Anti-Anglo European Union Sentiment

In the past few weeks there has been a lot of anti-Anglo sentiment by EU politicians. There are even talks of replacing the use of English with French or Esperanto.
How likely is it that European Union nations will now encourage their students to study French instead of English?
Isn't American culture irreplaceable at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=LWX3tts6NyI&t=32s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJUYODkEr-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interlingua
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/697511157666439168
youtu.be/exVduwoZKH4?t=3m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To a degree yes, most international publications in any field of research that matter are written in english and some assmad eurocrates can't fucking change that

America losing its founding genepool will spell the end of its cultural hegemony, but it might be decades or centuries before a new Lingua Franca is adopted. Other than that the EU is a jewish supranational project that has as much real power as Esperanto has speakers.

French is language of diplomacy and once was international language of elites. Also "new Europeans" in Africa speak it, so this is not stupid idea.

whocouldbebehindthispost.png

kek

Why French as opposed to German?

Because most European countries hate Germany. They just use them for their wealth.
But in all honestly, English can never be replaced with German, Esperanto, or French.
English is simply a superior language. It has the richest literature and body of science behind it. No other languages can express things are complexly as English.

All of my kek. Also read some Heidegger

FTFY

Either a seasoned shitposter or a Transnistrian patriot

Probably because it's the second most international European language behind English

topkek. You need to start learning a few different languages to get a better idea on how ridiculous English is.

This anti-anglo rhetoric is clearly a (((plot))) to discredit Anglo hegemony.
English is already the world language. Calling it ridiculous won't change that.

Esperanto is too European. We shouldn't impose it on the world.

You're right, we should all be using a superior language like Zulu or Nahuatl.

English works just fine. Any educated European already speaks it.

No one is objecting to this because its true.

It's not really that ridiculous, it's just that due to the circumstances of history a large percentage of its vocabulary (>50%) is not even Germanic but Latin & French in origin, while the core of the language does remain Germanic.

Old English was a Norse language similar to Icelandic but the Norman conquest is what over time warped it towards what it is today. Icelandic is really the only language even similar to old Norse languages now.

Modern English has become a common language because the English were very successful in empire building as well as creating new successful countries that were also built of and by English-speaking European people, and is correct that it's the language with probably the greatest body of literature and science.

This is exactly why English cannot be replaced. Esperanto has no speakers, French became irrelevant outside of Africa, and no one speaks German but the Germans. English is here to stay.

Absolutely disgusting.

English is shit. Only the science part is true.

Agreed. It sounds like a Russian trying to be Mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJUYODkEr-o

Nope.

The Eternal Anglo deserves to be in the dustbin of history.

It's pretty much custom made to piss off the maximum number of anons. my country benefits in it, though, so I like it

It really is a work of art. I can't help but imagine it was partially inspired by this as far as Russia goes.

Eh I actually can understand that
I mean why use a language in a group of nations that isn't the native language of any of them
French, German, or Italian is fine not Esperanto though
Fuck that made up kike language

We can't have the goyim not understand their masters, can we?

A great chunk of the scientific world speaks German.

Esperanto was developed by Marxists and only autists study it. A proper international auxiliary language, especially for inter-European affairs, would be Interlingua:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interlingua
Its advantages:
-Is a naturalistic language derived directly from all modern romance languages, but with simplified grammar making it even easier than English. Everything in Esperanto is designed by committee
-Already has all the advanced Latin vocabulary we're all familiar with built in. This language was originally developed for scientists in academia to write research papers so they didn't have to learn real Latin which is very difficult, and not by culture-manipulating Marxists
-Is immediately comprehensible to anyone who is fluent in or has just merely studied a romance language, which is over a billion people. The same can't be said of Esperanto where the only people who'll understand you are other autists who have studied it
-Is an excellent introduction to romance languages (its syntactical structure is essentially identical) which makes them easier to learn if you so desire. Esperanto is an excellent introduction to autism
-Retains the spoken beauty of the romance languages. Esperanto sounds like shit
-Can be considered "European" given its nature even though it's technically artificial. Esperantists knock on it for this (not "global" enough they say), but this is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Now for my dreamy vision:
-Interlingua can be used by nationalists from different western countries to communicate with each other in a neutral manner rather than having to endure cultural hegemony of one particular language (English). Esperanto already has the communist stink all over it, plus it's inferior for all the reasons listed above
-Anglos will be forced into multilingualism like everyone else

Pic related; an Interlingua paragraph with an English translation below.

Can't fool me, merchant.

Implying that EU is not German Empire to suck out wealth from rest of european nations

The Retarded Olympics!
English works just fine. Neither Esperanto nor any other made up language with even less speakers is worthy of spreading.

Few places are more anti-Anglo than Holla Forums tbh. Don't know why we're so hated, probably jealousy or just lots of D&C shills.

