Prevelance of Peter Pan Syndrome

Why do so many young adults today have it? Is it because they never had a proper, non-degenerate childhood and are trying to compensate for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/25855506-adulthood-is-a-myth
youtube.com/watch?v=2mHf672kYiE
youtube.com/watch?v=CZrLbAF0chM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmtrBEXeDjE
youtube.com/watch?v=VptoJUl5ShU
captaincapitalism.blogspot.se/2013/05/the-moral-difficulty-of-going-on-welfare.html
sheddingoftheego.com/2015/06/09/rbk-the-american-dream-is-dead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're subhuman. Completely incapable of mentally advancing beyond the mental age of a 14 year old girl.

Literally worse than niggers

What's Peter Pan Syndrome? You talking about this "I don't wanna adult" horseshit that's been going around?

Yes.
goodreads.com/book/show/25855506-adulthood-is-a-myth

Yep. Never growing up, a la Peter Pan. I bet it's mostly caused by the massive amounts of debt among college grads, combined with the hugboxes that modern colleges have become. Sudden loss of agency, combined with a happy childish fantasy land for four years doe things to people.

That and a delayed sense of urgency. The average age for marriage/kids/house/graduating college/just about anything/ has gone up recently. There's a whole block of 5 or so years where making real choices is delayed.

I hate the fact that hipster faggots have ruined beards. Ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to grow a beard, but now that I can I'll look like a hipster faggot since I have glasses (I don't like contacts and I'm too young for laser eye surgery since my eyes are still changing too rapidly or something). It's a fucking shame too since I actually have full, thick facial hair.

On a more related note, I've noticed that a lot of people my age (I'm 18) are still into really childish stuff like pokemon, cartoons, and other things that I just sort of naturally grew out of.

Very true. Probably also linked to debt.

20 here if you're in college or on the way to it, drop out and go become an electrician.

The fact that they usually show signs of balding is, you guessed it, low testosterone.

Those of you in your late 20s and up who still have luscious hair, take heart. You are the master race.

You need to update that to include those faggy "man buns."

It isn't that conscious, OP. They aren't making a reflective choice to be in arrested development, that's just how they turned out given the society they were raised/shaped in.
The (((social influencers)) find it easier to manipulate manchildren. Men (real men) have standards, codes of conduct, etc beyond influence. Real men also fight back in war, and it is becoming ever more obvious even to normies that we are in the middle of a culture/information/meme war. And war never changes, this is (((the enemy))) trying to prevent us from raising the next generation of strong white men to take over the stars.

How do I avoid becoming like this if I feel I was robbed of most of my childhood?

man up, faggot

Modern western society has no real rite of passage to demarcate adulthood from childhood. Now that a college degree is almost a requirement, the age at which people enter the workforce has been pushed back.

And for many, adulthood just means being a wage slave to pay off your student loans for the next 30 years. What is desirable about that?

this , who gives a fuck fag? Being a child sucks anyways, you have no agency until your 14, and then you're to weak and ineffectual to do anything til you're about 17.

Funny thing about that picture is a do actually know one of those guys in the picture, the pixel avatar on the top right, he goes to my university.

I wouldn't say he is some ranting social justice nut, but he is extremely cautious not to offend anyone and thought about quitting in the first year because he claimed he was being bullied.

from what i understand of that situation actually people were having bants and he didn't quite get it, even after the group apologised for the misunderstanding he still declared himself the victim and kept going on about it on social media.

He isn't very childish outside of the usual video games and nerd culture stuff, but he likes it when everyone is extra nice, like being in a nursery for toddlers.

jfc yes the god damn pile of dog shit upon their greasy heads know as the "attractive" man bun by dumb cunt liberal females. Gas them all.

There are no adults, just overgrown narcissistic children.

I know a number of guys who just kind of gave up on relationships after they dated a woman for 5+ years and she just decided that she best have her own fun before she got old after college.
Millennial males were screwed with females programmed to not settle down.

its not that people stop being children its just that there is no way to become an adult since the state takes away all forms of masculinity and being an adult in today's society means sitting at your job being a dumb goyim and you get a couple of vacations and then you send your kids to college and die. there isn't anything waiting for people in adulthood so they hide from the nihilism in childish fantasy.

its easy to act like a hardass macho man behind the computer screen but in reality alot of us are just the apes of our ideals

this

If you penalize men for being men, they will remain as boys, or attempt to be women.

Man up, just own the pussy, just be dominant, the police will leave you alone when you out-alpha them, her phone call alleging domestic violence will just be ignored when they see how alpha you are.
And when you get out of prison, you can marry again,you must have lost frame and been too beta, just remember to be alpha.

Biology and propaganda. These 'men' adapted to their perceived surroundings. Them being a fully commercialized form of consumerism and mumbo-jumbo. This in turn will change how they epi-genetically respond in the future, having learned that being a faggot is rewarding. But once the tides turn, they will be the first ones to bite the dust. It will be like releasing tamed zoo animals into nature.

All the stores have somehow only granny glasses for selections. god awful shit. Also I suspect that bad genes fucking up their eyes, but I have no way to prove that.

Because the kikes broke society and enabled people to stay in a perpetual state of immaturity. I don't even want to say they're like children, because even a lot of children manage to be more mature and level headed than these pathetic faggots. I guess what I'm saying is, personal growth is no longer necessary so horrible brats never find a reason to stop being horrible brats.

I did not know the term was connected to white knights and cucks.
More like rejecting "man up, protect women, sacrifice, grow up, wage slave for wife & alimony" etc to focus on your self and to enjoy the decline.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mHf672kYiE

And

youtube.com/watch?v=CZrLbAF0chM

Just use grow it anyways. The "Ted Kaczynski goes to town look" is coming back.

Nobody mentioned it, pancakefag. I think OP is trying to talk about the majority of men obsessed with video games and shit like star wars.

In order to not have this affliction, you need an incentive to want to become an adult. It used to be a rite of passage, and you would be regarded as someone contributing to the world around them.

