Goodbye, Iron Ann

It's long been rumored and many have denied it, but apparently she is dating Jimmie Walker.

archive.is/FgpZg
aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/04/03/ann-coulter-jimmie-walker-dating/22023933/

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/04/04/jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.html
people.com/celebrity/ann-coulter-dating-jimmie-walker-says-norman-lear/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4380648/1970s-sitcom-star-Jimmie-Walker-dating-Anne-Coulter.html

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/849676631815798784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLACKED

no this can't be happening, Iron Ann knows better than to burn coal, right? R-right?

She dated Bill Maher too. And she liked Mitt Romney. Obviously she has mental problems.

Everyone given mainstream attention is controlled opposition, you fucking pleb. They wouldn't be on TV if they were legit.

Oh look, another one of the so called "right wing" women is a coalburner, time to throw the whore on the pile, alongside Tomi Lahren, and Lauren Southern.

They're all coalburning whores, every last one of them, they're mentally ill and need to be hanged from fucking lamp posts.

No, actually I called this out a while ago when the rumors first surfaced. I don't support her in any way, but I do agree with her work on illegal immigration.
However, all the talk about how she's Holla Forums-tier can end now.

Holla Forums knows better than to trust and put faith in talmudvision celebrities, OP. If you were expecting us to lose out shit over this then prepare to be disappointed

The last time I brought this up months ago, you did lose your shit.

Old. Also, the source is Leftist Norman Lear. And lastly, Jimmie "Dynamite" Walker? Please…

This should've been obvious. Every time she rails against spics, pay attention, and you'll notice that she cucks for nogs simultaneously, without fail, every time.

Article is dated April 4th.

Any woman that resists her biological impulses to produce offspring is going to be mentally unstable, user. Just because her mental instability puts her closer to our side than the feminist one doesn't change that. It's the same shit as someone like Glenn Beck rightfully pointing out that Soros is a piece of shit, or the occasional on-point comment by Filter Man.

Whether it's true or not, it doesn't change the fact that she's just a little bit off kilter. And more than that - you should never, ever put too much confidence in any celebrity or other public figure. That includes Trump.I'm still going to be really sad when something comes up with Tucker Carlson though.

IIRC she has fucked up ovaries. She cucks for niggers, but tbh her work on immigration data compilation is second to none. She also advocates for women not voting.

I remember you getting laughed off the board because you tried to claim they were fucking based on a picture of them standing next to eachother lel

Sure thing.

How new are you, faggot? Stop posting obvious kike bait trying to get Holla Forums to attack people. Jesus fucking christ, you kikes are so transparent.

And now the claim is substantiated by someone who has known J.J. since the 70s.
Also, I haven't heard Ann deny this.

That guy was good in Predator, though.

Google their names, there are dozens of pictures of them together at various events

Even if she was sick proof OP, proud of you she's not going to produce shitskins. She's not Holla Forums tier, but she's closer than most talmudvision personalities.

Adios Ann there is no coming back

This right here. Thread stinks of juden

I agree with that. I don't hate Ann. Like I said, I love her work on feminism and immigration.
But let's not be ignorant of the fact that she's a coalburner.
Unfortunately, her dogwhistling about being white and keeping America white only applies when talking about spics and Muslims.
It's kinda hypocritical that she doesn't also realize that niggers are a problem too.

She's literally a fucking race traitor you massive cuck.
Go home you worthless niggerfaggot >>>/mlpol/

STOP SHAVING, YOU DON'T HAVE A BEARD!

There's no higher treachery than being a coalburner.

No biggie, she'll pay the toll, they all do eventually.

Dude, she OPENLY hates kikes.

Being a jew.

So do Muslims.

She was taking paki dick way before this, cunt's a coalburner that occasionally has a good opinion.
End of story and definitely doesn't deserve it's own thread.

And she SECRETLY loves niggers.

They're not traitors, because they're not of us, she is a blonde Aryan woman, go kill yourself Moishe.

She's doing it for the trad dick. Women invade male spaces and pretend to give a shit (or even understand) to get dicked, simple.