Was literally invented by a kike communist.

The UK destroyed the Transvaal Republics and sicced niggers against the Boers.
The UK fought Hitler in WWII.
The UK elevated the Rothschilds to their present position.

I realize that none of that was the average Englishman's fault, but it's easy to get riled up over those things.

Hitler declared war on England lad. Can't be a macho man wanna be then send a dozen peace tearty requests when getting bumfucked.

These kikes have no idea what they're fucking with

Hitler declared war on Poland and the UK & France declared war on him in turn. Early on, Hitler also offered peace and mandated that civilian casualties be kept to a minimum.

The details don't matter, in the grand scheme of things. The fact is that WWII led to the destruction of the White European Empires (the UK included). The fact that we're being overrun by Muslims and/or niggers is a direct consequence of the UK's victory over Germany. Had Britain kept itself and Europe White (though I recognize the hand of the Jews in its browning), people might be less bitter over the whole affair.

no more brother wars. we won't be rused again.

The only people learning Esperanto in Holla Forums are Hotwheels and some of the mods + friends.

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/697511157666439168

They think it would be funny to learn the Jew language and infiltrate the community with right wing propaganda.

I doubt more than a few people will learn it from Holla Forums. We will never create a successful right-wing pro-European Esperanto movement.

Unlikely.
English is an essential international language thanks to the British Empire and USA.

You know its the mandatory language of air travel?
If you want to fly large aircraft then you must know English. Especially if you're flying internationally.

Can anyone confirm that this is really Hotwheels twitter account?

I don't see how difficult outorganizing a bunch of leftist cucks would be.

WTF? Do you even know basic history? Britain and France declared war on Germany turning what was a regional European conflict into a World War. And he sent all those peace treaty requests when he was clearly winning in 1940 - early to mid 1941

I don't matta now. Nonnadis matters. As said: no more wars between brothers.

Look friendo, you need to understand one important thing: The EU are kikes. The UK are kikes. Both governing bodies are literally riddled with kikes. Even the great Un-Barragable is a fucking 33rd degree freemason. Big Nige is fucking kiked. The UK is as good as dead.
The average Anglo really needs to understand the problems that the Eternal Anglo has caused the planet, they have constantly fucked over other Europeans and other whites around the globe. Fuck the (((Eternal Anglo))).

Funny you'd mention historical illiteracy Hans. It was called the "Phony war" for a reason, Britain and France obviously couldn't do nothing at all having signed a protectorate with Poland, the whole ordeal was pic related manifested. There was no combat for nine months until Hitler used that as a cause beli to "avenge" the embarrassment of World War 2 and move onto France, with a sneak attack, as usual. But please, go on.

And another chunk speaks Arabic, Esperanto, Finnish, etc.

The point is that 90% of all Scientific work is published in English. The only relevant language. Give it up.

Nice try, politically illiterate kike. But please, go on, tell us more about the kiketernal Anglo helping out their verminous buddies.

unless you're Estonian well boy do I have news for you

you know how many German scientific words I can rattle off the top of my head?
you know how many Latin and Greek ones I can rattle off?
hundreds at least if i gave enough of a shit to type them all out here

Sneak attack? You are aware of course that the French actually did invade the Ruhr region while the German army was preoccupied in Poland but quickly left for whatever reason to take defensive positions behind the Maginot Line right? And what causes beli did Hitler need to invade a country he was already at war with? He actually wanted to invade France in November but his generals wouldn't allow it. What did you expect him to do? Wait until the entire British army was sent to the continent while building up supplies until the eventual invasion of Germany and the use Belgium to invade the industrial Rhineland (And yes the Belgium king and High Command were already formulating plans in conjunction with the British and French and occasionally the Dutch because it was pretty clear that Germany would have to go through Belgium again because crossing the Maginot Line was impossible) and that is exactly what they did. Either Hitler made a move or the allies did. Don't cry because he beat you to the punch just like in Norway.

t. Anglo faggot in denial
You have no news to deliver, coon.
And my people fucked over niggers and conquered Africa, we just wanted to be left alone but the Eternal Anglo fucked us over time and time again. You think my peoples crimes could ever match up to the globe destroying crimes of the Kiketernal Anglo?

You signed a friendship pact with them first. Britain let you have all that but then you lashed back at them because it wasn't enough. You got punished for wanting to play empire like the big boys like in Africa and warfare (both where you failed spectacularly) but not following the rules real empires set; because they were so superior they wanted to give a fighting chance. Bliss, m8.

