Senran Kagura

Groping edition

Prepare to laugh at the dindus still triggered by the senrans.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/411830/discussions/0/357287935564001415/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15200460/Stuff/SKSV Body Scales.html
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7642524/SKSV Body Scales.zip
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/04/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-mod-removes-flashes-adds-nipples/
loverslab.com/topic/62947-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-body-scales
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7642524/SKSV Body Scales 1.1.1 - Jiggle Edition!.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hikage probably my favorite
Movesets are largely irrelevant due to how piss easy the whole game is.
Yuzu's POWER FISTS a best though.
Emu is worst girl, I can tolerate the token retard of each group but her being a massive cunt to everyone cements her place as worst.
If actually playing I'll say candy bucket and rifle are the worst movesets though.
Had a good laugh at jojo being in this game.

Also thanks to the user from a previous thread for the term 'happy boobies'. It's such an excellent summary of most of this game.

Happy boobs is pretty much a direct quote from takaki. And yes, SV is ridiculously easy. It direly needs a mod quintupling opponent's health to match the 3DS games.

If only more fights were like final form emu and jojo vs ran.

Is there a decent nude mod yet?

why not quintuple damage instead for all the parties involved

any mods that actually makes the game difficult?

CFW on the 3DS is still pretty new, and barely existent on the Vita, I highly doubt it.

Yea but user wants decent. Right now there's a resolution limit so it's all blurred to an extent

The PC port you dingo

Good god, I love the idea of this series! I fucking wish I had any sort of income whatsoever so I could pick up the pc version.

Fucking hell, it's frustrating sometimes.

True

Find a part time job nigger, at least then you can buy hardware.

Ikaruga
Haruka
Hikage

There are no jobs in my area. It's all fucking dead land and old people here. Even if I could find a job local, I have no car.

Increasing enemy health would help with a different issue (enemies dying too fast for you to fully strip them, especially in frantic mode) but it wouldn't change the difficulty. The problem is that bosses aren't aggressive enough. They actually can put you in decent stunlocks for big chunks of your health when they decide to attack, they just don't constantly pressure you to interrupt your attacks. You can totally break the game with a character like Asuka by repeatedly going charge attack->aerial rave->dash away->charge attack.

Suck dick then, those autism bucks aint going to last forever

hmm, while there is a nude mod that does not require umod, it's not as good as the one that does. Decisions decisions.

Pic related
Anyone fast
Minori and Mirai, I'm not in to children
Anyone slow

So, Estival Versus has some unique items you can only get by participating in online contests, but those contests are locked behind the PS+ paywall along with the actual multiplayer. I let my subscription expire after the games on offer turned to shit and this month it got even worse by offering up Gone fucking Home. What an irritation.

Ah, they ported it to PC? That's a rather odd choice. Must be an attempt to drive up sales out West.

Nah man. Nah.

Polite sage because talk about vidya games

Ryobi and Mirai
Daidouji
Minori is annoying as fuck.

tell me how to properly chain with daidouji i can't seem to pin down rin with a normal string

Impeccable taste.

Ah, I see you are also a connoisseur of the finer things fellow anonymous poster.

Got the game but admittedly haven't played it much; will get back to it once my autism is satiated from clearing the new Witcher 3 DLC.
Anyway, from the little I played, it felt like the AI senrans got hyper armor and nothing seems to stagger. I know some lv1 ninpos can OHKO but I don't have much fun with that. My stupid question is: how to deal with AI senrans by just using the "basic moves"?

Guess what someone figured out how to do.

Now we're cooking.
Is that a completed mod or were you just messing with the models?

you're a big girl

Oh good god, also are there height differences between any of the girls in game? I haven't noticed yet.

I didn't mean to imply it was I who figured it out.
steamcommunity.com/app/411830/discussions/0/357287935564001415/
It's all hex-editing one file in the game.

holy shit that is ridiculous

I hate fighting against this bitch the most.
But god damn that outfit

How come no one likes vanilla girl?

Nice. Thanks for sharing anyway.

I don't think there's much of a difference apart from Daidouji, Rin and Mirai. What would be the point anyways? They're all small.
Daidouji is fucking 1,70 metres tall

vanilla is always good but i prefer chocolate

i also want to bully murakumo with headpats (murakumo voice actress is ika musume fyi)

Seriously, the graphics definitely needed an upgrade in the gloss department just for her.

