SJW Goes Berserk Over a Kissing Couple

SJW Goes Berserk Over a Kissing Couple

This is like another dimension. I've never witnessed so much mental illness pressed into a 6 minute video. It's hilarious, sad and enraging at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She just need some D vitamin.
Victorian era 2.0

Is this even SJWism? Seems like straight up schizophrenia or something.

Good on the lad for not calling the whale a whale I guess.

What's the thing that sets the whole crowd to ire? Something about California?

Jealousy is one helluva drug.
the sad thing is that cow of a woman could have been a nice skinny lass with a boyfriend/fiance if she didn't drink the feminist kool-aid

She was telling that foreign dude to go back and that she is an american. That's what makes it golden.

Not politics.

Standard operating procedure: Vocally accuse a guy of "sexual harassment" and "stalking" to play on bystanders' emotions (see: Hugh Mungus) in a kind of Hail Mary play for sympathy/support.

Fat, ugly, obnoxious and jealous of normal people.
Sounds about right.

Just think lads, had Hillary won, the police would have corroborated with her statement.

SJWs:

Redheads are hot. Too bad where I am there's too much spics and coal-burning blondes.

Look that word up in a dictionary before using it again.

Excuse me lady? Could you please stop slut shaming?

It's almost like the goal is to destroy white families or something.

Yes, Yes they are.

WHAT IN THE FUCK

Damn. We're getting close to >>9999999 and >>10000000. Im excited.

Autocorrect is quite the nigger.

This just looks like plain 'ol bugfuck crazy.

Sexually frustrated mentally-ill these are the people that should be taken away in straight coats and never seen in polite society again.

I think she fancied the man a little she insulted both but went a bit easy on the guy instead resorting to calling his girlfriend ugly…. She wanted him and was pissed he had a much better looking woman she couldn't compete with ( seriously that bit where she called the girlfriend ugly and sounded like jealous crazy ex-girlfriend behavior).

I want to pound Amelia while screaming Irish shanties.

false flag; no way this is genuine; some random fat white bitch made 3k from Soros;

I hope Kek blesses us with a healthy family unite when we get digits. Nothing will piss the SJW off more then happy families.

You've obviously never seen an obese SJW woman, or Christcuck woman rage. The shit they spout out is like those of a criminal about to be hanged at the gallows.

hahaha yes, soon you will seek a nice redheaded girl and have lots of white children.

my evil deed has succeeded

It's moments like this that civil society should just step aside and have spiderman drop from the ceiling and hit her in the head with ball peen hammer.
That's honestly the correct outcome to this sort of interaction.

shit op, Holla Forums tier thread. Just a jealous fatso who got triggered and misses her cats.
Best part
while she acts like a child

It doesn't look like anyone in there would have cared if she got clocked.

Holla Forums has kind of assumed some traits from Holla Forums due to the relatively small size of the board

Wow a fat cow getting triggered by seeing others make out. I'm gonna guess she ain't getting any action herself.

Props for them for being so civil vs fat bitch.

I wounder, obvious no one would do this because the bitch is mental and ugly but what if the guy offered her sex in what ever is the correct way to do that for an SJW?
Would she calm the fuck down and shut up?

Got to love the part where she turns tells that non-American (mystery meat I didn't catch it) to go back where they came from at the end. Contrary to what sjw's and feminists preach proving women's beliefs are incoherent and based purely on their present emotional state….

Whatever happened to treating women's hysteria? Slaps , sedative, or a trip to the sanitarium.

Uh don't make out with people in public if they were indeed making out.. draws the wrong kind of a attention? Fat women's crazy, but we live in the real world.

How is she an SJW? I know Republican church ladies who react the same way to PDA.

Such a waist of dubs

What she needs is some vitamin Pb at eight hundred feet per second to the head.

Considering that entire exchange, isn't it plausible that she's over exaggerating the "making out"?

Sexual harassment spam

Kissing is not sex though

She is a hideous kikess you dumb twat.

Yeah definitely true, that's why I stated "if they were indeed".

Not saying you shouldnt be allowed to do whatever you want in public, from Germany. Just saying if you live somewhere with the possibility of this occurring at least attempt to be somewhat covert about it. We live in strange times, it's best to be weary of crazy fucking people until the problem is solved. Obviously wouldn't say the same thing about mudslime hordes and hijabs but this is a pretty innocuous situation comparatively.

honestly what people need to do in that situation is start throwing shit at here and shouting back at her.
its peoples tolerance and passivity that allows landwhales like this to think these kind of outbursts are okay.
shout and shame them en masse.
eventually it will happen the longer a landwhale tirade goes on, but we need to be doing it as a whole group alot sooner

I be she can suck a meeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaan dick.