Ok fair enough, I'm just saying hey she's done a lot and she won't breed. Hopefully and his marvelous trips are right, and one day we'll get to read "I dindu nuffin' America" after she gets her face caved in by a groid.

Also source? Not doubting, would be super excited to see that though.

Nice hotlink faggot, you really know what you're doing.

People have been linking her to Jimmie Walker for years. Norman Lear saying it's true is the opposite of evidence.

How new are you, you fucking reddit tier cucknigger?

so has Ann ever explained why she's a spinster? did she drink the leftist kool-aid (she was a former Deadhead) or is it biological issues, you don't look that masculine by mistake.

Either way Ann being into coloreds and being news to anyone is a cue for being a newfag.
https: //twitter.com/anncoulter/status/677955633195442176?lang=en

WE

Excuse me, I thought some enterprising faggots brought /mlpol/ back with them here. You're still a hyperventilating faggot though moshe.

To be exact, this is one of her exes.

Believe she used this as a way to get around being called racist on some fox talkshow.

And no, he does not poo in the loo.

She's a childless skeleton that's far too broken to fix.

This isn't something the gigakike Lear cooked up all by himself. These rumors have been circulating for a while now.
If this was the first and only mention of it, I would possibly be calling bullshit as well.
But this is easily the third time over a period of a few years that this particular rumor has been printed.

Finally all the stupid faggots who supported her and shilled her books can stfu now. She's a women who is politically involved and sells books, she doesn't know her place. As I've said numerous times before: ==She argued FOR reparations to groids!==

Wew, seems like someone here got a bit butflustered.
Go take your racecucking back to >>>/plebbit/ you worthless turbofaggot.

Test

Jews aren't in our group, so no. If you ever trusted a Jew, you deserve what's coming.

You see I don't blame niggers for going OOGA BOOGA WHITE WIMMINZ, I'm repulsed from it, as any self respecting white man would, but I don't blame them. It makes sense that you want to trade up, niggers themselves admit that they are inferior to whites by doing that. You won't see any black nationalists taking up white girls, because they find whites inferior. Fair enough.

But when someone white trades down to a nigger, it makes no fucking sense. Why the fuck would you muddy up your genes like that? Why would you go for a race that has a lower IQ, high crime rates, etc etc? Jewish tricks play a trick sure, but I think it's a mental deficiency. It's like a guy who's easily a 8-9 going for a fat landwhale who's aggressive and ugly as sin, you just don't see it, outside of fetishism and mental illness.

So no, there really isn't any higher treachery than burning the coal.

Gayboy.

Enjoy your stay newfag.

You can only redtext on one line fag. Someone hsould ask her if welfare counts, and if so, niggers need to pay back what they overcharged us.

Wew, go do someone else a freebie, would you?

I rarely post using redtext, do you care to make an actual point though?

I don't really care about this at all. Also I'm pretty sure she's past child bearing age for the super autists in this thread.

Fuck off gayboy cuck. Thanks for your insight BTW.

The (((media))) keeps repeating it. Must be true.

Look she's already on the hook for fucking a kike (Maher) and a nigger (Ford?). But Jimmie Walker is absurd. No one would fuck that creature.

You're not from here and you need to go back immediately.

Never too old to get married and adopt.
I think. US law is pretty dumb.

Learn not to reply. This is literally the most difficult thing to learn for imageboard users. That's two lessons in one thread.

topkek

DINOMIGHT
Isn't that his catch phrase?

she's a genetic deadend already, indulging in mammon and materialism is all that's left for their kind.

She's already dated a Pajeet who created an entire movie around the concept of "DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS" and a leftist kike. There was nowhere else to go but down.

Hahaha trusting women to have consistent politics. Are you guys retarded?

Don't forget (((Bill Maher))).

I actually make a distinction between a coalburner that produce offspring, and one who doesn't. it's not THAT important of a distinction, even if she don;t reproduce it's not stopping the nog from seeding elsewhere anyway.

Yeah, you're a fucking cuck faggot.

She burnt the coal before with some other old nigger. I think she fucked a jew, too.

You're obviously not getting the message. Here's a streamline version for your affliction

IF YOU FUCK NIGGERS YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL

Period, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Thanks, Ann. Heebs will have a field day with this.

