You're going to buy his game tomorrow… right Holla Forums?

You're going to buy his game tomorrow… right Holla Forums?

Fuck no

I just checked my 3DS after having not touched it for years, and the screen is busted now for some reason.

So, no.

if by buy, you mean hack my 3ds on saturday and download it then sure ill.buy it

I haven't turned my 3DS on in two years and this game isn't going to change that.

hasnt this been out? Holla Forums had threads on it a few weeks ago as if they were playing through it

no

I'm not that horny for a robot girl.
besides I still hold a place for Queen Sectonia in my heart

I actually was planning to since I'm too much of a faggot to crack my 3ds.

pls don't bully

I don't have a little baby console and I'm never going to give money to such low quality garbage.

if its a good game then there isnt much shame in buying it
its not like youre saying "i bought in to starbound early access"

Absolutely, hyped as fuck.

Dont have a wii-u or a 3ds, but kirby games are the only nintendo games I'd bother playing these days

Looks fun. I look forward to running into a really cheap used copy of it a few years down the road. For now, I have a lot of other shit I'm more interested in playing.
This is my attitude towards pretty much every release.

Cmon Mr. Marketer, get with the times

wheres the emulator and rom
i ain't buying shit from a AAA developer no more

pick one

It's been out for a while if you have a hacked 3DS.

No, I already have the jap version and I don't want any US epic memes

Kirby games are shit, so no

Already played and finished the Japanese version. I'm not one of those faggot ass "moral pirates" that sit here and play pretend about how they only pirate games to demo them and then buy the good ones.

I really don't see the point of playing kirby.
Back in the 90s, a fun, easy game to play with friends was cool just to chill out. But in the 2010s? Where all the games are easy? On a portable console with no couch coop? And its still a boring ass 2D platformer that hasn't changed a bit since its inception?

I dunno fam I really don't understand.

Why do people like kirby games so much?

Because Kirby is actually fun? Walking simulators are easy, walking simulators are not fun.

I'm really not pleased with Nintendo's overall performance, but I'm considering buying it. Nintendo has been extra shit this generation, to the point that I'm actually going to install CFW while the system is still technically supported instead of me waiting until after they drop support to do shit to it. N3DS with the ability to overclock would be nice, since Nintendo can't seem to do that.

Kill yourself.

Already pirated it like a month ago lmao.

They get worse, like I'm playing return to dreamland and unlike previous entries you can only be a shitty off coloured kirby or a huge faggot or an edgemaster or some literal who instead of the actual enemies themselves.

That's not a valid complaint.

can you have shoes that look like bananas in return to dreamland
you fucking cant you fucking nignog

Maybe not tomorrow but I will eventually.

Its a great game but I'm not buying it

Are we getting raided

look I liked this game but I'm not paying for it, I'm not doing it to virtue signal, just doing it because I can play it without paying

Pay it no mind, it's just contrarian faggots vying for attention.

People have said this since the inception of handhelds.
The only real negatives people, that have played it, are saying is that it's too easy. People that haven't played it don't really give a shit if it's "the best Kirby" if they don't like Kirby, you fucking dunce.
I am voting. I'm choosing to not give NoA money ever again. Deal with it dipshit.

Dude, I don't know. The game is probably great, but I don't know how I can justify giving Nintendo money in (((CURRENT YEAR))).

Just don't, pirate the leaked version like everyone else.

Liberal social justice followed by Satan has no understanding of.

I like Kirby but jesus fucking christ

is this loss?

No it's a moonbounce.

NAh. Kirby a shit

It is now

If you're suggesting buying any game ever is bad you are cancer

To answer OP, get Nintendo to drop the Amiibo shit for the game and I might. Otherwise I'm sticking with pirating it.

I don't need an excuse to post this again.

It must suck having no soul. No wonder you post on Holla Forums. You want to shit on every thread about video games.

I already played it a month or more ago because the Jap version came with the US localization complete on it.

It was fantastic.

Is the US localization standard Kirby fare?

Pretty standard, no memes whatsoever or even anything really changed all too much from the JP version as far as I'm aware. Standard fare.

Don't mind me, just posting some mobile trash. :^)

Nice, will grab it tomorrow then.

Nintendo's budget is too low for AAA. They're AA at most. They don't market jack and what they do, it's shitty cheap marketing.

That's only if they didn't add a shitton after bringing it over.

yeah, because your vote matters! :^)

Yep, seems about right.

Also we call those handheld games because they're on consoles that are specifically made for games. Mobile games are games on phones, which are trash because no one develops seriously for only a phone, and the ones that are on phones or pads that are "good" tend to be remakes and ports of better games that were already made, phones and pads also have a shit control system and very low ability to actually render and play games, so it's really only RPGs like final fantasy and dragon quest.

haven't bought it yet, looks bretty good.

I love Downwell man.

Was complete US localization on the JP cart/cia up to and including NoA staff being listed in the credits for their localization work, they'd have to go into crunch-time to ruin it within the span of the JP release to now.

You can do plenty in 2 months.

Who buys 3DS games anymore?

I sincerely doubt it'd ship with a complete on-cart localization from Treehouse in Japan and then be completely re-localized for the US release.

