Have you bought bloodbornestation?

have you bought bloodbornestation?
are you going to buy new version of ps4? im rly thinking about it there is few games even right now that id like to play like bloodborne, destiny, yakuza 0 and 6, dragon quest builders, gran turismo 7, nier automata and i also praying for monster hunter because so many retards bought that shitty console that capcom should think about it shouldnt they?
lets talk about it what we know before e3? price? release?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HZ42K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and I regret it.

Fuck no. I have my PS4, its plays shit like bloodborne, FFXIV and MGSV, i am no more paying for an upgrade designed for VR than i was sold on a new 3DS which still fucking NOBODY i know bought one of those things.

If it aint broke and its still getting games theres no reason to get rid of your current one unless you think wagglan 2.0 is the future.

Oddly enough the people that think that can never actually name a single VR game worth buying the hardware for.

I'll stick to my weebshit like atelier and disgaea think you very much.

no, sage for shitty thread

Seriously? Also:

Ye, impulse Bought it to see if Infamous SS was really that bad since i liked the previous ones. It was.

Then Bloodborne came so i got some milage from it at least, but i kinda regret buying it so im obviously not planning on buying another.

What is it exactly you're expecting the Neo to do better than the PS4 that you'd buy it? The PS4 as it is can barely support 1080p, it's not going to support 4k. The idea that games in the existing PS4 library will run more smoothly on it is contingent on the idea that devs will go back and retroactively patch their games to work with the new hardware, which most of them probably won't.

Look forward to the prospective price drop of the vanilla PS4 if they're announcing a new one.

Don't

I want one to hack and overclock on games. That's about it. Otherwise my 3DS runs fine, wouldn't have even looked at N3DS if there was no CFW.

Can go to hell. Beyond the normal downfalls of console versions of games, paying for slightly upgraded hardware that's going to support VR, which would only be used in one game I'm interested in but more than capable of playing without and isn't even released yet, it's fucking dumb. I'd rather spend the money on a newer graphics card for my second desktop.

It's probably going to be a custom 480x with the latest APU but those aren't Zen so it still won't be good enough for 4k60.

So no.

I got an N3DS for cheap and then sold my hacked O3DS and ended up making a profit, otherwise I would have never got it either. I think the N3DS is actually better for hacking due to emulation. But yeah, no one really bought that stupid fucking thing and it shows since no games have come out for it since it's "launch titles".

I fully expect the same thing to happen with the PS4K. People that buy it are only going to see a moderate improvement in framerate and not a single fucking thing else of value. Not enough to purchase an upgraded fucking console. I see why Sony thought it would be a good idea to get in on the VR train from the ground up but I can't imagine a way in which it wouldn't have been a better decision to wait for the next console generation to include all this shit. VR isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Yes, and bloodborne turned out to be an empty husk content and atmosphere wise, and didn't even deliver on its two DLC promise. Needless to say I sold that shit.

They're only called consoles to not confuse normalfags at this point.

The new ecks bawks is supposed to be four times as powerful as the current one.

Since XBone is only slightly less powerful than the PS4, that would make the new ecks bawks significantly faster than the PS4K.

It's better to get a decent mustard rig.

What? I dont believe they are going to do another console

No. Still had loads of fun with plundering the 360 bargain bin and used games bins.
The PS4 bargain bin has grown to a sufficient size by now. Would have opted for a slim but if there's a 100% compatible machine with slightly better graphics in most games, I'll take that one.
Hope we won't have to wait long for PSVR mecha sims, they're about the only thing worth full price due to the death of the genre in the west. Hear that From? Get off your arse and compile a remastered AC collection for PSVR.

I'll probably get one for P5 and whatever Weeb trash looks like fun.

yes
extremely unlikely

The only reason to look forward to the PS4K is the inevitable price drop for older PS4s.
I'm considering finding one for cheaps for Bloodborne, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 5 and Final Fantasy 12, Senran Kagura and 'possibly' Gravity Rush.

I feel your pain. at least the antagonist was a jew

/leftycuck/ please

Someone make this gif in reverse.

Consoles are only worth buying at the end of their lifecycle/ when they're modable imo.

Fuck this Earth

Yes, and I sold it before I even turned it on.
I'm not joking, I pre-ordered that thing months in advance only to realise the mistake I had made just days before it arrived. I got about 500€ for it the next day.

Mark is a jew who promotes shitposting over anything else. Its the enemy within.

Sonyggers have always bought a PS before anything came out. see the Last Guardian and FF13-Verse both which are finally coming out on the PS4. It is just now incremental upgrades is part of this faggotry.

I own one, but strangely enough I don't even own Bloodborne. The only way I'll get a "neo" though is if I find some insanely good deal on it (which I'm pretty good at) and can sell mine to make up the entirety of the cost. I mainly play Japanese games and most JRPGs and stuff probably won't benefit from it much. I play most of them through remote play on my Vita where a higher resolution won't do shit for me anyway.
If it makes remote play better somehow I could change my mind, since the PS4 is my Vita add on, but that's highly doubtful, as theirs really nothing I see that needs improving.

