DEC East Africa Appeal Hits £44 Million

These People Will Never Learn- If You Feed Starving Niglets, then 15 Yrs Later you Have NIGGERS Coming to Europe

itv.com/news/2017-04-03/east-africa-crisis-appeal-donations-reach-44m/

After this niggers get raised money for and fed, then The Jews can set up shop and bring them to Europe and to the US..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disasters_Emergency_Committee
dec.org.uk/article/board-of-trustees &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
uk.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Africa is fucked. Once the foreign aid isn't enough to feed them, the entire continent will die.

It already isn't enough. Here's a crazy idea- rather than tens of millions of niggers coming here, why don't we send a few thousand Whites to Africa to run it for them? That was called "colonialism" and the niggers decided they didn't like that, now they follow us around the fucking world.

When niggers raise donations or come together to do something good for whites then I might start caring.

Just glass that entire continent already, god damn.

I wonder which african leader gets his new fleet of Mercedes first.

IF the niggers saw us collectively dying of thirst in the desert, they'd pass us by and urinate on us. I think people are starting to wake up. Was just listening to Nigel Farage radio show in Strasburg here in the ZOG, and 2 different callers called out "Cultural Marxism" as responsible for UK's problems…essentially a roundabout way of naming the Jew. First time I ever heard that expression other than on Holla Forums. We're having a mainstream influence now, no wonder the kikes want to shud us down.

Are your sure about that? It wasn't (((someone else))) who decided they shouldn't like that?

know what the word for politician is among the nigger tribes in Rhodesia? "Wa-benz." Or "man who drives Mercedes-Benz."

Somali nigger Mudslime

Britcuck Hollyweird-shabbos that shills for fags and married his publicist whose father is an art dealer and whose mother os a psychotherapist (strong kosher stink)

Britcuck race-mixer who shills for "total gender equality"

If you haven't already seen, watch movie "Africa Addio." I think most of the niggers did indeed want Whites out, since the Jews had told them they'd magically get all the White man's homes, cars, etc…

Giving aid money to Africa is utterly moronic, for reasons that extend beyond "niggers". If you (for some reason) genuinely wanted to help these people, sending money is the worst thing you can do, because it gets appropriated pretty damn fast by all the corrupt governments.

Not only that, but illegal arms shipments piggyback on humanitarian aid deliveries, and they will do this on Amnesty International flights, UN flights, and so on. The charities use the cheaper cargo planes available, usually in Soviet designed planes like An-22s and IL-76s, in which you can fit fucking tanks in the hidden compartments - hence why the flights are so cheap; the crew make money on the arms shipments, not the tents and blankets.

I don't like seeing children starve, regardless of race, and it makes me angry that Africans can be so irresponsible as to let this happen to their people whilst they engage in savagery and rampant corruption. What makes me even angrier though, is when these people come to our countries as refugees and treat us like dirt. In Australia a lot of African immigrants/refugees are openly hostile to the white people who gave them a new home and a chance at a good life. Fucking nuke 'em all.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disasters_Emergency_Committee

ActionAid
British Red Cross
CAFOD
CARE International
Christian Aid
Concern
Age UK
Islamic Relief
Oxfam
Plan UK
Save the Children
Tearfund
World Vision

If I was a billionaire. I send that continent an infinate supply of Honey Badgers fucked on PCP to go al savage all there villages just for keks.

Why? That's the natural course, niggers get 20 children, 18 of them die due to starvation and, wars and diseases, 2 make it into adulthood. The population is stable that way.
Now the cucks send food to Africa, which makes 12 out of 20 niglets survive, the population grows uncontrollably and even more niglets starve and die, so the cucks send more gibs, while crying about overpopulation and calling for white genocide at the same time.

To save niggers, you must kill niggers, not feed them. It's really that simple.

> webcache. googleusercontent .com/search?q=cache:9Eah59c7PuYJ:dec.org.uk/article/board-of-trustees &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Clive Jones, CBE, Chair of Trustees, Independent Trustee

> uk. linkedin.com/in/clive-jones-cbe-2009bb13

Girish Menon, Chief Executive – ActionAid UK

Chris Roles, Chief Executive – Age International

Mike Adamson, Chief Executive – British Red Cross

Chris Bain, Director – CAFOD

Laurie Lee, Chief Executive – CARE International UK

It would be more interesting to see how much money these Exec's pick up per annum.

Charity is a scam, a pyramid scheme under the guise of helping others and totally legal.

Loretta Minghella, Director – Christian Aid

Rose Caldwell, Executive Director – Concern Worldwide UK

Naser Haghamed, Chief Executive – Islamic Relief Worldwide

Mark Goldring, CBE, Chief Executive – Oxfam GB

great job

Tanya Barron, Chief Executive – Plan UK

Kevin Watkins, Chief Executive – Save the Children

Something not adding up here. Only one Jew that I can tell off the bat (Mark Goldring). Usually with these things, it's like picking up a rock after a storm and you'll find earthworms. With all these sort of things (even the ones calling themselves "Christian"), pick up the covering and you'll find a gaggle of Jews clinging to the rock and trying to hide from the light.

There's more High Kikery afoot if one digs deeper. Same way you always find them with Somalis in Minnesota and Maine brought in by (((Christians))).

Nigel Harris, Chief Executive – Tearfund

Tim Pilkington, Chief Executive – World Vision UK

Ken Burnett, Independent Trustee

Andy Green, Vice Chair, Independent Trustee

Baroness Helene Hayman, Independent Trustee

Charles Stewart-Smith, Independent Trustee

While talking about Jews and the perversion of Christendom, will put in a famous reading from Ezra Pound, who fled to Italy during WW 2 and really despised kikes.

After the war, the Jews wanted to have him executed and kept him in a cage and then a psych ward amongst other things, but he had a lot of famous/influential admirers.

95% of people here won't know who he is, the other 5% will have heard the name in passing and will act offended that I'm explaining who he is.

TS Eliot dedicated "The Wasteland" to him (which Pound helped edit) with the words "The Better Craftsman" in Italian. If you want to mark a point in the 20th century when we truly lost the war with Jewry, Pound's despair marks the moment probably better than anyone:

Richard Tait, CBE, Independent Trustee

Clare Thompson, Honorary Treasurer, Independent Trustee

These are amongst the traitors to your nation.

They are TRAITORS.

Remove them, and do a service to your folk and the world at large.

Do the digging - I've given you more than enough to get started.

They're all garbage.

The hard truth is this: These need to be removed. There's simply not other way around this shit. They are trash, and its well-past time to take out the trash - so much is piled up at this point, the reek is overwhelming, is sickening.

They have to go.
So, remove them.

For the cause
HEIL

I don't know why i want to breed 20 children in this land ruled by the 4 horseman of the apocalypse.

Can we have campaign to fund PMC gun down local fauna?

What do they think is going to happen there aren't enough whites left to feed Africa? Surely China isn't going to funnel their wealth into it, they can't be emotionally exploited because they don't have as much compassion for others.

If anything, cucks should be pushing for more white birth rates because who else is going to feed Africa? Another example of leftism being a self defeating ideology.