Look what 2ch did, we should learn with them

Girl, five, is horrifically burned after taking part in internet 'fire fairy' game urging children to turn on gas rings
mir ror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-5-badly-burned-after-9986421
archive.is/nr9oy
telegraf.rs/vesti/2657970-vatrene-vila-nova-jeziva-decja-igra-na-internetu-sofiji-su-rekli-da-kaze-magicne-reci-i-upali-4-ringle-probudila-se-unakazena-foto
archive.is/HzrF5

/r/ how to make crystals

Sah-gay because of weak op.

I LOVE CRYSTALS

i wonder how many anons actually fell for that when this was always posted on Holla Forums back in the day

Should children have access to the internet?

Goddamit, post the current version.

her pussy got melted, shitty.

Honestly, I don't think very many. Most people on Holla Forums are skeptical of Holla Forums.

Sounds like they were trying to gas people, not burn them. How do you get burned from a gas stove anyway? Maybe the kid was next to it when it ignited/exploded?

Anybody have the "case hardened spoons" one?

its worth pointing out that our world is dangerous and kids seem almost instinctively driven to consume toxic household chemicals and play with sockets and stoves even without external urging

This is not Holla Forums

Yeah cause Holla Forums has definatly not become the new Holla Forums

Kids drink/play with everything. Sockets/stoves/chemicals stand out because they're dangerous, but they play with everything else too.

If being Holla Forums meant we had the opportunity to discuss architecture, music, and literature, sign me the fuck up

Draft you daughter wasn't' a Holla Forums campaign

I say this a lot without really meaning it, but I'm dead serious this time: kill yourself, OP.

As for the edgelords who are about to call me a faggot or a pussy for not wanting to see shit like this happen to kids who literally dindu nuffin, you all can go kill yourselves as well. There are plenty of targets out there who deserve shit like this, so turn your devious minds towards them, instead. Targeting children is the kind of psychopathic behavior I expect from liberals, not us.

STEMs think they are so funny.

The fuck was a five year old doing on the internet.

Holla Forums has stood for Holla Forumsoring for years now.

This.

You don't need to be a stemlord to have some basic common sense.

And they call us edgy.

This.

Fuck you, OP. It wasn't even a minority.

dank meemee

Are there any levels of autism higher than arguing and getting angry about other people's preferences in unorthodox programming languages?

Genuinely curious.

Holla Forums really instilled that skeptical nature in us.

This.

This is very clever, but the thing with the gas and little girl is not ok at all.

I don't understand how the kid got burned. The instructions of the fairy game say to just leave the burners on but don't light them. I'm assuming the whole gag is that people will self-suffocate, not explode. How did this happen, it doesn't make any sense. it's more likely the mom threw hot water on her or some shit and invented the fairy game herself as a cover.

I agree

Definitely not.

Agreed.

Leave this shit to deracinated edgemasters, libtards and non-whites.

STEMlord here, OP is still a faggot which should legitimately be flayed to death.
Culling people before they can be taught as much as they can is wrong since you can't accurately determine how intelligent they are and moreover men and women aren't equal, you can't hold them to the same criteria (not the same selection constraints) - it would be like torturing animals.

nor* the same selection constraints

Zero shilling in this thead. Massive shilling in a thread mentioning reddit

It should be noted that Soros groups don't want us anywhere near Reddit. Maybe because its one of the biggest websites in the world and they don't want any mention of jews going on there?

If you love reddit so much, why don't you go there?

You spoke too soon, I found the shill:

What the fuck?

Are you retarded?

Of course. You caught me. I get paid big Soros bucks badmouth reddit.

In his defense, that's the story the article presents. It's a different incident, obviously.

Are "Soros groups" also trying to keep us away from based fags and nationalist jews?

Reported for derailing.

Wouldn't this create a bomb that releases toxic gas, or would it just blow up?

Only if it somehow could be turned against minorities' children only. Getting nigglets to burn themselves to death is always a positive outcome.

Agreed, Op needs to commit suicide.

saged so this thread can die.

This.

There is fun trolling and then there is sick, demented insanity.
This is the latter.

The ones pushing this should have their face pressed on a hot burner and their micro-penis and testicles jammed in a mixer.

Fucking moron.

The point of this thread is to have 8ch Holla Forums create the tools for the Kikes to use against us. "Next level" shit like that gives Kikes and lefties a tummy tingle and feeling of "we so cunning."
Demonstrably false, the Weaselthal "F" rating and numerous press mentions reveals 8ch as an important target.
tl;dr write your own OC Kike.

it's really not funny if it's super obvious like in this pic

This. She's only five and her life is already ruined.

The unicode lambdas are the most autistic thing about that

Ffs faggots, stop with white knighting someone else's child whom you never have met.
Starting to sound like Tumblr here.

Post more awesome ways to make crystals, glow sticks, etc.

They will make something up if they can't orchestrate it. Same difference.

Partents should not allow their children cellphones, tablets, and internet if they can't monitor their obvious manipulation, just like with television.

Stories like these are obvious to where they're getting at, more bullshit for regular people, less freedom because some parent lets her 5 year old on the internet.

>>>Holla Forums

Makes you wonder why they stopped putting that sticker on dangerous chemicals? Even a nigger would see that and realize not to fucking sniff or drink the shit unless the jiggaboo wanted to get high in some retarded way

Why are children that young being given unmonitored internet access. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the parents were niggers. What's wrong with Slavs?

What they don't realize is that we've already out-jewed them.

This tatic is good but the target is wrong