Are Nodics semites?

The Germanic or Nordic people, commonly known for their light skin, blond hair and blue eyes could in fact be Semites.

Northern Europeans have a elevated number of people with the I1 and I2 Y-Chromosome. The I1&I2 are closely related to the common Semitic J Y-Chromosome.

The labeling of a race as Semites, derives from the biblical based nation tree which describes the 3 Sons of Noah; Shem, Ham and Japheth as the father of all nations.
The Arabs and Jews declare their descendants to Abraham which is of the Shem line, by this Semites.

inb4: OP is a Faggot, IDF, CTR, …shill

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people
archive.is/2SZWZ
archive.is/BO54k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP can't inb4, gas yourself kike

sage

for those that care

Race is a little more complicated than
Nordics and Jews are quite distinctly racially different.
Nice try though, moishe
Sage for poor understanding of genetics&race

here the common alignment we are used to

Shouldn't have said X&Y chromosome, sounds like im talking gender. Ignore that mistake

You don't understand what this post was about.
In America there are a bunch of niggers running around white man's Y-chromosome and they will pass that on to their children, but this wont make them less a nigger than they are.
But If going after the Y-chromosome, Germanic can be traced back to a Semite.

for example the Lemba (Jews)
They carry Jewish Y-DNA, even the Jewish High priest (Cohen Hagadol) DNA.
But yet they are still stupid, because their parents got themselves black women for wives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

If one is to consider "Jewishness" to be global managerialism, then historically-speaking, we Europeans were the greatest Jews.

I suppose the key difference however is that while the European was actually a productive and creative race that brightened the world with art, technology, and in general everything that is to be thought of as culture (and as such are revered as 'bringers of light' or other such sentiments), the Jew on the other hand simply aspires to be a vampiric excel spreadsheet over the world, with his usury, with his Talmudic ideology of take take take from their slaves, with their mathematical manipulation, with their tedious dialectic chicanery.

At least, from my worldview which was influenced from everything from the classics of the 19th century in antisemitic works to the thoughts of the 20th century until 1945 when antisemitism became thoughtcrime, those are my perceptions.

It's rather sad that such great minds like Spengler dismissed these aspects of antisemitism wholesale. He did great work in his books, including his magnum opus Decline of the West, but for him to negate antisemitism as mere 'envy' was a credit against everything he wrote. This man, who claimed his most influential pillars of Goethe and Nietzsche, wouldn't have agreed with him.

Nietzsche, in fact, said nothing is more reprehensible than the modern "stock exchange Jew." He shared my sentiment, that while there could be an admiration of the Jewish race to achieve power at all costs – even "winning ugly" as was the title ironically of a book by a Jew tennis coach Brad Gilbert – Nietzsche lived his life torn between many ideals, and more than that he never wanted to be an absolutist, but to argue from every position to suss out the weakspots, to make himself and his readers stronger, even if this meant taking the side of the Jew at times for any possible beauty they might have, and in his opinion, all they had was a vigor to dominate.

At least in the end he conceded that their methods of domination (the stock exchange Jew, this modern manipulator of math and mouth-breathing) are as beautiful as the domination of some town rapist with STD's infecting all of the little girls. Sure, he has power as a rapist, sure he has power to his ends of his own amusement of raping and giving STD's, but who he rapes and who he gives STD's to (and whoever cares about them), should they not recognize it and fight back with everything, then in Nietzsche's opinion they deserve to get raped and get STD's.

In other words, a just society arrests and locks up that person, who I've used as a euphemism for the Jew. Our society of sick confused weaklings thinks the Wall Street Jew is just fine, they think "good for him, he's earned it, you're just jealous you can't do the same! You wish you were clever enough to pull off a credit default swap swindle!"

It's quite sad that Spengler fell in this trap.

are indians and poles the same people just becaus they share the same haplogroup?

Yeah and according to ancestry.com everyone is at least 3% Jewish. We should all give in to our Jewish overlords since we're all the same now.

Also, it's kind of ironic that when we look at today's so-called most-prized art – video games, etc – the actual creative people behind the technical sides and artistic sides of the 'great works' are all goys, whereas the directors and managers and executives are all Jews.

They only prove what Wanger said over a century ago about Jews in art. At best, when you do find one who is a programmer or technician, he copycated someone else's code or schemes, he's never the original inventor, and as is the same with art.

But it won't take long for some hack with Unity to come along with his shitty game where mushrooms jump into vaginas that did great as part of a steam humble bundle with heavy promoting to say "I disprove Wagner!"

