Which faggot told all you kids to read stirner and apply it to your retarded kid ideology?

Which faggot told all you kids to read stirner and apply it to your retarded kid ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/max-stirner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just how butthurt can you get, Holla Forums?

Mostly anarkiddies like him tbh; communists and Marxists here have always considered him just a meme. It was about time he stopped being a fad.

I did. It was me.

i went through the stirner face between the age of 19 and 21 when i hated the feeling of being belittled by people trying to help me, always thought "if i accomplish this (that i don't know how to accomplish yet) by myself (by learning new skills) without any outside help (being taught a skill), i will feel as if it is my property alone".
then eventually i let people help me and i realized that being helped and helping isn't that bad after all, and that the feeling of owning property is just an imaginary "ooga booga dis be my tree you cant pee on here"

phase

Which one are you referring to

a meme gone too far

but the stirner principal only really applies to the state trying to help you, which in turn imposes laws on you
this is kinda like when i was in puberty and i hated the fact that my parents were so kind but yet told me i couldn't go out past 9 pm

n1x did

The fact he triggers you guys so much made me.

The based Stirner poster stopped posting here more than a year ago.
Which is really sad cuz he was one of the best posters in here and you faggots could have learned a thing or two from him.

shall I post it

Stirnerite are just edgy anarkiddies. I haven't seen a Stirnerite kill a fascist.

Have you seen anyone kill a fascist though?

lol stirner is practically unknown outside of imageboards so you probably haven't seen a stirnerite period

Go ahead. I know cuckoldry makes your dick hard.

I thought cuckoldry was a spook though?

From "Max Stirner - His Life and His Works" By Mackay

You take pride in being cucks. You made my day. Thank you.

I want you to have sex with my wife.

Please fuck my wife, strong nazi man. Prove yourself more worthy than the niggers fucking her right now!

i want to fuck a nazi and make cute nazbol babies with her

FTFY

retarded hat bootlickerism of course

What would a stirnerite look irl anyway?

Like a wimpy and pretentious faggot posting political memes on facebook.

It's a /lit/ meme from 4 years ago why did it spread here?

You're all so cringy about it

Nazi shitposters OUT

Not exactly an egoist but working on it tbh ;^)

i am aroused

Speaking off Marie…

Hmmm…I wonder who benefited more from their relationship.

Really made me think…

plato.stanford.edu/entries/max-stirner/

Renzo Novatore was a Stirnerite and killed fascists.

I'm not sure how it's these days but in the early days nearly all of us came from /lit/ and only a small minority ever used Holla Forums.

Some anonymous poster from 4chan lit board.

loving this butthurt

today was a good day