That is no longer the case, as we're now in a era of hyperindividualism. The family unit is broken, the modern processes of courtship have been reduced to a right or left swipe followed by emoji messaging. An example of shit advice can be seen here

"Man up" requires an incentive. Man up for what exactly, when jacking off and playing vidya is easier and offers a greater rate of return. There's no reason to man up, hence less people will bother, furthering the spread of Peter Pan Syndrome.

Society is absolutely to blame for this, and until it changes, don't expect anything to get better.

Because there's no point in being an adult nowadays.

life is suffringing

What exactly does this mean? Why are adults not seeking careers, buying houses, and starting families?

Jobs are gone. Where I live, there is virtually no manufacturing anymore. Qualifications for work have risen significantly in the years, where almost everything requires a college degree and often pays less than $15 an hour. H1-B visas killed all of the tech jobs for Americans, and gave work to Indians for significantly lower wages. I once worked a security supervisor position for five years, which paid $10 an hour. When I left, they raised the requirements so that a bachelor's degree in criminal justice was required. For $10 an hour. I was no longer qualified for a job that I had previously worked for years.

The current younger generation largely grew up in broken homes. Who would willingly emulate the fate of their parents, seeing the nightmare a failed relationship can bring? Divorce rates are now over 50%, and it would be a risky gamble to marry. Compounded with abuse of divorce courts toward men, and you have an entire generation of men who see little incentive to marry. Children are also horribly expensive, see my point about employment and wages.

College debt is higher than personal credit card debt, and doesn't guarantee a job in your chosen field. Those stupid enough to pursue college aren't likely to pin down a career in their field of study, and are stuck paying that debt for potentially decades. Not going to college limits your career options even further.

Nobody is buying houses due to a poor economy, lack of decent paying jobs, and having still not recovered from the housing crisis almost a decade ago.

Inflation is out of control, and wages have not been adjusted accordingly, not that there are any jobs anyway.

From my position, I opted out of college, seeing as I can't afford it, and going into debt is a poor choice. Therefore, I can't lock down a decent job, therefore, I cannot provide resources for a potential mate, therefore, I won't be starting a family, therefore, I won't be buying a house, and therefore, people perceive me as a manchild. I'm 31, working a dead end job, trying my hardest not to be overwhelmed by debt, and hoping that the entire system will finally collapse. It won't happen in time for me, but perhaps we can rebuild in time for what little of the next generation is to come. Unfortunately, the next generation will likely be shitskins.

As someone with a decent job I can tell you it still doesn't matter. I am everything you described except I get to go out for dinner once a week while saving for a house I will never be able to afford due to immigrants flooding in and taking on 30 year mortgages for overpriced shacks.
What the fuck do they expect us to do for retirement, die?

There are tons of reasons, modern society is shallow and fucked up, you can literally be constantly entertained and distracted by the most meaningless shit. People get distracted from their actual situation and how fucked everything is, they lack actual perspective and mental resilience and even if their illusion is shattered by an actual traumatic event, they just asume the victim role and soil themsleves in self pitty.

This behaviour is reinforced by various factors, such as the lack of proper role modells, both in real life as a lot are raised with an absent father nowadays and in ficiton, the dominant feel-good-culture, that constantly ascribes euphemisims to absolutly everything, or the fact modern society really doesn't force you to become an adult as pointed out.

To become a man, you'll need an actual idea of what masculinity is, and a lot of people don't have that, for the most part masculitnity has become a marketing scam consisting of beards, booze and other superficial shit that for itself has nothing to do with masculinity. Modern generations are the descendents of over two generations of passiv fucks who do nothing but work shitty jobs and engulf in hedonism. If you're lucky, you have a father that is an actual man with a sense of responsibility, if not you'll be raised by disfunctional fools who provide you with nothing but more reasons to stick to escapism. Personally I believe manning up first of all constists of taking responsibility for yourself, and the only way to do that is to have a healthy amount of self consciousness. These people don't have that, these people have probably never achieved a single meaningfull victory in their life or overcome a serious struggle. Struggle is what gives birth to a man and these people can't take the struggle, they don't overcome it, they try to escape it, remaing sheltered children in their feelgood fantasy world full of star wars and other cancerous garbage.

This thread will probably be full of rather long winded explanations because it's probably the very reasons a lot us are here, because this place doesn't give a shit about you, it faces you with the disgusting aspects of the world and shoves them down your throat until you're willing to accept it or leave.

I think the main problem is school. From a young age, natural male behaviour is punished and solved with lectures and pills. Then there are the kids who are left behind as they do well enough academically as to not draw attention but their social and emotional sides are in a bad way.

Man tell me about inflation, prices have gone up practically every other month where I work and I sincerely fear a layoff at some point because those prices are not sustainable. I don't know what headquarters is thinking when they raise the prices here all the time but god damn it is getting hard for anything here.

in addition to these factors, there is also the problem that it is incredibly easy to have a comfy life if all you want is an apartment, internet, and netflix/vidya. it's especially easy for those who opt out of marriage.

when people have no motivation to work harder, they will just coast forever.

same here

tons of illegals in Los Angeles and no way to compete against people who pay no income tax.

I hope we have a war and that a lot of people die. I hope we go back to the mentality that your skin color is your uniform.

I honestly pray for chaos everyday, and I hope that Kek will deliver a Race War.

LA RWDS

nu-male seems to be a cuck pro feminist position and has nothing to do with being a neet which is a socio economic situation. You dont have to be a nu-male because of that. It's not like one wakes up and say "hey i need to cuck out because i have no future"

One should rather opt out by taking care of one self, work on his self actualisation towards a hobby or desire, and still have redpill knowledge. OP seems to have obfuscated being a neet-ish person with being a nu-male cuck.

IM 32 and know about 20 to 30 50 plus year old men who are all suffering this shit. They act like teenagers. Boomers destroyed this country.