Can you modify butts?

Hips and groin are values, but I don't know how they exactly affect the characters.

I bought this game just because she was on the title.

Eh not that I really care, I just didn't know if the devs cared enough to actually put that in. Doesn't matter because now some modder will

So, anyone have any custom outfits for their senrans they are particularly fond of?

you have to mess around with hips/groin/thighs to get butts bigger

Yozu or Ikaruga.
Either Murakumo's or Daidouji's.
Emu and Ryoubi.
Frantic mode Shiki.
Hebijo is the worst school. Prove me wrong.

Am I the only one who can't play these games without getting an erection? and also crying?

Mirai is cute!

I want to knock her up so her boobs will grow.

if its been more than a couple days since i last fapped then yea on both

How? I do it at least 2-3 times everyday.

Not him, but some days you just can't, you know? Too busy or too tired. Other days I've broken 10 though

you work out, or in my case i just go to work and load trucks for 10 hours and that gets most of my frustration out.
but on days off its 2-3 times

Freaks. How can you be a true 2D lover, if you don't cum to at least one beautiful 2D maiden everyday? Posers.

In my defense, I'm still in training I don't hit wizardry for another 3 months

A succubus stole mine and i haven't got any since. otherwise i would have become a wizard 3 years ago

You don't belong.

The fiends just wanted your mana, after they got it they no longer had any interest. I'm sorry for your loss brother, but even if the power eludes you, there is still hope in treading the path of love for 2D purity.

No, there isn't. He is done. A fucking betraying scumbag.

We've all been young and made mistakes of varying types and degrees. What's important is learning from them and growing into better people.

No. No we have not. What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't even touched a female since elementary school that wasn't my mom.

What did she mean by this?

I didn't mean that we've all made THAT mistake, just that mistakes in general are a part of life and how we grow. For example, I made the mistake of buying Persona 3 assuming it would be as good as the originals, only to be sorely and completely devastated, but I learned from that enough to know not to bother with 4 and 5.

There is ONE mistake that is unforgivable. I don't care if user killed some one, sells children into sex-slavery or backed Mighty number 9 on kickstarter. There is ONE thing that can not and shall not be forgiven.

Opposite actually, I have a hard time bonering since everything is so cute and happy.

I've spent the last 5-6 years fapping to rape almost exclusively.

Only played the 3DS games. I don't know If I should try to 100% everything in Burst or if I should give up and skip straight over to Deep Crimson.

Burst would have been a lot more bearable if it was a little slower. Like, Final Fight slow, so you can at least see everything that's freaking happening.

I would say that the only way to know the true extent of the wickedness of the 3DPD is to suffer their evil directly, and thus those that learn of it and seek redemption are among the most devout. Their bodies may be soiled, but their souls are at least salvageable. Though I'm glad to hear you say that, because I backed MN9I'm so sorry

Had 3D before. Could have died. Didn't die. Probably won't seek 3D again until I can be sure I can circumvent anything and everything they'll throw at me.

Burst I think is mostly worth playing for it's story. DC gameplay is a lot better.

You should have died.

That's complete piss and you know it, you pillock.

Anyone know what 'Senran Kagura' actually means? Kagura is apparently the highest shinobi rank, as well as the name of a character. What's a Senran though?

Not at all. People can change, they can learn and grow and improve. I believe in that possibility.

Of course, I'm sure a lot of us know this and have experienced it first hand. Needs to calm down his weapons-grade autism.

Titty

PerplexedDoctorInGraveyard.jpg

The kanji it's written with are flash (like "in a flash") and chaos. It's also a pun on a word pronounced the same way but spelled with the kanji 戦乱, which refers to conflict/war/etc.

To be fair he's probably just being ironic, but, well…

I'm really not.

閃乱カグラ is the kanji off kikepedia
(戦乱) せんらん: War; disturbances according to jsho

Dunno if I'm doing it out of pity or because I actually like her. Then again I like Asuka a lot, her squeaky voice is disarming and adorable. Hikage is my favorite, though.

Where did you buy it? I also want one.

My worst girl nigga. Go to Amiami. I don't think Minori will run out any day soon. If you want another girl and they're not available in Amiami, try your luck in Mandarake, Hobby Stock, or Heaven forbid, Amazon/eBay, but keep a sharp eye for Chinese shit.