"Contagious gunfire" is a thing, why not "contagious bullying"?

Obviously she saw a good looking couple kissing and "she couldn't even…" After all Society or more accurately "men" owes her a relationship like that.

I bet there would be no outrage if they weren't white or if they were gay. Like I said this stinks of jealously.

"Stop sexualizing our lips"

hahahaha

Laugh at her and publicly shame her temper tantrum.

Enjoy the ban faggot

liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

Seriously, this fat whore was comparing kissing to "sex" and "prostitution". Why would you believe even for an instant that her "making out" claim had any resemblance to the truth?

Why?

got a side view of that snout

Because I don't believe anything someone says just because they have a camera. Autistic objectivity I guess.

I think "contagious gunfire" sounds like a better solution, though.

They should have knocked her food to the floor and stepped on it.

All those words you used are synonyms.

Yeah that's a jew. So its just mentally ill thanks to its jewish genetics.
Look at those dark eyes almost like looking at a nigger.

so I assume she's a fundamental Baptist which explains why she would slut shame the other girl? Oh, wait, you mean she's probably an edgy fedora tipping atheist? Because she sounds like a fundamental baptist prude. Weird.

Super fucking cringy. Seriously this fucking fat whale should just look the other way. Couples kiss, so fucking what?

Do you think the cameraman was fucking his gf right there in front of everybody? Because thats what the fat cunt claimed. So on one hand you have a mentally unstable fat cunt screaming and making a scene. On the other hand you have a very calm cameraman who is having ridiculous accusations leveled against him.

You must have autism if you cannot puzzle out this situation.

woman is clearly a jew

Touche.

….I didn't say anything at all about fedoras. What are you talking about? Are you feeling okay?

She needs a Snickers bar

How is a fat moron who never had sex in her life supposed to know that?

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

No, but okay. I just called myself autistic… what's your point? Don't ever become a lawyer kid.

Next time be cognizant of your autism and refrain from providing any commentary on social situations.

I wonder if she has a mug shot someplace

Dollars to doughnuts that's in a mugshot database somewhere.

This happened in Santa Monica. That might narrow down your search.

Yes ma'am.

Ask yourself this faggots, does this warrant it's own thread?

I'm guessing you think it does since you bumped it.

IS THERE ANYTHING PRESSING GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT SHOULD REQUIRE OUR ATTENTION?

Who cares, it's entertaining and nothing new is happening anyway.

It's a friday night on Holla Forums. Do you honesty think we'd have something better to do?

At least she has some level of awareness to recognize that the normgroid couple making out in public is unmodest, and the bitch whom eggs her on probably is getting some financial incentive out of her relationship with chad as well.

No, it doesn't. But it was a slow day today.

yes.
consider this a "state of civilization" thread.
this is a window into who and what these sjw types are becoming

it's important to study our enemies.

I'd think I was a liberal too if that's the person I heard that from.

Have you ever gone all the way and held a girl's hand, user?

It's important to get shit like that out there for everyone to see. It's not just a video for a funny webm thread. This is reality and good shots of it should be honored with a thread.

Last week I made over 8 threads. Raging from space elevator to chinese eugenics, be glad that I'm here.. am I? Do you see me? I wonder if I can touch myself.

t. lain

I was agreeing with your schizo diagnosis, and making a funny comparison between modern day SJWs and religious puritans from 100 years ago. Sorry if that wasn't clear

Something this woman has never experienced in her life.

this really only means that conservatives will overtake the insane lefties for a few decades and undo all the damage they did

she wanted in

This is latina spic tier chimping out, I worked in retail and this how spics usually act for something very petty.

exodus when?

This is a loaded question. You are trying to downplay the validity of my argument based on my personal character, rather than the actual substance of the claim.

user
come on
you have to respect yourself more than that

Public space is public space, faggot. Horndog teens can do whatever they want if it's not full-frontal fucking.

Is kissing someone on the forehead the same as making out you retarded autist?

that usually means your argument is so absurd the only course of action is to theorize your mental health and/or cognitive ability situation

all is lost

SJW? What kind of shill are you? She literally is against promiscuity and attacks non-Whites in the video

Formula:

1. Statement
2. Hear response
3. "Excuuuuuse me? Did you just [response]?"
4. Talk shit/make judgement

Repeat until lawsuit.

