/cuck/the_donald hits 6 gorillion users

PLEBBIT'S TRUMP SUB HITS 6 MILLION USERS
SHOA'D DUE TO NEW ALGORITHM

Don't want to link to that cancer of a site, but this story seems to have high potential for exposing those faggots for manipulation.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62mxn3/tfw_youve_been_hiding_in_the_attic_because_you/
archive.is/xVHTr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

That's what archiving is for.

Subscriber counts site-wide are wacky. Either reddit is misleading their advertisers, tampering with the subscriber count of subreddits, or both. Either way, this could easily be a major blow to reddit and we should be ready to have a good ol' screencap thread if the site blows up.

They don't have 6 million subscribers. Reddit just lies in their advertising platform, like every other fucking ad company.

http ://archive.is/Wf0e5

OY VEY
THE NAZIS ON REDDIT ARE MAKING FUN OF US CHOSENITES
GIB SHEKELS, REMEMBER THE SIX TRILLION
I can already see an article in HuffingPaint Post or a similar fake news site.

Eh, maybe. 60 million people voted for Trump. You have to figure 10% of those, at least, are reddit normalfags. I think it's possible.

You can measure this by comparing T_D to other subs traffic among other metrics. Who knows if its 6 gorillian but it is way higher than 350k. This is why people should stop talking down to posters who talk about T_D, that sub has more viewers then a lot of MSM channels.

Fuck. Off. And kys.

I bet if enough people pushed hard enough we could get rule #3 removed.

Stop using T_D and just us over at /uncensorednews/

That ain't gonna happen, nigger. This is Holla Forums, not super happy fun get-along land. Even if I 100% agree with you, I'm still going to tall you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself.

stop using reddit you fucking cucks

/thread

This. reddit is one of the front lines for the propaganda war. Right now, it's pretty infiltrated by the JIDF, so it's hard to spread the best memes there. Of course we all hate reddit and the identityfagginess of it, but it's one of the reasons we're winning this culture war. reddit isn't the place for us, but it's worth keeping an eye on just like every other memetic battlefront.
I have to conclude that posts that irrationally go off on anybody for even looking at reddit are shills trying to keep us contained.

Not to mention all the supporters from other countries who are likely subscribed there

They're still very kike friendly though

"stop fighting on the biggest online platforms and give in to the marxists"

Great strategy. I can't tell if the average Holla Forums user is so full of themselves or its just some weird anti reddit shilling. I can make a topic about CNN, MSNBC and no one complains but reddit is blasphemy for some reason even though T_D probably has more impact than either of those networks.

Sperg more shlomo

You can read whatever the fuck you want but it is impossible to redpill anyone on anything there because you get banned instantly for anything considered racist or anti-semitic.

Going over to Reddit and bringing Reddit here are two different things.

Just like clockwork, same faggots as you said the same shit about that place before they lashed back at us for dropping redpills, fuck off back there and stop trying to justify your reasonings for being a plebbitor. Coontown was the last straw, its irredeemable, fuck off retard.

and also, nazis are considered the ultimate evil there

There was a couple months where every day there was at least 2 pro Israel topics at the top but this has went away and I haven't seen even one for a long time. You can now say "Rothchilds" there without getting banned. I think if 4+8 Holla Forums started calling out T_D more we could start openly talking about the jews there.

Keep in mind that there are a lot of cuckchan screencaps that make it on the front page which is an indirect way to redpilling the normies there. I think T_D mods are just afraid that removal of rule #3 will get their sub banned.

"Going over to Twitter and bringing Twitter here are two different things."

What is the difference?

If you chip away at something over time, it'll eventually crumble.

what is it with you kikes and the inability to make distinctions

fuck off.

Here we go boys, prime example of reddit faggotry and their jewish deception. Protecting their own cumguzzling faggots above us in our HOME, why shouldn't they be permabanned?
What makes you think it'll be allowed? They changed the rules to ban our colony coontown (or some shit like that), they won't suddenly go "ah dang those racist and their loopholes" they don't want you there and they make it KNOWN faggot, now GTFO. Its a huge waste of resources for braindead retards like you who offer nothing of value but echo our memes to make us seem more numerous. We'll do it at our own pace.

I agree with this. You have to be a fucking idiot or a shill to not try spreading information there. There are a lot of people ready to be redpilled.

