Here is the proof 8ch.net gave your data to law enforcement

Codemonkey admits it himself in this archive
I notice all the posts on the board (((they))) keep editing the OP and removing this archive link which is proof of CodeMonkey admitting they gave data to Alphabet at least once
Save this shit and spread it and find a home mods here are editing posts to remove the incriminating archive it's pathetic
archive.is/xrzHl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xrzHl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for visibility

archive.is/xrzHl

archive.is/xrzHl

archive.is/xrzHl

It's a sticky on /sudo/. Codemonkey is the only person who can make a sticky on /sudo/. Therefore, he recognizes its legitimacy.

So, sincerely, what do you want us to do about it? What CAN we do about it?

Also, what exactly can law enforcement do about my racist shitposting on a venezuelan frog trading discussion hall?

Fucking sellout cuck

That was 2015 under Hotwheels though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

It was the Aussie government tho

It's illegal in Germany. Maybe elsewhere.

Doesn't matter who wrote the code and if you think they only did it once then wew lad and that doesn't change the fact they did it and you think codemonkey didn't really know c'mon lad

That's the one they're telling us about. It doesn't matter who they gave it to they still did and they didn't tell the users the code existed all while telling us they didn't store user data and secretly giving it to government or law enforcement behind our backs

Holla Forums is incompetent though kekmonkey might have not known fuck.

he got rid of it now to my understanding tho

there was also the time he gave it to VICE

Wew
8ch.net is in the Phillipines with Jim's company
There is zero reason they should have ever given user data to any government especially Australia and if you think they give it away for free to Aussies you better believe they sell it to alphabet

If you're going to keep using this board you need to stop wtf you're doing right now and learn how to protect yourself. Learn to do chain VPNs, harden a linux install and use full disk encryption. Learn what DNS leaking is and how to prevent it. Use the noscript addon for firefox etc. If you weren't doing this before, well. .damn. If you're mobile posting on this board now, holy shit. This place is compromised as fuck and now you have proof. Learn to protect yourself.

lolnope

Sunshine was fucking nothing and now it's dead. Your own archive proves you're lying jew. Now go back to endchan and stop posting selfies, it's disgusting

No. It's still there. He said he's deketing the encryption key. You buy that shit? Coursh not. Even if he removed it (he didn't anons this is how Jim makes his money is selling user data) it doesn't change the fact they still gave up a users data at least once confirmed to law enforcement in Australia when they were supposedly never asked to do so

I swear these goon shills don't know we have a basic reading capacity. Go on /sudo/ and read the fucking post yourself, it's literally nothing. Oh no! Some cripple in SEA has my IP encrypted on his laptop, guess I'm fucked huh?

he also said
or can you not read?

From CodeMonkey himself
When Was It Used?
Holla Forums gets around half a dozen requests per year from the authorities, mostly because of threats. Usually the authorities are quick and the data is still on the boards. According to my records, Sunshine was successfully used exactly once to help the Australian authorities.
Nice try user

you know how I can tell you are a shill…

You are a jewish homosexual goon. Case dismissed.

ITS NOTHING GOYIM
they gave up user data to authorities
Period. They gave up user data. That's all you need to know. Ignore all shills saying otherwise

He just admitted to lying all this time, but surely now he's telling the truth goys. Come on, goys.

I'm not sure how much I buy this story, wasn't Holla Forums still open source at that point?

I'm done here. They're shilling every thread calling the people exposing the truth shills. It's pathetic. The archive proves what they did and that they lied. Godspeed user

You know if you actually knew English, you fucking troglodyte, you would've realized it was Cripple Kikes doing, and it seems he never told anyone.

Bad try, goon.

kikes gonna kike

Your jewish tricks don't work here, my hebrew friend.

Whatever. Who cares?

Yep, but I guess some newfags are going to get some redpills forced down their throats what with what's happening here today.

Imkikey arrives for some smug damage control.

Lmao confession of guilt is a kike trick now? Site owners sold users out. That should worry anyone who posts here.