Even niggs know about controlled ops.

I don't know what's more upsetting: her burning the coal or DY-NO-MITE! looking like a Sharpei with cancer. How the fuck does this even happen?

Checked, but I'd like to change that to "There's no higher treachery than being a blonde coalburner."

she just wants to christainize them and got blackballed afterward for announcing that on cable tv. Granted she is renown for doing the Trump thing, which is being extreme for attention and self-promotion

from 1:35

hence why I said not that important of a distinction faggot, its like comparing a white muslim and a brown muslim, white muslim is a traitor, while brown muslim is working toward their in-group preference which is more respectable, they both deserve to die regardless.

Yeah, nah. I'm good. You can have her.

Yep, exactly what I was thinking.

This was probably an open secret in black Hollywood circles for years.

But w-why?

That has to be one of the ugliest niggers of 2017.

When you're eating shit, you're not picky if it has some glitter on it or not.

Why are people defending a race traitor? Did I accidentally walk into Holla Forums? If she does burn coal, her opinions are irrelevant, race traitors are no better than the groids they fuck.

You're correct, but I'd argue they are 1000 times worse.

Because she's a BASED nationalist Neo-Cohen.

Politically active women are always weirdos, even when they're on the right side. You don't need to know that she's a coalburner to tell that she had problems–she's 55, never married, no children. When she's right, she's right, but the most right-wing thing a woman can do is get married young and pump out 5+ white children.

I think its a bullshit post, posted by leftist cucks to mislead us.

I was thinking d&c too. I mean, aol? Whatever. Its not like you have to personally like the broad, just use her research and arguing style to crush leftist drivel. Some mother fuckers cant help but develope a sense of connection with people theyve never met who are in the spotlight tho. Never meet your heros I spose. But it wouldnt surprise me if this were fake news tbh. Sage for who gives a shit.

I'll post a jpg to her twitter account…

Post this

I posted the thread topic. Something like that I would save for that white lady who said she was black and worked for the NAACP or some shit.

This isnt proof though. Just gossip passed as fucking fact. Kikes would love to defame her like this.
Find me a picture or Anne fooking sayibg it herself.

She can't have kids.
She wont pop out angry confused nogs
If she is a degenerate (secret racist; because fucking an ooga booga it beatiality and deep down they know it) who fucks nogs she keeps the secret shame hidden.
In summary who cares.

One guy said something. She denies it. There is no evidence. BS story.

Rachel Dolezal

Not a problem, user. Today is your lucky day.
From the nigger news network, 6 hours old:
bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/04/04/jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.html
People Magazine:
people.com/celebrity/ann-coulter-dating-jimmie-walker-says-norman-lear/
Daily Mail:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4380648/1970s-sitcom-star-Jimmie-Walker-dating-Anne-Coulter.html

Should I go on?

(checked)
I also think Caucasians should man up to and stop being betas and letting the nogs fuck them

She is still only a woman. Let this be a lesson to you all on women.

i remember watching an interview or something with here were she went off saying something along the lines of "if anything African amricans have at least a ligament gripe with americans for slavery, and maybe they should be given reperations however American don't owe anything to mexican or asians ect…"

She was referring to how all these ethnic groups are forming(because we are getting flooded to the point they can start organizing resistance) and demanding special privledge from the government and that white people owe them this and that….with that being said, niggers got welfare and in my eyes that's too damn much. For fuck sake i should sign up for the 40+ programs that just provide life for you. video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSoKoDS179c
worth a kek

None of whom are coal burners, Go to your containment board at 4chan leftypol

Tomi Lahren went on a date with Trevor Noah. But then it's probably fine if she keeps it a secret and doesn't have any mocha mistakes, right?
You are the one that needs to leave, kiddo.

this

Also Lauren Southern is Jewish and her first bf was black. Ruined from the start.
Someone will inevitably post the pics of her with the nigger. I don't have them. Someone will also post the tweet of her saying her grandparents survived the 'hoax.

