Somalian asylum seeker 'rapes two elderly disabled men in a care home before murdering one of the victims' wives' in...

Somalian asylum seeker 'rapes two elderly disabled men in a care home before murdering one of the victims' wives' in Germany

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html

archive.is/MZLG8

Other urls found in this thread:

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/neuenhaus-grausames-verbrechen-im-altenheim-18-jaehriger-somalier-verhaftet-a1956557.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GERMANY YES

HOW CAN THE AVERAGE GERMAN CONTAIN THEIR BLOODLUST?

When Germany snaps, I shudder to think what is going to happen to the cucks and refugees.

Shudder? It will be glorious

Wow Europe is literally Sodom and Gomorrah: pt. 2

Get nuked heathens hahahaha. When will Europe throw off the shackles of idolatry and return to the Lord?

ISAIAH

1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

3:25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

3:26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

Nice try shareblue, but this thread is about muslim rape.

Europe is a sleazy whore and she's getting paid in full the recompense that is meet for her. This story is just another retelling of the ancient story of SODOM, and you yourself, if you are a European, are living in SODOM! Returning to Christ is your only option; convert or die. And thats not a threat–its a warning!

Isaiah 1
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Just filter and report or he'll shit up the whole thread.

They just really aren't human are they

the average German isn't aware if it
even yellow press rags report maybe a tenth of the heinous crimes, concentrating more on the boys will be boys crimes like drunk brawls or selling weed

and old people, the largest Merkel party voting block, just watched state media that reports even less crimes

Sad!

I can't tell if this is satire or not. What the fuck

It only gets worse. It gets MUCH worse.

This reality is fucking strange man. Breaking into a house just to rape two old men then kill the old woman?

IT MAKES NO SENSE. EVEN FOR NIGGERS.

So what's the breaking point for the Germans? Do the old people have to die? Does East Germany have to chimp out? Does the government have to run out of gibs money?

Niggers are niggers. Niggers rape, niggers steal. These are sins common to man. This crime has surpassed everyday niggerdom. Even niggers have the sense to burn these sodomites.

You are entering the "SODOM" zone, where crowds of men gather outside innocent men's homes, pull them out into the streets, rape/anally sodomize the entire family and leave them dead in the morning

Somalians are far worse than your average nigger.

Seconded. Somalians make American niggers look like Reichsministers.

Wherever I am, I also must rape.

Thank you for the dubs kek and for confirming that when Germany wakes up this time it will be bigger and badder than all the other times.

Fucking SOMLI-NIGGERS

The germancuck will STILL believe he's superior to somebody after this.

What sets apart the White from the Snow Nigger is the lemming instinct. A white man is independent, an explorer and a conqueror. The snow niggers always follows the leader and agrees with the majority.

Skinniest are the worst and they are all over Minneapolis. Very rude people. Just pure assholes and they are muslims so sub human.

Fuck off back to endchan you autistic kike.

This

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

bump

Jesus Christ what an animal. These things have to be systematically tortured to death.

I'm literally going to kill your family Jew. I'm going to find out who they are and skin them alive.

Niggers raped two old men therefore welfare leeching subhuman "white brothers" are superior to the people feeding them.

It always starts when the gibs run out. Everywhere. Everytime.

I concur.

a few years ago i remember somali 'refugees' were deported from an another african country, imagine being too bad for africa that you get deported

Well, that's what happened to gypsies. Imagine being so shitty (pardon the pun) that you get kicked out of India.

I wouldn't say when at this point, I'd say "If"

the degeneracy in europe has nothing to do with christ and everything to do with allies having chosen to fight against the west in WW2.

They are currently the major contributer to Merkels party, but also the ones the most dissatisfied with the current goverment.
They can be THE driving force behind the next election to get the AfD into parlaimant.

They have the same problem as the west, they're too cucked to do something at the moment.
Most resilient then the west for sure, but it's still goiing too well in my opinion for them to properly chimp out.

Yes.
The moment the money stops running you either get the same shit as Denmark, where every subhuman leaves for greener pasteurs, or they chimp out and you get something equa lto a civil war in the worst case.
In the ned it's just a mtter of time until it becomes too much for the german so he takes action.
Let's hope it won't be too late by then.

