Mike Cernovich is colluding with Epstein's pedo lawyer Alan Dershowitz against a child abuse victim

Can the /pol mods pin this for a few days? Pretty please? The cucks at the_donald are getting fruity with me whenever I bring this up but it's really important. Cernovich is getting more and more traction in the msm which is troubling to say the least. He needs to be exposed asap.

Anyway, let's recap what's going on for a second.

We've got Mike Cernovich, a man. . .

- colluding with Epstein's pedo lawyer Alan Dershowitz against a child abuse victim. (a victim of Dershowitz) >[1]

- pretending to give a shit about abuse, pretending to act in the name of transparency. >[2]

- lying about being sued by Jeffrey Epstein. The redacted court paper he presented as evidence has nothing to do with him. >[3]

- working with an attorney named Jay Wolman who works for the Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza writes the following on his blog: 'Alan Dershowitz’ Sex Orgies??? (I call bullshit)' His best buddy Wolman is in the comments section. All these creeps are in cahoots. >[4]

- constantly lying, constantly talking shit (too numerous to reference)

- claiming to be the victim of a false rape accusation yet is posting tweets claiming "The hotter the sex, the more closely it resembles rape." (tweets have been deleted, see first pdf)

[1] www.unitedstatescourts.org/federal/nysd/447706/589-0.html
[2] www.dangerandplay.com/2017/01/23/mike-cernovich-files-lawsuit-to-unseal-records-in-jeffrey-epstein-pedophile-case/
[3] www.unitedstatescourts.org/federal/nysd/447706/657-0.html
[4] randazza.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/alan-dershowitz-sex-orgies-i-call-bullshit/

I'm sure there's more going on but I don't follow this guy, nor do I want to follow him. I find him repulsive. If you can add to this, go ahead.

Incidentally, I was going through some of the court papers on this case (Giuffre v. Maxwell) and I noticed this little titbit. Who was it that first introduced pedo lawyer Dershowitz to pedo financier Epstein in 1997? Lynn Forester de Rothschild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn, think youre onto something here. i always thought cernovich seemed kind of jewy, but now theres some evidence to back it up

Don't forget that Cernovich owns this site.

bump

Blue Pillth

Hey Jew,

I know you're mad that Cernovich exposed that shitlib Mulatto acolyte of King Nigger but no one is going to go after cucks like him until every one of you after hanged or deported to your littlw ethnostate

lol

I think we all assumed this shit. This post however has suspiciously retarded timing right after he breaks the story that Trump was right all along and the media is going apeshit about him being fake news.

op is a schill; there is a time and place for everything and the time to help (((the enemy))) devour eachother isn't when the one they're trying to get you to attack is helping you.

Fuck off.

because getting your picture taking with someone means you're in complete cahoots

I'm not a shill. I just find it troubling seeing this creep get more and more exposure and mainstream airtime so I made the post.

nah, we were talking about it before.

same here, though I have nothing to add.

This is not a d&c slide thread, I personally verified myself.

Read the documents, sweetheart.

(checked)
is this one to?

Try harder nigger.

Hello, kike.

why? fucking nobody believes the MSM anymore. Additionally Thernobitch is so awkwardly incompetent that only the dumbest morons actually give his actions or words any attention whatsoever. You can, however, note the hypocrisy in this if what you say is true: Thernobitch has been trying to rack up shekels from crowdsourcing based on the idea of being "not the mainstream media," and attempting to build his own "objective independent" media company. If he's gaining more traction in the MSM in a positive light, you can point out this contradiction.

In any case, he's just an opportunistic jew looking for an easy paycheck. We shouldn't be giving him any attention at all, outside of trolling him to death for being such a lisping faggot parasite.

Dude, your attempts at disinfo, character assassinations are laughable

This is actually getting very pathetic and I feel sad for you

Hey Mike Enoch here, here's the thing

You have to stop punching right

Seriously based jews are good

We need to stop with the JQ

I mean come on

Don't forget to listen to the daily shoah

The very fact that they target the mods is proof of them being foreign shills (((freech))). None of us give two fucks.

I spend far more time on here than I should. As such, even given the seldom threads Cernovitch himself shows up in, I have identified markers that make him obvious to me. I can state with 95% certainty that the following posts are him:

All those posts are (1) and none of those IDs will post in this thread again except for maybe that one. If you know anything about how this site works, you should see the obvious things I'm telling you here. This is maybe the 4th time I've seen this retard come and do damage control for himself. He's always the only one to do it. The only difference THIS time is that, since my previous screencap, it appears he figured out what a VPN is and how to use one.

That's a double edged sword, Mike. I can see you. You're still super shit at this. Expected of a gorilla, honestly. I'm sure you're wondering how I can pick you out of the crowd but why ruin the fun.