I understand the arms race argument but he could be on the defensive if he really didn't want any backlash. I'm not crying against that, you don't see me "crying" about the Soviet Union because it was fair; we were enemies and we knew it, Hitler softened everyone up with a plan behind his back. Same reason I detest the Ukie scum who swung to opposite goal each time a new master came around.

who are your people?
the French who's imperial ambition was unload their semen in every brown hole they found?
the Belgians? who literally created HIV
the Dutch? you had it coming you traitorous fucks
you're very welcome for your independence and all that you repaid us with for it
the only ones I can consider to even be morally in the right on Africa is Britain and Portugal
the rest of you were absolute savages, the Italians deforested swathes of Ethiopia turning grassland and timber forest into dust bowls for luxury furniture

w r o n g

top kek anglo faggot keep sucking your kike masters dicks while the fuck over every other white race on the planet

no refutation just more of the same autistic shitflinging
who's your people you pozzed necrotic cum bucket?
too scared to reveal it because you dont have a leg to stand on

Then you're shit tier.
Even highschoolers know *eigen*vectors.

I also respect English legislature. They conquered, mapped, and settled all those Island bound savaged truly on the basis of civilization; their reasoning being that if they weren't progressive enough to even have a royal, they would be subject to the British crown; Kamehameha of Hawaii recognized this and presented himself as King of his Island to the Brits, and Brits respecting their laws recognized his reign and mapped Hawaii independt of all others.

k. Britain truly is just, and they should have all their clay back.

Might I add decolonization is just another test run of British morality.

Decolonization is because capitalist kikes realised that they could import niggers to work in sweatshops.

Esperanto is literally newspeak

And thus the US being a kike puppet made Britain pay for WW2 with it's colonies in addition to the massive loans.

Could it be because of brit/pol/ faggotry?
Because of your reverence towards bomber Harris and Churchill?
Because of your complete inability to handle actual banter?
And no, "Britain's weapon laws are retarded" is not the same as "I hope another British "hero" slaughters tens of thousands of ethnic Germans again".

This coming from the board that equated all Anglos to all kikes and called for our genocide for not sucking Germanys dick. Also it's all fun and civilian bombing games until the RAF bomb back then it's the mass slaughter of > tens of thousands of ethnic Germans.

Britain committed genocide against Germans in that war. If you keep joking about that perhaps you really need to be killed, kike.

I was comparing one international auxiliary language to another one you low-IQ nigger. I never implied that it's realistically possible to replace English or to even attempt it.

We'd have been alot more effective at it if that were the case.

You are a total autist and should consider self-termination. Please do the world a favor.
Furthermore, Esperanto, Ido, Interlingua, Klingon are useless kike inventions. None of them are worth studying.

Then don't you faggot.

And then
You disgust me, anglokike. There is a reason you are hated on here. You don't see the Americans bragging about the atrocities committed under Eisenhower's command, you don't see Russians bragging about their war crimes, only an anglo would sink that low.

No one wants to learn a spic wanna be language.

It looks and sounds like baby speak. A Jewish inside joke they'd have their slaves speak and chuckled as they eavesdrop.

You don't see Kraut's doing so because any warcrime
Fuck off, its war nigga deal with it

shoot yourself.
All invented languages are useless, just like your beloved Hebrew. Revived from the trashbin of history.

Easier to brainwash the people when we all share the same language, same media, and same society.
They want to destroy the borders through free trade and the destruction of identity.

youtu.be/exVduwoZKH4?t=3m24s

That's because it's mainly yanks here and they're all too busy sucking Hitlers dick to do much of anything else, even admit they're mostly Spic mutts with no real heritage other than their imagined German ones to be proud of. Oh and being proud and doing it to annoy the German worshippers are two different things. Still saturated bombing was conducted by both sides welcome to war. The east end was reduced to ash by the Luftwaffe they can't bomb our major cities and expect nothing in return.

Didn't imply that anyone should. Nor have I even studied it.

See

Stop bragging about it and Holla Forums will be less hostile towards you. It's that easy.

Never forget. London Bridge.

Its only you.

This is Holla Forums right? So joking about the mass rape of 1400 kids by xenos, A-okay but the firebombing of a city off limits. What kind of arbitrary line is that?

English is doing well because it's an easy and simplistic language - the US winning the war also helped.
The fact that you read some English literature in your English class in an English speaking country might not have been because of how great it is, either.

That's indeed why it's superior. People are so proud of their unnecessarily complicated languages for some reason.

*the fact that they're unnecessarily complicated
^what I meant to say.

Not really, though. The common feeling about that is disgust at the sandniggers in your country and how your systems responded to it. When that mass raping is mentioned, it is to point at how corrupt your elite is and that you need to do something about it.
You're endlessly mocking dead Germans while your own country has metastasized cancer, you should be the first to keep mentioning those crimes so your people don't forget them.
By attacking the Krauts over and over again, you're diverting the attention from the shit going on in your own country, you're actively harming yourself by staying on that high horse.
Get off it, We all have much to do in our countries, for fuck's sake.

