SHIT. FBI releases 9/11 Pentagon photos

SHIT. FBI releases 9/11 Pentagon photos

The first pic shows a convenient scrap piece of plane with some kind of ID number on it. Are some of these pics bullshit? I thought the Pentagon was bombed. Eyewitness reports on that day talk about smelling cordite etc.

vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images

Other urls found in this thread:

img
rense.com/general75/latest.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim
citizeninvestigationteam.com/evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=nqbUkThGlCo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not convinced.

There's a surprising lack of soot.
I expect some soot in a fuel rich burn.

Why would Mossad not use a plane? You no-planes truthers are retarded. Jews did it WITH AIRPLANES.

Album of images:
img ur.com/a/uHBvd

Dump them here, please.

Well if a terrorist passport can fall from one of the WTC planes then piece of metal makes a whole lot of sense.

Wouldn't be surprising if they used a plane to cover for a bomb within the building, since that was the MO with the towers. Basically, there was someone or something in the Pentagon that was the actual target.

Gb2 >>>/reddit/

How does a small plane break through that many enforced walls?

Bombs + plane as a disguise just like WTC.

The same way a piece of foam makes a hole in the space shuttle.

This is riduclous… twisted metal which supposedly should come from a plane that entered a building and blew up in a fuel-explosion….and now it's there, clean as new and with a convenient "American Airlines" on it, without any marker (yellow thing)…?

The no plane theories were always kosher, especially re: the WTC. The first full-length documentary pushing that narrative was "9/11 Octopus", which has since disappeared from the internet, pic related is from the intro.

Anyone got the missile gif? This is a real hoot, it's the most convenient scrap of an airplane in history. The other pics I glanced at had conspicuous lacks of anything plane related, though if some does show up next to real damage there will be obvious photoshops lines, as these tools are not exactly artists.

This links with the Atlanta interstate collapse fire, google news feed had it linking to stories immediately talking about "look how fire treats concrete and steel", which was too damn convenient for me (and not just because highways are made of asphalt, which is almost more liquid than solid). I don't know if they started the fire, or took advantage of it rising, but someone in the fbi is still rank with corruption, if not 20 percent of them as has been said here before.

Also in addition to the missile gif recorded from a pentagon city skyscraper, it would be very convenient if an user had a webm of that fox news guy reporting no plane damage to the Pentagon on air, then walking it back very awkwardly a few minutes later. check jewgle if you dare this is so quick and widespread it might deserve looking into who authored the first concrete-steel-fire article, and just what started the Atlanta fire. Mods sticky maybe?

it's a low energy fake and proof that the skill level of the alphabets staff is steadily decreasing.

all the while we grow stronger by the day

Oh and feel free to explain to us how an airplane which is around 80% aluminum can go through 14" x 14" solid steel columns. I don't know what Pentagon walls are made of but even if its just standard concrete and rebar (which its not) there is no way a small passenger plane made out of aluminum can punch through a wall let alone SEVERAL walls.

No plane theories are tavistock-tier shill bait because they're so plane-ly obvious that they make good redpills.

I've seen a tornado drive a 2x4 through a brick wall. It's all about velocity.

I'm always suspect of things like this at first, like why'd they hide these.

Comments on the Daily Mail were odd. They're usually not questioning things (I consider it normie ville) There's thousands of posts that now question it. I so badly needed to name the jew, but it's my somewhat normie hangout to drop hints about stuff.

There was also several reports of a car bomb in a parking lot beside the Pentagon that I still remember to this day. I always wondered what the story was behind that because its not like multiple people just make up an explosion in a parking lot at the same time the Pentagon gets hit with something.

what's this effect called? Because I PRECISELY remember it being named as a carbomb at the Pentagon

Bricks aren't as strong of a material as you think and they actually absorb a massive amount of water. Solid steel is entirely different.

The jews did 9/11 to get us to fight for them in the Middle East + shekels

does it even matter if it was plane + explosives or just explosives?

It was initially reported as a car bomb until reports of the plane started coming in. Unlike now, back in 2001 very few people were carrying around cameras. Instant news reports were often sketchy.

I always thought it was really strange that only rank and file military were killed, that the specific area targeted would have no high ranking officials.

Whenever anyone posts theories I have to ask; does the conspiracy have a purpose? And if not, I regard it with a LOT more skepticism. The idea that 9/11 was orchestrated by long game jewish conspirators at least has a point, the thing about switching out planes for missiles or whatever is more nonsensical. If you're willing to kill thousands, why spare hundreds for a switchup that serves no goal? The goal wasn't to destroy the Pentagon anyway, it was to demonstrate an attack on significant American Icons.

Why needlessly complicate a conspiracy when the normie sequence of events could have easily happened and rallied sentiments the same way?

But there's entirely good footage of a missile, which explains everything better. Go with reason towards a truth, not just questioning official lies.

Yes it fucking matters you shill, showing people that they saw not just an inside attack but a fabricated cgi sheen over a bomb attack is the best redpill short of blood ritual murder. Filtered.

Pics related are what happens when planes slam into the ground. Or small buildings. Or even skyscracers (the last one is suicide by plane, he would have had great velocity, and the smaller cross section would have given him better chance to penetrate, still zip.

Even Trump said the day after that planes can't do that to solid steel and mentioned bombs. I am not talking about the "planes were holograms" disinfo, there was more than likely bombs set off the same time the planes hit both at the Pentagon and WTC. Why do multiple people say they smelled cordite at the Pentagon? Do you just develop random smells after a traumatic event?

Maybe a missile first then a plane?

I'm no physicist or anything, but I'm pretty sure there's a difference between a Piper and a Boeing 757.

I have absolute confidence in Holla Forums successfully getting to the bottom of this.

Ever heard of the concern people involved in space travel have for micrometeorites? Ever hear of the Byford Dolphin incident? Do you know how armor penetrating shaped charges work? When you pass certain thresholds WRT relative pressure and velocity very strange things can happen. Based on the way you regard it I'm going to assume you aren't in any kind of trade and are generally unfamiliar with with wide array of grades and variants of steel. The long and short of it is there are many different ways to make and treat steel that gives it unique characteristics and qualities for specific applications. That being said even the highest quality steels that've been treated for use as armor plating can be defeated by much softer metals given the proper application and a high enough velocity differential. Read up on HEAT rounds if you actually want to learn more. I'm not going to sit here and talk out my ass claiming to be the expert on the subject, but at the same time I'm not going to sit by and let you talk out your ass when you clearly are speculating based on a spotty understanding of the forces involved at best. High energy physical interactions get fucking complicated and counter-intuitive real fast.

pic related: what a simple pressure differential can do

Can we tell what kind of plane this is from these photos?

The video I posted above shows that it was nowhere near the size of a passenger plane like a 747.

Godamnit Carlos. Fuck off.

Well, if it really was American Airlines flight 77, then it was a Boeing 757. If it wasn't a Boeing 757, then what happened to AA77?

The theory is that it was hit by a missile because of the supposedly impossible trajectory that the passenger jet would have had to take in order to slam into the wall. The security video of the impact was inconclusive.

There was only one missile anyways, it was the pentagon. It was aimed right at the comptroller office. At the time a Jew was in control of accounting for the dod wew and several TRILLION had gone missing. The missile hit either the office of the accounting or the office hosting the internal investigation, either way the investigation stopped cold that day. Reason enough for you shill?

rense.com/general75/latest.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

Second pic is zakheim, a "rabbi" from yeshiva university, appointed by the pedo kike larper w bush to run dod accounting. His theft makes Larry Silverstein look like kindergarten play.