I'd be doing my part but I got banned for telling a some top-voted liberal faggot that I'm going to kill his entire family on the day of the purge.

wew

SUBSCRIBER COUNT IS THE ACTUAL BRIGADE TO BURY WIKILEAKS VAULT 7: MARBLE

why are we being so fucking immature over something of ZERO importance, when Wikileaks just gave us more evidence backing up the President???!

"Shill" is the new "bigot" for all the retarded reddit converts. Fuck off nigger, we are not your personal army, even if we redpilled them all overnight Holla Forums would be filled with stupid cucks like you dictating what is and isn't fascist, ethics and all other retarded shit as all smelly reddit niggers feel compelled to boss around whoever wherever they go.

Agreed. Sage and report all reddit fags.

This is great. The most popular sub is one that nobody involved with Reddit wants to exist.

Here we go boys, prime example of reddit faggotry and their jewish deception. Protecting their own cumguzzling faggots above us in our HOME, why shouldn't they be permabanned?

What makes you think it'll be allowed? They changed the rules to ban our colony coontown (or some shit like that), they won't suddenly go "ah dang those racist and their loopholes"

they don't want you there and they make it KNOWN faggot

now GTFO. Its a huge waste of resources for braindead retards like you who offer nothing of value but echo our memes to make us seem more numerous. We'll do it at our own pace.

picture related is the only thing Reddit is good for. Gas yourself.

well what do you know there are more confused paleocons, lolbergs in denial and civic nationalist cucks than we originally thought!

The owner knew about the Jews, but he was doxed and gassed. Along with everyone he modded.

Really contributing, user.

Top kek.

Why I am I not surprised that you are such a numale faggot? Your kosher subreddit is shit and civ nats need to hang.

L M A O
And?
Does it not go through your thick fucking skull? Why would I want to act like a nonchalant faggot and speak to reddit scum when I could be here, its why I don't want you here RETARD.
GEE, its because they turned that shithole into reddit volume two after /r/4chan blew up and the original website succumbed to "walk the dinosaur" memes, its WHY. WE'RE. HERE. NEWFAG.
We aren't friends with reddit AUTISTIC RETARD, D&C my ass I've seen so many of you twiglets flood this place and try to bend it to your will with deceptive jewish tactics like shown above I'm tired of repeating the same shit, having the same braindeadddd arguments with you ugly faggot's somehow getting on here, it all boils down to
FUCK OFF BACK

Race mixing is fucking cancer, end yourself.

You must be new here.
Holla Forums has always been a platform for redpills and cannot itself be tarnished, because everyone who comes here eventually succumbs to the truth.

Dropping redpills (on whichever OTHER) platforms has been key. Just look at Shia LeBeof's cuck stream and what it became.
Are you honestly fucking saying 6 million is not an audience you'd want to drop redpills on?

Pretty sure you're just trying to derail at this point. No one can be this retarded.

You do not sound like someone who regularly posts here. Why are the shills being paid to keep reddit topics off Holla Forums?

Interesting

I wonder if there is any hope for any of them. I was a "Green Libertarian". Then a few years ago came the "racism". More than a year ago was the understanding of the JQ. Really all it took for me was to notice how fucked up everything had become (most slipped by while I was in the military and distracted). I started searching for answers and never found any that truly addressed the problem, only described the symptoms. Do most people eventually go down that path? I mean, as you all know, it is both liberating and soul destroying. The pain and alienation associated with accepting such a dark and foreboding truth, one that is not socially acceptable, doesn't seem very suitable to your average normie.

Its pretty cute. He called me out for misusing greentext when I was quoting him. How many regular people here use "cumguzzling" as regular vocabulary?

No matter how hard they try these people will never fit in and their power to derail threads has diminished to the point where the only tactic that works is getting 5 shills in at once and mass spamming it. I actually thought that the anti reddit hate here was organic but this thread is really making me question that now.

Typical, next kikedit tricks, projecting their newness onto others as to dismiss it being brought up. You're so fucking new you don't even know how we got started moron or why halfchan is in this mess.
Next jewish trick; avoiding my point because I've spoken nothing but truth in all my points, so now you resort onto basless personal attacks , emphasis on baseless because I'll say it again, I proved your jewish deception of saying not to shun the donald posters then bring up that you go there.