I used to say Kat but Murasaki is giving her a run for her money. What the fuck did they do to Kat in SV anyway? She's not nearly this bad in Burst or SK2.

Ryouna has be best moveset but the worst costumes, it's a crying shame.

Haruka now and forever worst girl.

Hibari as she's a fucking idiot who can't fight for shit. I love fighting her though, can't get enough of hurting her.

but that's wrong

I'm not judging her in game effectiveness I just think she has the worst moveset because her attacks look stupid.

They look cute.

I've never loved and hated someone so much.

That would go against the laws of the universe.

Step your game up.
100% and straight As across the board for everyone.

Hope it isn't the same value.

Yuzu is shit. Too much lag in between attacks.

I feel morbid curiosity about Harasaki ever considering doing something similar to this doujin, but with the Senran Kagura girls, with them finishing each other with Fatalities based on their fighting styles or Super Secret Ninja Arts. Like Murakumo's wolves devouring the other girl, Hibari roasting someone with her thunder or Haruka melting someone with her vials.

If anything, Hibari would crush people with her giant rear while Haruka would use a vial of some drug to cause such a severe bout of arousal that it kills.

Oh yes please.

I can imagine Hikage going berserk and chopping up the girl, maybe even takes out a bite in her frenzy.
Minori doing her cake hamster wheel and runs over the other girl, blood and guts splattered, and have her take a bite out of the bloodied cake for extra edge.
Murasaki going REEEEEEEE and melts the other girl's skin with the waves.
Asuka's frog smacking the other girl with the pipe to a bloody pulp or sending ljmbs flying.
Yozakura crushing the girl's head/body between her fists, or casually flicking the head like a marble.

I love Titty Ninjas but I also feel curiosity for this.

Is that your fetish?

That is true, but increasing enemy health would make battles less disappointingly short, would fix the clothing problem, and would be easy enough to do. Reworking the AI would probably be one ferocious bitch of a challenge.

any lewd 3D shitty videos?

She is certainly better in 2, but how is she terrible here ? Her breach art is savage.

you forgot this

Haruka
Ryouna
Ryoubi
Ryoubi

Is there any girl in Senran kagura who thinks Farts are funny? Do any of the games show the girls farting?

delete this

You left out Mirai and her useless spread & backstepping.
I love the girl but I hate using her in this game.

She'll never be Grenade Launcher Mirai. That shit was cool.

Any girl you liked at first but then disliked? To me it's Yagyuu. I liked her fluffy, warm design and how Asuka described her as the most promising, serious of the group, plus she was really good in Burst, but she's pretty much turned into Hibari's designated cheerleader. At least Haruka can tease the other girls or can do some planning if she's not schlicking over Hibari, but Yagyuu doesn't even have that.

Hard to top the SK2 movesets and their unique traits.

Maybe Asuka, in that there's nothing wrong with her per se, but her being shoehorned into the leader role can get annoying at times. Homura, Miyabi and Yumi work as leaders, but for Asuka it's pure contrivance and hanzô privilege

I fucking hate Hibari with every inch of my body.

Why?

Because she´s not only dumb but also retarded and her moveset sucks ass. Also that voice infuriates me.

You're gonna love Minori then.

Launchers break armor, just use the shortest string possible into a launcher.

those are some big boobs

She´s 2nd place-

Have 3D, she likes 2D titties too. Not sure how to proceed.

But I can appreciate the paraphrasing

Game is solid in terms of controls, shame it's too easy

It's an awkward phrase to directly translate, and so I figured if i was going to get creative anyway I might as well make it a little more positive as opposed to the decidedly pessimistic view Char had at the time of the line

Also you are a classy gentleman with the best taste in Suits

If you mess too much with the values, the front will look unnatural, but wide hips work pretty well if you ignore them clipping through every single skirt in the game.

If I remember correctly, then it roughly translate to divine war dance, or dance of/for the war gods or something in that vein.

That's why each group catchphrase have something to do with dance.

Could the face be modded at some point?

No, this calls for a thread deletion

Wanna slap her to death with your dick?
No hate fuck

Praise your soul, user.

Whatever term helps you come to terms with your lightweight fat fetish.

What's going on in this thread?

Also, Ikaruga best girl

I just realized this should be just as possible in Estival Versus.
Hope SV does well enough so that it gets ported too so I can make everyone but pics related flat or tiny chested with Mirai and Kagura being gigantic.