Not an argument

I knew someone who worked there, the section that was hit had been undergoing renovations. I remember him telling me because he said he would have died otherwise, his office was right there or some such

First, put a massive Mossad logo along with the CIA logo if we are talking about 911.

riggggggght fbi

I don't have a Molyjew image on me, but come on, the Pentagon wasn't fucking reentering the atmosphere you jackass.

I thought the CIA logo was the Mossad logo.

The 747 does not represent an average passenger plane. It represented the largest passenger plane Boeing produced at the time. The 757 is significantly smaller, probably around half the total volume or less compared to the 747 or even 777.

Not disinfo, holograms is the disinfo. The planes were badly done cgi. Pic related, makes my home movies on Handycam look like Fellini.

The entire point was to make the main stage be the planes in the towers. For further catastrophic effect, collapse them. After something like that 'small' details like WT7 and traces of thermite shown as proof are undermined based upon the scale of the event and the fact that everyone saw planes. From there you can lump everything else in and call it the same thing. Planes hitting buildings. My question to you is how many people saw any of the other planes? The answer is none that are verified which is by design because just like our great democracy you just have to sway the majority to shut everyone else up.

Hes comparing bricks and human beings vs 14" of solid steel. Seems legit.

It was 2001. "Zoom and Enhance" technology hadn't been invented by CSI yet.

you I like

Kek, how about this?

The Pentagon has 14" solid steel walls?

Fucking kek. The only three pieces of the plane are in different lighting, on perfect untouched grass, shot with different cameras. The entire thing is a psyop to reinforce "muh planes". Only question is whether it goes with the Atlanta interstate collapse fire as quick thinking opportunism (still retarded but not the worst work you've done kikes) or its was planned IN CONJUNCTION with the Atlanta collapse (in case fucking kek jews you are the loserest).

Trump @1:30

I watched the video posted, you slightly see what looks like a plane –to me. I even put on my glasses, so there's that. I can't even explain it. Were there in fact people known on board the flight? Cause I question airplane drones being hidden technology, too many pure coincidences for me. Tragic for the people who did die, and still are…(((They))) gave no fucks, but are still poor victims. It'll see light, even normies are questioning what and how, and more importantly who.

In the pics there's the traffic light in the hole, stands to reason it caught the light pole. I've heard mention of a taxi driver that had it fall on his car.

The kikes are celebrating April Fools' Day.
Fooled ya guys!

Post them here ultrafaggot

What in the actual fuck caused this during 9/11? Melted cop cars but it stopped and upside down cars next to totally fine cars. And wtc7. And the pentagon

I separate the pentagon no-plane theory with the "holograms, smoke machines, and nobody died in the WTC. It's all an illusion…mannnn" theory. You shouldn't try to associate the two theories. The Simon Shack/September Clues stuff came years later and was probably to try to fuck up the 911 truth community which had by then, come to a majority conclusion that it was a jew job.

I did. Read the thread before posting, you double nigger.

While I cannot speak to any bombs as a thing within the Pentagon, I can assure you a jet did go as full throttle into the side of the place. A friend who was on the roadway by there had it fly over him extremely fast. He was on his way in to work there.

Noice…

Well, I'm convinced. Pack it in boys, we got it all wrong.

Explosions don't happen in nice, neat little patterns like they do in vidya. They're chaotic and unpredictable. Ever see that one immaculate house standing in the middle of a completely decimated neighborhood? Shit happens.

The Pentagon no plane disinfo laid the groundwork for that, and of course forced people to focus on debating minutia like that instead of who was ultimately responsible for 9/11.

Underrated.

Yes, the difference being that they can move the same speed (about 450mph), are made from the same shit (paper thin aluminum), and given the cross sectional density of the piper (denser because is same thing but smaller) IT was the only one with a chance of penetration like that seen in the plane "disintegration" gif I posted.

There's a mix of shills and we'll meaning people in this thread, so its hard to filter everyone that I need to, but I will say this: probably half of pol posters still don't believe or even know about No Plane Theory. It attacks the ego even of a Holla Forumsack because it makes you realize you got duped even harder than you thought you did. But look at it again from the the angles and with the suppositions I am giving you, a fresh look, I wager it's not long that you see it like me.

There's a halfway disinfo youtube video called "September surprises", goes into it with far too autistic of a story telling style that really turns off normies, but it's a good collection of redpills for someone with a critical eye. Can't find it right now, google seems to have made it "less available" again.

Where was the missile fired from?
What was the missile fired from?
What evidence of a missile-launching craft or vehicle or weapon is there?
Why is there no sightseeing of a missile flying towards the north side of the Pentagon?
How did a missile get across multiple radar systems, to fly from within striking distance of the White House and the Capital, but no one in the greater Columbian District and surrounding cities saw or heard the missile?
Why, in the chaos of Flight 93, and the Two WTC attacks, would there be a need to flip the script for a missile?
And why would anyone suspect that a plane heading south towards the north side of the Pentagon where it was struck, would instead be flying towards the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport on the opposite side of the Pentagon, and therefore unable to notice the calamity approaching until it was too late?

Look I like Trump but he's not clarivoyant, and unless he's going to open up another commission on the difference between missiles and planes and their impact, it's a pointless argument.

Jews dipping a finger on the scales to long-game false flag the US into another costly war games decade in the middle east? Sure, that fits the nature of those (((people))).
The complicating factors that would require deeper alterations to the conspiracy that serve no purpose to the conspiracy? Not buying it.

I always thought the hologram theories was just to make the legit theories sound crazy as well. Do people here actually believe that no planes hit the WTCs?

Fair enough. Checked

I'll give you a hint and you can take it however you want. Not nearly every image or video we saw coming from 9/11 had to depict actual reality.

thousands of people were watching the 2nd tower hit.

I can post a picture on my lawn like those in two hours and make it look more real. Pentagon was a missle or bombs. It is impossible that a plane flies in at that angle. Im-fuckin-possible.

Also, remember that this is the most delicate subject out there. "Zion" knows that if the american public find out, they will be fucking erased from the map. However, it is also true, that if Israel know that "trump" and the public know, they will strike first. So it's a very delicate subject

Eh, well, it's not like I was too young to notice all the goings on at the time. I was 28 years old on 9/11/2001. A lot of our plucky young posters were babies at the time and have no real recollection of the events of the day or immediately following.

For them, a reminder is necessary.

I'll agree with you 100% user. There was all sorts of fuckery afoot from the get go

I have been working with folks in various places for years. You hear things. Pentagon was a jet, as I know that guy who saw it well. We worked on projects together. Of course debate it, but for me it is settled. A jet was seen to hit the building. Were there bombs as well? I have no idea.

A lot of fakes came out. This will always be my favorite.

Could be. Which is why I stay away from arguing about the minutiae of the forensic evidence. Although understanding the arguments on both sides and reading debates about it can be interesting. As long as it's understood who the culprits were.

Also, the planes flown into the twin towers were not commercial. They were Drones or modified military planes.

Why?

Because they surpasses the max spped those planes can go whilst holding their structure together.

Why wouldn't they crash in through the roof, or at an angle across the roof for maximum damage/casualties? It must have been difficult as hell to bring the plane in at that altitude. Especially considering the official story claims the sandnogs took flying lessons but told the instructor they didn't want to learn how to land. Seems like bringing the plane in at that angle and altitude would basically be landing. Which, according to the USG, they did not learn how to do.

