They actually cut the story short at 4 plot wise but continued into a new story with 5 that you got free if you bought the original season pass and charged for the next season pass of the game if you want to see where it continues next.

I was honestly expecting it since the first one. TubeHeroes is a thing as well as many other minecraft related autism that its made so far.

God forbid people discuss videogames on the videogames board and make an eceleb board for talking about their shitty ecelebs.

Just tell me the yogscast arent so their decline continues. This will please me.

THREE NEW DLC

I can't fucking wait.

I just hope the money that this Minecraft shit generates goes to making the Batman Adventure game great.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too high but it's hard to fuck up Batman.

What the fuck did you expect from the undying cancer that is telltale

I have to make a confession.

I enjoyed watching the episode on Youtube, but because I really like the "closed house with murders by some mysterious killer" setting. The resolution was obviously shit

Is that Tobuscus faggot being featured? Some keks should be had given that whole thing with the probably fake rape claims.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

Kill yourself.

Is this a conspiracy to kill Bro Team via Cirrhosis of the liver?