Lol so the president's son using a story to support the clearing of his father's name somehow means that Kike Thernovitch isn't an opportunistic faggot who wants to milk the goyim for shekels?

Give it up Mike. You constantly try to shill yourself, you lie, you deceive, you massively try to play the PR game in order to appeal to as wide an audience as possible, and you come HERE of all places when you try to deflect people away from the jewish question. Get rekt, kike, you suck at this. I wasn't talking about your "work" when I said you're fucking incompetent, you idiot. It's everything you say and do in your day to day life. It's coming here and trying this weak ass shit.

You're just incredibly bad at shilling, especially on a place that is constantly trying to resist subversion from far more clever individuals than someone like you. But nooooooo, I'm sure you'll slip into hardcore denial mode and try to rationalize that I'm just jealous of all your "success," right Mike? You yourself know how weak you are inside, you just can't ever admit it to anyone, even yourself, and you overcompensate for it with that fake "alpha" persona nobody falls for.

I basically got trump elected, okay?

Buy my book, guys!

you are scared that he's exposing pedo networks

Yeah, we all get that he is a self aggrandizing shithead, but you are doing obvious damage control since that historical Scoop of Rice

no shill, we all see you

Andrew Breitbart's expose on your tactics has hamstringed your feeble and failing efforts

Mike, seriously. You can do good for us, but if you think you ever won't be repeatedly called a kike manlet faggot for your trouble - you're out of your mind.

Not a single word of any of that is true and you know full well you're taking desperate shots in the dark because every fucking time I see you, I call you out. I'm not the one sweating here, buddy. Additionally, I don't give a fuck what you do, I'd prefer never to hear about you again, but every time you come onto our fucking board and try to pull your jewish tricks, I'll be here. I was here long before you, and I'll be here long after you faded into irrelevance. Don't forget that people like me, back when GG started, are what gave you your "success." You're a parasite, and you require a host, or you wouldn't be here. You require the people, not vice versa, just like every disgusting kike.

I wasn't kidding when I told you to give it up.

I think he'd actually be down for that

these character assassinations are so obvious and coordinated that it only gives them credibility, even normies are questioning these organized takedowns as obvious tactics

thanks for accidentally dispensing red-pills to the masses

if you seriously think I'm Cernovich you are certainly delusional

Sort yourself, my name is actually Jordan Peterson, and I have studied shills for a number of years now, and I believe that you are actually suffering from a mental ailment called schizophrenia

I've been lurking this thread thought i closed the tab but didn't and i'm only now posting to tell you to fuck off. user is right now that i look at your shit, you got some obvious tells. this isn't "character assassination" you narcissistic kike lol, you just can't stand it when ppl dig into your stupid bullshit e-celeb persona.

No need to panic Kikey, just stop fucking coming here and trying to sell your snake oil. we don't give a fuck about you. btw "normies" don't come here, you stupid fag, nor do we call them but such a fucking plebbit term. Kill yourself. Sage for shit thread regardless

you're obviously an outsider.

we're seasoned vets of being shilled here, son. You can try to damage control your reputation all you want, it's not going to work. I can guarantee that if there ARE any lurkers in this thread (there shouldn't be) they aren't going to be duped by this. Your shilling is awful. As in, extremely badly done. I really do want to tell you how it's so clear, just to rub your face in how stupid you are because a fifth grader could do better with no effort, but I don't want you to change.

Buddy, at least type shit out. We aren't in a rush here, you can say "people." Right about the sage, however.

ahahahhaahaha
yeah, good shit, gave me a laugh

I can tell you are not an authentic chan poster by your diction
looks like you got a quick rundown and lurked for a week tops, that is unless you are actually retarded and can not understand that we will root you out

nice use of periods there ''oldfag'
dead give away, but I shouldn't be teaching you shit

No, you are clearly just a cuckchan retard or a Canadian(sometimes hard to tell apart).

We don't call ourselves "chan posters" Mike.
using periods or the lack thereof is not a flag either, Mike. Try going to /a/ and doing that shit, see how quick you get banned, you dumb fuck. Again, it's shit like this that makes me hate you. I tell you not to do something, I tell you that you lie and try to deceive, that you're fucking terribad at it, and you do it anyway when even someone who's been here for a month would understand doesn't work. You just tried to make shit up and think anyone would be fooled by this.

By the way, nice use of apostrophes, newfag. You can't even fucking format correctly.
Get off my goddamn board Mike, there are no shekels for you here.