He said while probably shitting on Sweden or France everytime their government fucks them over and no you all do it to mock us for not reacting and then bragging about how you'd have reacted, like we arn't all in the same boat. You're acting like a thin skinned little faggot in the face of unilateral existential annhilation just because it's Germany(supposing you arn't another spic or whatever larping as someone that gives a shit about our nations and individual cultures being wiped away). I'm sure if the actual Germans could stand any of you they wouldn't stick to their own general where they speak German exclusively.

As for matastasized cancer Holla Forums seems like a pretty good example right now.

Didnt knew about this. For international relations, using this as basic traduction would be usefull, and because its very european & isnt a autistic kike shit of a language like Esperanto, would be usefull in a future Imperium Evropa.

English is now the most used language, but in the future perhaps its needed to, besides be more multilanguage (Because not everything must be anglo), to use Interlingua, that could be usefull for easy traduction for romance languages.

fuck autist. Your pet language is retarded.

I wouldn't say English is easy and simplistic as much as I would say it can be made easy and simplistic. There are less grammatical hoops to jump through which makes it easy to make stupid third worlders conversable in it. I say "conversable" because it is extremely difficult to speak English properly as a foreigner, and it's probably impossible for them to understand the full breadth and beauty of its vocabulary. But I'm not really trying to make a point so much as venting that a language ought to be stripped of its soul and bastardized so more foreigners and retards can understand our pozzed media.

This article I read some time ago can give some insights about english future.

http //www.socialmatter.net/2016/09/12/english-slow-death/

But isnt germanic languages talked by multiples countries, while french, although still only one dialect, its only talked by frenchs and niggers?

nice try (((Anglo)))

ran out of space for america and germany, but both the UK and Murrica have INTENSE level of jewish subversion.

Main conspirator? Not anymore. They tossed aside the Anglos like a dirty used rag when they were done with using them for their goals. Still better to make the City of London property of the English once again.

I'm pretty sure that Spanish has far more international application than German or even French.

I could see that being true in international recognition, but what kind of use, if any, does Spanish have in professional areas like science or business? Even the most powerful country in South America doesn't speak Spanish.

hey pol, im trying to make an OC to btfo socialists, would you help me out?i tought about adding icons for countries that perpetrated genocides, killed millions and etc but its too much work for me alone.

You forgot to add the modern social-democracies and their (((Welfare State))) sytem. So paint all or most of Europe and south-america.

Reminder that george soros is a speaker and proponent of Esperanto

Business definitely, but not really for science. But even German pales so much in comparison to English with regard to the latter that it wouldn't be realistic for the EU to switch no matter how much they hate the UK.

was meant for

So are the global moderators.
Refer to:>>9634204

Everybody can learn English, nobody can learn German, and English is superior, so the simplest thing is superior to the more complex one…nice one Murican…

Ces perdants ne peuvent meme pas défendre leur propre pays…

I'm anglo and I think it's ok if they hate us.

As long as they love themselves.

That's all I fucking ask, Frenchies and Italians and Germans can shit on us all day, as long as they love their own countries.

That second pic is priceless.
lmfao

If you fucking britpol faggots stopped sucking Shlomo's dick for three seconds and admitted to your nations crimes against the white race then people would hate you far less. You constantly shill your shitty Anglo-kike empire, as if helping financial and capitalist kikes harvest resources around the globe and import millions of subhuman shitskins into Europe is some sort of fantastic achievement.

Did you make that in the jidf arts and crafts hour ?

Fuck off you filthy kike

(me):
(you):
nice try you fucking retarded doublenigger

English is only fucked due to the influence of other languages, mostly French, Latin and Greek.

(me)
(you)

top kek nice try kike

t. anglo faggot in denial
Please, elaborate on how this is "D&C". I'm all ears.

English cannot convey ideas as accurately as some other languages. For example, I believe German is better for engineering and other technical work. Japanese is more efficient for mathematical work. However, English is the best and most efficient language for AI. It's easy to learn due to its simplicity as well. It's also probably got the most science and literature behind it, so it's likely not going away any time soon.

Nice try, (((buddy))).
English is the most logical and widespread language.

To be honest, its not surprising that the domination of english as a language is being seen bad by many. decades ago, learning english was important, but being multilingual was a wanted asset, and society valued it. But now, when people ask about languages, its always "You know english?", regardless of if you know another languages or not.
Its needed that you should know well, and to promote your nation language, and not make every foreign discussion english only.

Bumping

No, we don't need such an ugly language. All the dialects of Spanish, Portuguese, and Brazilian sound ugly, and they would create a disharmony if they were merged into this abomination. Just the thought of Esperanto makes it sound like a mutt language.