I live in a part of the US that is quite ethnically diverse. As a result...

I live in a part of the US that is quite ethnically diverse. As a result, a good number of my friends are Latino or Muslim immigrants.

Why should I want my friends persecuted or expelled?

Reported and saged. This isn't cuck chan. Go shill somewhere else Shariablue you nigger loving kike dick sucking faggots.

Because you don't get to bring friends. Never let hired guns without a lotta loyalty onto your aircraft.

Shill what? I'm asking a question.

also, I like this post. if you dislike answering questions about your ideology, at least make your shitposts fun for the both of is

You don't belong here

Just wait until the Islamic population rises (it will, oh it will) and they progress to the next step of the by now well demonstrated Islamification process. Your “friends” will encounter a choice, move closer to the Islamic community and abandon western culture or face death as an apostate.

I don’t know what a “latino” is, perhaps you could point me in the direction of one of the great “latino” philosophers, I find reading a peoples philosophic works is a good wage of gaging them.

I know this is a ruse/ slide thread so sage.

tell codemonkey to give us our board back then lmao

also, you're free to answer the question any time

I hope they kill you

Cut my burrito bitch.

My Muslim friends are already very secularized. They practice some of the bullshit feel-good ceremonial stuff, but they abhor the violence of the Qur'an.

As for Latino philosophy (which I think is a completely irrelevant subject, but whatever), Latinos are typically the descendants of Spanish conquistadors and Native Americans, so they don't have an ancient tradition of philosophy like Europe (Spaniards arrived in the new world just a few hundred years ago, while European philosophy goes back thousands of years). That said, I'm sure there are plenty of Latino philosophers that I just haven't heard of. But like I said, it's neither here nor there.

k

why do you have no racial instincts?

Where the fuck did you come from? Mudslimes are landfill, not friends.

what the hell, did we turn into halfchan the moment shit got fixed?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why do other people need multicultism forced on them because you have spic friends? You can go to spixico with your friend.

When you die, and they die as well, new whites, blacks and mexicans will take your places, a younger generation.
Statistics indicates that they will return to the mean. Your "based niggerz friends xD" might be the most based person alive, but nothing guarantees that his descendants will be, in fact, everything points that they will one way or another become social burdens.

Now, do you care about what will happen to your nation after you die? No? Then you must be "persecuted and expelled" along with your friends, retard.

Also, go back to cuckchan, cancer.

I was not aware that such a thing existed.

I come from the Chicago area. Relatively okay neighborhood, not incredibly nice, but safe. And I feel not an ounce less safe just because there are Muslims around, because like I said, the ones I know are quite secularized.

But my friends are already here (legally!). It has nothing to do with force. In fact, you're the one who's advocating that we force them to leave. I would be quite sad if that happened, since it would mean losing contact with people I've come to like quite a lot.

I care about the wellbeing of those I love. The interests of individual people are greater to me than the interest of an abstract idea (nation).

Leftie scum aren't getting their board back lmfao

Reported.

Oh wow that was easy and no one even got hurt.

America is several stages behind my country in terms of its Islamic invasion. It started that way here to, the first few generations were “non observant” Muslims, that is to say they called themselves Muslims but ignored the religion for the most part and assimilated. This gives the impression to the host nation that Muslims are capable and willing of assimilation, they are just like us, they go to the bar and have a drink after a lecture, they are liberal and don’t force their women to cover their hair. This is stage one and you are experiencing it, you are conflating non-observant Muslims (read NOT Muslims) with Muslims.

Once their numbers pick up this will end, you can forget about your secularized Muslim friends (you are idiot for using this term), the community will invert once it is big enough, once it’s peace ambassadors have done the initial ground work (via morons like you) and the places of worship have been built etc. The community will stop tolerating non-observant Muslims and worship will become mandatory as will following the teachings of the Koran, Muslim women will be forced to cover their hair, next the burka will start appearing. Then Sharia law courts open and Sharia patrols will start hassling you if you try to walk through their turf.

I think Mestizo is what you mean.

If you don’t understand the relevance of my question then you are to stupid to talk to. Go and live in your rainbow fantasy world and when the shit hit the fan curl up into the fetal position and sob. Idiot.

How about all of Europe and North America instead.

You don't have to leave them user, you can leave with them. We'll stay here on the land our fathers made fruitful and prosperous by their sweat and blood and you can go to tacostan with your friends. Everybody wins

If you love them so much, you can die with them.