Actually, there's an issue with Mirai in EV where her tits, when enlarged, can do weird things after her clothes explode off. Her model is probably different in some way because she's flat.

that guy should be erased from the universe

I mean SV.

If I had started with hanzo or hebeji's stories I think I would have liked this game a lot less, holy shit it just keeps going down hill.

Just wait till you get Crimson Squad. Then it'll be less disappointing.

I'm skipping every dialogue at this point so hopefully it will be over soon.

I've been terrified of using them after what happened last time, are they still broken or have they been fixed?

Why does everyone keep bitching over the new hebijo story ? I saw nothing wrong with it.

Too many unhappy boobies.

Are you that one guy who argued that its edgy because you just feel its edgy? I remember a discussion in an earlier thread about one guy who got utterly destroyed when trying to claim it was edgy.

I typed up a not-so-short guide to editing character proportion, so you may fill your game with happy boobs of your own design.

- First, get HxD. Open it. Open script/player/plbodyscl.bin. Back the file up. Set Bytes Per Row to 24.
- You'll have to work with Hexadecimal Numbers. This means that there's more digits after 0 to 9, which are the letters A to F, and only after that you get to 10. Look it up if you have to, but all you have to understand is that if you want to try a higher number than 90 you can use A0, or B0.
- Keep this link in a tab: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15200460/Stuff/SKSV Body Scales.html
- Decide on a ninja to fiddle with, look up their Hex offset at the bottom of the linked table. Hit Ctrl+G and punch in that value.
- If your Bytes/Row are at 24, the 16 rows below the line you're in now will contain the body scaling parameters of your character. Look up the order, names and effects below, but keep reading first for the explanation how the rows are formatted.
- Every row has six groups of four pairs of numbers, or letters. Those pairs are also known as Bytes. The ONLY bytes you need to care about are in the columns 0A, 0E and 12, those are, in order, Height Scaling, Width Scaling and Depth Scaling of a given body part.
- Changing the height scaling for core body parts can lead to weird effects. The only time you might want to also rescale height is when scaling tits or head.

Explanation of the 16 rows in order:

I haven't found any way to change the upper arms for some inane reason.

Part 2, for post length reasons

If you're too retarded to understand the method, or don't want to spend an entire afternoon getting the ass just right, this is my body preset:

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 9D 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8C 3F 00 00 70 3F 00 00 90 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 85 3F 00 00 7C 3F 00 00 86 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7C 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 7A 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 70 3F 00 00 70 3F 00 00 70 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 70 3F 00 00 70 3F 00 00 70 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8A 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 88 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8A 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 88 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00

Don't fucking panic. To use it, as above, find the Hex offset of the Senran you want to Kagura and punch it into the program. Move your cursor two lines down and all the way to the left. Mark EXACTLY fifteen lines, and paste this horrible barf of numbers. If you did it wrong, the program will bitch about changing the file size, cancel and try again. Start the game and enjoy.
Note: This is for Ikaruga, so it uses Ikaruga's chest size. You will have to change it manually if that isn't to your taste.

Okay user.

Projecting a bit hard there aren't you? I was just asking the other guy a question.

He was a different guy, right 019c56?

No, it's edgy because all the characters are brooding, angry and kill all the other characters. It's the very definition of edge. I have no idea what internet argument you're talking about, but if you're going to replace one subjective opinion with another then it probably wasn't the "epic beatdown" you claim it was.

lol

Confirmed for not playing the game.

Several of us were in the other thread. He pretty cleanly explained the parts that seemed over the top and made it less 'I am a villainess with power' and more 'I'm a 12 year old on deviantart and this is my OC'. The only rebuttal I saw was 'but it's not!' Which isn't really a rebuttal.

I dunno lad, seeing a ninja school actually succeed at being shinobi as defined by the senran kagura world is refreshing to me. I mean I wouldn't want the whole series to be that, but one of the schools being actually on top of things is good in my book.
Also I don't remember SK2 being all that much more lighthearted aside from two or three breaks in the overall story.

Ryobi and Ryona WERE brooding and they were planning to kill the fellow members of their team. Just because the ending decided to get all sentimental doesn't excuse the preceding 95% of the story.