My older brother (age 39) looks just like these fuck heads in OP's pic and started balding at age 19. He has 4 daughters split between two ex-wives, both of whom cheated on him. He has has no custody other than weekend visits either. His first wife has 3 more kids with a man named Pedro.
His second wife told him the reason they didn't work was because he couldnt be a man "when it counted". To prove her wrong he went to join the army and "win her back", even though she's already moved onto a new man. He failed basic training and was sent home for (what I assume) crying too much. Now he lives at home with Mom and pumps gas for a living.
It scares me to be so genetically close to him.

Worse yet he sometimes tells strangers he's a veteran, suffers from (((depression))), and was a liberal white knight during the 2016 elections, scolding me for being "heartless" for wanting to vote Trump and never shutting up about it.

Nu-Males are my only incentive to man up. I hate those faggots so much that not being like them is its own reward.

This, America is past its carrying capacity and is sagging and is about to collapse.

The only way the West gets better is if we get rid of tens of millions of people somehow. Deportation of newcomers while there still is a West is the best case scenario. If we don't do that now, then millions will be killed after there is no more West.

I'm 32 and I'm rocking some amazing hobbit hair with no plans to cut it. It's fucking pathetic I have more hair than balding 19 year olds.

Long, full hair is the White mans natural hair style.

It's a pain in the ass to keep it properly clean for me though, so I don't let it grow too much.

You…might have a solid point here. Holy shit, that could actually be an effective counter for the younger generations.

If you wanted a resurgence of masculinity, one could make posters like "is THIS what you want to be when you grow up," featuring pic related or someone else, as an example.

Why do people often feel motivated to work out when they see a morbidly obese person? Because they want to avoid that as a potential fate. Same applies for nu-males.

If you don´t have access to any jobs, travel to places that can hire you for farm work, and learn about farms, to start one. Or mining.

I never got the idea of where cooking is a feminine activity came from.

Working with knives, lighting things on fire, chain smoking and swearing up a storm as a restaurant chef sounds pretty damn alpha to me.

Unfortunately taking care of long hair for men is a lost art. Women's hair is different and any advice I've gotten from them never worked for me. I've basically been doing trial and error.

Feminists, the whole "make me a sammich, bitch" meme, etc., etc. Generally so long as you're doing BBQ stuff or make manly stuff, then you won't be seen as feminine when cooking.

I'd say it's both a feminine and masculine activity as cooking has uses in both respects (feminine in that it ties in to household duties, masculine in that it's a method of survival).

Just got back from the gym for the first time in 13 years. Didn't push myself too hard because my flabby ass is in its 40s, but I got a good sweat going and I familiarized myself with the changed equipment (and some of it has changed quite a lot, I notice).

This decision to become a steel juggernaut of holy destruction is partially thanks to Holla Forums. I've decided when the time comes I want to take some of those savage motherfuckers down with me. Plus cracking a baseball bat against the back of some ANTIFA weasel's head is on my bucket list. Thanks, Holla Forums.

"…and I have to work my way up to the stuff that was so easy in my 30s" is what I meant to post there, but I got distracted.

Lot of talk about working out on the chans and very little about learning how to fight. I hope at 40 you understand you won't be good at fighting without learning how to

it's the opposite. balding is linked to high testosterone: Excess testosterone is converted to DHT, the hormone that causes hairloss (only if you're genetically predisposed to hairloss, that is).

This is why steroids cause more rapid hairloss, why becoming a tranny and using spiranolactone stops hairloss, etc.

That's why I was always so confused why so many faggot nu-males are going bald.

am i numale???

His "avatar" looks incredibly jewish.
>reddit spacing

The difference being, if you try, and aren't an estrogen-laden faggot like these "peter pan" fags, you're already better off, even if the jews have fucked all jobs and the ability to have what was once normal.
Too bad, you became a faggot at the end.

Being a worthless parasite NEET isn't helping things. Shilling it as being a "good' thing is degenerate.

It's not cooking, it's "ironically" or unironically dressing up in frilly girly aprons and looking like a faggot. Don't forget, that picture is from the twitter account of pedo-defender alison rapp.

After genetics, nutrition plays the next biggest role in hair loss.

Even with low test, their degenerate lifestyle (fapping to cuck porn, chronic ejaculation) mixed with poor nutrition drops the hair off.

I wish. Unfortunately this is another misconception, diet's got little to nothing to do with it. There are lots of studies indicating various nutrients or supplements technically having an effect on testosterone or DHT, and these have all been abstracted from scientific studies into stupid Men's Health-tier magazine articles about hair loss, but none of these has ever been able to practically impact it, and certainly not prevent or improve hair loss by removing them from a diet or even changing a diet completely.

Plus, lifting weights increases testosterone, which would technically contribute to worse hair loss.

but nah, the increase in testosterone from that also isn't enough to cause a measurable increase in hair loss.

Masturbation/sex is something that's debated a lot but has never been proven, and i believe there's a buildup of testosterone that occurs after about 7 days of no ejaculation, so at that point it's counterproductive.

Free weights haven't changed.

They're incapable of growing up because they have no conception of adulthood. They have no concept of self-sufficiency or struggle to overcome themselves.

They want to be grown ups tho, they put themselves are the generation that will make social progress and make things better for all, their hearth is in the right place, the problem is that they are victims of a system that never gave them perspective, their scope is too small for everything, they fail too see the big picture and then are often controlled by groups that do.

what said, sadly.

There`s no secret, stop pitting yourself and move forward

As long as you are improving otherwise, such as lifting, self study etc you should not avoid the government check because of moral issues, even though im against socialism.
Being a NEET is very much better for a man then a soul destroying job that pays less, equal or just above. Im a eurofag and see government money go to returning ISIS members, so fuck being a good guy and be a tax slave for the betterment of society and the state (tax farm).

youtube.com/watch?v=rmtrBEXeDjE

And
youtube.com/watch?v=VptoJUl5ShU

captaincapitalism.blogspot.se/2013/05/the-moral-difficulty-of-going-on-welfare.html

sheddingoftheego.com/2015/06/09/rbk-the-american-dream-is-dead/

I might have missed a few but its blurry

also role for dubs

And what is "manning up"?
There's no measurable way to know if you "manned up". Did you get a job? A wife? A kid or three? The same things "a man" would have 50 years ago, yet you wouldn't consider that to be "manning up".

