"China has an irrational fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage"

Why are the Gooks so based lately? No matter how much guilt western liberals try to lay on them for being openly racist, none of it seems to stick.

Full article here:
https:// archive.fo/oFpdP

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/africans-in-guangzhou-opportunities-discrimination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
archive.fo/oj516
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms
messynessychic.com/2011/04/05/who-is-the-dandy-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Bédel_Bokassa
rt.com/news/382891-china-xinjiang-bans-beards-veils/
archive.is/kevIn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Sapp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here they are rioting.

If only they were like that with the kikes.

wew. All them times I was called raycis for this shit. Good on the Chinks.

I asked a Chink friend the other day what they call black people in China, and apparently, this is the answer. Just like you might call one "Tyrone" or "Nigger" or "Porch Monkey", their slur literally translates to "Black Brother".

Nips have the funniest one though. They call them all "Bob".

does anyone recall the old "China Smack" site, where they'd post stories and the comments about how much the avg chink hates niggers? I think most have been shoahed, let me look for a link. Ok, found it. Here is a quote:

"What can Africans bring us besides AIDS?????!!!!
I am a customs officer who monitors infectious diseases, just look at how many people checked that are AIDS sufferers from Africa and you’ll know we should keep such garbage far away."
chinasmack.com/africans-in-guangzhou-opportunities-discrimination

Bob? As in Robert?

Chinks are pretty racist. They give whites a pass because they respect us and think we're attractive, but they hate all the lower races.

Oh yeah… THIS is a good idea. Just try to imagine what will happen when they try to force an african woman to abort her second kid in the third trimester.

Just Bob. It might be a bit specific to American blacks? There might be another word for ones in their native habitat.

Sarcastically, I assume.

It's chinks. Their role in the world is outputting Nike and sarcasm.

Maybe after Bob Marley? I've noticed in animu that if they ever have blacks in them they are usually some stereotypical rasta.

They have lower empathy than whites. Part of the reason the white guilt brainwashing works is because whites have high empathy in general especially for those they consider feeble and weak i.e. primitive non-whites such as blacks.

What are they even doing there? China isn't Europe where they jump in a plastic boat and hop there in half an hour.

Do you really need to ask that question here of all places? (((The answer is about as obvious as it could be.)))

This. They are also shitty against white people. They should just bar people from entering their country and be done with it.

Read china smack article they go to Guangzhou to buy cheap, knock off "designer" brands and then bring back to Africa to sell at a huge mark up. however, some of them obviously aren't very competent, they overstate vas and chinks crack down, and then the niggers stage violent protests which, as you can imagine the, Chink dab's take kindly to…

I went through the racial slur database. Apparently Jamaicans are called "Wailers," but the closest thing I could find for "bob" was "bobbleheads" for black women because of that whole neck thing they do. I'm still looking through other sources.

How do niggers get into any non-African country?

Sounds pretty rational to me actually.

How soon until blacks start crying save us white man from the yellow racists?

Why wasn't this whore thrown into a tomoto soup vat and expoted to Africa?

irrational?

It's spam. Just report it.

The thing is that China will still be a disgusting shit hole no matter what blacks do to it. It's Japan you need to worry about, especially with the latest propaganda being pushed out. The government(?) run official Japanese Facebook page is pushing out race mixing propaganda, "Japan is racist" articles are popping up everywhere suddenly and upboated to the top on the reddits.

>torah user

Nice try.

I should also note that the site is blocked in the US anyway.

Typo alert. 100% verified RATIONAL

Your comment just made me realize something: letting them have access to our technology is the reason why the characters in Star Trek get all panic-stricken whenever someone violates the Prime Directive. You can't trust younger races with older races' tech. They'll just abuse it or kill everyone with it. In this particular case, giving them access to boats and planes was a huge fucking mistake.

Gooks treat everything like shit. Based is a meme for little niggers.

Daily reminder that even if you marry a chink, get their citizenship and live there, the only right their law gives you is not to be murdered.
You can not get a job or make ANY kind of legal obligation, you can only sit on your ass doing nothing. Forget about the gibs.

go kill yourself. they are not """""""""based"""""""" at all

Laws and rights aside, you should be murdered if that is the case.