I finished the game without ever using the ultimate art or whatever it's called, the prerequisites is a bit too much for it to be all that useful, taking damage deliberately just to use it seems like something i shouldn't have to do.

I don't know why you're strawmanning on that but as I said: Confirmed for not playing the game.

The only reason to do it is to strip a girl fully naked in the match.

You are either trolling or are actually retarded at this point.

Of course user, just like anyone else who doesn't share all your opinions.

Still: Confirmed for not playing the game.

That's nice and all but since it's censored it's hardly worth the effort, hardly worth it if it was uncensored too considering how brief the scenes are. Are you guaranteed A ranking or something?

The ryou sisters aren't any more brooding than the rest of the damn cast, fucking everybody has a dark as muh soul backstory. They have plenty of fun moments too. It's just that they actually do something about it.
So, I'm going to agree with this guy.

I completed all four stories.

New Hebijo's was the worst.

It was edgy.

Deal with it fag.

Sure you did. :^)

Having a tragic backstory doesn't make you edgy. Wanting to kill a bunch of people because of yoru tragic backstory can. See the Hanzou girls. Plenty of tragedy in their backstories. Perfectly cheerful kids.

Why?

Miyabi is a wheelchair watching Hebijo get destroyed at the end of of Burst.

Imu wants to fuck her.

Miyabi breaks out of her catatonia is all like "I will rebuild Hebijo!"

Imu wants to fuck her.

Imu and Miyabi requit Imu's hiki sister who has magic despair powers. Imu's never manifested. YET (dun dun dun). Imu's sister just wants to stay in her room.

Then two ex gessen girls (ryona and Ryobi) join the team, but the secretly want to kill the new Hibijo girls because their sister died.

They decide hunt down the ex-hebijo renegades.

BUT FIRST they need to kill the other two school.

Then the kill the Hanzou girls (sans Ikaruga who runs away) and tell them it's "nothing personell kid".

Then they kill Gessen too.

Then the kill the renegades and Ikaruga dies of her wounds trying to warn Yomi.

Then in the last chapter Ryobi and Ryona enact their plan to kill everyone. Ryobi takes a shot, but Murasaki takes the bullet. Imu's despair powers activate and she starts rampaging. Miyabi calms her down with fighting.

Imu wants to fuck her.

Everyone including Murasaki somehow survives and discover the power of friendship just in time to do a happy pose shot. Only took two thirds of the cast dying to get there.

So yeah, I played it. It was pretty shit. The New Hebijo girl's personalities all come out better in the other stories when their more fun quirks aren't eclipsed by their generic smouldering rage.

Because it's the steam release.

Do you always get this buttblasted when you get called out for saying something stupid and wrong?

The different schools have a nice contrast between each other. I wouldn't expect the evil school to be characterized any other way, especially because it makes the light of Hanzo shine all the brighter.

No, I just always correct incorrect statements. You said somethign wrong: I hadn't played it. I told you otherwise. Why is it so hard for you to accept that someone who has also played the game came to a different conclusion than you?

True, but even the darker Crimson girls don't have the edge Miyabi's crew did.

Guess the modder never got that far as to replace those textures.

Seems like you made a spelling mistake there friend.

Made plenty in my previous posts, too. Not exactly double checking all my typing here. Is that..really where you're going to go with this?

Stop feeding.

Well if you weren't in an autistic rage you would probably have caught on to the fact that I'm not taking you seriously as you clearly haven't played the game.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But I guess he really is just a troll.

Calm the fuck down ya silly goose.

Dude I literally posted the same thing 3 times and even went so far as to post a ":^)" to show I was making fun of you because its extremely clear you haven't played the game.

Answer me this seriously, do you have autism or some other social disability that can explain how you could possibly not understand that the conversation was over?

Or you know, we can just use the simplified script someone made and posted on the steam discussion page

Here's the file that guy made. Place it in the same folder with plbodyscl.bin (unedited before)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7642524/SKSV Body Scales.zip

All I was doing was replying. I won't any more, though, since it's pointless to argue with a troll. But exactly makes you think I'm not calm?

That's a better solution if you aren't possessed by autism. You do have more options if you learn how to hex edit until a more detailed utility crops up in a few days

I'm still not sure why so many people want to edit the Senrans' body sizes. It's all the mod thread's been talking about on loverslab for the last few days. I guess it's kind of funny.