Enduring pain isn't going to change the source.

i blame jews

I hear you, user. On the issue of MGTOW and the marriage strike, it could be feminist trolls, who tend not to be this single-minded and persistent about a single subject.

Or, it is (((people))) who never miss an opportunity to D&C, and through (((their))) domination of the legal field, also profit wildly from the $50-billion dollar "family court" industry through false domestic violence claims, divorce, alimony, and child support proceedings.

Even those that staunchly agree that the continuation of the White race is of paramount concern, which I can sympathize with, would and should advocate healthy single white men physically moving to Russia, Ukraine, or any number of former USSR republics, finding a waifu there, and having half a dozen kids.

Case in point, my wife talks to her cousin in Kherson every weekend, and this past Sunday she found out that the Ukrainian government now extends maternity leave to 2 years, with the option for maternity compensation in perpetuity. In other words, have kids and the state will literally pay you. More kids means more money. The exact opposite of what the West does.

Only a truly autistic retard would marry in a culture where divorce rates are hitting 75 percent, with 80 percent of divorces initiated by the wife. Anyone that would advise another to take that course of action is either at least as retarded, or has an interest in seeing others engage in self-destructive behavior.

Call him dickless for being a pussy bitch.

what if I wanna be a surgeon?

I own my home flat out, I have a red-pilled wife that wants lots of kids and is a dragon about money, a beautiful daughter and twin sons, three 4-6 unit multiplexsales that I own flat out and rent for lower then market value to young white men who are getting their shit together.

How? I went where everyone else did not want to go. I learned on the job in multiple fields that have shit conditions and extreme hazards. Look around you, find what no one wants to do, and many people need.

How old am I? Twenty fucking five. We all have ancestors that have accomplished more than the petty shit I have by the same age, channel your birthright and slave the bull just as Mithris.

I believe in you. 31? You have plenty of time.

Grow a fash stache instead.

Good for you, user. You'll want to be /fit/ before The Day of the Rope.
Ditch equipment, go bodyweight and free weights.

Relax, you're too young for a beard anyway. Maybe in 10 years they'll be out of style and you'll be mature enough to actually sport one.

Man up faggot.

So sad that you were raised by a single mother.

There's no incentive to work anymore either, tbh. Why would I work, why would I sacrifice my time and energy for people who don't give a shit about me? I become so damnably envious of tales my elders tell of employers who cared for their employees. Tales of "honest pay for honest work." Honestly I would so happy with a simple 9 to 5. I want to be productive, I want to be able to support myself, but what hope is there for any of that anymore?
As
mentioned, it's all a sort of domino effect. I can't work, so I can't afford this, which means I can't afford that, which means I couldn't support another person, which means no marriage, which means no kids, which means the destruction of my people. Sometimes I really feel hopeless about the situation

Some decent content producers! Ever check out Colttaine or Thinking Ape? I like them; they tend to stick to statistics & valuable analysis instead of just red-pill-raging like a lot of people… cough… (((sandman))).

Simple user
1) Adulthood is largely a myth whereby you conform to social standards not act naturally.
2) Lack of Fathers prevents proper development, this will continue to get worse until it kills the West like it has Rome, Ancient Greece, Sumeria, etc.
3) You let women believe they can do what they want and they've ran society into the ground.

Best part is there is no fixing this. Society isn't going to take a step back from it's anti male stance, so it's going to continue to perpetuate till it kills us like it has so many nations before hand.

Worse is you are seeing the same story play out with Europe that you saw with Rome. Where the males refused to defend the homeland as an invading army and culture took over.

Possible variables: (((isolation & over-regulation)))
^Isolation: globalism & corporate wage slavery have destroyed most any sense of community & tribalism in our society. There's a saying that it takes a village to raise a child. Without being part of a community/tribe, you lack examples & role-models to help you find a rewarding path.
^Over-regulation: Restricts your ability to follow your masculine drive.
*Want to dig a hole? Apply for a permit
*Want to play "soldiers"? You're expelled from school for pretending to use a gun!
*Need to pee while outside? No, you can't pee outside!
*Want to hunt or fish? Apply for a license
*Want to build a cabin? Ha!! You need $60-90k worth of permits & inspections and are unnecessarily restricted in your choice of tools & materials you're allowed to use.
…(((Regulations))) have cucked the west.

I am also an LA fag. Shit's rough.

Shave beard and get contacts. Get yourself a nice undercut and work on those face muscles. Become an alpha

I think it comes down to everything desirable being illegal, prohibitively expensive or impossible. Gatekeepers have locked up just about everything behind a paywall, and cheating to get those things will get you imprisoned or killed. The result is that many people are deprived of a place in the world, and can't make connections to others because it is impossible or impractical under the current onerous regulatory climate.

To fix this, the controls on land development, and property tax, will have to be relaxed. This will lower the cost of living and give people more choice in their expenditures. Second, the wages and salaries will have to be brought down, to accommodate more participants in the economy. Third, or perhaps even first, immigration of any kind must end. The West's regulatory suffocation has depressed birthrates for decades, yet in places not under such burdens, there are population booms. It's as if we've been sentenced to death.

Well said. We've given up freedom & independence in exchange for "safer" (((regulations))).

No.

Man up.

No.

The opposite. Childhood was incredible and almost flawless, life will never be that good again. So why bother?

Raised by women with histrionic personality disorder.

Yes, i watched both but especially Turd Flining Monkey. Even though he is not ALT RIGHT and not that redpilled on race. His theory of the civilization cycle and female rights, and why women should not vote is above any alt right analysis i ever seen. It should be watched by all MGTOWS and ALT RIGHT people alike.

