CNN Panelist: "Jared Kushner - maybe one of the people who has to die"

Degenerate CNN at it again.
twitter.com/KazeSkyz/status/847803140581797888

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rhBOa
archive.is/GZ8h9
archive.is/YH6P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew. They are welcome to try. I don't care what they do to him.

Here's an archive of the CNN transcript
archive.is/rhBOa

oy vey, why are leftists such raging anti-semites?

OY VEY ANTISEMITES

Are they really still trying to meme that the Healthcare was Trumps and not Ryans, so fucking sad.
I think CNN should be accused of anti-semitism for literally call for anudda shoah.

So it's nothing.

Can leftist ever make a point without referencing hunger games, harry potter, star wars, game of thrones, or a marvel movie?

Are you autistic or something?
immediate walkback because they realized they fucked up.

Oh my fucking god I hate these people. I thought I left the hunger games autism behind on fucking Minecraft, but then suddenly it's political commentary.

No they cannot. That's the extent of their culture. That's all they've consumed from childhood all the way to adulthood.

This is by design.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing someone would fuck up like that. Surely our enemies are a tad too sophisticated to announce their murderous intentions on national tv.
I might be wrong, but unless something more substantial arises I'm gonna remain sceptic.

Lemon wouldn't have rescued an opposing commentator. He's gay little claws would sink into her skin and not let go.

I don't. She probably thinks things like that constantly, and says things like that in private all the time. The fuck up was saying what she always says, but this time on TV.

A freudian slip? That's actually not a bad point.

I'd like to point out that this didn't happen overnight.
How many people do you know that can sing at ALL even though white people are perfectly capable of singing with little training? How many people can dance? How many people can do any of the traditional cultural things that should have been passed down generation to generation?

I'll tell you what happened, christianity happened all all culture got wiped right the fuck out. Tone deaf nursery rhymes as hymns, traditional dress thrown out as "degenerate" and not "humble" enough, no dancing, no joyfulness, life was supposed to be a dreary trudge towards the grave, they sucked all the joy out of life and the results have resounded over the centuries. Puritanism was a mistake.

That's what really killed white culture, more than anything else. Teaching people to hate singing, laughing, dancing, sharing, dressing nicely, all the influence of "no fun allowed" faggots. Then the only things that you even knew about that were fun were things coming from the counter-culture pushed by kikes.
Read Tolkein's descriptions of elves to figure out how much we've lost.

Puritanism and evangelical methods kill white culture entirely. "no fun allowed" faggots should be hung from the nearest tree because they burn every vector of white culture to the ground for the sake of their control fetishes.

No singing, no dancing, no fun clothing, no games, just study and work and bible, and people wonder why white culture is a fucking desert.

Fuck it makes me so mad.

Are you trying to get quints for truth there user? Looks a little off-topic, wouldn't you say?

Why not, I'm right, numbers or no numbers.

Asshurt puritan detected.

If you want to look at why white culture is a fucking disgrace, look no further than our ancestors who salted the fucking fields so they could cuck for a slave religion.

Why would I care about your fucking feelings, faggot? This isn't tumblr. Anyone can try to get digits. Suck my big fat uncircumcised cock.

White people are amazing. We have the best voices, we dance the best, half the clothing copied into anime is either traditional western clothing or based on it. We have all the best shit and our ancestors threw it in the trash. it's fucking embarrassing.

FAKE NEWS BACK AT IT AGAIN

Don't even get me started on how hard previous generations started cucking for fucking pacifism too. We lost so fucking much because of cucks throughout history.

Reported for intl.

My point is that "no fun allowed" faggots are complete cancer and deserve a bullet because faggots like that are destroying our cultural inheritance so they can feel like Big Guys when they're nothing but small guys who should be kicked in the dick for trying to pull the shit they pull.

There wouldn't be "muh christcuck" d&c if they didn't have a point. Get sucked in so hard to slave morality so you burn your own culture to the ground. Brilliant.

The kikes just added insult to injury. So you have a bunch of aimless teens with nothing to do and they're surrounded by no fun allowed faggots, then the kikes are busy opening up drug and poz carnivals. The kikes are already working day and night to subvert us, there's no fucking reason we should ever make it easier for them.

Not like some amazing art was produced during christianity, am I right?

ftfy

wow, one guy produced something. meanwhile carving, bead work, traditional song and dance, stories, the transmission of our culture was all thrown in the trash.