According to Jim "fed snitch" Cripplekiller.

Kys.

We both know that isn't true. Your butthurt is eternal.

Holy shit it is literally fucking nothing.

Why is this such a big deal I don't understand? It doesn't exist anymore and apparently they deleted any and all chance of recovering the data (even if they downloaded the data from the april fools hack, since HW can only access it with the keys on his laptop)

fuck
posting again just out of spite

Nice catch.

To my understanding these concerned anons think it`s wrong on principle, therefore it`s enough to fracture the most productive right-forum of the internet.

I raise them a pragmatic solution: Let`s not.

6 government requests a year from governments all over the world doesn't seem particularly bad, keep in mind there used to be pedo boards here too. I'm honestly surprised they don't get a lot more considering some of the things we post about.

Nope, that's a complete lie

can we delete this thread we already have one and its literally just kike shills exposing how stupid they are

I meant right-wing forum

see now I am doing it too

wew.

Yeah, let's completely #rekt Holla Forums further and divide this shit until there's nothing left. Who would benefit?

Kikefy isn't able to delete threads yet. Don't worry, he'll soon be back to maintaining the snug and smug confines of your nu/pol/ hugbox.

Says you, Kikefy.

Says Hotwheels, and you have no evidence to contradict him. Typical of a jewish rat.

The evidence is today's admission that they've been lying to everyone here for years. An admission they were forced to make with the leaked source code and wouldn't have done if it hadn't happened.

You think Holla Forums are your idiotic little puppets, but there are limits to how dumb even newfags are.

You can spot the Israelis pretty easily.

They all use the same Deviantart account on their post!

And here I was hoping that cuckniggers like you would finally fuck off during the downtime.

How have they been lying? According to their admission, Sunshine was fucking nothing and only one IP was ever divulged, voluntarily, in the entire existence of Holla Forums. Which is why nobody cares.

You must be so mad right now.

Where's your proof that it happened more than one, or that the one IP that was divulged didn't belong to a sandnigger or a leftist? Come on Goldberg, don't be shy with it

Now this is shillposting.

I'd been doing it for so long it doesn't make a difference any more. Cat's out of the bag. I don't reveal any information in my posts anyway.

Yah, they are trying to gaslight anons by spamming threads in high numbers. It is pretty obvious with their inability to challenge the main point of the thread. Data was given away to FEDS. The only proof it was only once is the word of the very person who broke the trust of the userbase in the first place (if you trust someone who has lied to you, you are a fucking retard). If data is given away once there is 0 way to stop him from doing it again. Also they completely ignore the code that was found because they have fucking nothing.

Not an argument. You seem strangely unable to prove any of your claims. Now isn't that weird?

I don't need to prove shit you kike. The cat is out of the bag. Too bad for you cianiggers.

Wow, that one IP address sure is a big deal, isn't it?

Correction: you can't prove anything

No, I can't prove anything. It's hard to prove how you kikes operate because you lie and obfuscate and do things in the shadows. Then your lie is exposed, and you just pour out new lies about how you were justified in lying.

That's why you get gassed instead of rational discussion with proofs.

The only thing I can think of is to stop using this site.

How much did they get from David Brock for our data?

See. Doesn't address any points, calls me a jew, and uses a terrible girl for his post. Just because you kikes learned how to post girls doesn't mean anyone will fall for your shit.

Hahahahahahaha

You made me laugh. You get waifu ass.

Glad to amuse you. You get zyklon gas.

It's so obvious that you're a shill trying to downplay the site being compromised by post "le cute anime girls" to fit in and gain trust. Whether it's one IP or not, none should be handed to the authorities and the admittance of guilt is pretty damning.

For all the good it did him, I'd say way too much

Inb4 another shill post aimed at this user talking sense

So what was Sunshine used for once? if it was the auzzie authorities sounds like that leaked celeb photo shit that happened a year or few back, barely remember because they were all whores

Way too obvious, goonie.

