Susan Rice Ordered “Detailed Spreadsheets Of Intercepted Phone Calls” With Trump Team

Susan Rice Ordered “Detailed Spreadsheets Of Intercepted Phone Calls” With Trump Team

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/susan-rice-ordered-detailed-spreadsheets-intercepted-phone-calls-trump-team

After it was revealed over the weekend by Mike Cernovich that Susan Rice was the mysterious Obama official behind the “unmasking" of Trump associates, the details behind the extreme measures taken by the Obama administration, including what seems to be personal legal liability for Susan Rice and potentially others, continue to grow more and more disturbing. This morning, the Daily Caller has provided new details, courtesy of former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova, suggesting that Rice specifically requested that the NSA provide her with “detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates."

WEW LAD, WE’RE GONNA KILL THEM ALL.

saje for ==FAKE NEWS==
t. real Holla Forumsish person

They cant even lych hillary, this nigger will be long gone when the bread and circus dies down.

Reported for leftypol.

Woman, non-white. Nobody is surprised.

She's fucked. Good.

Something will happen if we do it.

Dox the whore and her children!

Thernovits makes me skeptical of the whole thing, PJW linking Bombard aka Sinead as proof of her lying is also shitting up the story.
We know they are controlled op, so where is this going?

What is she? Looks 75% jew 25% nigger to me.

No kidding. This, the treason nigress, Sally Yates, Katie Walsh. George Orwell knew his shit.

Fucking niggersteins at it again.

It's the worst combo of all. You can bet she got where she did since she could check "nigger" on all her applications but only needed average scores. The Jews in Israel would treat her like the scum of the earth, as she is. Should drop her by parachute there.

Waste of resources. :^)

DOTR is a shorter drop then that

Don't let this get slid by the Syria shit. This is huge.

Holla Forums didn't give a fuck about this so far, what makes you think it's going to happen now? Whenever there's something actually useful in the real world, autists get butthurt and clam up.

Bump

I can't get over the fact that this bitch looks like Anita Sarkessian.

If Trump is going to start a zionist war, will they stop with the calls for impeachment?

"I never leaked nothin' to nobody"
- actual fucking quote.

Jesus, you can't make this shit up.