YOUR POSTS HAVE FUCKALL TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT. TAKE YOUR RELIGISHIT AND FUCK OFF.

CNN talking head said something super fucking stupid as usual. maybe she'll lose her job. Ok, anything insightful to say about it? no? Still going to complain about the topic shifting in a mongolian autist circus? Probably.

That's as disappointing as it is infuriating.

What's the problem?

Meh, there's not much going on here to begin with. If the man needs to rant it'd be better he just get it out of his system.

I said fuck off, nigger cock lover. Don't like the subject? Make a new fucking post.

I agree. Let him rant… IN A NEW POST.

Looks like he's making plenty of new posts.

REPORTED.

TRSodomite.

lol nice one. The second you put any being in a hierarchy above your will is the second you become a cuck.

figured it'd b lemon again

I think you'll find yourself enjoying
>>>/liberty/
a lot more than here

Berenstain universe sure is a trip.

I'm conflicted over defending Kushner with my life because he's the Emperors son-in-law, but part of me wants to gas him for being a jew…..why Holla Forums….why?

There's absolutely no need to defend him.

hehe, Democracy is our strength goyim!!

Why would you ever want to do that. Because he fucked a civ nat's daughter? Somewhere like the donald might be more your speed.

There's no conflict dumbass. Kushner is objectively a goddamn yid, it clearly shows in all his words and actions. He's the person behind almost every pro-kike action the Trump campaign tries to take

Are you suggesting he's mind controlling Trump or something?

Reported for intl.

No. He was given actual power by Trump, and takes pro-jew actions in broad daylight. I'll give some examples soon

So Trump is behind it then.

Is their some insinuation that Trump is some pro-jew Civ Nat shit lord?

kekd

I want to kill that little faggot right fucking now.

pretty much, Trump is not jew wise in any way, or if he is he's at least partially on on their side. For a quick example see
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-son-law-jared-kushners-power-expanding-latest/story?id=46399819

Yep.

Why is this a common denominator with communist and millenials? It's almost like escapism has become a drug of choice among these people.

Oh fug then

archive link
archive.is/GZ8h9

I can't see how that's a bad thing?

I mean…

Can I get a longer clip? What the Fuck was the context? Can we push anti-Semitism on CNN?

Read the article. I linked it for a reason.
read this one too while you're at it.
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/21/jared-kushner-struck-out-in-his-first-foray-into-middle-east-diplomacy/
archive.is/YH6P4

Eat lead, Jared, and fuck you for naming your shill op after the Alamo.

p. comfy song but it's celebrating the birth of the king of the jews and universal equality.

Let's accuse her of antisemitism. Maximum ultimate overtroll 9001.

Do that after they Kill the Kush.

This is why you pretend to be a for-palestine type. A spanner in the works.

How about this article Jared wrote himself, it's pretty revealing and amusing
observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushner-the-donald-trump-i-know/
Requires you to turn off addblock and doesn't work with archive so I'll post some important bits.

So the media is literally wishing death upon Trump and his team at this point?

FAKE NEWS

Don Lemon can never be fucked with enough.

They probably shouldn't.

Christ almighty leftists really just spew rancid baby shit out of their big yaps constantly don't they? In what fucking universe does the manner in which this stupid cunt went about trying to make her point seem viable? A ham fisted hunger games reference? Really bitch? That's the best you can come up with for the flagship network of kike propaganda?

Killing these people would be doing them a huge favor.

>"OH THANK GOD, YOU REPLACED ONE EXECUTION-BASED ANALOGY WITH ANOTHER EXECUTION-BASED ANALOGY, I'M GLAD WE CLEARED THAT UP"

When all you consume is trash, you become trash

because their lives are so miserable all they have is escapism

But walking the plank is silly pirate talk! Everyone loves those kooky pirates and their fun games!

Nah, in context it's fucking nothing.

Is this moron trying to say that Paul Ryan was helping Trump? Do shitlibs actually believe that?

Fuck of Pagan scum. Read The City of God. 1000 pages dedicated to permanently destroying arguments like this one.

B…But it was the…the CHRISTIANS who caused the fall of Rome/insert anything here!!

When was the last time you read a non liberal history book. Amazing how many people shit all over the thing that birthed them.

mfw I read this post. Fuck.