Fucking coal burners need an acid wash to cleanse them of their sins.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WOMEN BELONG IN THE HOME RAISING CHILDREN AND PROVIDING A STABLE, SUPPORTIVE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR THEIR MAN TO COME HOME TO AFTER HIS DAILY TOILS

THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY FUCKING BUSINESS OUTSIDE OF THAT PURVIEW, AND WHEN A FEMALE DOES VENTURE FORTH INTO THE WASTES SHE INEVITABLY BECOMES A BROKEN AND WORTHLESS CUNT WHO ENDS UP CHILDLESS IN HER FORTIES TAKING NIGGER DICK AND RESEMBLING SKELETOR WITH TITTIES

WOMEN ARE LITTLE MORE THAN OVERSIZED CHILDREN ANONS, NEVER FORGET THAT

Pick one.

For fuck's sake, couldn't she have at the very least, found a nog who wasn't such an insufferable prick?

Yeah, we know, Captain Capslock, but it don't mean shit until THEY remember it.

ann is so fucking fine for a woman in her 50s.

Every man hopes to have a wife age like that. What a fucking babe.

She's just another typical "Conservative" woman with no children.

No. Looks like skeletor with a blonde wig. This is what you're after.

Tell me why her face looks like it's falling off.
If I pulled it off, would it hurt?

You need to make them remember it. Women aren't men. They don't figure shit out for themselves. They need to be led, and if white men don't do it kikes will.

You cant do shit until women's rights and (((human rights))) for that matter are revoked. Which wont be easy in the current zeitgeist.

women are like water, they take the shape the vessel provided, be the vessel user.

thats a relly bad argument, because it means anyone who fucks a grown woman is no better then a pedophile.

You're dense.
Children don't have tits. While they are physically different than children, they might as well be playing with Barbie dolls and asking for bed time stories mentally.

t. has never read Schopenhauer's On Women

Yeah but that vessel is society not just a man. Men have no sexual security in the modern world as it is so dominating a women is impossible due to the "girl power" she had ground into her head.

He means mentally mate, as in if you talk to a 17 year old girl and a 40 year old women they would have the same intellectual capacity as their brain stops developing earlier than men.

Ann has always been a cuck in a lot of ways. She's been B L A C K E D over and over by nigs and indians and jews.

that is all a shit test to prune the field of non-dominant men. A man that stands up to a woman can stand up for a woman, they implicitly understand this and that is why cads are coveted.

Meh. Dont care really. Not like she can have white children anyway and she keeps it quiet for the most part. I got her books secondhand through friends and family so its not like im giving her shekels. I just cant be bothered some old bitch that cant have children is fucking niggers is all im saying.

eh, fucking underage kids is bad because they don't have the capacity to consent and they are mentally underdeveloped, if you believe the same is true of adult women then it would also be wrong to fuck them as they are also mentally under developed.

it's still not ok to have sex with mentally handicapped people, I don't think you guys understand what you are arguing for. by attempting to absolve women of any personal responsibility you "infantilize" them.

the west got fucked over by turning women into a protected class with no responsibilities (like being a wife or mother)

Good point actually, I remember the meme where the feminists were mouthing off to some betas and then some alpha comes along
and the immediately shut their mouths. Essential once they find a man the find to be worthy of them they submit. The 20 80 rule though can be a bitch most
look for men outside of their range these days.

They're are developed enough to consent when they have their first period. Once this happens they then become devious whores. I know your a feminist
but the male and female brains are very different and develop differently. When one says "like a child" this means compared to men they are and they're extremely
emotional just like children are.

wow, where does it end?

any proof to back up that claim, or is just conjecture?

deal with womyn and find out.

nope, i'm just trying to get you to understand how fucked your logic is.

if thats true then they can't be held responsible for anything, and thats insane. (it sounds like comie bs to me)

Well that is they way it is currently with women's rights. They can do whatever they want without recourse. And women naturally submit to us men its for the best.
The reason they hate us and are so depressed is we dont dominate them anymore, and most men have been turned into sexual degenerates or betas
because of being told "women are just like you!". It ruins men's sexuality totally.
Taking away their rights and having them married off early is the way it always was in Europe. These days women have no responsibilities hence the
race traitors we have (in terms of voting for immigration and race-mixing) because they lust for domination.

LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK GUY DATING A WHITE WOMAN!

it's almost nothing

Women do what they're told. The west to a woman must look like an invader has conquered the men in battle and who now controls the supply of women as the populace in the west slowly decreases. Women are merely following their nature.

Why havn't we followed ours?

Kek.
>>>/TRS/

if I thought a woman was "child like", I would not trust her to take care of my home, my children or me. these are tremendous responsibilities.

you aren't understanding what hitler is saying if you you believe he thought of women as children with infantile minds. women have different priorities then men because of biology, men and women are meant to work together as a family unit, the family is the core of western civilization.

if you ever heard hear talk about blacks, you'd know she's been with one. She thinks American niggers should be paid restitution for slavery. It's been obvious for a while. She's just a woman she isn't a paragon of virtue. She is still ruled by her emotions and I bet ole Jammin JJ is one hell of a charmer.
Whatever, she's too old to have babies anyway so into the pile she goes with the rest of the wastes. She still chafes enough leftist asshole that I don't care what she does as long as she doesn't make any niglets.

I'm actually surprised that you nerds hadn't figured this out already. Like I said earlier, it's rather obvious when she talks about American niggers.

Also…
DYNO-MITE!

White women are the collective property of White men, there is no reason to ever allow a nigger to touch your property, let alone fuck it you tremendous faggot.

As mentioned in the thread, I did already figure this out. But a lot of people were in love with her because every once in a while she would say some things that appeal to the far-right. And of course she's unapologetic about her disdain for spics and sand niggers.
I had brought this up several times, specifically the Jimmie Walker rumors. Everyone said it was false. But where there's smoke, there's usually a fire.
It's been a few years and the rumors haven't died and she hasn't denied she's dating/fucking him.
Some of us had a pretty good idea, but many more were denying it because they think she's an Aryan goddess. I'm glad we can bury it now.
I'll still read her books when I see them for free in >>>/pdfs/ because they contain a lot of relevant statistics in an easy to read format, but I don't think I will defend her again.

I don't know how many times I was called a kike for mentioning her being a race traitor.

CUCKS

checked
she looks like a trap anyways. and that nog looks absolutely disgusting.

Isn't she infertile anyway?

But I'm glad I finally know her true colors. Sure, she names the jew every once in a while but she's no better than them, and acts as if she weren't aware of Jewish presence at all.

Holy fuck you are terminally autistic.

Found the kissless virgin.

We're very sorry, kike.

Consent is a spook. Fucking kids is bad because they're not mentally or physically ready for it, but that mental readiness has very little to do with understanding and more to do with how their instincts are operating at the time. There are some very precocious children who are capable of understanding sex intellectually, but their instincts have not developed to the point where actually having sex would be appropriate.

At least the earrings have swastikas?

We've known Ann to be a coal burner since…forever?

How is this news?

sanpaku eyes.

She's still Iron Ann. Because I only liked her for her willingness to trigger people. To blast Libertarians, call Lindsey Graham a fag, diss Muslims, and attack Hispanics (who have flown under the radar). Among other things like liberally retweeted wrongthink people

I always held it against her that she's a childless harpy. This does not change it really. I never approved of her sexual decisions basically

And the (((source))) isn't that trustworthy

I never heard about it. And her eggs having dried up 20 years ago make the crime a bit less severe I think. No mulatto kid coming out of that transvestite-looking woman.

gg, she stole all your sheckles and ended up being a standard, neo-con, racemixing whore.

Old fucking news, OP. Really old fucking news.

Shes a coal burning whore, but where did you find out shes jewish?

She's a coalburner, but she isn't Jewish, it's just a misconception due to her grandparents "fleeing" Denmark during WW2.

I don't care since she's not out there advocating for white women to abandon white men and go Louis CK. Not a great look though.

Is this some incel logic about a woman taking pictures with a man means they're fucking or is there some actual proof?

TOP CUCK DETECTED
>>>/4cuck/

So is their any proof is this thread nothing but rumors?

I welcome the discussion on the subject of niggers are owed reperations and then having to look into who the slavers were. Quickly a question would be asked that shoots through the black community on why every name belongs to a bunch of jews? That would immediately kill any democrat dreams in this country.

