Voice Actors listing credits on "Devil May Cry 5 already

Voice Actors listing credits on "Devil May Cry 5 already

nichegamer.com/2016/06/09/voice-actor-lists-devil-may-cry-5-on-resume/

Do you feel it user?

Cuhrayzee is coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=28m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I too cannot wait to play DmC2: Generations. I wonder what wacky adventures the two Dante's will have.

ruining yet another classic

just look at how the voice acting in DmC turned out

DmC2 is an impossibility at this point. You'll have to find stronger bait.

Is this bait? The games have always had voice acting.

user, your nurse is calling for you.

This is Capcom we're talking about, they'll find some way to fuck it up.
Microtransactions maybe?
Blood and Gore DLC
Donte voice pack
It's inevitable that they'll screw up

you call this acting?

Fucking rad. But which boy(s) did he voice?

Oh shit, this was a real game?

Let's all rev up that meme magic and hope for the best
while preparing for the worst

I said they had voice acting, not that it was good. At least in regards to the first game.

Oh, I have one
DmC: The MMO
DmC: The Mobile App
DmC 5: The expansion for Dragons Dogma Online

What a sexist fucking toy, ugh

I allowed myself to get excited for SFV thinking capcom had learned its lesson, I will not get hype for DMC5.

Censorship
DLC
Microtransactions

All these things capcom does and all these things will ruin a game.

DMC MMO COULD be cool if not only for the novelty of being the only MMO to ever have good combat.

too bad this one failed

He's not gonna be Sparda.

Here comes the shitposters

Here comes the Virtue Signalers

GOOD DAY

u wot m8

Also I've never played DmC, but my friend gave me DmC 3. Should I play that first or just start from the beginning

It's DMC. DmC is what we call that shitty Ninja Theory reboot.
You could play it in any order you want (Skip 2, it sucks shit), but after playing DMC3 the first is going to feel kinda clunky. DMC4 is amazing massive amounts of backtracking aside.

3 is a prequel so go with whatever. Goes 3->1->4->2 IIRC. Skip 2

Hate to brake it to you OP but that that leak is false.

I want to believe, but the comments section in that article seems to disagree that this means anything.

Nice I'll just go through chronologically then

REMINDER THAT CRAPCOM WITHOUT KAMIYA WILL NEVER MAKE A DMC AS GOOD AS BAYO

There's an annoying amount of rumors when it comes to Devil May Cry. I feel it's gone this way since the "cuhrayzee" community festered and rotted on /vg/ from shitposters and idiots joining.

The other day I watched an interview from Dante's actor that contradicts the rumor that DMC4 was half of a game.

Well it's pretty evident that it isn't finished. The backtracking through Nero's levels as Dante will tell anyone that the game isn't finished. There isn't a whole lot of information that is publicly available that can be used to confirm or deny the rumor. For instance it's commonly stated that DMC4 went from a two year dev cycle to a one year dev cycle but I've never seen any public statements about DMC4's initial development time listed anywhere or anything about it getting cut.

Do you have a link to the interview you mentioned?

it's been that way since FUCK YOU

youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=28m5s
A man in the audience asks if the game was half of what it was.

I could believe that but at the same time, Dante is far more complex and has more weapons than Nero. A great deal of that is lifted from DMC3 but there's still a lot in between DMC3 Dante and DMC4 Dante that they would have had to create. And all of that in between work would be more work than Nero would have been. He had to have been originally intended to be in the game, in which case it's hard to imagine why they had Dante just go backwards through Nero's levels.

4 is easier to get into for newcomers
3 is the better game

If you play 3, do it with the style switcher mod

I know that in the concept art books for DMC4 there are quite a few unused concepts for bosses and enemies that never made it in.

You don't need dodging on normal enemies since you can stunlock them. So far only the bosses have been somewhat entertaining except for that shitty giant owl.
Before you all chimp out about in depth combat, how much of this combat do you have to learn to actually complete the game? God hand made me learn alot of shit in order to continue but this game doesn't require more than dodge knowledge.

Like what?
There's still some differences like charged shot being rebound from Gunslinger to a standard gun move. And Gilgamesh as an improved Ifrit/Beowulf.

Additionally, Dante could've been entirely intended as a boss. Who knows on that end.

1 has aged a lot.

You do not need to know the advanced stuff for your first playthrough in 3 or 4, except on the higher difficulties.

Its all about being stylish, at higher skill levels you could completely replace the health bar with the style meter.

The enemies and bosses aren't difficult, except maybe for boss Dante in 4, but its difficult to get good at the game

Making a boss playable isn't as much effort as it sounds.

On the other hand, some of the game's files have gaps in numbering. Could be for any reason, but it could mean things were deleted. Both stages and enemies have said gaps.

So it's all about challenging yourself with restrictions? I usually have to restrict myself in the games i play today and i go into older games to have a real challenge.

You'd need to play on the harder difficulties for a challenge, but I don't think you can unlock them without playing through first.

Also, posting some random Dante.

You do not need to put any restrictions on yourself, its more about first learning to rise the style meter to max fast, then about just looking cool.

The main difficulty comes from the amount of inputs and the speed required to execute them, as well as creativity when it comes to making up combos.

I've been excited to play DMC for years so i'll try to muscle through these first games to unlock hard modes.

Not restrictions, just doing cool things.

Pretty much. My point is that all of that is still more than what Nero has and it's why I believe Dante wasn't just chucked in. I think they intended to do more with him but ultimately had to make some sort of compromise down the line.

DMC3 was done without Kamiya

Oh, I love memes!
Anything lulzy or epic or comfy
Anything CUHRAZY or user or cap worthy
Yes, I love memes

If you really want to see something epic, look at this!
I have here a collage of a truly epic thread
If that doesn't sate you, I can repost some more
A gift from the anons in the ylyl threads
I love it because it's memes!

Oh, I love memes!
Yes, I love memes

Here's some more epic stuff!
I have here some Pooh's Baseball memes thirteen months old
I made them into banners and put them on Holla Forums
People tell me it's gay but I think it's epic!
I love it because it's memes!

Oh, I love memes!
Yes, I love memes

Now look at the rest of these memes.
I've a TRIGGERED reaction image
And a pic of Jontron
Some grammar errors in anime subs
And I am delighted to call them OC!
I love them because they're memes!

Oh, I love memes!
Yes, I love memes

This retard thinks Kamiya made DMC3/4…

No its about having fun instead of min/maxing like an autist.

Kamiya is overrated and his more notable brainchilds are more God Hand, Okami, and Viewtiful Joe than Devil May Cry 1. Bayonetta, while good, is still not as good as DMC3 or 4.

Smart thinking user. Though that was for the fighting game cash cow, I don't see that shit in Monster Hunter. yet

Why when DMC 3 and 4 are better both, there isn't even a bayonetta with a stable framerate.

I know Hidiki didn't develop 3 or 4 but why would they need him to direct one when others have surpassed what even more recently made.

Honestly speaking though, leaderboards for style points might be neato.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm hyped for E3

they got rid of inafune which was the guy who suggested DmC in the first place.

God Hand was by Mikami