You have potential to befriend anyone. Doesn't mean they all have to be imported to replace western culture/people.

it's OK
you'll be leaving with them, faggot

Muslims are not a race.
They WILL slit your fucking throat.

Im fine with being civil but they are not your friends not on the same level as if you were one of them. Stop begging for scraps.

Hell i have hung out with black consciousness leaders (a neighboor. We hung out drank chatted played vidya and parted as generaly separate but equal) at the end of the day humans tend to do better with their own.

OP befriends them because they're within his IQ range.

Not only your friends should be, but you as well.

I'm not talking about cultures, I'm talking about people.

Sure, I think that large-scale immigration of Muslims can be dangerous if they form isolated communities where Islamic Extremism is allowed to flourish. So we should take steps to prevent this from happening. I don't disagree with you there. But again, I'm talking about my friends who are already here and who have proven themselves trustworthy, intelligent people. I don't want them treated badly, because they're my friends, and because I know they're just as anti-rape, anti-terror, etc. as any Christian or atheist.

They all come from different countries, so I can't. Also, I want to stay here (preferably with them).

But they are! You're talking badly about people you've never met.

Thank you, that's ver- hey, wait a second!

What the fuck is a secularized muslim? You are either a muzzie or you're not. Unless they're Syrian, Greek, or Iranic and have completely renounced the faith, the only place they belong is in an oven.

You could visit their beautiful country after their deportation, you should probably live there too, I think you could fit in well.

There's your problem. You think genetics as a spook and those invasive sub-species are "people"

they aren't - they view you as a way to get ahead. Such is the nature of such "people"

They're here illegally.

Then you must become an outright hardliner on anti Islamic immigration from this moment onwards, forget the “alt-right” cuck stance of Civic Nationalism and “muh integration”, forget “taking steps to prevent”. The Islamic world penned plans on “soft invasion” decades ago, your friends are unwitting pawns in this. They may be able to be saved but only stopping the plan in its tracks this second.

If you don’t want to see your friends treated badly then don’t let them be weaponized by Islam. It WILL get to the point where they have no choice but to submit to Islam, they won’t be your friends anymore, they won’t be allowed to be. I know what I am talking about; I live in a country with a radicalized and segregated Islamic population. It is no fun for anyone.

Read: Then you must become an outright hardliner on anti Islamic immigration from this moment onwards, forget the “alt-right” cuck stance of Civic Nationalism and “muh integration”, forget “taking steps to prevent”. The Islamic world penned plans on “soft invasion” decades ago, your friends are unwitting pawns in this. They may be able to be saved but only stopping the plan in its tracks this second.

If you don’t want to see your friends treated badly then don’t let them be weaponized by Islam. It WILL get to the point where they have no choice but to submit to Islam, they won’t be your friends anymore, they won’t be allowed to be. I know what I am talking about; I live in a country with a radicalized and segregated Islamic population. It is no fun for anyone.

Read Then you must become an outright hardliner on anti Islamic immigration from this moment onwards, forget the “alt-right” cuck stance of Civic Nationalism and “muh integration”, forget “taking steps to prevent”. The Islamic world penned plans on “soft invasion” decades ago, your friends are unwitting pawns in this. They may be able to be saved but only stopping the plan in its tracks this second.

Read: Catastrophic Failure, Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad by Stephen Coughlin. By the time you get through those 800 pages you will understand just what Islam intends to do with your freinds.

WTF, FIX SITE

Then you must become an outright hardliner on anti Islamic immigration from this moment onwards, forget the “alt-right” cuck stance of Civic Nationalism and “muh integration”, forget “taking steps to prevent”. The Islamic world penned plans on “soft invasion” decades ago, your friends are unwitting pawns in this. They may be able to be saved but only stopping the plan in its tracks this second.

Read: Catastrophic Failure, Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad by Stephen Coughlin. By the time you get through those 800 pages you will understand just what Islam intends to do with your freinds.

what the fuck happened with this post?

You might not have dubs or trips but this is the truth. Praise kek.

No idea at all, it looked fine before I hit post.

It should have looked like:

No, genetics is a real thing. But my friends' genetics don't really matter to me, since, like I've said, they're good people, they're intelligent, they're culturally assimilated, etc. Again, you don't know them like I do.

Read the last sentence of the paragraph above.

Whether you guys can believe it or not, I have friends who come from other cultures, and they're good people. I firmly believe that we need to combat Islamic extremism in the west, as well as whatever other problems are associated with the cultures of Muslims, Latinos, etc. But my point is that it is not in my interest (or most people's interest) to pursue policies which persecute individuals.
As for , I have not heard of that, so I don't know that I can adequately respond, but like I said, I know these guys very well, and I doubt they would fall into something like that.