Exactly, the holograms and shit is disinfo to muddy the water about who was behind the attacks and allow normies to brush it off as crazy conspiracy theories.
I personally think the planes were remote controlled, and the towers brought down by controlled demolition.

They didn't need to be going that fast for very long. Also, don't confuse 2017 tech with 2001 tech. A hell of a lot has changed in just the last decade. War does that.

I was talking about the Pentagon being a impossible to hit in the way the bomb crater was formed .

It's been a while since a good 9/11 thread here.

Aye, well, it's important to discuss it whenever the government tries to ply us with new "evidence".

You bring a missile to the pentagon, everyone's gonna stare and watch. You bring a flying plane, no one will notice. The angle of impact even fits the direction to the largest runway, why would anyone then assume 'that plane is going to ram the pentagon'?

This video is shit. It flashes memes for a split second, like its helping the viewer see the lies. Nigga, I can't even see them when I TRY to pause at the right moment. The video is absolute shit. The audio is good, though.

Agree, but still they are not normal planes. The manuverability was much greater than a normal plane (shown by the radars!). Most trained pilotes would not be able to perform what they performed.

Also, both flights crossed swaped their interaction radar number (their IP, dunno how it's called in plane shit) with their respective mime military planes. You do that by fliying eactly below or on top of the plane you want to swap IP's with, so the radar doesn't spot you. THen you change, and no radar can tall if they have swapped or no. BOTH planes did that.

Hello shariajew, trust me I had a friend that was going back to work when he saw Jamal slamming into the backside of your jew wife. Trust me…

Fucking Kek let me post before you jew again. Also my friend said I should totally filter you.

Actually jew, they were not there at all.

Why?

Because the jew is as cheap as he is lazy as he is incompetent.

Chatting with one right now you fucking jew.

Shills and newfags, the force should abandon you imo.

And all of them have "friends" here to confirm. Anyone got that webm of the scared looking Arab guy claiming no plane right before the construction worker giving a fake looking shpiel on the plane coming in?

That doesn't even mean anything. Not an argument, you fuckstick.

I do believe United 93 was genuinely hijacked and crashed. It is an actual believable story. Sandnogs try to take over the plane, the passengers and crew say "fuck you" and crash the damn thing with no survivors. If the other planes were legit hijacked for as long as they were supposedly hijacked, there is no way that some brave souls wouldn't stand up and fight.

U93 was genuine. I have my doubts about the others.

Because the WTCs were attacked before the Pentagon?

That does bring up other interesting questions on how it was possible the Pentagon was even hit since the nation was under attack at that point…

Autism: The Post

Dont reply to argument D&C, ignore him.

Listen to yourself.

That's literal confirmation bias. Anyone got the info graphic of the guy who tried to investigate the site of the "crash" in PA? It was a shit show beginning, to end, I would guess no u93 at all, just another plan in the narrative, something to make Americans teary eyed as they wish it was them storming to take back the plane.

So…it took them 16 years to do some decent photoshop?

Is there a video of a plane flying into it? I'm willing to bet no.

Well, he's filtered now … so, carry on.

For starters, the area affected was the area comissioned to investigate the money missing that rumsfeld talked about 1 night prior. Which in itself, is either a happy coincidence or in any detectives eyes, a red flag.

Second, the plane has to go from top to bottom, in a hypothenuse motion. That in itself, when trying to hit a discrete target, is a really hard thing to do. One thing is a runway, another is one specific area of a building.
But what i want to say with 2 is that, the impacft of the plane would go downward and forward.
However, the impact of the object recieved went only forward and exploded. You can see this with the pictures of the aftermath.

Yeah, but flights everywhere are also getting grounded, so now it's like 'oh there's another one going i- OH SHIT'. Granted that probably wasn't the plan of events, but still, it all still goes back to 'why complicate the conspiracy like this? Just use the fucking planes still.'

This is autism: the board, you're really in the wrong neighborhood if you think I'm letting your jew ass off easy.

Are you jews shilling each other now by accident?

Most videos I see on this subject are shit, I think its the only reason they're allowed to stay on jewtube. The best content I've seen has been posted here as webms and such. Wish I had saved more…

I was waiting for this to get posted.

It's directed energy weapon technology.

United 93 had the least amount of evidence of anything during 9/11. All that was left at the crash site was a crater and the terrorists fucking bandannas.

Surveillance videos from nearby hotels and stores caught it on video but were all confiscated by FBI right after the attack.

Airspace wasn't shut down until 20 minutes or so after the Pentagon was hit, so there would still be planes in the air at the time.

Surveillance cameras. Fuck.

Where was NORAD during the hour they were flying hijacked planes? NORAD's one job is to watch everything in the sky.

The planes were real, ignore the shills who are out in force. It happened, the question is who allowed it, financed and assisted with it happening. A lot of (((mistakes))) happened on and before that morning, who were the individuals involved in them. Lucky Larry is clearly a lying kike, start there to redpill the normies.

one that hit the pentagon was probably a drone….rumor has it that Russia has surveillance evidence proving this

I know there's a gif floating around on the ether with a better angle on the missile, it's been posted here before. Requesting that from someone if possible…

Indeed, look at a Google Street view of pentagon city. It's nothing but high rises overlooking the pentagon. They had to know it would be auto recorded like crazy. Means they must have been desperate to kill that comptroller investigation. Also makes me wonder who leaked the security gate footage.

This. Why this, why now? And no, they will never get good at photoshop.

To add to the information overload in this thread: There was a "terrorist hijacks airplane" drill running on 9/11 to confuse everyone. This same tactic was duplicated a few years later in, I believe Italy, with a subway bombing where a government agent thought he was in a government run drill but was actually planting a live bomb.

We'll get those after they've been properly edited with the finest modern software.

Missles can go through steal:

https ://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=N086JXfk0wM&feature=youtu.be&t=31s

Same thing happened in London at the 7/7 bombing

The security gate footage was released by the FBI in the mid-2000s as "proof" a plane hit it.

If the plane they claim to have hit the Pentagon actually did, there would be no reason to continue keeping them classified. I have the feeling you are right.

9/11 was timed for the day there was military training do no one knew if it was real or part of the drill, clearly a state level actor had to have given this intelligence to al-qaeda

But Paul Joseph Watson said that 7/7 was an outisde job now, and that he only believed otherwise because he was young and stupid.

I'm not shilling, I'm arguing and asking raw footage sources, clear difference.

The kikes. There, happy? Real question is why be so angry at NPT? My guess is its a final stop-loss for us anons, one last onion layer of deception to keep around. Same shit happens whenever youentire Sandy hoax, some things are just so big they can never be "Snowdened" into normies accepting them. You are witnessing shills fighting like cornered animals over this, they're protecting a final boss of sorts.

Also keeps us from making quality meme content and signal boosting it. I really hope you've outsmarted yourself here, and both NPT and Larry the vampirestein go viral this week.

Have you ever applied so little reason to investigating other hoaxes/redpills?

It's April Fools' Day!

Not surprising, given as its so inconclusive. But also kind of stupid as a passenger jet would have a massive profile in frame. Still, I maintain I've seen a way better gif of a missile, with fiery jet trail and all hitting it. Gets astroturfed real well when it pops up.

youtube.com /watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

youtube.com /watch?v=vadSaWyiozg

Whew jews

Boston marathon bombing too, a drill was right nearby. I think if we could compile a few infographic type memes with all of the terror attacks and the drills running on those same days you'd have a memetic killshot.