Just answer the question and quit deflecting.

kek

I'm not the same person, I'm telling you why they're doing that

I HIGHLY doubt she's not an sjw. Her actions are entirely proof otherwise.

why is your moronic ass still posting?

This thread sucks donkey balls. It's a low energy OP and the shilling is low energy too.

All I am saying is that she is not an SJW. The bitch even tells the mexican to go back.

I need to check IDs and remember that autists will rally to the defense of other autists

missed oppertunity to not trigger the cunt by making out real long and sexy like during her tantrum
might even have given fatty a heart condition

i mean this wasn't filmed in saudi arabia public kissing is still legal or was this in some form of mormon country

Who cares man?

shill

Way to change your argument. Masterfully executed. Nobody noticed

How were they kissing? If they kissed once like a peck it's fine, if anything else it's a Public Display of Affection (assuming the restaurant is just a regular one) which is inappropriate (no one in their right mind would not be disgusted, not to side with the potential SJW).

This.

i think this bitch is just crazy

White girl gets dragged out of her house and beaten by shitskins while bf watches

While we're at it, here is another one. She might be a wigger, though, because the spics/blacks are talking about her kicking a pregnant nigger. The dude is obviously cucked beyond recovery as he watches his gf gettin' rekt by a negress.

If only the supreme gentleman was here.

I stand by my original claim. The hysterical woman at least had some reason to her ranting. Modesty does not exist any more. All you normgroid faggots are one step away from defending slut walks for being implicitly white.

I would pay to watch that.

Even receiving a handjob on a bike trail rest bench? [spioler] 8th grade was a fun time. [/spoiler]

Also the cameraman sounded white.

She needs to get shot.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Furthermore, your argument has no validity. We aren't skinskin Muslims, it isn't indecent to kiss a girl in public.

Holy fuck she goes full America First at the end lel. That is the part these faggots get angry over, and the guy at the end is race mixing.

Yup totally reasonable user

You realize this is a feminist meme, right? That's not organic language. Who the hell talks like that? Busy-body bureaucrats.

A strong feminist man knows when not to mansplain. He doesn't want to interfere with legitimate latine culture does he? He's not a racist. 10/10 topcuck.

Yes it is, tonguing and mauling in a food establishment is disgusting, if they were acting like trash she actually had a point.

And the rat jew probably hates Trump for the racist xenophobic wall

He kissed the girl on the forehead. Why are you taking the word of the mentally ill fat cunt as fact? Do you also believe they were literally fucking each other right there in the shop? Because the fat cunt also claimed that.

The fat cunt is yelling hysterically and making wild obviously false accusations. The cameraman is calm and collected. You have serious autism if you cannot figure this situation out.

My schooling rules. But I don't disagree with them. You seriously think it's appropriate for people to be rubbing tongues in inappropriate places, like the city bus or a regular restaurant?

I don't give a shit, I'm telling you people sucking face in public isn't cute.

*As in, the rules I grew up with in schooling

Making out in public is absolutely indecent and such behavior leaves a negative impression on society, leading to more promiscuity (and all that is associated with promiscuity such as abortion, divorce, and prostitution).

Immodesty.

When did I say she was acting reasonable? Women should not act this way. She is actually a hypocrit for being offended at immodesty of others while being immodest (in a different fashion, but nonetheless) herself. She probably does just need a good dicking.

stop switching IPs cunt

Proof? If so, that's fine.

wat

She was triggered over the girl's small , slender build.

So the fat girl is wrong because she is less attractive than the promiscuous whore?
Sorry, don't follow your logic.
No one wants to see and hear sexual activity while they are trying to eat, if it is an SJW who has to try and enforce this basic code of fuckingnpublic decency then so be it.
Problem is behind the camera, not in front of it. The slut is a symptom of the moral decline that is destroying White culture.

Egads, this puckish scallywag has ensnared me in his dastardly machinations.

So you stand for nothing. Those people were kissing and that piece of shit called her a whore, a prostitute and said they were having sex.
Did you realised no one on the line gave a shit? Or that they even stood against that bitch in favour of the couple?

Seriously, people are not allowed to kiss in public anymore according to your church boy's view? What's next, holding hands? Are you saying that we need to drop our fertility rates even lower? That people must be freaks regarding to policing their behaviour even more? Do you really want a society of beta males?

Fuck you, piece of shit.

Jesus christ go to bed shills

what am I shilling exactly?
that women are crazy and that makes them feminists?

Fat women have always acted this way. If they see a woman with any man they jump to many conclusions that there is some ulterior motive to them being together (oy vey she must be a slut of he has DUH MONIEZ). It's really the same with fat ugly guys that can't get women.