Because they're niggers. Only thing worse than a kike or shitskin is a race traitor, so you should probably kill yourself first.

cuck

They should, and they only act that way because they view you as a way to get ahead. Due to their genetics they will always harbor an instinctual hatred of whites that they will act on if they know they can do so with impunity.

I did, and it doesn't change the fact that muds are advantageous predators that will only act like good people if they're doing it to advance their own interests.

It is if you care at all about the continued existence of your people(assuming you're white) and them having an even remotely decent quality of living.

Get back in the boardless cuckshed with the degenerate pedoshit you globohomo feminine waste product

Persecution is a spook

Read the book; stop being ignorant and stop basing everything on your emotions. I have friends of other races to (albeit we all live in our respective countries, as should be). If you are serious about these friendships then you should probably cease being so blaze about their peoples, you strike me as a victim of progressive propaganda. Nobody gives a damn about your specific friends or lusts after their suffering (well some do perhaps), stop thinking on the macro level. Grow up a bit.

they aren't your friends unless you're using the definition used by facebook fags

Pls go.

Lurk more, faggot.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Like I said, you don't know them. If you think you can make character judgments about people you have never met in your life, then there's no point debating you.

I'm not appealing to emotion, I'm asking why I should support your anti-minority policies when they objectively detriment me by harming my friends.

I agree, and I think that is lamentable

I've gotten no real answers from this thread, only "No, they're not actually your friends, because all sandniggers and taconiggers are evil." There is evidently nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise, so I'm going to bed.

I too live in an ethically diverse area and I have Latino friends. But they don't belong here, they are not my people. They don't think the way I think do the things I would do. They are Mexicans, with Mexican culture and thoughts. They refuse to think and behave like old American stock and Europeans; I don't even think they're capable.

If i could send them back I would.

As for Islamic friends, no. I've tried. They are completely incompatible with my ideals at least Mexicans share some culture.

Once a Muslim always a Muslim. They were raised differently and I can guarantee you this, they would slit your through the second the dog whistle was blown.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT WAS ALL A RUSE

𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝒆𝓼

I'm not making character judgements, I'm stating a fact about genetics. There is no debating nature - you always lose.

I hope your "friends" kill you for your macbook when SHTF, KIKE.

sage

Get that spooky shit out of here.

Just make white friends and stop being a commie faggot

Once you know what always happens in racially mixed countries and you understand the demographic issues with whites, you will be certain of the bare minimum of what is necessary for your people to survive

Being Holla Forums, you have no people.

shit thats true as hell
they turn on their own just like leftists

this isn't entirely true and depends on race. I lived with some guys from >>>/egy/ and an iranian fellow and they were mor civilized than any american nigger or spic.

But then again it was in their own country(Egypt, iranian was still considered foreign) and they smoked DMT on a regular basis

If you feel sympathy for them, then advise them to go back to their own country and to be with their own people.

They're not your friends. Acquaintances at best. When push comes to shove, when war breaks, they won't stand by you as would a man of your own race, but will abandon you and turn on you so that they may get gibs from you.

You know that 333 is the number of lies right?

This is blatently wrong. For exemple, if someone is a felon I can make a lot of very reasonable character judgements about him or posts a certain meme, etc. Its funny because almost certainly most of us have never meet but we interact and get on so well (except you) very much because we do make very accurate character judgements despite never having meet.

Objectively Detriment, unless your friends are paying your way chaim, it doesn't objectively detriment you to have them removed. You can definitely have harmful friends and you would be better off wihtout them. It may make you feel bad, but your feelings are not part of what goes into the objective calculation without some kind of solipistic whoring that doesn't make it out of a first year philosophy class intact.

Please do, sweet dreams. Somewhere in those dreams is a memory of what it is like to be a man. EMBRACE IT!

Sage

They aren't your friends, then. Blacks, Hispanics and Arabs have entirely different reproductive stregies from whites and that is why almost all of them vote for the same party: forming a majority of their own to try and overthrow the white majority, to take money from the tax pool and dedicate it to their own communities and reproductive strategies, hence the democratic welfare state that pays their inferior races to reproduce and not work, while the nuclear family struggles to survive. Politics in a democracy is a competition of reproductive strategies, which are racially diverse. So long as other races are competing with ours, there will be no meaningful domestic tranquility, and so they must be destroyed.