Brit/pol/ - Druid/pol/ Bunker Thread

Make yourself cosy lads, dont blow any links till 40k graces us with his return, or another enthusiastic druid steps up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nIZ2w
archive.is/zJjt3
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1762C6?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1762A5?il=0
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1761OQ?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for /newbrit/ and Druid/pol/ alliance tbh

Good lad tbh.

Well I guess we may as well start sorting out links. Here's a couple.

archive.is/nIZ2w

(I know it's history, but these threads stay up for a while. It'd be satisfying to put this one up)

archive.is/zJjt3

Anyone else?

Nth for baganism being faggy as fuck
waiting for /brit/ and /newbrit/ tbh

based

Stick it up your arse X binposter. No D&C among allies.

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1762C6?il=0

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1762A5?il=0

uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUKKBN1761OQ?il=0

This is one of the thing's that's always really annoyed me about the remoaners.

It's perfectly possible to decrease immigration overall whilst actually increasing immigration of those with useful skills. The whole point of getting control of the borders back is that we only get the useful ones.

Is that some kind of bagan ritual lad?

sounds gay af to me

into the filter you go Xu lad.

#JeSuisBinposter

Ummm… what's the thread number. Has that been dropped?

I can post bins if you'd like? i'm not the binposter however

12 lad.

10 or 12

Should be 12…

Top kek lad.

ANGRY NATIVISM HAS FAILED US
ONLY LOCAL POLITICS CAN SAVE US

?

local

ok

?

TRUE FAITH
Obligatory anthem post

Can someone archive thread 11, for some reason I need to input creddilycard details to go to Archive.is…. Hmmmm

Seeing that fills my heart with anger and shame. Why are people so fucking disgusting? Why is it so hard for some retards to pick up after themselves?

It's almost as if LARPing as a bagan is degenerate :^)

What do people think of this for an OP? Having been out of the loop, I'd like someone to weight in.
____

Article 50 has been officially triggered, along with thousands of remainers. Unless both the EU and UK agree to extend talks, the UK will exit the union on the 29th of March 2019. The only question is, with the imminent French Elections, will the EU last that long?

Sadly, with the UKIP seemingly crumbling, one can only wonder what will take its place. With the uptick of Muslim terror events, one can only hope that a party that aims to defend not just the Sovereignty of the country but that of its native people comes to the fore.

Keep the peace, keep the quality. May Brit/pol/ live forever

FTFY and we agree.

Good stuff lad, can you copypaste the 'no harrisposting etcetera' from the op of the last thread? and throw a
THANKS AS EVER TO THE BASED DRUIDS FOR SAFEGUARDING OUR DRUIDIC GROVE AND DIGITAL ANGLESEY
for good measure? Id be forever grateful.

Druids confirm we are not degenerates lad. Praise your druidic ancestors and all will go well with your endeavours.

THANK YOU BASED DRUIDS

New Thread

Based Druids prevail again

slantmoot is relenting!

slightly stale but relevant Varg
I think some of his children or he himself might be an autist tbh, MYFAROG describes elfborn as super special autists.

Back from roleplaying, next month the lads are starting a historical Western adventure so I'm going to roll up an ex-confederate cavalryman and KKK member :^).

Druidic agenda:
-OC Freedom Ain't Free jpg
-OC Webbums
-RIGHTFUL CLAY searching
-vanwatch

eadh neaht o brythons

put it in the new thread

Raging tbh lads. Fucking /brit/ have commandeered our Holla Forums front with that abortion of a #0012 thread.

Im reeeeeeeeeeeeeeing tbh lads. I said id make the next thread and to just igve me a couple of hours but they didnt listen and now they are trying to turn out druid/pol/ into the cancer that we spent months excising.

I think we should make a seperate druid/pol/ thread from now on. Im not having that /brit/ tier cancer step in and co opt wht we have spent months building. That thread they made in an abortion.

They'll go away as soon as their board is back and they have tripfag dick to suck.

they ruined out #0012 thread though. Bad portent.

Let the boards get sorted first lad, I agree its a fucking shitshow in that thread but the children wont leave until their sandpit is ready tbh.
Best just to ignore the mongs.

Ok lad. It just really activated my almonds is all. We worked hard on druid/pol/. Its like seeing a nicely tended little garden trampled tbh.

Stay in here and just sage every post.

You lads ever watch European Kitchen? I think she's Varg approved/recommended, face of an angel tbh lads.

It'll be over soon, and the only people on Holla Forums they'll piss off hate us regardless so all they are achieving is showing how fucking cancerous they always were to the rest of the board.

…and you can go back to stealing our memis again

So tomorrow is looking to be the day that the kickstarter campaign for the book I'm writing actually starts.
A history of the Chans, Anonymous and an insiders view of Chan culture. All explained in a way that a normie might possibly comprehend if they're not completely retarded.

In all honesty I am still very nervous about all this.
Such a flagrant breach of rules 1&2 makes me uncomfortable.
But the encouragement I got last time I raised the matter on brit/pol/ has encouraged me to plough ahead with it.

And at £10 a pop I don't think it's a bad price considering that includes P&P
If the campaign succeeds it should even solve my current financial issues. Well. Delay them a bit.

How is a fucking upload of a tranny on qt a fucking meme faggot? A rip of some shitty bbc programme does not a meme make.
You aught to be glad instead of bitching about it.

I'm not bitching lad, i'm laughing

How are you druids doing this week? I keep finding and losing my motivation and focus. That is probably due to my 4 hours of sleep a night for the past several days, the apathy sets in and I start to hate everything and I have no patience for anything or any one. I got a handle on it though, and things don't look too bad from here.

I'm building a spreadsheet with a broken down parts list of all of the things I'm going to need in order to get from where I'm at to van-life freedom, and I may have found a few contracting positions to help out with the coin needed to get there. One of the things I'm most excited about is doing all of the electrical work. I plan on taking my time and doing it right, to make it work and function really well. Hell, if I can make it impressive enough, maybe I can find people to pay me to work on their homes on wheels.

What is keeping you guys grounded?

We should create a new political party
The BDP
Based
Druid
Party

I've been thinking of writing a book too. The idea struck me earlier today that if I could shit out a ~100-150 page book about being in the """((alt-right))""" and how I "escaped" it, and "expose" it from the inside, I might be able to get some libtardbux and drop some potential redpills.
Is this a not too terribly retarded idea? And if so, how does one go about writing a book and getting it published? Impart your wisdom authorfag

What's the matter lads?

Are you still trying to meme the quality over quantity maymay???

I'm self publishing. Theres loads of companies who will print your book for you.
My plan is a 5 grand kickstarter offering them at 10 quid a copy.
Though I'm aiming for more than a few hundred pages.

Handed in my main essay in uni for engineering, my lecturer said "Its almost a shame to put red pen on this, its art" Which was pretty sound. Plus the occasional dubs is nice

Tell me: Wherefore art thine most potent memes?

The brit/pol/ splinter group that is druid/pol/?
Probably

Mine dubs and thine trips are truly portentous!

Thankyou fair cousin!

is this the main thread or is there another one?

We are B.O.N.D lad

and also

B. O. N. D
O
N
==D=

Portentious indeed wizard. Now do you see the power of the Druids?