There's a few kills hots out there waiting to happen. Problem is being both compelling and truthful is pretty bad for your health.

How'd you take this screenshot? Anytime I try to take screenshots of this site, I only get like, 3 of the images and the rest goes blank.

There is video and photo evidence of Blackwater being there and several government vehicles. At least (((they))) scaled down the size of the false flags in the long run.

There's NO NEED. Unless you're such a lazy fuck, that you took, 'loose change' at face value. Or did you actually think the circular hole in the wall the firemen CUT was where the plane? NO ONE SAID THAT BUT the Alex Jones interns. If you looked, THERE WERE PHOTOS OF THE PLANE IN THE BUILDING.

Regardless of how you may believe these events were carried out, you know israel was responsible. Both events led to white nations bombing the shit out of nations that surrounded israel. They spared no expense and gained no treasure for their efforts. So what does that tell you?

The ends justify the means.

Israel was in on it - using the same strategy that stacey uses to get chad to knock out every guy at the bar because she makes him think they're all making sexual glares and advances towards her when in reality she's making it all up.

That's really what peaked your interest, you dumb faggot?

*piqued

What do you think of missiles that makes you believe people would even notice before it hit? The right ones move at miles per second.

Don't pique me.

More of the same

I don't think anyone here spares jews anymore. But lots still doubt the audacity of false flags. Need that to ram home the message to normies, also to massively discredit msm.

/thread

mmmm…interesting…

If you think that a terrorist with hardly any training was capable of perfect lying flying a 747 at that extreme low altitude into the side of a 5 story building then you are ducking schmuck

The Goyim know..

yeah, no.

(Checked)
Nice

Whats Q33 mean?

Nothing, it was a hoax.

One day I'll kill you jew

how is this a fucking 747?

Adress of the twin towers pal, atleast that's what the YouTube comments told me. Bonus kek

I haven't heard this one before, please tell me that's not a part of the official narrative

It was an internet hoax in like 2002. The story was that "Q33" was one of the planes, but that obviously turned out to be bullshit.

What narrative goy? You mean the truth?

The part of the Pentagon that was hit and killed the most people was the part that was digging to find the missing 2.3 trillion shekels.
curious don't you think?

Sure enough.

The jews have been doing passport drops for years now. Most recently in Berlin with the assault truck.

how could normies ever believe this shit?

This was a major selling point on the first days after 9/11. They all knew it was Osama because one of his henchmens passports fell from the sky after the planes hit the towers. This is not a joke.

There is no evidence of soot or burn marks.

Unless the bombing and the subsequent fire at the Pentagon were REALLY clean (White smoke = little or no soot; black smoke = lots of soot) then you would imagine some kind of visual soot marks appearing on the pic OP Posted. Not convinced.

Their narrative is almost child like, looking back. How naive everyone was…
That shit doesn't fly anymore at least. Trump better expose this shit.

I barely remember 9/11, I was in 1st or 2nd grade when it happened. holy fugg that is a shit tier narrative. the hijacker, presumably in the front of the plane that supposedly crashed through a building and then melted steel beams causing a collapse somehow had his passport like fly out of his pocket, away from the collapsing building, avoid the fire and other forces, stay intact, and land A FEW BLOCKS AWAY where someone found it not a few days later? That sounds like some shit tier fanfic writing, I thought jews were supposed to be good at deception

Still gonna need a pic of those indestructible engines, fam; sorry.

Jesus christ. I was at a sports bar. Working.

I know the webm you're talking about, l have that somewhere on my computer.

Same. I was driving to work.

oldfag pls, at least my generation is the most conservative since ww2

Yes, like those terrrorists that are still alive after the plane crash.

It was all planned, fuckers.

Shit like this is why no one believes you guys about pizzagate etc. The leaps of retard rationalization here are just unhinged. Occam's Razor has your answer. Hell, there were people on the plane talking to their families as the plane descended into the pentagon. Missing 757, plane-shaped hole in pentagon, gee wonder what happened. Oh yeah it MUST have been a bomb set by Jewish Pentagon Illuminati officials timed to explode right as a plane vanishes from the face of the earth….

The official explanation is that when the towers collapsed, there was an enormous amount of heat, flames, and debris that is released, especially when hitting the ground with such force.

WHAT!

Trips confirm Urban Strike was right.

money says it was arabs on planes by a terrorist network partly funded by the CIA vs fucking giant cabal where any countless number of them could possibly open their mouth

www. whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

9/11 was a media hoax… the reason that documentary and the footage have been memory holed from the internet is because it was correct.
9/11 perps used really crappy CGI that any user could laugh at if they ran with it today.

But go ahead and push your shill agenda with your "I'm a based white male" fag-tier Kosher distraction. I'll wait while you make some aluminum foil planes and go cut through steel girders with them.

Kosher suck-my-ass. Go KYS faggot!

ITT people actually believe the kike lie that a plane hit the Pentagon.

Exactly! The plane at the Pentagon is obvious bullshit. If you're going to believe in that you might as well go turn on CNN because you're a fake-news junkie.

9/11 Octopus set the record straight, so now it's gone.

There will never be a video of it released despite the fact the Pentagon had over 1500 active cameras on site.

That's what I think too. Vid related. It's long but you can watch it in parts if you want and it's not rambling nonsense. She goes through several pieces of evidence (lack of seismic impact, lack of debris, video of metal beams from the towers seemingly disintegrating into the air rather than falling down, etc.) suggesting the use of directed energy weapons of some kind.

Wasn't there some excuse given that the camera's didn't record anything because the DVR were down or something?

That is literally the most retarded shit I've ever seen and I wen to school with retards and had an "debate" with a communist.

About how the "fascist octopus" plans to destroy Israel?

Do you see this image? Take a moment to read it.

Explain to me how a piece of copper can go through steel armor plates.

yeah the center of our military intelligence said their cameras weren't working that day.

I feel old. I was at work for a tile company, making a delivery on a jobsite that say. I remember listening to Mancow's Morning Madhouse when shit started. He had said he was gonna do a prank that day, so when the first plane hit, I figured it was his prank. When the second one hit, I immediately switched to a news station to verify wtf was going on. Eventually I stopped by a Kmart in the area to see wtf was going on on TV.

It was definitely an eerie feel in the air that day. Nothing in my life has come close to that feeling.

With that said, at the time hysteria was at an all time high, so pushing an obviously bad and flimsy narrative was easy to do. The kike media still had significant influence over everyone still. That shit wouldnt fly these days, thats for sure.

Exactly. This is the sort of rational analysis that seems to be completely beyond lower IQ people. They identify something they think is weird about the official story, cite that as proof of their alternative narrative, but fail to realize their narrative is even weirder. They don't recurse their skepticism onto their own plan. That sort of failure to recurse is typical of lower IQ people.