As long as he does not insult our waifus it's okay.

test

"goon" is starting to lose any impact with you Kikefy shills shilling it in 2000 posts just today at everyone who's worried about the cianiggers who run this site being forced to admit their datamining honeypot operation.

meh, i live in the free country for now.

I'm not privy to the whole thing but the fact that there is a database that links and stores every post to an IP address instead of just washing it for good after the thread 404's is enough to be wary.

You're trying so hard

Ok, I'll do what you do all the time:

prove it was only one ip
prove the ip collection has been shut down
prove no other ip will ever be released

I look forward to your evidence Kikey.

GEE WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE THE DNC IS GOING ON LIKE CLOCKWORK WITH SAID METHODS BEING USED

The Jew yells D&C as he D&C's the thread, keep ignoring
because you have no response to the truth (which is the site is storing and giving out your data).

Afufufu~

That isn't how it works, jew-kun. Hotwheels has asserted that it was only one IP, the collection of IPs has been shut down, and no other IPs can be released.

There's no evidence that Hotwheel's assertions are wrong. You've failed to present any. Your argument is quite literally based on nothing. How very semitic.

And yet you have zero proof of this. Funny how you make a claim and then when pressed to prove it, can't?

Source of that?

The proof is the fact that the Australian authorities used stored information to indict someone of a thought crime. If they are no longer storing said data, where is the evidence to prove that assertion?

I love how you kikes accuse everyone of what you are doing. You make it too fucking easy. You still have not addressed this intentionally

"When making a claim, you fail to prove it" Says the person claiming that a site that admitted to storing data is not doing it anymore.

Anyone who wants to believe that there is no datamining going on is certainly free to stay if they choose, we are presenting our findings in a factual, straightforward way.

You have been warned.

enjoy.

Evidence that he has stopped when he has the tools to continue with no supervision over his activities: none. Your move kike.

An American is being charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon for sending a flashing .gif to a kike on twitter. You need to take this shit seriously now. The first amendment means absolutely fucking nothing.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

That poster was indicted for thoughtcrime, huh? Wow you must have the details of that specific case. Why don't you share the details with Holla Forums?

Surely you aren't making that up

:^)

lel

Why shouldn't I take Hotwheels at his word that he stopped when you have no proof that he's lying?

It's right in the above if you would read. The infographics are also available on .pl and are in the other threads about the situation already. We have proof that they stored information in a database linked to IPs, now where's your proof that they dismantled this database and no longer store information? Quit avoiding the question. Btw, just taking the owner's word for it isn't proof, people are capable of lying which is why concrete evidence is necessary.

Because he, and Jim, lied about not saving posts and IPs in the first place. Once a liar always a liar. Kike.

see

Talking to a jewish wall isn't very interesting, I'm out. Fairly certain no anons are falling for this shit anyway. At least the girl was cute this time.

leave

If mods edit a oist, everyone can see it. If you want to shill successfully you need to lurk moar.

Go ahead and link to the threads, infographics, and all the other proof. You can do that, can't you? :^)

There's no proof that he didn't famalam. I keep asking and asking but for proof but for some odd reason you just refuse to prove it.

When?

You're right about that. I'm sorry you wasted your efforts lel

This thread is burying the real story

If you stay with this sinking ship after this, you're a cuck.

Nice

school shooting threats are not a thought crime, they're a crime.

You're not really blessed with even an avarage intelect, eh?
Jim should hire better shils then obvious retards like you.

Find something better?
The problem is that there isn't any real alternative I'm aware of at the moment, since most are either based in cucked countries that would have to give out data, or already admitted to do so anyway.

previous thread was deleted
why

find an alternative soon
or just not worry about consequences and loose all hope of ever getting a government job

mods back up fags, enjoy you bans goons

too bad the report feature still isn't working

you chanfolk need to wisen up, the world is no manga comic. you get fucked if you stick out your ass without protecting it

where's the proof OP

as if there was any doubt

The mods are in full damage control, lads.

This. They're bumplocking and sliding the boards again wew

bump