Anyone who remains on this site after codemonkey's confession is batshit insane...

Anyone who remains on this site after codemonkey's confession is batshit insane. Freech may have a bad reputation because of the people who currently inhabit it, but it offers everything 8gag does (unconditional legal free speech, user board creation/moderation, posting/formatting features) without a corrupt administration who spies on its own users.

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m-muh codemonkey

I don't think the bunker threads offer a good enough alternative, but I'll cross post (sue me) in the mean time. I've never posted with my real IP here anyway.

You missed the whole antifa ownership thing goon.

Fuck, even Hiro isn't this blatant. Maybe he was right in that Jim framed him and stole 2ch

Considering you can defeat sunshine by simply using a proxy, literally any kind of proxy even a free one, I fail to see the need to leave. Considering Vault 7 and other things of that scope this is really low tier shit to worry about.

Kill yourself moishe.

I still don't think you're serious, but I'll ask. What site can we trust?

FUCK OFF AND STAY FUCK OFF, GOONS

If you ever fell for the "selling your ip" meme then you are a complete fucking retard that should go back to kikeboom to guzzle down more jewish hoaxes as fact

Embarrassing

Freech. You may see D&C bullshit like or pic related, but the fact is that it's been around for years and the owner hasn't done anything suspicious yet (unlike 8ch.pl, endchan, or especially 8ch.net). 8gag zealots hate it because of old personal rivalries with hotwheels, hence why nobody can form a counterpoint besides "f-fuck off goon".

You don't belong here

I WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP AND OPEN Holla Forums SO WE CAN DEPORT THEM ALL BACK

Of what? That the owner of the site kept heavily encrypted logs to hand over to the authorities in case a serious crime was being committed?

Let me put it this way: The only way you'll ever get a website where there isn't someone else who will have access to your IP with the ability to report you to the authorities should you commit a crime is by being the site owner yourself. If you're unhappy with what Hotwheels did, which was BARE FUCKING MINIMUM TO PROTECT ACTUAL HUMAN LIVES, go back to halfchan and enjoy gookmoot selling your info to marketing agencies.

Apparently there's already a Holla Forums board: freech.net/pol/

Hotwheels is really no different than moot at this point. He sold us out. Period.

Right. And we should definitely move to whatever honeypot you're shilling for.

Fuck off.

You sound upset, Ron.

Pretty sure Firetires likes women.

if freech were popular how long do you think it would stay popular before they decide they need to earn more shekels to keep the site afloat? bandwidth isn't free.
would you then exodus to a smaller community and proclaim that freech is selling user data and the admin of freech is corrupt and whatever smaller community you decide to shit up is the one and only savior of chans?

Ok, then why did you leave 4chan for Holla Forums?

Censorship.

No he likes azn traps

Because the 4chan Holla Forums was absolutely destroyed by moot. Fag

I read the image. I understand their intention when they created it. Now he says it is deleted and they're not using it. Why should I be concerned? What you've posted does not make me want to stop coming to this website.

And you think neither of those things have happened here yet?

you're pure int, no need to argue against that

I got permab& for taking the piss out of a blue haired whale
I know how to ban evade, moving here was a matter of principle during the first exodus
I'm cross posting until I see what happens. I never liked small chans, 8 is a good size for me. but vichan seems to be doing alright. I just don't see this causing a rift large enough to create a new culture like /gg/ did

That's the mod's fault, Jim could care less about it and it's our own problem to solve.

How educational

Yeah, sure

if we migrate to freech we'd have the numbers to overpower the goons

this

Nice try Ron.

At least goons aren't trying to be subtle anymore. Every one of you fuckers is desperately trying to force that meme.

lol goons are funny