I thought they just never got released because of some bullshit excuse.

underrated post.

do you fuckers really think it matters whether or not the event was real or not ???

the golff of tonkin is admitted as a false event, NORMIES DONT GIVE A SHIT

the truth doesnt matter one way or the other
the more time you spent watching and reading the news during 2001 to 2003 the more likely you were to believe Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11, you think Normies will do anything?

when king nigger gave the banks a blank check and let the FED do QE1/QE2 the normies took 2 years before they all showed up downtown and did nothing but form drum circles, annoy the fuck out of everyone and vandalize starbucks, all cuckservatives did was bitch about romneybobamacare for 2 months and the voted for ted cruz, when that dipshit went and told everyone essentially what everybody in Info/sec knew since the turn of the century what the NSA was doing, nobody did anything, normalfags published articles saying "its alright to have a healthy amount of paranoia" and "you dont have to worry if you have nothing to hide"

CNN could run that pizzagate is real tomorrow, the only thing people will do is bitch and moan

Ebin blackpill posting there Moishe

its not a black pill

normies dont give a fuck about anything other than if their belly is full and if theres a roof over their head and when the next iphone is coming out

Everyone owes it to themselves as a self-respecting Holla Forumsack to watch this video. Yes, it's really five hours long. No, it doesn't talk about Jews or holograms or missiles or really anything beyond using firsthand sources to refute the claims presented in support of the official narrative; it's intended to raise questions, not provide answers.

Nope. Someone filed a FOIA request and IIRC the response was basically that there were 85 cameras that captured the attack but only one had footage pertinent to the FOIA request. And the released footage was later proven to be doctored, on top of that.

Kek has spoken, and you deny his word.

DIE YOU HEATHEN!

I don't know much about the Pentagon walls but WTC was an aluminum bomb created by the shell of the plane. What is interesting with the WTC was the precision targeting of both planes.

You don't need dumb bombs when you can figure out how best to use what you have. But only a state actor could put together such a thing. Sand people don't have such precision.

What is missing from that "evidence" photograph, OP?

Hint: It has 5 sides.

This post is a perfect example:
Notice how the weirdness of the burn cars isn't made any less weird by their alternative narrative. If this user were doing this deliberately I'd call it a sleight of hand, but I suspect he's just low IQ and doesn't even realize he has faulty reasoning.

you think normies accept the will of chaos???
they hate chaos
thats why theyre docile and ignore everything that disrupts their world of living paycheck to paycheck, paying off credit card debt

Thanks for reminding me user.

Also I just don't really believe the hole other side of the narrative, I can see the correlation with bush wanting to do shit but Obama literally invaded 2 sovereign nations with no push back what so ever, why would they go to such extremes? Did the kikes just want to kill some goyim?

Killtown's stuff was excellent. No plane at shanksville, no plane at Pentagon, only planes at WTC were for distraction, and no it's NOT KOSHER.

That's some pretty low energy FAKE evidence

any narrative that bush was responsible (which Im pretty sure wasnt in this thread anyway) rather than neocohens in the CIA for 9/11 is horseshit, Bush couldnt knock over Venezuala when he wanted to, whoever thinks that braindamaged bingedrinker could pull off 9/11 is a moron

Why do you suck lying media cock?

The no planes theory got pushed rally hard by a cuckchan poster from germany, and we all know who's at the frankfurt consulate there. my belief is that CIA push the no planes theory because they know the entire deepstate will fall apart and Israel will be wiped off the map if 9/11 gets fully exposed. i personally believe members of the safari club assisted in making 9/11 happen.

Wait a minute, those fires.

i think israel and saudi arabia just threatened to shut off the oil, had bush by the balls, so he didn't talk.

forgot pic

Wonder Woman did 9/11

Got me so worked up over deporting this smug little bastard I forgot the pic in the other post

if he was directly responsible, he wouldnt need a giant event

bombing the pentagon would be enough to convince normies

forcing normies, idiot talking heads and every administration here and thereafter, requires dramatics

Sheeny magik

mmm…interesting….

Got any more info on this since 9-11 and it's aftermath of information/investigation happened during the whole none cucked mods phase.

Looks like i got a comfy morning ahead of me.

they started with pushing it recently on 4/pol/, always under a german flag with "new" webm evidence that was fairly convincing. they stopped as soon as i called him out for being a cia shill. i think they're worried at the amount of people still pissed off about 9/11. they weren't expecting this much blowback.

only losers don't believe that the turban heads flew those planes. don't discredit yourselves by believing fringe conspiracy theories. you'll make it so nobody takes you seriously.

0/10

truth doesnt matter
normies never take uncomfortable truth seriously

MSM sources say there were no security cameras at Boston Logan airport as of 9/11/2001, however the other 2 airports that the missing flights took off from had security cameras throughout. There is no video evidence of the alleged hijackers boarding the planes they are alleged to have hijacked, or even of being present at the airports at all.

The only "evidence" proffered in this regard are a still photograph of Atta and 1 other "hijacker" at a security checkpoint in Maine on their way to a connecting flight (released the day of the attacks) and then several years later the government released what is purported to be another hijacker going through security at Reagan National. However, this was a clumsy fake which was conveniently grainy, had no timestamp (!!!???) and was shot at 30 fps. NOT SECURITY CAMERA FOOTAGE.

Therefore: NO ARAB TERRORISTS WERE INVOLVED IN THE EVENTS OF 9/11.

I'll spare you the details but if you are still figuring this stuff out that INCONTROVERTIBLE fact is the unshakable foundation of the "planes swapped out" theory. Show me the footage which WOULD exist if those planes were hijacked by Muslim terrorists, or accept that the footage does not exist because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The State of Israel controls many companies that are involved in civilian air control in the U.S. The Jews swapped 3 of the 4 "disappeared" airliners out for beacon guided drones and flight 77 was replaced with a cruise missile.

Flight 93's replacement was shot down by a fighter pilot who made a field decision not authorized by higher-ups in the chain of command…the ersatz 93 was intended to hit WTC7 however Flight 93 was delayed 20 minutes from taking off, putting the swap behind schedule as well; the manufactured "is it an exercise" confusion was no longer operative and all other air traffic had been grounded by the time the drone was shot down.

If the Pentagon was hit by a plane, where is the security camera footage showing the event? And if such footage exists, why has it been withheld for over a decade and a half when the "fact" of a plane crash there was not supposed to be a secret?

Shills gonna shill, but any sincere seeker of the truth will still come to the conviction that Israel staged the 9/11 attacks. And remember autists, when someone says cgi/holograms/energy beam/whatever stupid shit like they really believe it, THAT SHILL IS A LEAD BACK TO THE TRUE PERPETRATOR:

THE STATE OF ISRAEL

that's the big one. shills hate that being mentioned. it was in the operation northwoods plan, if i'm not mistaken.

wouldn't the alphabet agencies want you to believe a crazy conspiracy theory like this? it's ridiculous to think they "used holograms" and silly shit like that. If that kind of tech existed, there would be better uses for it. face tt - Bin Laden won.

Nigger what? Is this 1800s Britain?

unless that plane was loaded with explosives and piloted by a veteran career pilot theres no way something could fly this accurately and cause that kind of an explosion

fake and gay

really makes you think. goatfarmer science combined with CIA money can be a dangerous thing.

This is the best investigation into the pentagon incident by far
citizeninvestigationteam.com/evidence
They interview as many eye witnesses as possible, people who saw the plane yet who's stories often completely contradict the official narrative.
It seems the plane that peopel saw never actually hit the building.

Sometimes people ask me "why would they use missiles or whatever and
run the risk of being caught out ? If they're going to sell a story about
planes, why not make it as convincing as possible and use real planes" ?

It's a silly question, because in the face of direct visual and forensic proof
that they didn't use planes (mostly supported by what little witness evidence
we have), speculations about their thinking and planning are meaningless.