No, I don't have brain cancer yet.

I bought it for destiny, which was a huge fucking letdown. I'm still playing BB though, and R+C, and Valk Chronicles, and a small handful of other titles so it was worth it in the end.

Fuck if I'll be shelling out more money for some 4k VR bullshit though, my TV is a foot and a half wide and the hardware of the one I have now is so shit I'm cautious about buying anything new. The thing spits out discs constantly. Randomly in the middle of the fucking night it will turn itself on, wake me the fuck up, and spit my disc out then shut itself off.

If they are actually making money with the sales of this on right from the start, it might even happen. It's not like the retards will take the time to put together a pc and no one wants the Xbone, not even Microsoft. It would be a new step on the never ending stair of Judaism, but it would be fun to see them pulling off something like that successfully

so you dont play any games right?

u bet user ;) , i bought my Sony Playstation 4 on launch and am excited as shit for the new version so i can play all the most amazing new titles that will surely be released for it!!1

Sony is the best lol

Is Holla Forums even worth saving

No no no, it's buying consoles equals not playing any games.

I would buy one just for Yakuza 0, Yakuza 6, and KH3.

I can't believe people on this fucking board still eat up Sony's lies.

If I'm not wrong it is supposed to have 4k output for TV shit and somewhat improved performance with the subpar VR HMD sony released. It will probably handle regular games on VR a bit better, but that's about it. I don't believe they claim the console was going to render games at 4k.

Not until the FF VII remake comes out, no.

There's literally one game I almost wanted.
But it turned out to be a remake with less content than the original. How do you fuck that up?
Also, even on hard it is easier than first playthrough of the original.

I would get one just for Nier and [email protected]/* */, it looks amazing.

The whole concept of mid gen upgrades to consoles is very triggering to me. Could you please refrain from posting stuff like this.

they're all good goy edition.

Given how consoles work generally, none of the games you cited will use the "PS4 turbo mode", unless a path is released to do it, and most companies will not bother doing that.
Just ask new 3DS.

I read something from some dev about how the current PS4 can barely power the Sony VR system at all, and that people are going to basically have to buy the new PS4 if they want VR. There are going to be a tremendous amount people with hurt butts this Christmas season. Sony is probably already preparing for it PR wise.

I read something from some dev about how the current PS4 can barely power the Sony VR system at all, and that people are going to basically have to buy the new PS4 if they want VR. There are going to be a tremendous amount of people with hurt butts this Christmas season. Sony is probably already preparing for it PR wise.

Haven't had a double post in awhile. Must be Firetire's ghost.

This is the company that claimed the PS3 was a supercomputer and would pull 2 teraflops. I'm certain we'll see some fabulous bullshit from them about the capabilities of their new PS4.

archive.is/HZ42K

I got one as a gift, it alright and I've got a decent amount of games for it. Right now I'm playing Odin Sphere

Once August rolls around it will be a KoF XIV box until the PC version gets released

The only way I'm buying it if it's Bloodborne gets a patch to run at 60fps on it.

Theres no fucking hope for this board anymore.

They will keep doing this and you goddamn retards will lap it up for the weeb games and not much else.

Good job retards, you killed consoles for good.

… good?

That fucking sucks because I planned on buying a cheat Slim version of the PS4 as I always did with Playstations, but now they're releasing a new model for the same price? Well I ain't buying that until the price drops of at least 50%.

I'm thinking about purchasing a WiiU when it drops of price. Any good games where I can draw on the skin of the characters? Any WWE game?

#4theplayers

So is the PS4k actually a real thing? I haven't really paid that much attention, but all I've heard were just rumors.

Buy the gamepad

Yes, but it can only render 4K film.
Its literally a 1080p 60fps PS4 with backwards compatibility, if you fall for this bullshit you're falling for the death of this industry, this is just as bad as the Xbone Always Online bullshit.

No worries, I'm sure ps4.25 will have many games
So many, ooooh!

Its just going to turn into a High-Res Weeb machine at the end of its life span.

Sadly that seems to be the case, otherwise we wouldn't get so many comments from devs and, more importantly, publishers.
It's a dumb decision, mainly because it hurts PSVRs chances for mass market success. But as much as Zuckerbergolus shot itself in the foot and HTC priced itself out of the market it's understandable. When your competition shows unbelievable levels of incompetence you crank your own jewing up a notch or two. Yay capitalism.

what do you think guys will sony say about ps4k on e3 in few days?
making new version is good for me because it fuck retards who bought console when it had no gaems, they didnt learn after ps3 ylod and 360 rod to wait for slim versions of consoles now these jews will release new versions of consoles just like iphones oy vey!

D'oh, exiting days make tired anons.