WE'RE BACK YOU CRAZY NAZIS

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story
news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view
archive.is/lM0Fq

So when home was hacked, news broke that Obama's national security advisory, Susan Rice, was behind the requests to unmask surveillance related to Trump and his associates.
The media's jew's response?
SHUT
IT
DOWN

And yes, the faggot nigger is in fact a jew.

CNN is foreign propaganda.

When will they be shut down?

Just the way they talk is so, so shill-y for lack of a better word

What kind of journalist would hold such an absolute stance on a controversy?
Who am I kidding? Of course CNN is "Bob of Baghdad" tier-propaganda, but it's so alien to see American news be so guided and controlled

They aren't journalists. They have no journalistic integrity. Total kikery.

CNN is fake news.

Does this nigger always sound so exasperated and nervous or is he feeling it? I haven't watched enough of him in the past to get an impression.

He's definitely more collected there, whereas in the OP video it sounds like he just finished a cardio routine.

Will anything come of this? She should be sent to prison.

"CNN Tonight's Don Lemon went so far as to announce he would ignore the news at all costs."

Why hasn't Don Lemonparty died from AIDS, already? Surely Anderson Cooper is willing to bestow "The Gift" upon his noble anus.

Between Lemon and the "Oh no, that sucks!" guy, they probably account for at least 65% of the poz on that fake news outlet. Why can't they be indicted for trying to topple a legally elected president through the spreading of disinformation? I know Trump probably wants to slowly insert the knife, but the longer he waits, the more my rageahol levels go through the roof.

He'd be the perfect vessel for the antichrist if he had any fucking charisma or intelligence.

I don't really understand how a normal person on the fence can watch this kind of shit where they present the evidence then take such a strong stance against it with no counter evidence or facts of their own.

wow. The amounts of shilling are surreal. Lemonman really did double down on stupidity and kikery

Lehman is the monkey, following orders as a good muli kike should for his nuts.

Can I post, again?

Did Trump even contend that it was done illegally? Seems like they're moving the goal post.

He's just another useful idiot. It's doesn't matter if he considers himself a jew, with that skin color the jews will never accept him.

it was "incidentally gathered information" according to the media actually reporting on it,

It's the same wording used in a bill passed in 2015 that says intelligence agencies can gather digital communication records "incidentally" without warrant or subpoena.

exactly. don lemon needs to die. we know he's pozzed

What did she mean by this?

(checked)
AJ is a fucking master of his craft.

Anyone else want to hate fuck this mulatto who?

Is that a kike? Shes repulsive to look at

No.

Okay then

/zoo/

the thing is that very few people actually ever trusted CNN. they've been retarded for a really long time and it was on purpose so that people who watch NBC or ABC, who say pretty much the same thing but at least pretend to be professional, will think they're 100% legit because they aren't as crazy.

Bump because the kikes clearly tried to hide this as hard as they fucking could.

why isn't this nigger bitch in jail already?

Because Trump has no balls.

Right on cue

Time will tell, Trump's still consolidating his power.