Nevertheless, since we live in extremely silly times, I'm going to address
this question on its own terms.

Put yourself in the position of the perps. You have to think through what
could go wrong in each possible scenario and then decide which scenario
poses the smallest risk.

You want to sell a story about hijacked planes.

At the first level of decision making, you have two choices.

1) Actually use planes.

2) Use missiles or whatever the blobs 11 thing is, and convince people that
they were planes.

Lets first look at the second scenario. You have the media on your side to
tell the story. What could go wrong?

1) Witnesses might see that they were not planes and report it.

Well this has actually happened, but it seems that nobody takes any notice.
The myth of "thousands of witnesses" to a big plane strike keeps getting
trotted out on the basis of a circular assumption. "Because big jets were
there, then people must have seen them - because people saw them, that
proves they were there."

Clearly the perps thought about how to minimize the problem of contrary
witness reports, and came up with a simple but effective plan.

This problem is easy to minimize. The first strike happens, and because the
object is small and fast and unexpected, no-one is too sure what it is, or
whether they saw it correctly. A few witness reports go to air reporting
missiles or small planes or no craft at all, but there is only an 18 minute
window for this to occur before the whole world sees a big jet live on TV -
using commercially available real time animation technology. This distracts
the media from interviewing many witnesses to the second strike, because
everyone is fixated on the video replay. Those few witnesses who might get
a moment with the media, then lack confidence in what they saw, because
once again, the object was small, fast and unexpected. Seeing the TV
replay - which was instantly available - would make most people think that
they just didn't see it properly. The few who remain unshakable in their
belief that it was not a large plane are easily shouted down and drowned
out by the endless replays. In addition the airlines release a statement
saying that they've lost two big jets and any witness dissent is *instantly* -
the moment the second strike happens - marginalized almost to the point of
oblivion.

This is not speculation. Read through the transcripts of broadcasts as they
unfolded between about 8.47 and 9.30 and you will see that this is *exactly*
what happened. From the moment the second strike occurred, anyone who
tried to say that it was not a large jet immediately had a TV replay shoved in
their face.

What little witness evidence was gathered in the brief time available
between the two strikes was not enough to do any real damage, and
everything after that was corrupted by everybody having TV replays of the
second jet shoved in their face as soon as they opened their mouths.

In that brief period between the two strikes, there was only one witness who
said a large jet - and that just happened to be the vice prez of CNN, which
of course is a major player in the scam - just as pivotal as the govt.

So we can see that the problem of contrary witnesses, while a minor
inconvenience is easily overcome with some good planning.

Again, this is not speculation. The successful execution of this plan has
been tested ion the real world - and it works. The scenario I have outlined
exactly fits with the documented record of the events.

Once the sheeple factor sets in, everyone is chanting "what about the
people who saw it ? " without ever bothering to check what those people
actually did report. And if they do check, the numbers of reports are not
high enough to inflict major damage on the official story. What little there is
overwhelmingly supports something other than a big jet, but there wasn't
enough time to gather enough numbers for this to be a significant evidence
factor. And as for the ordinary person on the street - most of them would be
easily convinced that they just didn't see it properly. Some might have
lingering doubts or suspicions, but would be quickly silenced by ridicule and
denial from the overwhelming pressure of the TV footage, and the whole
world trying to convince them that they just didn't see it properly. Most
would eventually come to believe that themselves.

So - that problem is easily dealt with. No cover story solves everything, and
doubtless there are still some mutterings of doubt and suspicion amongst
some people who were there, but it isn't enough to cause a serious
problem.

Now to the other problem.

Someone might look at the videos and see what's really there. Which is
exactly what Rosalee has done. And people just go into mind controlled
denial. The alternative media is flooded with endless debunkers. The perps
knew our collective psychology well. They certainly wouldn't be happy with
the groundswell of awareness which Rosalee has kick-started, but it looks
very manageable compared to the problems I'm about to outline with the
strategy of using real jets.

Again, this is not speculation. The way that both of these problems have
been handled has been tested in the real world, fits exactly with the
documented record, and the fact that I am even needing to write this, 3
years after Rosalee first busted the video evidence, is testimony to how
wisely the perps judged the choice of strategy.

Now lets look at the other choice - using real jets.

This immediately splits into two sub-choices 1) Pilot them with suicide pilots
2) Remote control them.

The problem with the first choice is obvious and I think most people on this
list have already accepted the absurdity and the monstrous difficulties of
such a scenario, so I won't go into them here.

Remote control.

Before addressing the problems with that, the scenario splits into more -
sub-choices.

1) Hijack a real flight with real passengers aboard. 2) Launch a plane from
somewhere else and pass it off as a real flight.

Basically, the choices here split into the option of crashing a plane with
passengers aboard or with no passengers aboard. Both possibilities create
potentially insurmountable problems in the cover up - and a reduced
likelihood of the crash being successfully targeted to begin with.

Let's look at the latter problem. While it's certainly feasible to remote control
a large jet into the towers, it's a high precision targeting job for an aircraft
with very limited maneuverability. There's a significant risk that the plane
won't hit its target properly. That it will hit some other building, just clip its
wing on the tower and crash into the streets or cause a cascade of damage
on other non targeted buildings, miss altogether and finish up in the
Hudson, still reasonably intact - all kinds of risks.

Whatever the calculated likelyhood of a successfully targeted crash, it
would have to be significantly lower than that of a missile or blobs- thing,
which is specifically engineered for such precision strikes.

Even the smallest increase in risk of the target not being hit properly would
be completely unacceptable, given the easily manageable nature of any
problems associated with the alternative scenario.

And missing the target is only the beginning of the problem. What about the
aftermath ? Once it misses the target, there's a significant risk that the
aircraft may crash in such a manner that it's reasonably intact. Rescue
workers and emergency services who are completely innocent of the scam,
and ordinary people wanting to help out are going to reach the wreckage
before any perpsters, given that where it crashed couldn't be foreseen.

And what are they going to find ? Two choices. A plane with no -one in it.
How are the perps going to explain that, huh ? Or a plane with passengers.
This raises even more problems. Using a plane with passengers creates
two more sub-choices.

1) Hope that all the passengers get killed in the crash, so there's no
survivors to talk or hope that the perps can get to them first and knock them
off before they do talk.

2) Kill them before the crash with a timed release of gas into the aircon
system. Which of course leaves more forensic evidence to cover up, when
the bodies are examined. Imagine the massive operation needed to get
enough perps swarming over the wreckage quickly enough to control what
the media,innocent rescue workers or survivors would start blabbing before
the spin sets in. Far worse than anything a few witnesses could say in the
18 minutes between the two tower strikes.

These problems are not limited to the scenario of the aircraft not crashing
as they were meant to. If the planes were successfully crashed into the
towers, its still possible - although not very likely - that there could be
survivors. Nevertheless, even assuming that everyone was killed, real
crashes with real people leave real bodies, they don't just vapourize like in
the S11 cartoon. So you have hundreds of retrievable bodies to worry
about. If they were killed with gas prior to the crash, then you have the
same forensic cover up nightmare as in the scenario where the plane
misses its target.

And if you avoid this problem by hoping that everyone is killed in the crash,
you face the horrible risk that there will be dozens of survivors to try to shut
up - unlikely if the plane hits the target properly - but you don't know that for
sure.

