Undeniable proof that Google as a company is working for the Jew to spread Social Justice to the masses

Undeniable proof that Google as a company is working for the Jew to spread Social Justice to the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

searx.me/
startpage.com/
ixquick.eu/
yandex.com/
liveleak.com/
vid.me/
zippcast.com/
theguardian
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I mail goatsee to [email protected]/* */, will you die?

As if any more proof was needed.

What a bunch of sappy garbage.

I can't spam these alternatives enough:
searx.me/
startpage.com/
ixquick.eu/
yandex.com/

Video alternatives:
liveleak.com/
vid.me/
zippcast.com/

no shit
already a thread

bump

I saw this for the first time when I was at work today and I just started cackling at the horrible absurdity of it all. Good thing they already knew I have a pinch of the 'tism.

I just started cackling at the horrible absurdity of it all when I saw this today.

Google is saying diversity is an April Fools Joke. Could there be a meme magical connection here?

Holy fuck, they even threw in a kid in a wheelchair.

Didn't mean to double post like a fag, site was cocking up. I'll see myself out.

Fuuu what cartoon is this from?

Burger King mascots in the 90s

White people are faggits and cripples?!?

Holy fuck. The unspeakable things I want to do.

WOW, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
It's not like we ever had proof of google doing kikey shit before! And for that matter, it's not like we haven't had a thread for this exact incident before!

LEARN TO READ THE CATALOG YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

Google is the jew.

This is the 10th time today this thread has been reposted. The real one is here:

Oh wow. It's literally like Google had a board meeting to say "how can we say fuck you to the pol-types on the rise?"

Look at the hand signs in the shadows

www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Stratford-High-School-Student-Wins-National-Doodle-4-Google-Competition-417800233.html

Ayy bby u want sum fuk?

A string words with no meaning or realism behind them. As long as it makes your heart feel all fuzzy its all good. No wonder she looks like a bulldyke in training.

Notice all the whites that look even vaguely male are fags/cripples.

How does he eat pizza with no arms?

Jews suck.

Yikes

theguardian .com/technology/2017/apr/07/google-pay-disparities-women-labor-department-lawsuit

how ironic

I think that there is a new factor at play, it is me somewhat theorizing it alone but

have you seen this video and wondered how the MSM is organized?

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

I think they are now trying to do the same thing to google and facebook, also youtube.

I think that the narrative weaver group of the jews was also put to test in that missile strike. It means that they now employ many bloggers, many article writers and then prop their articles up on google and facebook, and also hinder the opposing ones on youtube.

In real time to control a conflict.

To be fair, the brown people are also faggots, except for the terrorist and kike.

Google is a powerful Jewish golem.

You learn this now, newfag? Jewgle was literally founded by TWO JEWS

Sage for autistic nigger-tier OP, but yes, smoloko posted a very good artistic analysis of this image.
Essentially it's pro white genocide, with white kids being crippled or gay on the outskirts, the white woman surrounded by niggers and the kike at the center of it all. Throw in the devil horns in the background and the synagogue of satan is in full effect. A truly putrid company, so brazen with this and the normalfags are non the wiser.

does this smoloko person or place beg for shekels?