I also watch Trevor Freeman for some feel good inspiration and business inspiration, Chris Cantwell's radical agenda for rage, Styxhexenhammer666 for news commentary, Black Pigeon Speaks for contemporary culture and news. I also watch Thomas Sheridan for his esoteric views on some things. I used to watch Molyneux but not that much anymore and sometimes i lurk Thulean Perspective.
Redice.tv might have interesting stuff now and then too, but i dont frequent them that much nowdays. I follow Cody Wilson and his 3d printing gun manifacturing on twitter aswell.
Drudgereport and the upcomming cor.ax are my news aggregators. Then the Holla Forums and cuckchan sometimes for chan culture.

So basically, i have no gurus but lurk for alternative ideas + shit and giggles to endure living in a society full of normies with blue pilled ideas.

Also, Jan Irvin / Gnosticmedia and his complete exposure on the so called counterculture (CIA) is a great source of information to0.

That's a phrase used by women to control men. Fuck these cunts. Pay your own way bitches. Even in nature males don't stick around to raise the kids. Take care of your own shit.

user, stop posting edits and post the original

Ever watch Terrence Popp? He's an old exmil marine Sgt that aided in the panama invasion, and he's slowly becoming redpilled on the left and even the JQ. He's someone to watch for fatherly advice on women, and avoiding suicide. This one's about partner count and the phenomenon of guys finding out they share a lay in common so they help each other out.

Wrong, hombre. We are predisposed to being a K-selected species, you need a male and a female together for optimal offspring development, due to long maturation time and long time for psychological maturity to form.
The problem is in state disrupting and destroying the traditional male role with welfare and anti-marriage laws, while (((Liberals))) propagated the crap of a "liberated" woman who needs no man.

Doesn't Turd Flinging Monkey want to replace women with artifical wombs?

People must respond well to their environment, so as to better survive it. As a result, people learn well, and tend to be taught easily, something hardwired into us for better survival. These make people ridiculously adaptable, and as such, the fittest species around.
However, it has both its limits and its costs. We learn well, but if we learn wrong, we learn wrong well. The current educational climate takes the formative period of people's lives, where their brains are the most hardwired for learning the basic survival traits of their environment, and programs them generally maladaptive information. The information can be all about helping oppressed peoples, and learning to give selflessly to people who would not return the favor. It can be about toxic things like masculinity, or privilege. It can be guilt or fear of what they will inevitably become, the dreaded oppressor. To someone outside of the educational climate this makes sense to be maladaptive, since it removes your ability to survive in a natural human environment, instead giving you information on how to deal with progressive causes. But they are children, who both can’t and don't know any better, because it's all they have. The cancer that is the educational climate capitalizes on human nature being remarkably malleable and exploitable while people are very young.
So what do you do if you are one of the many children raised in such a way? You die, or you adapt again. That’s where we have reached. The first stages of these people starting to lose the war with nature. That's why it’s making news now, because the part that has chosen not to adapt is firmly refusing to advance to the death it has chosen. All of their training has been to avoid becoming strong for fear of hurting someone, to amass power for fear of being oppressive, to stand tall for fear of punishment from overlords they have had for most of their entire lives. So if you ask them to be strong and powerful, and to stand tall, they naturally shy away from you. They were built to do this, it’s not a surprise that they do.
All the people shirking reality you see are people who never had a chance, born into a place that purposely molded them to be very good at very bad things, and then rewarded them for it. As the outcome of the dysgenic training set it, you get what we are witnessing now, which is their confusion at a literal lifetime of training vanishing before them, and everyone else's confusion that they somehow managed to survive this long, when a couple million years of survival training were suppressed to such an extent.
What else would you have them do, OP? They have already chosen death, and as time passes, their breed will fade. Don’t complain about them, don’t hate them, and don’t resent them. Use your own knowledge to protect those you care about, and make sure that they who have chosen death know what they are choosing, but if they rebuff you, attack you, and reject your claims, don’t worry about them. Those that will adapt, will, those that won’t, wont. Ignore them, and they literally will go away.

Prepare for war. There will not be a "next generation" of shitskins since that implies that they have some sort of continuity with us. Civilization will simply collapse, and the chinese and russians will fill in the power vacuum. We are on the verge of death unless we fight, that is the reality.

1) We used to have initiation rites, the last of which used to be conscription and compulsory military service, before then we used to have masters and apprentices and the actual marriage where you were paired off by the time you were fit to earn your keep and support a family.
2) Ties into the previous point, without those rites, fathers do not make the sons into adults and thus they fail in becoming fathers (role-wise, not biologically) themselves later on.
3) We are pushing back against this.

Collapse of Rome was more about systematic selling out of elites to invading barbarians who were bought and integrated as means of controlling the increasingly unwieldy empire - it was a political and moral collapse, not a societal one. Sadly, we are still seeing the same here.

Men undergo an identity crisis in a world that tells them not to be men, and in-their-face are made to be equal to women: at work, at school, everywhere, man has no more domain that is exclusively his.

So he retreats into this bullshit that might still seem some domain of man where cunts aren't at: video games, growing beards, etc. There's actually nothing wrong with beards if you legitimately have the genes to grow one proper and full, but these people running around with patchy beards should accept that they look better clean shaven.

I myself grow a beard very well, so I wear one, even though a great deal of the time I wish I could be clean shaven, I struggle with ingrown hairs on my neck. It's not a fashion choice, it's a pragmatic choice for me; Hadrian faced the same situation, he wasn't trying to be the bearded Roman emperor, he just had a blemish on his face. Hitler's moustache was supposedly to distract from his not-so-perfect smile (he had some stained teeth in the front I think, it wasn't a perfect smile by any means, which is also why he didn't flash it for the camera much, but his moustache took the focus off the smile).

your autism is showing

All I wanted was a virgin wife to bond with emotionally. Instead my days are filled with work, vidya and cartoons.