In addition, real planes leave real wreckage - unlike the S11 cartoon - which
means real flight recorder boxes to be found and more stuff to hush up,
involving more innocent officials to pressure. Of course, enormous pressure
can be brought to bear, but the problem is how much would spill out before
the spin gets into action. All of this is far worse than what a few witnesses
could say in the 18 minutes between the strikes, and what a marginalized
researcher can post on her website, hoping that people take notice.

As you can see, the scenario of using real planes creates a logistical
nightmare compared to the piddling problem of a few witnesses to the craft,
and easily marginalized conspiracy nuts analyzing video - easily
suppressed by a compliant media.

In committing a crime, the idea is to leave as little mess as possible,
because every bit of mess is a potential clue. Even in the event of a
successfully targeted crash, real aircraft, scattering wreckage and bodies
everywhere creates an enormous amount of mess to cover up compared to
the relatively neat problem of a few witnesses and a few conspiracy nuts
trying to tell people what the video shows.

The problems of the real plane scenario are enormously compounded by
the possibility of a botched crash, which itself is a significantly increased risk
when using big lumbering jets not specifically designed for that task as
opposed to precision weaponry which is far more reliable. In the unlikely
event of a missile going off course, there would be far less mess to leave
clues, and an easier co-opting into a plan B story - like terrorists stealing
missiles and firing them at NY.

This explanation should hopefully put an end once and for all to the plane
hugging fantasy - but then, these are very silly times in which we live.

WTC physics for dummies:
Lets use center of mass for simplicity.
Height = 417 m / 2 = 208.5m (center of mass)
Mass = 900x10^6 kg
grav const g = 9.8m/s/s
potential energy of towers = kinetic energy of collapse = 1.84 x 10^12 Joules = 1.84 Terajoules
The Hiroshima bomb was only 1 order of magnitude larger at 63 Terajoules. That is where your heat comes from, kids, now go do your fucking physics homework and then get back to exposing pedos.

I forget the exact details, but the wing the plane hit was under renovation, except for a team of investigators who were looking into some kind of high level fraud by the Bush administration, it might have actually been the election, but I cant recall. Whatever they were doing, their offices etc were toasted and all their evidence, I forget again if any of them died, I have conflicting memories of no casualties, its all been a long time. Someone should look into that stuff, it came from somewhere.

I was supposed to fly out of Boston back to New Zealand but I extended my holiday by a month a couple of days earlier. I miss flying pre 9/11

I miss life pre 9/11

same

I like having all the Truther arguments in one place.

1. The towers did not fall at free fall speeds. When you watch the collapse, you can clearly see debris falling off the side at that speed. The bulk of the building falls at less than half that speed.

2. When Gallager smashes a watermelon, the seeds and flesh are also ejected laterally.

3. They weren't "missing" (what, the government has teleporters now or something?), they were just smashed beyond recognition.

4. Each section crashed down onto the one below it with increasing force at each level. The potential energy stored in each tower was around 0.25 kilotons, about the same of energy as would be released by a suitcase nuke. Do you think a small nuke would have pulverized concrete and metal decking? Of course!

5.This is a repeat of two.

6. Take a piece of rebar and slam it as hard as you can against a slab or concrete, and again against a metal pole. You are going to see some sparks. Now put the force of a small nuke behind your swing. Of course there are going to be explosions and flashes of light.

7. Take a paperclip and bend it back and forth until it starts to weaken. Then put it against your skin. Ouch! That's hot! Now take a bunch of steel and bend it back and forth with the force of a small nuke. Of course it's going to melt!

8. "The collapse was too symmetrical" The way the towers were designed makes a symmetrical collapse inevitable, unless it is hit so hard it immediately tumps over. A strong and robust steel birdcage with floors bolted to it. No floor bolts could stand the weight of collapse of the floor above, so they fail in sequence when the first one fails. Without the lateral support of the floors, the birdcage collapses inward.

No skyscraper has ever collapsed aside from 9/11 without first being gutted (less potential energy) and engineered to collapse in such a way that it minimizes friction during the controlled collapse.

Yes, there was a conspiracy that lead to 9/11, but it did NOT involve bombs inside the building. It DID involve the US conspiring with the Saudis to spread radical islam so the US could have an enemy to continue to justify the MIC.

Also, the Illuminati card game was made after the first WTC bombing. Not that much of a stretch to suppose a leap from a car bomb to a nuclear attack.

The relatively recent infiltrators like TRS and DailyStormer have made a concerted effort over the past few years to dismiss conspiracy Sandy Hook-Nose/9/11 jews are biologically (unconsiously) working against our interests rather than conspirators actively seeking to wipe the white race out, a desire expressed by antifa bolshevik Andre Anglin 3 or 4 months before starting up the most popular CIA funded cartoon nazi website on the internet.
They have encouraged all affiliated so-called jew-wise nationalist websites to move away from the notion of conspiracy… while pushing the jewish conspiracy that arabs did 9-11 and that Mossad false flags done on European mainland with every security force and apparatus in the immediate vicinity of these attacks are jewish isreali are done by arabs and ISIS is a real islamic movement and not an isreali Mossad/CIA psyop.

There is an entire network of controlled opposition that has sprung up over the last five-ish years with the main purpose of establishing the loudest, most credible voices associated with positions/views of the "right" WHO ALL DENY THAT ISRAEL DID 9/11.

If normies ever realize that ISRAEL DID 9/11, Zionism is over forever and Judaism in general is totally fucked. Unfortunately, Israel bungled 9/11 so badly that everybody who bothers to look at the current state of 9/11 research comes away with the certain knowledge that it was a Mossad plot.

The Daily Stormer is this network's attempt at appropriating chan culture. Anglin has said on his site that he thinks "conspiracy theories" about how Israel did 9/11 are counterproductive and almost never mentions the one PROVABLE scandal that will DESTROY ISRAEL on his "antisemitic" website.

Lol we know it was the kikes, if the mod system wasnt fucked youd already be toast. No one is falling for your bullshit.

Who made that documentary?

Really? There must a copy on some 'tube' website somewhere.

Also, the jetfuel cant melt steel beams comes from the POOLS OF MOLTEN STEEL found at the bottom, for days afterwards. Those "counter arguments" are purely laughable, but of course, 10-15% of every population is totally retarded, and will form an opposition to the truth and good. Even the worst tyrants have their supporters.
They took a poll of polls 10 years ago, 3 polls in the US and 1 in Canada by sources like CNN, and found that over 80% of the population did not believe the official story. If you believe it, and you actually went looking for things just to support the idea that it could possibly happen, and that tower 7 could have collapsed from papers that flew into broken windows etc.. youre mentally deficient. Sure, you can post some snide garbage, or even outright shill something you know isnt true.. but youre just a piece of shit, or a mental midget… and no one is falling for it, not here.

Try actually reading my post. I explicitly point out the fact that there was a conspiracy, just that it didn't involve bombs or a controlled demolition. What the fuck does the fact that a plane crash and subsequent fire and collapse have to do with who the conspirators were?

Watch the fucking video of the collapse and compare the speed of debris off to the side of the building with the bulk of it. It fell at no-where near free fall speed. If you want to debate my points, then do so.

You can now defend the official explanation for WTC7. Go ahead.

But that was WTC7. There's a lot of noise and bogus theories for 9/11 and some of them were deliberately injected to make conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 sound ridiculous but if there's a building that was brought down by controlled demolition it's WTC7

another angle

Pools. Beneath Tower 7, too.