But to 14-year-old boys it is "hot" as they get a kind of cuckold rush from watching.
Of course, every White knight takes the side of the one they deem more attractive and there you have explained the "Evalion" phenomenon.
Pitiful.

No.
I just got here and I am not leaving until teenage boys realise that their adoration of degenerate and lewd behaviour is manifested Jewish morality.

It was a kiss on the forehead. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Well, whatever.
Gotta gas 'em all.

Is this a bot?

So basically the female version of "nice guys finish last"?

It's always the fat ones.

PDA's that aren't brief hugs/pecks are disgusting and should be kept in privacy out of courtesy for others.

C'mon people, bitch in the vid was crazy but the line of thought promoted in this thread is what enables those faggot pride parades. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

Yeah we already covered this

I'm getting the distinct feeling we are dealing with autism.py script

Yes…that's a really good way of putting it. Maybe "bitchy fat ass land planets never start or even finish"?

holy shit the whale SJW found her way to this thread

comparable to

The amount of SJW mugshots from California is driving me to drink.

I guess she's showing possession over the word crazy like she shows possession over a double cheese burger and a gravitational pull.

Prove it.

hamplanet detected. You need to lose weight before trying to get a man butter golem.

>>>/communism/

i don't see the problem.
seeing people kiss assuming both parties white, attractive,and preferably 2d always makes me feel warm inside.

this

NO YUO

with facial piercings and a Rachel Madcow haircut?

Straight out of the SJW dictionary. Think before you post next time. You have obviously been conditioned to think a certain way.

fucking kill yourselves. can't believe people respond to these slide threads.

It's a slang to say "woman is" faster. That being said, this femicunt whalord was just jealous that a white male is kissing a white female and it's not her because men are sexual harassing oppressors REEEEEEEE

can you point out the important happenings we are ignoring?

Oy vey how terrible, a 5 day old autosaged thread died for this RIP

Wow, you outed yourself in the first word, that's almost impressive for a shill.

Someone probably said something on twitter which we could be laughing at instead.

You're no friend to white nationalism, waifu cunts.
Your out of context screencaps and cropped hentai have no power, and are just proof that you're degen with too much time on ur hands. Feel bad about your shitty ways.

Good thread.

Fuck you. There are issues that clearly need to be addressed in this thread. Just because you don't agree with someone does not make them a shill.

This user gets it.

we're laughing at this

The tell was when she said something along the lines of
So it was basically the girl was probably hot, and it triggered her. She doesn't believe she should have to experience negative emotions caused by another person being better than her when we're all supposed to be be equal.

This leftis/sjw mental disorder has gone way past the point of mental illness, to dangerous. This problem needs to be corrected.

It kind of seems like anons from different cultures duking it out over the offensiveness of PDA, not realizing that their respective cultures have vastly different standards when it comes to that.

For all you faggots in this thread, this pic's for you.

So just imagine what threads regarding tweets is getting slid.

made me laugh shill. nice

cringe

I don't mind people making out in public, till they start bring fucking obnoxious about it.

No thanks.

Aww, you missed the part where the photographer was a literal Jew.

So in other words you have no evidence that it was just a "peck on the forehead", while in the video we hear repeatedly that they were " making out", which is not denied bit rather is sniggered and laughed at.
Fat red: "you're a prostitute"
Slut: "I'm not getting paid (he he)"
The fat bitch is way more credible. She is angry because of the slut's total disregard for basic standards of public conduct.
Fat red also makes no SJW argument, in fact the SJW position is "sex positivity", so she is more likely conservative at least, probably Christian.

You are just rationalising because you get a cuckold tummy tingle from watching people engage in sexual activity and as a proto-cuck, disregard what is right in favour of seeking the approval of the more attractive woman.
Sickening.
By the way, kissing on the mouth is a fetishistic behavior, it is not intrinsic to humans and most cultures do not and have not practised it.
It is one of those things you have grown up watching on the televitz and internalized as " normal."
Prior to the advent of antibiotics, this sort of deliberate contact of the digestive tract was a great way to contract a fatal disease.

Are you an SJW bot? No way you took the time to write this bull shit.

i feel sorry for her. this woman is obviously mentally ill. do you ever wonder who ends up to be those crazy old women? this is one. hopefully she never has offspring. i still feel sorry for her.

I feel sorry for her too.

LOL

Confirmed for unable to progress beyond personal attacks, as already pointed out elsewhere.

tbh his post makes sense to me. i guess i'm a bot though.

