Choosing a different word for ''white''

Hi Holla Forums, after watching The century of the self I thought about something;
After WWII,(((Edward Bernays))), changes the word propaganda into public-relations because he believed the word propaganda poluted and seen as something terrible by the public.

White has been put upon us as a label, like the david star was put on the Jew in WWII, isn't it time to get rid of it?

How about we pick a different word for white?

something like;

Might as well make up a word for racism against Europid people

Maybe something like;

Any tips are welcome, I really believe this'll advance the acceptance of white nationalism.

Like;
>hey user, i voted insert leftist party here who did you vote for?
>OMG, I cannot believe you voted for that Europhobic asshole!

It's easy to beat them at their own game this way.

God.

word propaganda was* poluted* slight error there, mb.

Nonsense, I'm proud of being white, and since yoy clearly aren't, you should gtfo

occidental

good idea but lets take it the opposite direction and just call ourselves aryan

/thread.

Nigger, I presume.

OP is your goal with this?
The words still hold their meaning even if you are completely pussyfooting around and take out the word "white" entirely.

Why do we need a new name for our race, what benefit does changing the label have arbitrarily? It seems like a kike kind of trick, way of doing things. If there is a name or label that fits, it will come into use.
We are not niggers who don't know they were kangs or liberals who have to be told who they are, or find themselves somewhere.
We know who we are.

Gooks are "white" according to Jews. Simply European makes much more sense.

"White" seems to be a strictly Americanized racial category. While I'm 100% pro-European solidarity, we shouldn't try to glom all the Euros up together as a single entity; we need to respect their individual ethnonationalisms within the greater European whole. As a Burger, we also need to maintain our own unique conception of white racial identity. Don't buy into the "hurr Americans are deraciated" nonsense. American whites are a unique ethno-category, and while I'm sure most of us would welcome European-heritage immigrants, we're still our own thing, just like the Swiss or Lithuanians are.

nice tits.
shame about the ape-face and shit-color nips.
if it weren't for that, i'd gladly fuel my oven with her and every other nog who associates with her

>Choosing a different word for white
European, dipshit.

If we just change our name, the Jews will leave us alone.

Why are you letting kikes dictate what you use you tremendous faggot? Who gives a shit what they use, you don't change because kikes say something. Fuck off.

I don't like the term "european", maybe try

WESTERN

Germanic

"good"

Take your marxist shit and shove it up your ass.

Western has good connotations. Cowboy independence and spirit. Western peoples, and it gives a good contrast against 'eastern' peoples who are automatically lower.

Nazi

anime

I agree with OP, been saying this for years. The term european is suitable for an all encompassing reference to anyone from europe, but we should definitely scrap "white" in favor of terms that tie races to lands– germanics, alpinids, atlantids, mediterranids, etc.

The jew is actively engaged in effacing our blood ties to our ancestral lands, while carrying on with the illusion of his. If we use the terms, instead of white, we solve the issue of divisive jewish tactics and the overwhelming ignorance of "white" burgers, which is a cringeworthy cancer to racial realism.

European is good, but "white" is frankly fucking stupid, and a huge impediment to nationalism.

OP is right. "white" is a harmful kike meme, it suggests that race is only skin deep, creates division (Italians are not white, goyim) and isolates us.
"Europeans" are a better term.