The towers were asymmetrical, I dont have the meme, but towers that are asymmetrical can NOT fall into their own footprint without assistance, without being controlled. Youre just a shill, shoo shoo, kike.

I actually don't agree with the official explanation beyond the assertion that the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 were caused by fires started by plane impacts weakening the connections between the floors and the superstructure of the buildings. WTC 7 likely collapsed due to sapping from the collapse of 1 and 2. There was a subway line that went directly from there underneath 7. During the collapse, this was converted into the world's most powerful blast furnace, heating the foundations enough to liquefy steel and burn concrete. Yes there were fires inside WTC from falling debris, but I don't think that would be enough to cause the type of collapse we saw. Something more exotic. If it wasn't undermining, then I could believe something like controlled demolition. But it seems REALLY stupid to think they would do that without sending a third plane into it.

Scale is important. Are those buildings the same height?

Yes, even buildings that experience uncontrolled collapse without planes flying into them still contain large amounts of kinetic energy, enough to liquefy steel, even not accounting for the blast furnace effect from the subway tunnels.

Where do these photos come from?

Lazy.

Widely distributed picture of the cleanup, debunked about as well as that guys paperclip argument, and his totally unsubstantiated claims…like that when buildings fall over, they just melt into pools for weeks. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yes, physics does trump those two things.

>everyone but me is a shill!

Shut up, I just said WTC7 is a clear case of controlled demolition. It's not as obvious with the two big towers.

No, just people who D&C over stuff we know for a fact.

I don't think you understand how much kinetic energy is being converted to heat by an uncontrolled collapse. When you hammer something enough, it heats up. This is with your arm. When you hit a small area with the power of a small nuclear weapon, yes, it will get very hot. And then the outer part of the molten metal will solidify, leaving a still liquid core. You know, kinda like the Earth.

Absolutely pathetic shilling. You're a fucking retard and personally responsible for the coming pogram! Don't worry there's a blast furnace effect from the subway for your entire family!

The tower wouldnt have collapsed in the first place, youre a complete joke.

you're funny

Whoops, wrong Chinese tower fire that engulfed the whole building and didnt cause it to collapse.

fpbp in comments

Nuclear weapons let out enough heat to melt sand and vaporize steel. This is about the same amount of energy as was contained in each building.

It's "pogrom", and if that is the case, I'm absolutely ecstatic.

You need to understand the difference between the "floors bolted to a birdcage" architecture of WTC 1 and 2 and the regular beam and column construction of other high-rises. They sacrificed fire resilience for an open floor plan.

WTC7 is at least twice as big, which makes it even more obvious it was some type of demolition. What seems also obvious to me is that you're reading a list of arguments you were handed.

Things that seem obvious, aren't. Let's have the actual heights of the two, rather than your obviously terrible estimation.

You can always tell when someone is a jew when they both toe the official line AND don't have/can't respond to arguments. I have posted arguments, and responded to the few that you have posted. I also don't toe the line to the official story in most ways.

I'll give you credit for relevant digits, though. Pity no-one checked my trips on my initial post.

Here, I'll even help you. The original WTC 7 was 190 meters tall according to wikipedia.

OK, since you won't help, let me do some more work for you (you lazy fuck).

Here is a clean video of the collapse: youtube.com/watch?v=nqbUkThGlCo

From what I can see, it takes 5 seconds for it to fall 19 stories (the extent of the building that we can see from this angle). That's 77 meters in 5 seconds. G is 9.8m/s/s. Let's call it 10. At this free fall speed, an object would fall ~150 meters.

Whoops. Not free fall speed. Half free fall speed.

Are you claiming that the height of WTC7 is different from what is recorded in wikipedia, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

you're the retard here for believeing everything that wikipedia says.

Ok, then you tell me how tall WTC7 was smart guy. Source me a height other than 190 meters.

oh really? i have to tell you?
find it yourself. you have the internet at your disposal, stop being so fucking lazy.

I did. You don't like my source. So find me a better one.

You don't get to dismiss my entire argument over this petty literal ad hominem. Stop acting like a fucking kike.

I really don't know but, since you were ignored ill take an elementary stab in the dark.
1lb projectile (it doesn't say copper rod, could be steel penetrating 10cm)
2km/s= 4473.873mph (that real fuckin fast)
63.546 u ± 0.003 u molar mass of copper
55.845 grams/mole hypothetical molar mass of steel

I remember hearing this from CNN or NBC on the very day. It was at that moment I knew everything about it was going to be blatant bullshit forever.

The no-planes theorists are almost right but they have it backwards.

The planes existed. It's the buildings that weren't real. Think about it. Where did they go? All we ended up with were small piles of scrap neatly placed on the footprint of each "building". If the twin towers and WTC7 actually existed the rubble piles should have been ten times as large.

planes were project blue beam, elaborate holograms. nanothermite in wtc towers, missile on pentagon

If it was a plane then how do you explain the fact that the plane was a hologram generated by hollywood special effects?

Nah, what you do is trying to waste everyone's time. For example you're asking me to find the precise height of the unknown building on the right to compare it to the 47 stories / 200 meters of WTC7. I didn't make that .Gif, I don't know what building it is and it looks like a 20something stories high apartments building, making WTC7 a much bigger building. But what does the height of the unknown building have to do with the comparison between a controlled demolition and the way the WTC7 building fell perfectly without resistance at 5PM in the afternoon of 9/11 ? Whether it's 7 seconds or 8 seconds or 7.5 it doesn't matter it doesn't change the fact that it obviously looks like a controlled demolition.

And stop talking like a faggot

Sheep always prefer conspiracy theory since it keeps the subject in a hypothetical, unfalsifiable safe space where they can avoid any real uncomfortable proofs. Try to get them to look at objective science or their own eyes and they just shoot the messenger.

OBLIGATORY FOR EVERY Holla ForumsACK

A PLANE WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT IT.

United Airlines Flight 93 was the only one that did not reach its hijackers' intended target.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

FRESH ARTICLE ON 8CH/POL/ COMPROMISED MODS

part 1: archive.is/NlVOe
part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

Wew this almost got slid really fast.

I'm getting too old

9/11 was a masonic/kabbalic mega death ritual used to attune the worldview of most humans on Earth.

And their investigation's data was backed up in…WTC7!

Here's a nice little webm for the uninitiated

Dr. Alan Sabrosky (paraphrase): You understand that if any one of those buildings was brought down by explosives, they all were, right?

The people who dispute termite was found within the dust spread across NY, the molten steel within the 'bathtub' of the towers are now also using the deflection theory to say a nuclear bomb was used for the reason of the melted steel.

Anyone who researches 9-11 long enough can only come to the conclusion that the government has lied, told half truths and even killed some people to get rid of lose ends. Israel is the culprit of 9-11 and they tricked sand niggers in doing their bidding, the government allowed them to get away with it.

These CO web-celebs are easy to identify and they are all worth researching because they are leads to higher-ups. Enoch is amazingly still active, he was at a protest yesterday. Anglin has a PO Box in the Columbus OH area…any anons want to send him a GPS tracker to locate his HQ? That's probably a little far fetched, but could also send him contraband materials of some sort and then anonymously tip off the postal inspectors. The physical address associated w/ the PO Box would be published in arrest records & court proceedings. That property owner's name is probably worth knowing.

WOOD BUGS CAN'T CHEW STEEL BEAMS