It is literally Mike Thernobitch. I'm not joking, you're talking to the actual faggot himself.

but at least you're not as retarded as the truly butthurt:

checked my fellow chan poster friend

Stop spamming google image libertarian memes. You have your cuck shed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

choose both

.>Jewish infighting
Yeah, no thanks.

checking them sweet, sweet digits of truth
dubble dubs confirm kike thernovith is a shitty shill and needs to GTFO

you literally google for your shitty images, holy fuck. 'GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You wanna shill for your Bonobo Brainbox or whatever or your Z-list e celeb rep, go do it somewhere more normalfaggy, this is not the place for you

admit your defeat, you are spouting random nonsense at this point

The Truth is I am Mike Cernovich
and I don't take Hillary (shills) at (t)he(i)r word

ever

as true

pic related, a man who wants to protect children of the American nation

Baby's first shitpost? This a white nationalist board not some vague social network. Lurk moar.

btw I actually thought all images come from google
where do the other ones come from based shillnpie?

reddit would be more your speed, faggot. You're stubborn to the point of retardation, like looking at a downs kid running into a brick wall headfirst over and over. By the way, great job marrying a rich daddy's girl shitskin, loser. Couldn't hold your own weight so you wanted to snag some arab pussy that just (((cohencidentally))) had a whole fuckload of money attached to it, yeah? Totally what a real alpha would do, mooch off his rich mudshit wife.

Hahaha now you're calling people Hill shills? The fuck? I would love to know what on earth made you think that was some pertinent "gotcha" but it just further cements the concept that you're grasping at straws.
and what random nonsense did they say? either of them I should ask? what nonsense have I said? Every single thing I've typed has been a coherent thought with a clear, concise concept, while here you are reaching for anything at all to claim WE aren't the real users.

We can bring this all down to a single thing: Holla Forums will never have anything to do with you for as long as you try to cuck for the kikes, which is to say, forever. You don't belong here.

Holy shit NEWFAGS GET OUT
The fuck?

I think he might not even be shitposting tbh

you forgot your sage faggot why did you have to bump this thread

Christ on a bike, of course you did. More proof you shouldn't be here, acting like this is some kind of Faceberg.

My bad famalam, sometimes I overlook when I'm jumping between threads

shareblue

ahahahahaahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
ahhhhhh

poor shills can't catch a break
the Leafs are reeeeeeeeeeeelentless

ITT: MANDRILL HINDSET.

WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COMPUTERS

true post, those shills got their hindset man-drilled

and sure as clock work, the shills are off the clock

wow they sure are working hard though, I'll give them that, one more thread retaken, keep working user, organic tactics are their bane

Kill yourself Thernobitch. If you actually were the amazing celebrity you think you are you wouldn't even try to be here. Do you just insist on coming back because we don't fucking want you, like some bitter ex girlfriend?

Look at how insecure you are, you have to have the last post in order to get the fucking validation you need of how "right" you are. You are shit at shilling.

You are great at shilling!!!!
unlike me, I just post what is actually true, and troll the shills, I have a lot to learn from you faggotos

right on! you sad sad pathetic shill, find Jesus my soon to be brother

You faggot shills will never not give yourselves away. Even when you have a decent plan of attack, you always fuck yourselves by not having mastered the subtleties of not sounding like a massive faggot when you post. Cernovich has his problems and no one here really likes him personally, but no one here talks like this, and you are a D&C shill faggot. We are taking down your little Mulato bitch and the rest of the pedos, whether you like it or not. Sorry Schlomo.

good grief

But not the BASED nationalist pedos like the Dersh, right?

Did anyone catch that late night Q&A stream he did that only got 800 views that he IMMEDIATELY deleted? That performance deserved an Oscar.

This…….thread lol.

I never heard of Dersh who does he think he's going to direct the goynet to destroy now?

He really did skip PR, influence, and NLP day in favor of abs or something didn't he? He needs to go see Stefan and get some better one on one training.

Bullshit. He is friends with Dershowitz who fucked kids on Epstein's island and helped cover it up. Watch it be a controlled opposition release ignoring all of the strongest pizzagate leads and going for vague bullshit and red herrings or a complete disinfo release designed to discredit. I am not holding my breath.

Oh wow, is this real life or is he actually that retarded?

Leftist tier arguments tbh.

I don't like the timing either.

Sounds like total bullshit OP.

Cernovich is being targeted by enemies of Trump, the controlled opposition in this thread is undoubtedly part of that.

Yes I know that's why I alluded to the NLP, PR and influence.

BWAHAHAHA

Yesterday Kikevich was at The Water Filters Show, he and the salesman were saying that pizzagate isn't real, but the deep state is blackmailing everyone because they ALL go to swingers clubs, thei get rufied and they take pictures with small naked children.

Didn't you make that thread two weeks ago?

which explains all the outright pedo crap that should be on masterchan is allowed to slide

Jordan Peterson is actually extremely effective at triggering homofaggots