TRUE Israelites are descendants of Shem… The Khazars calling themselves J–s since ~740AD when they(Khazars) converted to the Babylonian Talmud religion have been masquerading as descendants of the REAL 12 tribes, which they(Khazars) are NOT.All 12 tribes are NOT named for the one person or tribe of Judah. Noah and his sons and their wives were descendants of the Adamic people. The current group of Khazars claiming to be of Judah and all 12 tribes of Israelites may be descendants of the Kenites listed in the Old Testament. Kenites are descendants of Cain. Cain was NOT Adams' son,Cain was the son of the serpent(see the word NACHASH translated for serpent). These Khazars are NOT the people of the OLD Testament.

Semite does not mean jewish.
Arabs are Semites, but they are not jewish

Well I see downtime hasn't improved the post quality here.

(checked)
the bloodline of Christ and David are caucasian
it is kike propaganda that Jesus was a part of the tribe of judah he is actually from the tribe Judea from the caucus mountains

Christ wasn't a real historical figure.

This is fucking retarded.

What the fuck happened?

categorically false
archive.is/2SZWZ
"Nero fastened the guilt … on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of … Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome….[5]"
archive.is/BO54k

we discovered jews changed the translation of the bible to replace 'judea' with 'jew' or 'judah'
jfmsuf

Pff, is 8/pol/ majorly Christian now? Color me surprised.

no but Holla Forums engaged in a campaign to divide /christian/ from Holla Forums and failed miserably because we are still here we just don't typically flash ourselves around unless it is a thread specifically regarding religion like this thread

No, it's just a meme.

Good for y'all, but /christian/ was part of why I left Christianity (used to be Orthodox).
That's fine. I was pretty hardlined Orthodox when I used to go on here, but went polytheist/Hindu/Pagan/synthesis of all Indo-European religion towards the end to now.

there are some fucked up people there I tried to help straighten them out,
what do you think of tom horn and steve quayle?

Tom Horn was a badass, I read about him when I was a kid. Why'd you ask? And I have no idea who Steve Quayle is so I'll Google it.

What the fuck is this?

They have been working together on some pretty interesting shit

apparently the giants are waking up and the only way to kill them is with copper weapons like swords or bullets

still no

Just because you believe the Christ was a historical figure doesn't make it an empirical truth. This has always been the problem with fundamentalists and is the reason why the religious right lost all its political battles. Stop conflating higher, spiritual truth with objective, factual truth.

They're lying, of course. They're descended from Ham, not Sem/Shem. Shem had long blond hair; Ham had curly nigger hair.

no one cares

Know your limit, pleb.

There aren't any descendants of Shem left. But if there were, they would probably look Nordic.

That book changed my life. Gonna start reading it again tonight.

What you are actually trying to articulate is the fact that many Northern Europeans possess chromosomes which are related to the y-chromosomes which are now common in the near east. This makes sense, as most Europeans are descended from people who migrated out of the near east 10,000 years ago. Nords aren't really distinct from other Northern Europeans, they simply retained slightly more of their older y-dna. Before the yamnaya invasions of 4,000 years ago, most Europeans had I group y-dna.

FUCK OFF CUCK CHAN

(checked)

Got a .pdf link?

Mod tools can't be fixed fast enough.

There is a theory that the fertile crescent languages were artificially created out of the Saharan language family (linking Ainu in Japan, to Berber in Africa, and Basque in Iberia.) Uncanny once the sound rule patterns are shown, and give credence to the Barry Cuncliffes of the world's postulated Celtic from the West theory. Gives an idea of pre-Diluvean civilizational dispersion, if true; the Basque case in particular is of interest, nailing down pre-Aryan European population and places a lot of these language isolates into relation with each other.

Nietzsche's scattered comments on The Virtuoso I take for being thinly disguised approval (he had a bad conscience "fuck you dad" issue where Wagner was concerned.) Ties into the verbal IQ proficiency masking what we actually take for intelligence/character.

Also: FN and RW shared an ancestor in a fairly prominent Church officer going back a hundred years or so; their simpatico's more uncanny in light of it.

Seen a recent statistical analysis which suggests that -despite the genetic similarity of Ashkenazim to Europeans - the Khazar hypothesis is eminently plausible based on Place Name analysis (naturally met with much resistance by the academic rank and file, despite him being part of the tribe.) This post's Neolithic Expansion gives an idea of it

HydeWars my dude

lol coincedence, lol im not a jew fuckin jew religion, lol!