In this timeline I could see it going our way and the kikes being forced to pay out the nose to niggers who will spend it all in a month on flashy nigger shit. It would anotha shoa to their bank accounts.

Ah. She's a traitor either way, I just was worried my jewdar was out of wack for not noticing any features on her

THIS

There's nothing to cuck with an infertile woman.

Kek, get cucked, niggerfaggot.

She is not a coal burner you MGTOW kike cuck shill

See

i thought this shit was already well known. the boondocks exposed her ass for what she was over a decade ago.

you got to realize every media personality thats well known on major outlets is a fukn shill, including any "cuckservatives". If they were legit they wouldn't be getting paid millions of dollars by jews.

anyway i could give two fucks if some childless old hag decides to fuck niggers. shes not having babies anyway at 55.

so she's into ugly colored guys…

no worries though, that cooch is a dry as the nevada desert, no chance of halfbreeds

that coon looks like a racoon

You're all credulous faggots.

FAKE NEWS

Here's her dismissal of the story:

Fuck, that made me cringe more than anything else in that flick.

user, I…

Her last name is a derivative of "Shimeon", she's a kike.

It doesn't end when you're an illiterate faggot who can't even read that this story was debunked already.

No you fucking retard, 'Simonsen' is a normal last name in Denmark, as is 'Simon' a normal Christian name.

You're a fucking retard, kill yourself already, you stupid nigger.

This is why I pity all the delusional LePen faggots

checked but she's a Jew.

Kill yourself.

No she isn't, and you have no proof, you should still kill yourself you retarded niggerspawn.

She said it herself: her grandparents escaped the holohoax. she's a Jew. her last name is Jewish and she promotes the idea the holocaust actually happened. Your waifu is shit.

She says it's false, but there are two kinds of "conservative" women who say they don't fuck niggers.
Those who don't fuck niggers.
And those that do fuck niggers.

This is not the grip of a man that smashes ass, this is the light touch of a man that gets his ass smashed. This nigger is gay.

No she didn't say that, she said that "Jews suffered" during the holocaust, and that she has something in common with Jews since her grandparents also "had to flee" during WW2. Your reading comprehension is shit m8, you're a fucking retard.

She's been a serial jew cum dumpster, you're surprised this msm whore would be a coal burner as well?

It's a man, man.

AoC is a kike meme. If they have gone through puberty, they are old enough

I wonder if her talk about death squads was partly self-destructive tendencies.

I got called the same just for criticising some of her information once.

it's a photo op, it's no different than the gladhanding that politicians do. Not hoverhand.

You're right, she played that angle constantly, and of course avoided the issue that blacks are the single worst group of people to live among.

You need a source for that. Going out for lunch or dinner with someone in the industry does not imply a dating.

Ditto. Where does Lauren Southern say her first bf was black?

That video is more believable tbh.

That's because these women never really gave a fuck about these positions, but they saw an opportunity to be a spokesperson filling the niche of "conservative woman who looks good."

Ann Coulter doesn't look good, she always was kind of gross, but compared to most political women who take radical positions, she's the equivalent of a gamer girl on twitch with decent tits who also happens to be a badass FPS player.

So she won an audience.

At best, she's another civic nationalism – i.e.: raceless microcosm of globalism bullshit – loser, at worst she's just a clueless fucking shill who knew how to play talking points, and there were too many liberal cunts already, and not enough conservative women with radical views.

She was just a lemonade supplier in a desert. Post pics on the major cable news sites of OP's pic of her coalburning for a solid day, and her book sales would tank and she'd be persona non grata with her current fanbase, because whether she wants to admit it or not, they're retarded boomers and some stupidfuck Gen X'ers who want to identify with a cause, and they think Team Hannity, Team Ann Coulter, Team Cucker, whatever, is their team of white salvation.

No he isn't. He used to be a liberal cockhole, and now he, like Ann, identified a demographic on the upswing where he could be a spokesman for ratings (and even controlled opposition): an almost-radical-right darling.

He can put his bowtie back on and go back to his barber for a touchup on haircut #3 from the "styles for fags" salon book.

like Trump