Meme War Opportunity

Listen up faggots! Reddit has opened up /r/place, which allows you to draw on a large white canvas with one pixel every 5 minutes.

Communists on the site are trying to build their flag (pic related) - this is a decent chance to fuck with their icons an rustle some jimmies.
Largest hammer & sickle is 10,440 (drag all the way to the left.) Get on it!

Better start working on a Windmill of Friendship and Tolerance then. :^)

Remove Commies

In the very top right is a red corner, would be easy to co-opt it into a Windmill of Friendship and Tolerance.

Change CCCP into CUCK

Bonus Points for making the black letters under the commie area say "CUCK"

Done!

Guys. Take a look at the bottom right corner.
This is gonna be a color war.

Lets turn this into our base

Do I see a pepe in the works here?

Just thinking about how many meme operations I've been deployed in is crazy. It's like I've actually been in military operations. I need a hat that says I'm a veteran or somehting.

They just can't figure out how to deface my central swastika

Then you're on the way there, I remember feeling like that during habbo raids, and the brain slushie slaughterer

10x better than whatever the fuck reddit is up to.

Opportunity to co-opt "praise helix" into PRAISE KEK. I see SHADILAY right above it, too.

Commie kikes are trying to use the upper right red square as theirs.

ghey

Bumping for justice. I'm tearing down their flag. We need more soldiers in this meme war.

I'm banned from halfchan, someone post a thread there

I came from there because they deleted the thread

CUCKCHAN REFUGEES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's this shithole for if not for the threads that get deleted on realchan?

We outta turn CCCP into Edgy

Kuvalauta vs 4chan 2009ish

Top righthand side, need some help here.

I'm bored nigger.

This board was made so people didn't have to suffer through cuckchan's extremely fuckawful mods anymore.
Also it was made when Moot still controlled the site, nobody liked that fuckface.

Dafuq? I already done it

Refresh

Oh wow, it makes you believe the shit you made stays up while if you refresh it's gone

FUCKING CUNTS

This is great!

On the second try, it appears I got shadowbanned.

Yep, they shadowban you.

How the fuck does one know when they get shadowbanned anyways?

Can't put anything down, appears to be broken, etc

They're trying to rebuild the USSR!

American Capitalism, GO!

bump

FUCK OFF OP YOU FUCKING IDIOT WE DON'T FOLLOW REDDIT TRENDS, WE MAKE THE MEMES NOT THEM. WE DON'T NEED TO ADVERTISE OURSELVES JUST TO END UP IMPORTING CANCER BACK TO OUR BASE

ALL REDDIT-FAGGOTS MUST LEAVE

Draw a dot in a corner, refresh, check if it's there

But the Antifa faggots are trying to rebuild the Soviet Union!

Welcome to reddit, the rest of us should put up other fascist/far-right symbols.

They have a LOT of people trying to rebuild the USSR.

CANCER ISN'T FUN MOSHE

Cancer is always fun!

Oy vey! This goyim isn't obeying my (((orders)))!

Kill yourself, anti-fun shill.

I shouldn't be surprised that cuckkit shadowbans you for not even posting at all.

NOT TRUE AND NOT WHAT I SAID. ENGAGING WITH REDDIT IS PURE CANCER, AND LIKELY TO DRAG REDDITORS BACK HERE. THE FACT THAT OP ASSUMES ANONS WILL JOIN IN ON HIS REDDIT PLANS SUGGESTS OP HIMSELF IS REDDIT CANCER.

This at most belongs on Holla Forums

Go home, shill

The greencorner seems low-energy. Shall we co-opt it for the Reich?

IF YOU NEED TO GO TO REDDIT TO HAVE FUN, YOU ARE THE CANCER

War
War never changes.

red corner (top right) is already the right colour

Ignore the anti-fun shill.

Checked.

Maybe could make this? [see pic]

I tried posting some content on the MDE and RLM subreddits. Shadowbanned immediately. Fuck the normalfagnet.

Just added a white dot to the top centre.

Nice but not enough people would recognise it. We want something to have an impact and really rile up the redditors

Refresh it, see if it's still there

It's gone

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =

accounts made recently dont work, needs to be an old one

My account is over 5 months old

Well shit.

This was a genius ploy by Reddit for pageviews
Fuck Reddit and fuck anyone who promotes them. Get the cuckold civic nationalists from T_D in on it. I don't give a fuck. Let that be their base. I'm not giving those niggers clicks

Shut it down!

shit thread, deserved bumplock. fuck off back to >>>/reddit/
if you want to put your autism to use then check the sticky about the atlantic community, but this shit is borderline minecraft autism

Autism is our strength.

Refresh,
it's gone jim

There's a Norwegian flag near the top that could easily be turned into a friendly windmill.

sad times

For people smart enough to leave a compromised site in 2014 instead of waiting til some meme gets deleted three years later.

Reddit is the most populated social site on the network where people post+read things. It would be insanely dumb NOT to spread memes through it.

If you need to type in all bold caps to get attention your message is shit.

This might be bait to weed out Holla Forums.

Mods why is this bumplocked? Politics have been slow lately, let us have some lulz. Extending our benis of shitposting to troll some reddit plebs on a friday night.

>>>/hwndu/95329

Aye

I hate reddit

delete this

Too bad Holla Forums was down. At least I snuck in a little praise to Kek. Tried to put this merchant over the menorah but with only a handful of accounts it wasn't possible despite the scripts running 24/7.

I praise you user.

This thing looks pretty cool. Too bad it's full of so many cancerous memes.