Happening in Germany: Rapefugee threatens couple with a machete, rapes the woman

Happening in Germany: Rapefugee threatens couple with a machete, rapes the woman

I'm surprised that this even made it to the media. Usually there is a rapefugee blackout, no pics are shown and one can guess the usual suspect (white german of course ;) ).

Rapefugee went to a campgroup, slit open a tent and threatened the couple with a machete, raped the woman.

stern.de/panorama/stern-crime/bonn--vor-den-augen-des-freundes-vergewaltigt---50-hinweise-bei-polizei-eingegangen-7398382.html

Might be used by SJW jews to push the "all men are rapists" narrative already popular in the US.

Nevermind that real rape (as in stranger forcing a random woman in the street to have sex with him) is really rare in homogenous first world countries, but incredibly common in apefrica.

OP, you sound definitely racist for posting this. I may have to call Mr. Tepper and the Deputized Negroes of the Human Relations Council to search your home for firearms and take any females in for "questioning."

To be honest the couple deserved it and the husband is subhuman and deserves to die slowly because he did not risk his life attacking the nigger. The nigger didn't even have a gun, but a machete. You can fucking tank a machete hit and try to overpower the groid.

Absolutely shameful behavior.

when I go tent camping I bring my Sig 9mm why didn't this couple have an H&K or a Walther automatic?

Germans generally don't own guns cause weapons are bad mkay and the commie police will protect you (not).

Can't even own switchblades.

People that still go on about their days as if it's 1940s Germany are totally deluded either way.

I don't even go to the trainstation in my city anymore because there are rapefugees lounging around all day every day, looking to stir shit up, having huge family feuds and whatnot.

Oh and those who own guns but kill dindus get hit with a full on court trial.

There was a case in Hamburg where some apefrican tried to force his way into a retired guys house by kicking in the door and he shot the aprifrican with a gun he legally owned and they tried to convict him for murder.

yea

he wasn't her husband

I never had a girlfriend I'd be willing to die for tbh

without strong slut shaming and social enforcement against adultery and divorce rape chances are really low imo of making a woman stick around long term these days imo

I've often thought of this nightmare scenario, I'm afraid, because I've got all sorts of anxieties and this shit is number 1 on my greatest fears list. Do I take the chance and get myself killed, knowing that he'll just hurt her more in retaliation, with the added bonus that he'll be able to take his time once he doesn't have to worry about me any longer? Do I stand by and do nothing, knowing that (even if she forgives me) she and I will never have intimacy again? If I get the drop on the fucker, will I always be known as "dat raciss who kilt dat good boy who dindu nuffin?" and held up as an example of white privilege?

After a long internal debate, I've decided that if it's impossible to kill him at the time, I'll wait until after, track down every single member of his family, and do unto them.

"can't own switchblade"
Pick one.

So something like this is going by as happening nowadays?

And that's part of the fear these govts try to use against their own people to keep them from acting to protect themselves. It's literal govt-backed terrorism.

Even if you aren't convicted the mere THREAT of the govt arresting and perp-walking you on TV, ruining your life with legal bills, and otherwise destroying your livelihood is often more than enough to keep a broad enough spectrum of the people locked down.

It happens in fucking burgerland too. If you live in the wrong kiked-out county with a Jew DA that is intent on instilling that same dynamic of "fuck you we're going to ruin your life" ZOG terrorism —– you're going to have to understand that.

Until the day of the fucking rope comes, this is the reality of living with the white genocide policies of Jew infested countries.

AYO HE DIN DO NUFFIN!

Even mudshits aren't crazy enough to run around with machetes. That's some apefrica tier shit bruv.

He probably did it to absolve himself from white privilege or something like that.

I'll tell you one thing, I'm sick as fuck of waiting for it. If I had the leadership and charisma, I'd be going house to house, handing out nooses, and leading the Black Parade in my part of the world. Instead, I just autistically sit here and wait for the Man with the Plan to show up and tell me what to do. The waiting is excruciating.

I know that feel bro.

$20 Trillion in debt in Burgerland. And rising
$Unfunded liabilities running in the hundred of Trillions of $$$
$$Quadrillions, literally, of derivatives waiting to explode if the slightest anything of note happens to the markets (to the point that the ECB literally declared the psuedo-recent actual 'default' of Greece NOT a 'default', but a "being in arrears" as to not trigger the default debt-swap bomb)

etc. etc. etc.