To be honest, tits and all are nice, but it starts being overwhelming after a while.
You wouldn't belive how happy i was when i saw that Dadoji's Jotaro cosplay outfit had actual fucking trousers

Forget the tits, big heads are all the rage.

Thanks.

Need big arms too for true DK Mode.

I downloaded the shitty animu. What am I in for

2ez4u (press right on mission select for hardmode), and also pretty responsive controls

The anime is basically just kind of a abridged version of Burst.

Read nigga, read

A retelling of burst' story, and Asuka being afraid of frogs. Worth watching IMO. The second ED song is also pretty nice.

Because it goes against the laws that make up reality.

And everyone one of us that saw the post should put down so that no one remembers in case of asspull by god lets someone remembers any bit.

That's DQ dragon for "I spent all your boob money on breast reduction surgery for you"

Fanservice

Fuck me getting Junji Ito flashbacks
no

i cant wait for Mirai to expand her dong :^)

Be careful about what you think about user or you might wake up to find yourself in one.

Most people who love video games also love mecha, it's only natural.

She's pretty great, though of the girls I actually know I prefer Hikage, dat dryness combined with the Kansai-ben. Katsu-nee is also high up there.

….The hell Hitler come from?

I wonder who Hitlers favourite Senran would be.

Definitely Mirai

I'm getting used to that anyway.

Mirai for being a Germanboo, Yomi/Ryouna/Kat appearance-wise

Yomi looks the part, has some Ninja Arts named after Norse mythology, and might as well be vegetarian.

Probably in one of the other scrolls but here's one all by her retarded self.

Deep Crimson still has the best transformations.

Mirai smacking herself on the chin never fails to make me laugh.

Your mother.

Why is all of the crimson squad just so likeable?
In contrast to the other schools, that have their ups and downs. I just can't find a reason to hate on, or simply dislike, any of the girls in this one.

stupid flag

So where does one find mods for the steam release?

a crime against humanity

wew flag

lewdgamer.com/2016/06/04/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-mod-removes-flashes-adds-nipples/ So are these the best nude mods? Those nipples don't look so great.

That post is pretty old already, I think some progress has been made in the past week, but not necessarily much.

The official boobie ninja school of Holla Forums.

user, c'mon. You know the reason.

I like them all except the Mikagura Sisters. Renka was too bland and weak to reign in the other two, Kafuru is a cunt, and Hanabi is like one of those retards that doesn't know its own strength so you have to kill it for the sake of public safety. Aside from that, every faction has some great girls and some not so great (Hibari, Minori, I'm looking at you).

You can love and hate whatever you want but don't be talkin' shit about Ouroboros Squad.

CUT DOWN ONE BUST; TWO WILL SWELL IN ITS PLACE!

Well, they were the original villains, and it is well known that the villains often end up being the likeable ones. Plus the original hebijo arc was pretty much "let's do our best to make 'good and evil shinobi' lose all meaning". Good shinobi just means government bloodhound while evil shinobi were the house of the downtrodden that didn't really give a shit about rules. I oversimplify of course, but the whole dynamic made Burst a love letter to hebijo basically. It also has Mirai being the POV protag for the most part, which explains the miraifags.

Shinovi Versus meanwhile has Gessen and New Hebijo be more all-business than the originals, like they needed actual ninja schools after hanzo and hebijo turning into a pure power of friendship lab. Like Miyabi squad or not, but they're no denying their arc is more a serious ninja drama than charming snek grill shenanigans. Gessen has more fluff, but at their core they're also seriously inclined.

While it did start hamming it up, Gessen actually got into some serious stuff. I can even forgive it slowly turning into power of friendship, felt like the charactersgrew.

Hebijo on the other hand had nothing going on at all until the last second where they wedged in some power of evil friendship it.

I'd honestly have given it less flak had everyone but Miyabi stayed fucking dead and she actually LEARNED something.

Explain to me the appeal of this game Holla Forums. I downloaded the PC port and played a few missions and so far the combat system isn't that great compared to say DMC3/4 while the dialogue is nothing to write home about either.

Is the appeal only in the titty ninjas doing titty ninja things while you end up fapping 3 times a day to this game/fan art?