I'm considering going full blown Tesla tier autism and just throwing myself into work and philisophical studies as hard as I can. Maybe I will get lucky and some redpilled 20 something will want a guy in his 40's with a stable income somewhere down the line.

Offer a fucking explanation retards. This doesn't help anything at all.

Grow a beard anyway and take it back from them. Beards are fine as long as you keep it groomed so it likes like you grew it intentionally.

If you do do that, don't accept entrance into the cuckshed. You best be willing to accept dying alone, i.e. you wont get with trash on the street that wants you for just your money (which itself might be fine as a starting premise. People want people with status, however, if they're trash or will leave you is the issue).

The system favors failure.

You may have noticed that nobody replied to your post.

It's likely because it smells like bullshit.

what form of NEET compensation did you qualify for? I'm employed right now but looking over some government payouts and they are higher than what I make.

For most, adult life begins without any necessary initiation or meaningful ritual and is drudgery, hard work and the search for meaning in an empty, soulless world until inevitable death. It's like living in a big Kafka story. It doesn't have to necessarily be like that but it is for most. To these people, if it's all drudgery and meaninglessness, then there's no reason to buckle up and man up, so to speak. It's more comfortable for them to delve into escapism, and that's what they do. They're another product of the Kali Yuga we're currently living in.

All males starting from middle school should be forced join a weight lifting & track team.

You don't become macho man in a year but if you were to give them 8 years of lifting they would become macho men even if they have some sort of heart condition.

I have glasses and a beard/moustache but my glasses aren't autistic and my facial hair looks exactly like my dad's. Please validate my insecurities, Holla Forums.

Numale is a state of mind. Also make sure you're not a scrawny bitch.

It's impossible for me to be scrawny
thanks

Check out Spetznaz. He's necessary viewing for anyone.

>>>/Reddit/

I think it mostly has to do with not having typical rites of passage.

You used to get out of high school, get a job, a wife and kids all before 25. That shit makes you say "okay, I'm a fucking adult, I need to act like one…" people now getting an 8 year degree just to be a cashier, are eyeing long-term relationships at 25, will get married at 30 (or more likely just live together) and have one child at 35 or later and the kid comes out with mental problems because they waited too long or just give it up altogether.

Notice they're fucking 40, and no kids, the sex sucks and decide to just divorce because "fuck it, we don't even have kids or a fucking house plant together", she ends up taking all your shit even if you weren't married and now since your meager savings is the only thing that keeps you sane (since you had to get a shitty job to pay off your student loans), you decide to blow your fucking brains out.

But since you're a nu-male and don't know how to shoot a gun, the bullet bounces off your skull, leaves you blind, ricochets off the half-sized scale model of a DeLorean in your living room, that you built instead of playing with the children that you don't have.

You're now a sad cripple awaiting death, except you have 50 years left for natural causes and depression to finally do you in.

That's what you get for not "adulting".

>>>/reddit/

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite beard on the Citadel.

Because all throughout human history, there have been "coming of age" trials. Even only 70 years ago, people still had to do military service.

Now there is nothing, so the solipsism, which is essentially the childhood survival instinct, is never removed.

Some people grow out of it naturally, but most who grow out of it at all do so because a rough ride is forced on them. Everybody else simply remains a child on the emotional level.

This is happening to me, but why? I don't eat sugar, my coffee is black, I have sex, I'm not sedentary, I fence, I eat meat.
Why am I afflicted by a mumble disease?

Kys

Our day will come user. We think alike.

I had a very old fashioned childhood, worked hard to make money, didn't work hard exactly in school but had foresight and diligence to get into a good college. And realized it wasn't a way out of being a slave to ZOG and welfare niggers. I still want a family and kids, but know the control of that keeping it anyways is out of my hands, and why work hard for anything else? The only men my age I know who still try to work hard owe child support and lost most of their shit and now don't have a choice, or have their wife's kids to take care of.

I still am on the lookout for a compatible wife, still do things that would benefit future children, still make prudent financial decisions, but there is a reason I am here. There is no future for white children without massive changes.

They're just trying to fill the mold of the beta cuck orbiter because they think it'll make the SJWs like them.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
Maybe I have this syndrome, too though.
26-year old NEETSoc enjoying spending time with parents while living with them.

You sound like my atheist-humanist liberal-progressive brother.
When I talk to him and tell him that young kids today don't have good role models and have a hard time figuring out what it means to be me a man, he simply asks me, "What does it mean to be a man, other than having a Y chromosome/external male genitalia?"
He seems to think that there's nothing intrinsically masculine, or that nothing can uniquely be done by men and not women, and therefore the whole concept is 'socially constructed'.

Are mullets with staches fashy?

I wouldn’t class that as a fashy look but it’s about as un-PC as you can get. Some look down on it, I admire it. Real salt of the earth stuff.

As someone who works in a high turnover rate factory and is now loaded in cash. That is some of the best advice. I tell all the temps that come, to just outlast your coworker if you want full time/promotion. it is legit. It isn't fun and is difficult but it is how you earn a better place when no other option is around.

kek

Yeah, you're right about that.
I kinda dig something like this–I've never been PC, and have always wanted to distinguish myself.
The problem is that kids nowadays, while trying to appear 'different', all end up looking the same.
I'm not a fan of all the 'high-and-tight combovers' and 'fauxhawks' that nu-male beta-faggots are constantly sporting.
It's almost like being an independent man with your own typical male hobbies and interests is enough to distinguish you from the throng of self-proclaimed 'free-thinkers' who all listen to the same trashy dubstep "music" (or whatever overproduced autotune garbage they're pushing nowadays).
/endrant

Basically this. I'm not 31 though, I'm 20. I'm just taking the money I'm saving by living with my mammy and buying guns and ammo. Getting my first pistol before the month is out. After that I think I'm going to save for the cheapest AR I can find in .223 Wylde (which should be the only chambering, as far as I'm concerned) and then I'm going to stockpile SKS's and 7.62 slavshit.