The day of the rope isn't a set date. It's when there's a Happening™ of such monumental significance that the usual police authorities cannot or will not be able to keep a cap on the powderkeg of human society. And once that's realized, it's up to all white men everywhere to take that last God-given opportunity to eradicate the race-traitors, muds, and their kike overlords and stop the genocide of our people and culture since the police state isn't functioning.

Be ready. Be vigilant. BE PREPARED.

Doing anything while the police state is still active, the ZOG propaganda machine (MSM) is still functioning is futile, and counterproductive. There's so few of us around that it's more important that we not take the risk of taking ourselves out of the game before it even begins.

It's coming. And you don't want to be sitting on the bench while the rest of the team plays the superbowl.

I don't even have to think twice in a scenario like this. If god wants to retire me from this life early I'm fine by that. I will act honorably.

The issue with the concept of the DOTR is the notion of synchronicity. Everyone must KNOW, "now is the time to actually act IRL". If just a few, it's put down, so one would need everyone to know and join the havoc. The issue is that the media might attempt to mitigate damage by stating "crazy stuff seems to be isolated in X cities", thus making people outside of those unwilling to do anything. After all, it isn't like the media will state "all havoc is breaking loose across the nation".

He got fined for illegal possesion of a firearm, but nothing for murder in the end,. sionce it could be proven that he acted in self-defense.
So it's better to get illegally a gun in germoney and hope you can prove why you used it, then to hope that the police arrives in time they never will to "rescue" you.

The simple litmus test is: Can/will the police respond to a call?

If the answer is "no", and likely will still be a "no" for the foreseeable future, then the answer is [pic related].

Did anyone say that it was? I just said I'm sick to death of waiting.

But how could that ever fail without the DotR?

Hey, I'm totally okay with dying for it, as well, but not if it makes things worse on my woman. 8 unhurried rapes over the course of 2 days is not a good return on investment. Death only makes sense if it actually buys her time to run for it. If it doesn't, then you're left with pruning his branch of the family tree, saving him for last if he's in custody. There's the short game and the long game. If you lose a battle, you concentrate on winning the war. It's a cold equation, but, if nothing else, you can present her with their mangy scalps at the end of it to try and give her some closure.

That's pretty selfish, you're not even thinking of the person who's going to be raped because of you.
There is no honor among non-whites. Save your honor for those who respect it. Against a savage like this you need to fight tooth and nail. If you're willing to die at least buy your beloved enough time to escape.

?? Not really sure I understand what you mean…

All I'm going to say is that imagine what someone like Brevik could have accomplished if he waited until there was no way police could have responded to his attack. I mean at all. His attack was smart by delaying and distracting them via a bomb at a location away from his intended target — therefore tying up resources, radio airwaves, EMS systems, etc and allowing him a semi-permissible environment to conduct his op.

Now translate that to "there's no police coming anywhere. Ever". Not to the Unis. Not to the local MSM stations. Not to the ADL/ACLU offices. Not to the local internet fiber optic lines. Or Electrical substations. Not for a LOOOOOONG time.

But hey, this is just LARPing, right? It's all LARPing until it happens…..

You will never have the opportunity to do that, you must kill him asap

If the people don't revolt first, how does the corruption actually get purged?

Okay, you talked me into it.

She's not yours if you're not married. Fornication is the opposite of marriage and leads people to hate eachother through their mutual defilement.

With 55 or 62 grains of copper and lead traveling at ~3000 fps.

blasphemy

If only we weren't disarmed, right?

Just pick a fucking stone, man.
I loved playing Diablo 2, but I think videogames damaged the brains of people.

A simple club or a rock still hurts like fucking hell.
Everybody is too pampered. Take a spoon right now and knock yourself on the forehead with the convex end.

Lightly
Even lightly doesn't feel particularily pleasant.

Now imagine a jagged or even rounded rock smacking you in the fucking bölles.

Jesus Christ pick a fucking rock or a fucking branch/truncheon, FUCK.

Gee. It almost sounds to me like you just identified a potential first target.

I would have risked getting attacked than live with that sight for the rest of my life, wishing for death and never seeing vindication.