Pretty much. Why would you willingly give money to those censorship loving fucks?

ABSOLUTELY
ZERO
EXCUSE

Wrong again, fuccboi. AA games are just good enough to have good graphics and music, but have just enough limits on how much the team can accomplish that they're still a little rough, which gives them a little flavor and character. The quintessential AA game is probably Skies of Arcadia.

KIRBY AMIIBO SCAN POWER LIST
[10 unique amiibo scans per level run]

-Pit / Dark Pit / Duck Hunt

-R.O.B.

-Bowser Jr. / Diddy / Samus

-Mr.G&W

-Toon Link

-Dr. Mario / WFT

-DK / Lucario / Little Mac

-Mario (all) / Luigi / Charizard

-Dedede*

-Rosalina

-Fox / Falco

-Toad / Olimar / Villager + All AC amiibos

-Jigglypuff

-Zelda / Palutena

-Shiek / Greninja

-Waddle Dee** / Peach

-Ganondorf / All Splatoon amiibos

-Ness / Lucas / Mewtwo / Shulk

-Kirby (Smash)

-Pikachu / Robin / Chibi-Robo

-Bowser

-Meta Knight*** / Link / Marth / Ike / Lucina / Roy

-Kirby (New amiibo) [Timed Exclusive! You can earn UFO power after beating game …even though you DID just finished it by then…]

-Wario / Capt. Falcon

-Yoshi / ZSSamus

-Wolf Link / Sonic / Mega Man / Pac Man / Ryu / Shovel Knight / Shadow Mewtwo card

-Miis randomly give Fighter, Spark, or Sword

*Smash Dedede = Yellow Hammer Kirby ; New Dedede = Blue Hammer Kirby w/ DDD Hat

** Bandana Dee color outfit with Polka-Dot Parasol

*** Smash Meta Knight = Green Sword Kirby ; New Meta Knight = Masked Purple Sword Kirby

I already have it
oh and fyi

NINTENDO OF AMERICA LIED THERE ARE NO AMIIBO ONLY COPY ABILITIES

wew lad

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Kirby has less of a chance of getting fucked over by localization due to the lack of major dialogue in it

That being said, I'm going to wait until it's out and there's a bit more info before buying it. If it turns out they did fuck it up then I'll hack instead of buying it proper

Good idea

Pick up a gun and kill yourself.

What does "throwing out the baby with the bathwater mean anyway"?

Is it a reference to how it is ideal to give birth while standing waist deep in a bathtub and sometimes people would, in a lapse of attention, accidentally throw the newborn out with the bathwater, afterbirth, and feces?

DUDE

___WEED

WHAT IS BEST COPY ABILITY YOU NIGGERS?
it is plasma/new spark

But I bought it a month and a half ago when it came out.

ESP easily. Best robobot ability is cutter.

I never bothered with kirby after i beat the first one for gb in like 2 hours.

Everybody already played it like 6 weeks ago. Why would you ever pay for a 3DS game again anyway? There are literally zero drawbacks to piracy for it now and it's laughably convenient to the point people have designed software that lets you download games for free from Nintendo's own servers.

Sure, I'll import in a few weeks, maybe.

Piracy is theft, no matter how much you paint it.

wew

I beat it around that time but I still plan on buying it. It's nice to have a psychical copy if the cost isn't a big deal

God, I love being a thief.

Oh good, a 3ds thread, i was hoping i wouldn't have to make my own topic.

I got this code a while back online, but i'm a canuckfag, so I can't use the code. Think it's 20$, so whoever gets it, enjoy.

it was $10 nerd

thank you

That's pretty typical for a kike.

shill

Welcome

That's pretty typical for an imageboard.

I'm afraid to downgrade my 3DS, mainly because you can easily brick it. I'm not going through the trouble just so I can play one game.

fag, you literally have nothing to lose.
If you fuck up the downgrade, you just update the console to fix it.
If you don't fuck up, then you get free shit.

Did they make it easy like Wii hacking is?

You can fight her clone in Meta Knightmare mode

Unless you're pioneering the root process or whatever, there's nothing to worry about. Just follow the instructions exactly. Read them all before you start, and do exactly what they say. No problem.

It's arguably easier than wii piracy, check out the 3ds piracy thread. If you're really scared of fucking up, don't do arm9loaderhax.

get Nintendo to drop the Amiibo shit for the game
If its because of the UFO its also a reward for 100%ing the game

good job man

If it has the same fightan inputs that Super Star does, then yes.

The funny thing is that you're completely right. They are mobile trash. Every single one of those games were heavily limited and worse for wear because of the platform they were on. Especially Strange Journey. The sound quality alone is enough to show off just how mobile games are always going to be trashy counterparts to stationary games.

Too bad

Why would I? I already cleared it.

I'll still do it until nintendo caters to my own specific tastes in everything.

Except it's impossible to brick it by downgrading. You're just stupid.

It means acting hasty and not thinking. You throw out the bathwater after bathing the baby, without taking the baby out.

Tasteful reference.

fuck nintendo

NOT ANOTHER DIME EVER