Does not compute. If they were dissatisfied with Merkel, they wouldn't vote for her.

Nothing in german news, WTF?!

GUTEN TAG

Roughly 5 years ago Merkel was against immigration and called multi-culti a failure and that it shouldn't be tried again due to past experiences.
Her parties offical stance was agaisnt it as well.
Hell, öast time they had their big meeting to decide upon the future party line, they voted against letting people have two nationalities, yet Merkel simply said fuck you, and pulled her own thing.

Nobody could've really imagined that she'd end up being the trojan horse that brings western Europe to it's fucking knees.

You are 7 months late, kike.
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/neuenhaus-grausames-verbrechen-im-altenheim-18-jaehriger-somalier-verhaftet-a1956557.html
Can't read that? LEARN GERMAN YOU STUPID SPOILED FAGGOT!

Gee, I wonder how nobody ever saw it coming.

The best German stock either migrated to America during the 19th century, or were killed during the World Wars. What is left is an effeminate remnant, a gaping pussy waiting to be fucked. In fact, as perverse as it is, the migrant invasion is Germany's last hope to exist. Germany will become a mongrel nation, but at least it will have some masculinity. They will implode by lack of procreation otherwise.

Christcuck rationalizing the destruction of Europe. Color me shocked.

Nigger kys.

I feel like all my life I've been waiting for the war that won't happen. I don't want a successful career, I dont want things objects or items, I don't even want to be happy. all I want to do is remove commies and filth and wipe the slate clean so my kids can have these things.

The source of my frustration and despair is from realizing that I may never get to fulfill my purpose.

You are a passive, worthless cuck. Fix your life and you might actually make a difference IRL. There is a good chance that the war never happens, which is why we have to be mentally fit and socially influential human beings and not just brainless /k/ucks waiting passively amd lonely to die as a footsoldier.

Fix yourself.

I used to be confused by crimes like this but once I accepted that niggers aren't human I was no longer perplexed by their behavior.

Not really all that surprising considering how deeply tribalistic they are, stands to reason that they'd kick people out for being the wrong shade of shit.

I think I am partially glad and partially scarred.

Glad as I am more than 95% sure those two were gay. African niggers understand that they do not belong.

But also partially scarred as that is a horrible way to die as well. Please, why not just slit their jugular? It's painful too but not as horrible as being burned to death; Geneva Conventions (aka the shill conventions) banned the use of Napalm, but not flamethrowers, oddly enough.

I accede.

Don't be sad user.

View highlighted post

Pic related, from cuckchan, which is initself a horrible crime, but if meme magic is real, prepare for global thermonuclear war this year.

I live in Columbus and go to cstate, and let me tell you they are everywhere and some of the ugliest motherfuckers on the planet, literally rivaling fucking aboriginals

Aboriginals are at least
marginally
more civilized than your average Somalian, though.

Lack of empathy results in inability to comprehend suffering unless they are experiencing it directly. They are unable to put themselves into another person's shoes; imagine what your life would be like without this vital mental function.
Seen that video where a gorilla slowly tears an injured deer to pieces? It does not understand that it's hurting the deer; it views its slow death as a fun game. That's niggers for you. Undeveloped brains and lack of higher mental faculties. Whoever classified them as human beings was either an utter idiot or the embodiment of malice and evil intent.

It was obvious as ever right from the start but no one wanted to have an uncomfortable conversation so now we have this instead.

I guess they can be classified as
That is anatomy in a shellnut. Fuck.

The funny thing is, no one will learn from this shit. We knew it from the start, but everyone else will just shrug and say "well, shit happens".
Letting Merkel to hold the reins for so long was akin to letting a cancer tumor to metastasize before deciding to remove it. And yet the patient is still protesting against removal, despite constantly suffering horrific pain.
There will be a helluva lot of rebuilding and counseling to be done on German psyche after the main enemy is defeated.

The Jew corrupts societies and then quote their bible blaming the people who didn't want to be corrupted in the first place yet failed to resist the corruption with violence, that is another trick of the Jew and their book of lies.