You know, with how much potential this game has, they should put more effort into optimization rather than bugs

You know, with how much potential this game has, they should put more effort into optimization rather than bugs.

Look at these cool screen shots I made. Imagine this orbit-to-ground deterrence missile I made here smashing the shit out of enemy bases in multiplayer. Well that can't happen since they won't fix netcode.

What do you guys think of the game? I wanna hear your opinions on it outside of the space threads. Pls no bully

They released their code. If you know what to do, than do it yourself.

What game?

yeah op what game dis

Are you trying to make a joke or..?

It's space engineers…

self bump

Some anons like myself ignore any thread with the word "general" attached to it. I always assume these space games are spreadsheet autistic rocket science sims.

seems neat though, gonna give it a shot

What's wrong with that though?

Not much, really. It's just that they usually end up being the same 2simulator4u shit that I really don't have an interest in. But this seems like it's basic enough to get my foot in the door.

Try DCS World or Rouge System.

This just looks like a flight sim. I was interested in SE because it looks like some sandbox building shit which seems like a good place to put my autism.

It is. Just remember it'll take you a long time to make massive structures

or you forgot to name the thread.

That's required now?

it is if you want me to know what game I was looking at.

I'm a jobless, girlfriendless, faggot with almost no friends who spends a majority of his time shitposting on a board about video games where everyone hates about 90% of video games. Time is not an issue.

It's posting ettiquette.

Well we have that in common then.

Wanna be friends?

I'm a somewhat intelligent, somewhat socially capable person. Do you think it's any accident I'm in the position I'm in, my friend?

no offense, I think any reasonable human being would prefer one of you faggots over the garden variety retard

So am I. I just don't have a magnetic personality, and I'm also not funny or witty. I can't say if it's an accident, since I don't have details.

You can only be friends once it becomes clear who is boss of the gym anons.

Fuck♂You

going to a trade school filled with dudes obsessed with computers helps

(checked)

No Fuck♂You doubledubs man!

Is there multiplayer in the pirate versions and if so is there a pirate Holla Forums server?

yes but the netcode is still trash so why bother?

Hasn't Space Engineers managed to get consistently worse over time?

With netcode I mean?

sage for doublepost

yes