The PC port is of I think one of the Vita titles? Those play more like Musou games, whereas the 3DS ones play like classic beat 'em ups. The writing is pretty good but I can't speak on how good it is in English, so if you can't read Japanese, you might be fucked on that front

The person who made this updated the utility with the option of being able to change jiggleness of tiddy, and also made a thread on loverslab. I found it to be currently broken (for me at least) because it checks the script/player/script/player path which dosen't and never existed instead of script/player

loverslab.com/topic/62947-senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-body-scales

I can't wait for the day where someone makes all-in-one utility like this for all the scrublords (like me) who cannot into hex editing

But do you like the characters? Is the game fun? If you answer no to these, it's probably not for you. It's one of the only musou games I've played an enjoyed for mindless smashing, and I enjoy most of the girl's personalities. Also playing dressup with the girls is nice.

Engrish translation and playing with a keyboard rather than a controller. No, I don't hate myself.

I'm only 4 missions in what I can only assume the default/vanilla school story, too early to say. I do like the visual design if that's what you're asking.

In a weird, "no-one must know my secret" kind of way yeah. Mashing out combos and lewd stripping a la Akiba's Trip is definitely enjoyable.

I've played some Dynasty Warriors and Orochi but that was years and years ago so I can't really compare Senran Kagura to those since I simply can't remember them too well apart from feeling like a footsoldier genocide simulator.

Mashing always gets you an A+.
This game isn't even a game.

That's what I was afraid of, I'd assume the translation is shit. You're better off playing the original.

Ok?

I can speak English, Russian and French more or less fluently and I really can't be fucked learning another language to fully experience a titty ninja game.

Honestly though, how much can a translation ruin the oppai jokes and a story in an ecchi game?

I wouldn't say to do it for just one game, but considering video games are pretty much an exclusively Japanese thing these days, it's a solid investment if you're at all into them.

It's not award winning writing for sure but it's actually pretty solid and good at delivering an emotional story IMO. Even if it were just titty jokes though, I wouldn't put it past localizers to fuck it up still somehow.

Checked

Checked

Push right on the mission select screen to choose Hard Mode. It'll help a bit. The only real difficulty you'll encounter is multiplayer, but it hasn't really taken off on the PC like it did on the Vita.

The Multiplayer is so fun, but the Parry game is too strong, you parry you win is how it feels especially playing as Daidouji who builds meter at speeds that are breaking some limit somewhere and the super with a 2 scroll cost is a 90-100%

Timing the parry isn't even an issue because the instant they see you they're going to attack for 99% of players which makes it pretty easy to time.

Those are some nice digits user.

Training that button-mash instinct out of people is the difficult part, since the game doesn't really punish you for it at all, even on Hard Mode except a little during the extra duel. If SV had a Very Hard mode it'd help a lot in making its mechanics worth learning outside of multiplayer.

Is Estival Versus multiplayer a thing that people do?

Is she in game or is she DLC?

Haven't gotten around to EV yet, maybe someone else knows.

Daidouji was DLC for the Vita but she's included for free on the PC.

I thought PC was Shinovi Versus not Estival?

It is, the PC version is a port of Shinovi Versus. Estival Versus came out for the Vita and PS4 a little while ago in America, I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

She's DLC on the Vita version but in the main game for the PC version.

She's pretty cheap in the store, I hear people say the other DLC character Rin is more broken but her big attack feels like it's telegraphed for days making it easy to parry so I'd say she's only good on a low level or when the other 3 fight each other not knowing what she'll do when they're not tag teaming her while Daidouji has 2-3 hits of armor on attacks and hits like a truck (again all while building easy meter for the seemingly instant kill level 2 super).

Cheap in the in game store* (you do still have to buy her first in the vita version)

I want to bully Daidouji

they are both free in estival

True. We still got niggaz playing it online?

I can't even figure out how to buy her as DLC on the vita. Fucking jap game UIs

go away dobson

Have you ever fapped after a day or two of holding off? It feels so much better.

Why though

Only twice, yeah it's good but I can't do it.

Slightly better than musou combat with decent characters and lewds. The story is bad mostly but the character interactions make up for it.

Became a habit, been trying to break it. Along with fapping 4-7 times a day.

is that even possible?

yeah with kisses, hand holding and groping

Reupload for those who cannot get arsed into making an account on loverslab

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7642524/SKSV Body Scales 1.1.1 - Jiggle Edition!.zip

Maybe I'm a retard but how do I access the storefront to buy characters? The shop in game doesn't seem to have it. The PSN store option took me to nothing. I don't get it. How do I do this?

