SWEDEN YES

Swedish company Epicenter implants microchips into employees

'''SOME workers have been implanted with microchips that allow the companies that employ them to track their every move.
Swedish company Epicenter will embed a chip into about 150 workers, so bosses can monitor toilet breaks and how long they work.'''

archive.fo/fO06g

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lCHox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Scary.

This shit starts off as optional but soon enough you will have to have it.

so it basically replaces a lot of things you have other communication devices for, whether it be credit cards, or keys, or things like that.”

So now, rather than some nigger beating the shit out of you for you wallet and phone, he'll just cut off your hand.

Good, now I can monitor my little goys everywhere! It is not like you could just use a phone all that, oohh no.

Or just get close enough to copy its frequency.

This!
RFID is completely insecure.

well, your average person knows that around blacks, you never relax. Crossing the street when you see a gaggle of Nigerians is a meme for a reason. A hackerman with an IQ above 85 would use a scanner to steal your shit, sure. But Jakewon is just going to cut your shit off and use it while medial professionals try to close the huge wound.

Some nigger cracks my head open, I borrow a phone from a friend while they're putting in stitches. Some nigger cuts off my hand, he's got days to use the stolen chip.

This is almost as jewish as child molestation.

Thats how it is, one more sign is that Europe is getting rid of cash they already scraped the 500€ bill and the 200 will follow soon.

I wonder which hand they are implanting the chips in…
Revelation 13:16

Left hand i have one between the thumb and index topside.

JUST ACCEPT THE CHIP, GOYIM

The Eternal Swede will not ever satisfy his lust to be more cucked.

Fucking hell being this cucked

Color me shocked. Why not just wear it if you have to have one at all?

It's not that it will becomes mandatory, it's more that it'll effectively be the only way to pay for things.

Just kill them and end their suffering already.

At this time the best we can hope for is war and collapse, there is nothing to save.

I.E. Mandatory.

More like fucking hilarious. Sweden is one big fucking shit charade, wow.

well, sweden is certainly the epicenter for all the 1984 nightmares to become a reality.

What happens if you refuse? Do you get the sack?

THE TIME IS COMING SOON ANONS

I don't want to have kids anymore. Fucking kikes. Nobody deserves to be born into a world coinhabitat by jews.

Then your life is worthless. The inly reason for continuing to live in thid hellscape is to propagate a new generation of white soldiers and to decure a future for whites. You might as well kys. The kikes have already beaten you.

This is the natural result of letting a bunch of fucking Borgs run your country.

This is what should happen to every beaner that gets caught illegally in the States. Embed it deep into the hip bone so it can be easily removed without professional medical surgery. The beaner couldn't so much as go grocery shopping without triggering an alert when passing through the automated doors.

can't

I have two perfectly functional hands at my disposal, why would I ever want such a mark-of-the-beast chip?

You could do every last thing on this list with a regular card in your wallet or a clip on your shirt or a goddamn button on your boxer shorts. There is not one plausible reason to have anything implanted into your body. Wtf are people in charge smoking? If they want to track their employees movements in the office just install fucking surveillance cameras, that way if there's any dispute about office times just look up the footage, done. If you distrust your employees so much then you hired the wrong people or you're not paying enough. Microchipping employees is the most 1984 thing I've heard of yet. This is a new escalation.

That's always how it starts. How much time until it's illegal to NOT have a microship into you?
We ShadowRun now

Checking those Trips o Truth.

This for me is the line I will not cross. I don't care if it becomes illegal, I'd go to prison before I get chipped.

One day Ill be reading wikileaks emails about how the feds have been manipulating chemicals via these chips. Unless we stop it.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Man, first the fucking kek in space now other relevation prophecies are fullfilling.
It's weird to think that, the world might actually end very soon.

I always thought casting that face as Kek is Holla Forums being a bit too optimistic.

It's still being debated what it is. But the biggest thing is the star movement i got from that thread. All the "signs in the heaven" point to the dat 23th september, the seventh month in roman calendar. Revelation was written during the roman slavery time of st.John. 7 being the number of god and all that. It's TOO big of a set up to just ignore.

Uh. How is that news? It was reported two years ago by the Daily Mail…
archive.is/lCHox

The only thing that could fix Sweden is full blown war. Sweden has been a pussy nation for far too long and this is what happens, endless progressivism because they have not felt the sting of death and thinks themselves to be invulnerable.