This is how it used to be in Japan, too before the (((Capitalists))) took over and the economic bubble burst.
You used to be able to count on a corporate environment where they treated you like family and you could have stable employment for life.
Now we just aren't looking out for the working class anymore.
It turns out that the right did a better job than the left, after all (but of course neither of the (((parties))) in the U. S. has done that for decades).

SAVE or INVEST for your retirement.
Be prudent with your finances.
Rely on your FAMILY (who you've hopefully stayed close to).
And yes, I don't think that wasting anymore money on palliative care/expensive treatments to extend lifespan from 75 to 85 years is a great use of resources when there are so many problems with our infrastructure.

Because ZOG actively promotes infantilization of the masses. Jews want and immature populace who they can easily manipulate. /thread

People are remaining children because they have their paths to adulthood shut off. You can't earn enough money to move out of your home without incurring a fuckload of debt by going to college to get a degree and hopefully get a job, but degrees are also nearly worthless and won't guarantee you a job. There's no rites of passage or rituals to enter adulthood, either.

I'll let you in on a little-known secret. Your balding can be cured with exercise.

Just like the modern day nu-male droopy-face with nonexistent cheekbones and receding chin are caused by a lack of chewing hard food and keeping the tongue on the roof of the mouth; balding is a muscle disorder.

Male pattern baldness is when a man goes bald due to stagnant super-testosterone called DHT or dihydro-testosterone sitting in the hair follicles as the scalp gets stretched and thin and can no longer sustain hair growth. The only place this happens is the top and crown of the head where there are no active muscles vs the sides of the head and back of the head where the skin is still thick and constantly moving from jaw and neck contractions.

The cure is simply exercising the muscle at the forehead that raises your eyebrows in a complete contraction and then immediately transitioning smoothly to contracting the two muscles at the base of your skull behind your ears. These muscles are called the frontalis and occipitalis. I recommend you search them up in an anatomy book.

What this exercise will look like is your scalp will move back and forth and your hair will look like it is moving forwards and backwards as if it was a wig. Your ears should also be moving, but the muscles moving your ears are not critical to the exercise, it's just difficult to do it without moving your ears.
The reason it works is because your scalp will loosen up and become thicker, allowing for deeper and stronger hair follicles. It also allows more blood flow to your scalp even though there are no muscles in it, the act of moving your scalp with the frontalis and occipitalis create an internal massage and circulate the normally stagnant blood, getting rid of the DHT.
This exercise takes a few months to take effect. Men report anywhere from 4 weeks to 8 months before they can see concrete results, depending on their state of baldness and age.

You're welcome and get to it.

In one video he argued that if that happened, the men who wanted a 50ies style traditional society with real women could get it more easily because of the abundance of pussy.
He usually juggles with ideas that gives men options and i like how he have different theories about how society would function if x or y happened. It gives food for though which is why i watch youtube.

Yepp, forgot to mention him.

36 yo here. White, full hair, working as a DBA. No wife (bad history with women and shyness) or kids. Laid back, spends most of the day on the computer, hates SJW and PC culture, likes Uncle Adolf.
Often described as "childish"

Should I be worried?

Is this an Auschwitz Andersen thread now?

Wouldn't we be seeing more bald women if that were the case?

There's always time to train for a high-ish paying job. You have more options than you think, you just have to look.

Are you Australian user?

Is that a meme? If not what do you mean exactly, why and how?

Being a total hipster faggot is entirely in your body language and mannerisms. If you want a beard, go for it – having a beard/glasses will not alone define you.

You can build some muscles in your face to change your looks. For example pic related are famous facial bodybuilders.

How about mathematics?

This.
The first thing we have to do is to state that nothing shall have legal effect except statutes made by the legislature.
Laws will be a lot longer but it will be worth it.

that is a fucking weird face tbh

I recall reading an article a long time ago about the problems of extended adolescence amongst college students, mostly because of the "videogames are for toddlers!" mentality coming from the author. At the time, I scoffed at it, being a teenager myself. Thinking back, the author was getting at the mental and emotional immaturity of the younger generation, who are now in their mid-20s to early 30s.

I don't think it's something explicitly experienced by people like us, but when you look at the lefties, the antifa types, feminists, professional victims, bloggers, journos, and so on, you see tons of Peter Pan syndrome. Especially when it comes to politics. These people can only see the world through Harry Potter and Star Wars metaphors and when they don't get their way, they literally resort to kicking and screaming and crying. Then they go to buzzfeed and read a dozen "listicles" (because articles are too hard to comprehend) about Disney Princesses and social justice.

Then you look at colleges and hipsters, and what are they doing? Making literal adult daycare centers and erecting safespaces with coloring books and stuffed animals and soothing music. The feminist ideology is based entirely around boogeymen and things beyond their power victimizing them, as if they were on the playground and the patriarchy was a bully pulling at their pigtails.

Even with vidya, these people want games that are easier or not challenging at all. More often than not, they want games without gameplay, things that you just "experience" or just tell you a story. They literally want them to just be big picture books!

I don't even know where to start on this, but some cultural element has encouraged the infantilization of an entire generation, and it's made worse by xenoestrogens in everything literally destroying the biochemical masculinity in men until all you have are these scrawny, balding, wispy bearded hipster numales who pour what little energy they have into championing the right for their obese wives and girlfriends to cuck them.

Cooking dinner for the family in a kitchen is a womens job
Cooking food for a job, or cooking on a BBQ is a mans job

My hypothesis:

It's modernist vs. post-modernist thought. The modernist believes that the truth (or highest form of reality), good or bad, is the highest virtue that must be sought with hard work. Modernist reality states that inequality is natural (some leaping to the conclusion that all inequality is natural).

The post-modernist has already written the truth for himself, which is equity: his highest virtue. He believes that inequality is largely a social construction. Many, many people leap to the conclusion that all inequality, even systemic, is evil social construction.

