This was the best Kirby game to have EVER been released

This was the best Kirby game to have EVER been released.

Deal with it. Any opinions to the contrary are wrong, unless extraordinary proof is presented.

Can you present your argument as to why Squeak Squad is the best game? Otherwise your thread will probably die due to lack of interest.

I would genuinely love to hear anyone tell me why this game is good. I've never played it, and get the impression that few have.

Not even the best DS Kirby game, OP.

Excuse me?.

i liked kirby super star.

Have you played amazing mirror?

It's basically amazing mirror without the metrodvania elements, but the level design inside each world in SS is still very similar to AM's, and the gameplay and art style is identical.

Amazing Mirror or Crystal Shards is the best one.

SS is basically just amazing mirror without the metroidvania stuff though

That doesn't sound fun at all

Are you seriously implying that the only good or fun thing about Amazing mirror is the fact it has interconnected rooms rather then individual stages and worlds?

Nah, Amazing Mirror is not the best one. Feels too convoluted and unfocused in its Metroidvania style for my tastes, though I eventually 100% it.

Still need to finish and 100% Dream Land 3 and 64

Yes
Finding new routes was fun

Having played Kirby's Adventure, Super Star, and Amazing Mirror, I can confirm that Amazing Mirror is objectively the best Kirby game.

i just wanna combine powers, nintendo

Crystal Shards is a step backwards from Super Star. I have a suspicion that people who think its the best played that one first.

Crystal Shards is the continuation of the Dreamland series, which played differently than Super Star. Dreamland 2 through Crystal Shards were about taking two sets of powers and combining them to get new ones.

A fair point, but I personally think the companions from dreamland were better. Also dreamland 3 and 64 had the same amount of abilities, so even if we ignore that dreamland had better abilities, I would say the only improvement was 3d.

Robobot fairly recently's been an excellent combination of the companion system and the myriad powers with many abilities for each power, the mech handles completely like an animal-buddy.

Also OP my contender for best Kirby game narrows down to Amazing Mirror, Super Star Ultra and Planet Robobot. Return to Dream Land is fairly up there and I like Dream Land 3.

Fuckin Finally

was the only kirby game on the DS that didn't rely on some gimmick.

Amazing Mirror was boring, gimmicky, and convoluted and unfocused.

Squeak Squad focused on Kirby gameplay, had good music, had a better variety of worlds, cute artstyle, new gameplay mechanics that meshed well such as storage and the UFO ability, and had a good UI.

Oh look, another Kirby thread.

It should be illegal on Holla Forums to get people's hopes up to actually play a fun game in the CURRENT YEAR.

No love for Triple Deluxe? I thought TD was the best Kirby game since Superstar.

you also thought 3D World was a good game. Your opinion isnt worth much

That doesn't make sense.

Its actual gameplay is identical to Amazing Mirror's though it focuses more on the level-by-level structure of Kirby's Adventure and beyond

A lot of it reused from previous titles and Amazing Mirror, like most Kirby games, though the couple original tunes that I can remember were alright

It's the same artstyle as Nightmare in Dream Land and Amazing Mirror

Storage made survival even more trivial than previous games by letting you hoard healing items and copy abilities (even more trivial yet since you can bubble any copy ability you want if you've got Bubble with or on you) and I don't recall UFO doing anything special

Eh

I'd argue Squeak Squad's the one that's boring and unfocused in sheer comparison, I flat-out can't replay it because it nearly puts me to sleep which is a shame because I love Animal.

DIE

I liked Triple Deluxe though I didn't feel it was as good as Return to Dream Land overall. Hypernova was better than the ultra abilities though, and used in more interesting fashions. Robobot vastly improves on both games and made power-through-the-level things in the vein of Ultra abilities and Hypernova not suck ass

I know this thread is pure bait but I feel sick anyway because I know someone out there feels this way.

I wish there were more games with a hook of combining powers to solve combo-based puzzles.

SAGE AND REPORT

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS FELL FOR THIS BAIT

FUCKING NEWFAGS

Squeak Squad is the best game. Christ it's hilarious how nintendo fans here have such awful taste in video games

it isnt bait autist

This is just depressing. Nobody actually believes this.

whatever helps you sleep

Thanks.

I think it's tied with amazing mirror for the best one.

Why do you think that's incorrect.

Super Star is my favorite.

Same. I'm a little too good at it at this point, though. I wish I could erase my memory of it and play it for the first time again.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 is the best kirby game hands down.

Squeak Squad just felt ok when i played it, maybe Ill play it again sometime. I think why everyone likes AM more because its a larger time commitment, and the level structure was relatively fresh for the series. Holding items just isnt very prominent in the kirby gameplay formula to leave an impression either way.

My personal favorite is Super Star Ultra or Dreamlamd 3

Care to elaborate on that? I found it to be one of the weaker entries.

It's mostly opinion, I can't say it's objectively the best, but I like the more relaxed pace compared to the previous games, combined with the music. It's just a very pleasant game.

I can definitely agree with that. Not for me personally, but it is comfy as hell

It had the perfect set up to bring in the power system from crystal shards. Prove me wrong.

The funny thing is that it even sort of implemented it with the elemental sword powers.

And bombs.