The buyable characters are in the store's school uniform tab for some reason.

why

Gessen is a cram school so it wouldn't be surprising they're teachers pets while I can see Hebijo trying to get the most Donte of the Donte in an attempt to not replicate original Hebijo.

If she's not already in Estival Versus, she's free since I remember them saying that at some point and I doubt XSeed would change that. Her and Rin were only ever buyable DLC in Shinovi Versus on the DS.

I hope they figure out how to put clothing on character models you can play as.

One thing you can bet on is that if they're not doing it; someone else is.

I meant Vita.

Man. I cannot figure this game out.

So when can I actually select my girl? I pick one, and then I go into a mission and I play whoever they fuckin' tell me to. Except nothing is indicated in the menus/UI.

Also the amount of dialogue. This shit is the Macbeth of titty ninja games.

The first time you play a mission you have to play as a specific girl, but you can replay it as anyone.

why do you do this to me?

Because you touch yourself.

Other question: When I hit Missions I'm offered Kagura Millenium Festival, Shinobi Girl's Heart and Special Missions. What's up with those?

C'mon man the game DOES tell you what those are.

Story/sidequests/challenges

Millennium Festival is the main story, Shinobi Girl's Heart are personal side stories for each character (usually about some silly adventure) and Special Missions are challenges.

kagura millenium festivl is the main story. the other 2 are side stuff

Does it? I know I gotta unlock all the Shinobi Girl's Heart stuff.

Guess I've got no choice…

Why the fuck is Hebijo under Miyaba so edgy? She's also Donte/Zero/Shadow The Hedgehog levels of edge.

Careful, there's an user here that doesn't like it when you call his waifu edgy.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, she's the cutest little edgelord.

It does lead to some horrible clipping if you increase her boobs past apples

She is edgy, it's just a bit stupid to say it like it's an awful thing, and especially to compare it to ruin-the-damn-game figureheads. Senran was full of edge from the get go, just watch the Crimson girls trailer from Burst. Miyabi just runs with it and does her damn job as a titty ninja.

Why hasn't anyone posted what they've done with the ability to fuck with the character models?

whats your excuse user?

Because I own a Daki of my actual waifu and I'd have to buy another pillow to go with the case.

Alright I'll bite. Here, I used that program some guy from the steam forums made to screw around with Icaruga and make her giant. Im gonna try and see if it works in reverse too next time and make mini senrans.

Woops, those were the thumbnail versions of the screenshots. Well whatever, you can still get the idea what the model editor can do.

Post normal sizes!
Why do people have thumbnail versions of pics, is it some meme I missed? Second place this has happened.

Because I have a waifu.

Pretty please?!

Steam automatically creates a thumbnail of any screenshot, presumably to optimize their screenshot management window. I don't get how anybody would get lost in that thumbnail folder though.

I don't hate the idea of dakis or anything, but doesn't any old long pillow and imagination work just as well ?

The fabric used with Daki prints are really good.
Plus you have erotic art right there in front of you so you don't have to think. It feels really nice sleeping with one.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Wanna see this hit 300.

How was Bon Appétit ? Worth expecting a PC port ?

it's garbage. it just barely qualifies as a game

How so ? Is it just a VN ? No content ?

It's about the most absolutely bareboned rhythm game I've ever seen.

The nude dessert scenes are pretty hot, but you don't need to buy the game to see those. I'm sure there are youtube videos.

Yozakura > Yomi > Ikaruga > Asuka > Else

It was a fierce competition between Yozakura and Yomi for top spot, but Yozakura comes from a big family and is good with kids, making her the best marriage material. I also like kimonos and midriff-baring outfits, and she has a lethal combination of both.

I really like her gauntlets

Screencapping an image on Steam creates a normal sized one and a thumbnail.

How do move the camera in the dressing room? The only thing I've been able to do is zooming in and out.

lewd

It's like you want the worst

I want a large and stable family

Yozas gonna pork out and ride your ass while your children are break your vidja and your heart by playing mobile.

children break all your vidja
Must still be a little sleepy.

Miyabi
Yagyu
Minori
Minori

Just started the series, got estival on the vita.
Im enjoying yagyu's moveset the most, sucks the west didn't get the ikkitousen dlc.

I got daidouji just from updating my vita copy.