In a logical conclusion, post-modernist zombies regress to infantilization because participating in a system driven by inequality is "against the rules". The most accessible medium to achieve equity and to achieve the "highest good" is "E for Everyone". Bring out the coloring books.

Wow, Holla Forums is absolute fucking shit today.

No, Swedish

Nice taste in movies, fellow country man.

Congratulations, your order of "Industrial Society and its Future" qualifies for free shipping!

This thread warms the heart. There is hope, and no fate but what we make. Many lifetimes of wisdom to be found within these posts. Shadilay m8s.

DHT only causes hair loss in those genetically predisposed to it. If you were going to bald taking steroids will accelerate it, if you weren't predisposed to baldness your hairline won't change

I was suckered into a christian game night, and one of the girls there said, "I just want to have fun, it's my life." She was the only white girl there. I would have left after telling her that she's a stupid whore, but, like I said, I was suckered in, so had to play nice. I have yet to meet a socal woman that is a woman.

Whining is for cucks. Your mind is rotten. If you feel knocked down, or are truly knocked down, get back up. Always get back up. Fight, endure, conquer, prevail.

Recite that shit. Make it your new mantra.

Fuck that, they are awful and hurt my eyes. I just won't use cuckish/hipster glasses until I can get an operation to unfuck my eyes.
t. Glassesfag.

Hey, Chumbawumba, how's that music career going?

For some reason, I was doing this on on my own with no idea why. It was like Tourettes or something. I discovered I had muscles at the back of my scalp so I flexed them unconsciously. I've always had compliments on how thick my hair is, lol.

I'm in the same boat as you but 30 and already entering full "mid-life crisis" mode. If you aren't worried already maybe it's because you're coping with masturbation, the jewish herb, alcohol, or kikeflix.

Yup, burned on family, burned on women. Now "manning up" seems like an uphill battle taking on all the risk with no respect given. Even pro-civilization pastimes like developing a career, lifting, saving money, gun operatin', reading history books, and studying languages start to feel like a distraction when there's no clear path forward to become a patriarch of your white family in a society with a shared purpose. Race war when

I mean yea I admit to watching cartoons and wrestling but that's it. they call it the electric jew for a reason. I'd rather spend my time reading or making music.

That's what might be the saddest about it. Grown ass men who should long be established acting like kids. I mean, if your kids are out on their own now and you want to cut loose, I guess that's fine, and people have hobbies, but fucks sake. I've got a 33 year old friend who can't hold down a job and spends what little money he does have on Warhammer. His older brother and I give him shit all the time. Where the hell is he going to be at 40 or 50 years old? I've got my hobbies too, but fucks sake, I was out of the nest at 19 and I've been busting my balls since. What the hell is wrong with these people?

I'm 36 and don't have kids, but most of that is because I don't want to be in the positions my parents were in. Broke as fuck trying to raise two kids. I want more financial stability than what I have now before I bother. I went to a god awful school system, and I WILL NOT subject my offspring to the same nigger shit I grew up around. I'd much rather wait another couple years until the wife and I are making upwards of $80k combined before I bring a little one into the world.

I do not understand these mooks. I moved out at 19, quit rooming with friends by 21, owned a home at 24. Get on with your fucking lives.

Nothing wrong with it as long as you aren't autistic, somewhat athletic or fit, and dress well.

Because it's shitty plastic surgery.

They're sheltered forever children, let's be real here, Peter Pan Syndrome makes them seem like feral children grown to adulthood, which is wrong. They are not like Romulus.

I kek'd. Nicely done.

You didn't work hard enough.

You shouldnt think of the hipsters because they are shallow in any which way you should think of what kind of beard really suits you.
I like a full beard or something that resmbles that like with some gaps to fill in.

I have that beard just a bit higher, but i would like to go for statham style because this is perfection.

tfw nu-male by most accounts, just not in their philosophies or interests. I wear glasses, neet, don't shave because I don't have to, only when i go to get another haircut. My main problem is depression, and just being stuck in a hard place after coming out of jail.

But, I think "nerd culture" is degenerate and annoying.

As for what causes Peter Pan syndrome: society and single mothers, my guess.

The problem with most of nerd culture is the belief that they will have to be nice to recognized as such. They believe that intelligence is the only thing that is to achieve and most of them are like dim lights like light bulb that you can the radiance of its reach by the amount of power you put into.

I would love to have that beard.

bull fucking horseshit

Oh shit, sorry bro, I didn't realize.

i'm ready to lose my humanity
just waiting for the right time

(Woah, you almost got quads there pal!)
It's funny you say this, and it's absolutely true, but it's absolutely coupled with a lack of patience.

Anything worth a damn such as kids, marriage, saving up to buy a home, and getting a quality education worth a damn (I'm not talking about college - but mastery or expertise) takes patience, time, and dedication. Young people are completely lacking any of these things. They were raised in an age where instant reward and gratification is the norm. If it doesn't feel good and doesn't feel good right now then it's quickly dismissed and not pursued.

(Heil'd)
This tbh. I came out of high school a few years back and just about everyone I know has fallen apart. One bought a car and signed it under his girlfriend rather than his decent parents. Literally everyone he knows told him this was a horrible idea, but she convinced him his parents would "try to control it". To no one's surprise she stole the car and there was a massive court mess which she probably would've won if her single mom parent had deep enough pockets. Same guy also flew to Arizona (Another country) to hook up with his long distance girl friend without telling anyone, resulting in a missing person's case and the cops going to everyone's house (She also dumped him). Another started college and dropped out of it, sits at home earning cheevos, gets almost weekly lectures from his uncle (Who lives upstairs). Another who got (((diagnosed))) with depression and now has to take pills for it, the source of which being the massive debt he realized he got himself into when he went into college (Although his dad tried to warn him). And finally another who works 12 hours a day and can't even shower, much less hang out anymore. I have plenty more stories if anyone wants to hear them, but long story short, this generation is shot

There's nothing wrong with having the positive qualities of a child (curiosity, freedom, optimism)

It's just that these people only embody the negative