Gilbert Baker dead

GILBERT BAKER, CREATOR OF THE FAG FLAG, DEAED AT 65 OF AIDS
HOMOS BTFO
TRS BTFO
Literally no one should be surprised, but this massive faggot died and now normies are talking about how sad it is because he made the rainbow flag and they're acting like that was a stroke of artistic genius, while ignoring completely the fact that he died from GRIDS

from kikepedia

wut

Omar "Suck Cock, Get the Glock" Mateen

Mike "If your is loose you're ready for the noose" Pence

it's a creative masterpiece you bigot, it's like Michaelangelo if David had been a crossdresser. taking something that's just stripes of colours and making a rectangle had never been done before him and even if it had been it hadn't been used to represent the wonderful freedom of spreading hiv aids

hope he enjoys his stay in hell

go figure fag "inventors" can't really invent shit.

Remember when rainbows weren't stolen by fags?

Beats Qaddafi's Libyan flag. on effort only, no homo.

they invented a lot of new diseases just kidding it was the cia, gays just spread it

THIS

should be Mike "jolt the queers between their ears" Pence

You mean back when they were just the symbol of Noahidism and the 7 laws the goyim have to follow or face decapitation?

wew

These people are just like us, you bigot

There's an A. Wyatt Mann poster for this.

This forced meme, however, is not.

"how fitting the their flag is a rainbow; what a single beam of light becomes when reflected, refracted and dispersed"

to be fair Gift means poison in german so it's pretty accurate

Stop giving the jews power over reality.

gas yourself, faggot

Giftgas!

get out, pozzy

It's like the universe is writing the jokes for us at this point

So the gays destroy us with Jewish prism (jism).

Separating church from the state was a mistake.

TRS BTFO

Speaking of this, did you know that kids these days are told in schools that JFK was assassinated because he wanted to split the church and state further. Sage for offtopic.

FEELS GOOD

Pottery.

They need to be separate so too much power isn't consolidated in the state.

Besides, religion has nothing to do with it. Homosexuality was still illegal even under a secular state. And now they've fucked Christianity so bad the pope and most churches are pro-homo, so your religion failed.

FLAGGOT
L
A
G
G
O
T

keked

(1)

When has he actually made any homohating comments, kampfyshill?

Go back to TRS faggot.

I'm pretty sure Newton wasn't gay

what the fuck are you on about, only Turing was a fag and even then I'm p sure he was a tranny because so many trannies are into computers

I'm pretty sure Tesla wasn't a fag.

Like poetry.

Plus the Pope is a fucking commie and a (((jesuit))), if you didnt know already. But the main fault is of the religious men that accepted each version of (((Current Year))) that was getting pushed, until their kind started to diminish in size, till reaching nowadays levels of pozz.

The only one of those who was a faggot was Turing. Being an autistic neet who cannot into women doesn't make you a faggot. You'd think that on Holla Forums of all places this wouldn't need explaining.

I hate the fact that these faggots and kikes made the rainbow synonymous with sodomy. Seriously, that shit pisses me off. Growing up in the 80's rainbows were associated with beauty and joy, not AIDS riddled buggering.

Christians need to get off their asses and reclaim it as a symbol of their god.

christcucks need to stop worshipping a jew

He didn't even create it, he stole it from the organization of indians of the americas (as from north, central and south america) so they had to change their flag because everybody thought they were faggots

You're wasting your time trying to tell them that.

Great, now we are going to see fag flags all over the place for the next month.

He will receive the nations highest honor - the 21 cum salute.

Sauce? Cause of death is being cited as not disclosed. It takes nearly deathwish tier effort to actually die of GRID anymore. Contrast that, say, with HPV.

Why did the gays leave indigo off their fag flags?

This makes me happy.

kek

It's sad that homosexuals stole this covenant sign that God had made with Man.

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭9:8-17‬

Top kek

Romans 6:23

GOOD NIGHT COCK PARASITE