You are the only faggot here. Go back to your patriotard sites like Kikebart.

Leave and never come back.

Hilarious!

The minute she said "I want my money back" it was like all of daddy's little girl's privilege came rushing to the forefront, just pure infantile temper tantrum. She felt be harassing a store clerk and victimizing him she was suddenly rebalancing the world by enforcing her "justice" somewhere, tht someone was giving her attention and credence after so sorely coming to blows with a world not build to reinforce her narcissism.

She looks kinda jewish.

In other words, she should be de-existed.

You sound very bitter.

She also screamed about being American and having more right to be there than a foreigner. Struck me as a sexless Tumblr fatass who tried to convert to cuckchan during gamergate and realized it still wouldn't make anyone want to fuck her. She might actually be one of the christcucks who troll here.

This is the definition of sad. Fat, ugly and complaining about people making out? This woman is desperately alone

Also, take a good (blegh) look at her. Her hair looks like it's dyed and her eyebrows look shaved.

Also, anyone have a photo of the "prostitute?"

She needs to be removed from the gene pool.

Nope, but based off the comments on LiveLeak; the guy who posted the video is a Redditor. So just imagine your generic Californian liberal and you have an idea of her appearance.

Or, you know, watching a slut stick her tongue down someone's throat ruined her appetite.
The store is probably liable for allowing lewd behavior on the premises, so a refund is fully justified.
Funny when the white knight puffs up his chest and tries to act all hard, then immediately threatens to call the cops (lol, the real alphas of the state), he and his whore are thenonlymones committing a crime, lewd and lascivious behaviour in a public place.
In fact, his immediate recourse to an authority figure suggests to me that he is probably the SJW.

Found the feminist cunt, triggered by the hate terms used to refer to brazen gashes.

You cannot hide here, because there is no original thought in your NPC heads.

exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

low effort trolling.

I'm telling you, the boy is the SJW, not fat red.
Invoking an authority figure right off the bat is canonical SJW.

There are multiple posts calling for autistic screeching bitch to never reproduce (oy vey goyim stop making white babies under less than ideal circumstances), and even for her to be killed. I am regularly angry at women who exhibit stacy-like behavior. This woman is the opposite of stacy. Her rage likely comes from a subconscious awakening and newfound awareness of the the degeneracy of modern society. She even tells the shitskin to go back to mexico. Tbh if any of you are not touched by insanity at least somewhat you either have life pretty good, or you are just a bluepilled cuck who thinks white women acting like sluts will make it easier for you to get laid.

It's a private business and even if it wasn't kissing in public is fine. Also, doesn't matter if the people doing it were libtards or not, she's clearly the one in the wrong with her idiocy, and I half expect her to be an SJW that, after realizing how stupid she sounded, decided to go all the way and then added that "get out of our country" to make it seem like she was a Trump supporter.

rofl go get laid and shut the fuck up

So do you suppose there's any DOX on this bitch anywhere?

Now you're wasting digits.

those digits, btw, If I was the owner of that business I'd have called the cops on the fat cow and had her hauled out for trespassing.

Call Seaworld. Whales flipping out over humans kissing must be bad PR for them.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought we didn't like public displays of affection for being immoral?

yes, I'm sure the various psychiatrists her parents sent her to have plenty of documents on her.

You're not fooling anyone, you're clearly a shill or an ultra-religious zealot.
Here, get triggered.

Nope.

Welcome to nu-/pol./

Doesn't matter because the behaviour is taking place in public.
You clearly prefer the tummy tingles younger from watching mothers engage in sexual activity over moral decency, you are part of the problem.
This thread highlights a problem with Holla Forums, a huge influx of normalfags who have learned the memes bit have no sense of right-wing ethos whatsoever.
You don't even understand why lewd behaviour is a problem.
You are golems who have learned to parrot memes but still carry the stain of Jewish morality and pop culture.
This is what you get when slutty e-celebs are used as the face of the right.

No. It's like saying that video related is inappropriate. You see what you want to see. Simple. Some anons just see a normal kid having fun while other anons are sweating gallons.

Pretty sure her boyfriend or whatever is a spic so she's getting exactly what she deserves.

You know what, you're right…

This is a nigger tier post. I bet you smoke weed too.

Lewd behaviour is not the same as degenerate. They were a couple.
How do you think humanity lived until today? Hiding in shame for kissing?
Grow up.

Can the mods just pin this thread and turn it into the cuckchan refugee (containment) thread?

This is golden, not even being an SJW, just a mentally unstable overweight cumskin.