I already said WHY it won't be effective you retard. Need is say it again? THICK SKULLED REDDIT RETARD.

I was here when the posting count was so small I can reguraly spot other anons I've interacted with before having recognized their posting style, I'm sure others might recognize me more, more evidence of plebbitors trying to bend this culture to their will.

Yeah, but write "JIDF" and you get auto nuked.

They are talking about 6 gorillion jews on a STICKIED topic on T_D right now and its all the top comments

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62mxn3/tfw_youve_been_hiding_in_the_attic_because_you/

"…The other 6 million reference here is that "6 million" is a meme about how many Jews died in the Holocaust."

"Sure. 6 million is a number of spiritual significance in Judaism, especially relating to Jewish deaths. It was claimed by many Jews that 6 million European Jews had died as a result of the first World War, for example. By pure coincidence 6 million Jews ACTUALLY died in WW2 (don't question this, it's illegal in most places), making the Holocaust especially religiously significant."

"i did nazi this coming"

"The reddit holocaust"

Doesn't seem like T_D is as pozzed as the shills claim

They're running out of ammo. "shill" and "newfag" is all they have left.

enjoy the ban kike.

Explains a lot.

Point and laugh at the newfag.
K.

I doubt reddit even has 6 million users.

user, come on

not my pic

Pale Moon all the way

>>archive.is/xVHTr

Its a really easy pattern to spot now. On the days where info is leaked that are victories for Trump the shills come out on the Holla Forumss, VOAT, Zerohedge etc and spam their talking points.

Rachael Maddow proves Trump pays his taxes? Same day and next there is mass shilling.

Vault 7 releases. Shills come out from nowhere and spam that everyone else are shills and try to use Holla Forums buzzwords to fit in as one of us as they derail threads.

The problem Shareblue/Soros etc are having is that there are too many websites spreading the truth and they can't have their paid agitators on every site at all times now. So what happens is there are huge gaps of normal user participation with no shilling which then makes it obvious when the actual shilling happens. The next time there is a big release that is a victory for Trump I am going to create a topic reminding everyone here what is about to happen. Should work as a nice deterrent.

I doubt that's the real number.

It's probably as real as the Holocaust, sure, but a site as popular as Reddit has to have >10 million users

Reddit is the 17th most visited website on the entire planet.

uniques over a two or three month period is probably a better gauge. 8ch has something like ~7 million over two months iirc

That's an interesting point. Also a lot of plebbit's mods moderate more than 1 cucked sub, so the more (((work))) they have to do, the easier it is to sneak in redpills.

The T_D thread I linked above is having a nice USS Liberty discussion right now.

:^)

Fuck off Reddit moonfags you're the cancer destroying this board

You civic nationalist faggots need to hang and hang now

False. They have automods which censor specific keywords by sending flags to their modqueue.

Hah. My entire comment tree got shadow removed but I wasn't banned. Its interesting to watch the start of a T_D thread that just gets stickied because it shows what the users actually want to talk about. As time goes on the thread gets filled up with the typical "wew lad" "trump train" and "brick" bot spam with no actual conversation. Obviously intentional.

T_D users aren't nearly as cucked as I thought. The first hour was nothing but jew jokes.

Calling niggers and faggots based
Go in there and trash milo. Call out any nigger for being a nigger. Mention Cernokike is a paid shill. Tell them Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Do it faggot and see how fast they ban you. You fucking faggots need to lurk the fuck moar before posting here you are not fucking welcome here

I have made multiple very well received posts there about ((them)). Just point out the video where the Trumpers beat up the antifa fag. They'll put two and two together real quick.

Newfags stick to one plan and one only: if you tell them to go back to reddit, that reddit is shit; they will automatically go after anyone who actually uses it right, for redpilling.

They will assume that the only way to do it, is through T_D.

THE DONACAUST

Keep telling yourself that, mong.

Go back

You understand his meaning, dipshit.

To be honest, I seem to think that (((they))) do not want the combination of the sheer numbers of redditors to become as enlightened as the veteran memesmiths/shitposters here. Think about the reach and powerlevel that the combination of these groups could pull off. This is the main reason that I'm sure (((they) are trying to keep these groups separate and non-communicative (I'm all for most users sticking to the places they prefer instead of trying to create a single containment point.). Both groups may not be "friends" but at least both groups want their own space and are fighting to keep it out of the hands of (((them))).