Your life is expendable. This is what men have forgotten: to risk their lives in the defence of their loved ones. No internal debate, no overthinking, someone threatens you and your girl the only thing that should be on your mind is her survival and the attacker's death.

Seriously, and when all else fails, nature has blessed men with a pair of bludgeoning weapons: his fists.

Because clubs only did like, 1-6 damage.

Which is pathetic, game number wise.
But it will still cause a concussion in real life, or broken bones. Jesus Fuck, man.

It HURTS getting clubbed and stoned.
You don't always need a fucking gun.
Grab a fucking rock and smash some orbital bones in. Smash teeth out.
Swing at them, like wanting to crack open a coconut with a stone in the palm of your hand.

Or just throw the things at their head.

The primitive savages use stones because they fucking work, man.
They KILL, man.

Indeed, but I also acknowledge the inhibitions of bringing some fists to a machete fight.

Having something in your hand boosts confidence, and ranged weapons even more so.

I'm a pussy as well, our lives are so painless now, it's easy to forget how lethal we actually are.

Sure, if the average basement dweller tries to perform some fancy martial arts katas, or high kicks, or some fancy fighting maneuver then that always looks incredibly autistic (in the bad way, not the good autistic way).

But fights in the realworld don't usally go like that anyway.
Knifing for example, people usually just stab stab stab stab stab like a sowing machine.

It works, not against an actualy trained opponent, but it works.
Sop even neckbards can pick a rock and just wail on the fucker, breaking ulnae, eyesockets, fingers, teeth, cracking shins, all those fine, fragile bones hurt like hell when knocked hard.

Even if you swing like an oaf.

But, on the upside, we're also quite resilient.
A fight can be incredibly painful, and our comfortable lives, our spoiled brains shriek at the prospect of getting hurt.

But people break their bones in recreational activities all the time and it all heals up fine.
The bones actually get stronger from that.

Now imagine 3 months of pain but you saved someones life.
You'll go through something that can happen to you anyway, but you actually did something heroic, even if the mainstream media would disagree.

Simple weapons hurt, we're not that powerless.
We're not a military force bar none anymore, but the rape apes on the streets, while being invaders, are not trained soldiers.

Remember that clip from Britain where some nigger just swung his knife like Obelix and the entire squad backed off.

Swining your arm like obelix is not special forces training.
You can overwhelm such people.

John Carter? Jedak of Barsoom? Is that you, my love?

Hate to sound like a LARPer, but it's true. Men are the expendable ones. But it isn't something to feel sorry about. Even if your loved one has not conceived with you yet, you have to go all in: either you both survive or, ideally, nobody does. It doesn't help anything or anyone if a totally foreign, inferior organism has children with your wife, least of all her who would be alive to witness it all. But you have to be the one to take action. Since sexual dimorphism has emerged in organisms, men have been the expendable ones, in every species. The salmon swims upstream using every ounce of energy in his body, releases his seed, and dies from sheer exhaustion. The fox retrieves food and gingerly brings it back in his mouth while his mate lounges in the grass and watches the children. From r to K, it's always this way. Why? It's simple to explain, but pointless – even unmanly – to ask. We don't have to spend any energy taking care of a child on a
biological level so it makes more sense for the man to expend all of his energy towards supporting his family and community, allowing it to flourish. More primitive life forms like the salmon or the drones of a beehive exist only to serve the female and propogate genes, but that is why they are more primitive. The females haven't developed an ambition to make their community greater than it was before.

There's a job to be done, and nobody else can do it. Being the capable one who can get the job done is simply what the male sex is about. This idea should fill you with motivation – being relied on by others, knowing that your work is valued. It's why the annihilation of the American manufacturing industry has very nearly amounted to the annihilation of American white men.

are those a bunch of tweets or do people write just write that way?

I was thinking it was going to blow with BlackLivesMatter protests. I was really surprised that a Happening™ didn't kick off in Charlotte, NC but people were in their houses and ready with their AR15's but zero home invasions began.

What comes as a surprise to me is BLM has gone dormant like a virus for now.

The ZOG is protected by the Police so it is not as if they are going to be on anyones side other than their own.

>Drive

Okay, I'm about a quarter of the way into this flick since I saw in a thread one time that this movie was Holla Forums as fuck. I'm liking it, but can't help but notice he and Cranston are getting jewed raw by Marlin from Finding Nemo and his love interest is guilty of cooking the beans. I assume that his lot in life improves through some sort of feats of aryan strength and strategy, but it sure doesn't look like it from the beginning.

GOOD POST

I'm not even the same ideology, or even right wing I like it here, sue me and Europe just needs to….

No more camping in europe without a nice sharp katana I guess

kill the mudslime

Or why not castrate the fucker.

All you insufferable nigger faggots just CANNOT contain it. This is not your home, we are not your friends, fuck off cuck.

Give it a month nigger

GERMONEY JA

youre a wizard, arent you?

Guaranteed they weren't married

Carrying the machete was a crime. Carrying a switch blade also would have been.

Awesome logic.

nice b8

Germanfag here. A local radio station apparently got hold on the internal police report. Here is what I still remember a honking shitskin made me miss a few things:

It began when they were almost sleeping in their tent when the nigger came along. He started cutting the tent with the machete/big knife, shouting and simply commanded the girl out, told the guy to stay inside.

The local radio station reported that the nigger did NOT hold a knife to her throat or any other body part during the rape and that the guy sitting in the tent didn't know whether he had the knife to her or not because he was afraid to look out of the tent. The rape lasted almost two hours, having not only the girl being traumatized but also the guy, who had to listen. Only after it was over the guy called the police.

That's all they were saying. The last detail ist important, because it implies the guy was sitting in his tent and afraid to call the police WHILE that nigger was raping his gf. FFS, he could have just fcuking whispered. JESUS. I'm pretty sure they leaked the detail about the nigger not having a knife to her during the rape to preemptively make people think he was a "good boy only wanting sex and not kill"

I just hope that the whole report leaks. This will impact on social media like a fucking asteroid.

Is she even legal?
I can't tell anymore.

Most Germans will just think this under privileged newly arrived German was feeling deprived and lonely, so he did the only thing that his old culture taught him, and this shouldn't be punished. It isn't his fault.

Come on she looks 14 at best.

Back to cuckchan underage faggot.

Fuck where were those 14 yo when I was that age.

True, but normies can only act like this if they don't know any details. Just like the terrorist attacks, no one gives a shit, but if they see actual images and clips of the victims, the feels overwhelm their delusion and grind up their cognitive dissonance. That's why they hate to see/hear shit like that. As long as it's only a vague news article, normies can act disconnected and post cute cat pictures after 20 people were murdered by a shitskins just hours ago.

Unlike the media claims that emotion evoking images should not be posted because they cause 'unneccessary fear', they do the same by withholding information which in turn causes emotions of delusion and naivity to emerge, which is more dangerous.

Pretending to be 16 or 17 and getting fucked by 18+ year olds.

Tell me why I should care anymore about Germany.

Their continued voting for leftist rule.
Their continued inaction of their military to see the existential situation that they are in.
Their continued guilt complex.

I don't give a fuck about the Krauts or Europe anymore.
The future is death of the white race. (not black pilled bullshit but rather hard..cold…numbers)
Go and die in whatever way seems fit to your people.

The orcs come forth from the black gate.
Gird yourselves for war.

Clearly not, learn to differentiate clothing/makeup from physiognomy.

Ermorde dich selbst

You shouldn't. Fuck off and stay out of Europe forever.

Oh, that's rich. Where are you from?

Pussy.

Oh wait, don't tell me, lemme guess…
It was
LE ANGLOS AND LE POOLS FROM POOLAND XD
amiright?

Now make like your ancestors and go die in a fire. Failing that, please consider leaving to your nationwide containment board:
>>>/kc/

GTFO you piece of shit. If you aren't willing to die for any and all White people, you are nothing more than a nigger. So not only fuck the boyfriend, but everyone who could hear what was going on and did nothing.

Look at this fucking retard.

Please be joking you little nigger. What you think of hahaha while allowing a nigger to rape your fictional girlfriend, is how you won't get any ass later. That's like autism HoF right there little man.

I doubt you leave your basement so no worries.

You speak like a nigger
I agree this guy can't be saved, though.

to be fair you aint exactly holding up yer end of the bargin so there you.

So which subhuman tribe did you descend from?
So obvious I won't bother posting "D&C". Just one though.