Is that you, Indonesia?

It's not my fault rice insects are crazy for that BWC.

fuck off cuckchan chink, go be a disgusting insect somewhere else, and tell your friends to stop poachign endangered animals

This isn't true. You can get a "white Monkey" Job.

See video.

You're worse than niggers.

XD

You are a nigger.

A century ago our forefathers would have been more based. I do have to wonder a decade from now after the media has told the Chinese to accept diversity if they will ever get to western levels of diversity. I don't see why not, they always follow the leader, though if that means losing racial integrity it might be to much.

There's one than one billion of them, they will never lose their racial homogeneity.

This post was accidentally deleted by the botmod. I made the responsible trigger more specific and I'll remove the ban when I have access to a computer with my global volunteer account. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(the spam post wasn't made through Tor)

www.webutation.net/go/review/turbobit.net
It's apparently a webhosting site too. Though I wouldn't doubt it if the files being shared by >>9621167 are CP files. Global report it.
Jim just needs to ban TOR since all it ever is are shills and CP anyway.

Please, China. Stop exporting shitty plastic goods and start exporting some of that ancient Chinese wisdom.

You don't say.

Double nigger.

What the fuck is even going on here?

Only if their politicians become against it, remember their (((Communists))). No racial homogeneity goy.

Didn't the chinese literally built a concentration camp style city for niggers? What was the name of it? It was a huge buzz when niggers climbed out of their containment zones and were hunted like escaped monkeys from zoo. That article was hilarious.,

Reminder tienamen square and the revolutionary ferver leading up to it was literally entirely caused by the marxist chinks trying to bring niggers into Chinese universities, give them Chinese money, and expect them not to rape Chinese women.

The chinese didn't take kindly to it and it nearly destroyed communism entirely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

That's something that only very few people know about, despite quite a few knowing about tienamen square.

It's fun to point out the cause of the Tienamen square protests; which can be verified with this line:

Reminder niggers and jews are literally anti-human and even those being forced to accept communism or else be starved to death nearly broke into full on revolution due to the implementation of Marx's one-race state.

Some person or group posts shady turbobit links on imageboards for undoubtedly shady reasons. An automated system has been deleting them for probably over a year by now, but they haven't noticed so they keep posting.

The anti-spam system runs independently from the site software, so it can only deal with posts after they're made, it can't stop them from being made in the first place.

The MSM can't reconcile normal fags to treat China like a standard civilized country so what the MSM are trying to do is give traits we value like race realism and continuing to paint China as the bad guy racists who value their country.

There is literally nothing wrong with nationalism or ethnic separatism

didn't find the original article on nigger camps. Here is another one about based chinks:

Do You Fear Eugenics? China Does Not, and that’s a Problem
The nation that promotes human genetic engineering will achieve global dominance. If the Chinese do what they say they want to do - they’ll be the next superpower, based on IQ, sheer talent, and numbers. China and other East Asian nations might succeed in this powerful technology, and the rest of the world won’t, because we think it’s unethical. Western fear of eugenics might be it’s fatal flaw, in the future

archive.fo/oj516

I have a 7/10 chinese waifu studying here in the West. She hate's nigs and is pretty based.

Is it acceptable to racemix with her?

It's almost as if every biological scientist could have told you this

I for one welcome the day the chinks begin grinding up niggers for food. i atleast have some hope a chink-dominated future will have some high regard for the history and cultural achievements of (non-english) whites.

hēi guǐ. That's what this Chinese kid at my uni said.

If you want an extra kek, read what's on the ticker at the 1:01 mark.

No, nigger.

Dunno, ask your unborn aryan kids and your dead ancestors if they accept you mixing your genes with a chink.

Custard drillers will be tossed into the oven with all the other race mixers.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever

Can't make this shit up

1. Bring back unapologetic racism to the West
2. Claim to be importing Eastern philosophy, culture and values
3. Call Liberals intolerant bigots for not accepting East Asian culture
4. Purge muds from the west while telling white Liberals to get on the right side of history
5. Save the West from mud invasion and mongrelization
6. Claim Western civilization has been transformed for the better through philosophical diversity learned from East Asians
7. Ensure the Wests racial security and homogeneity through claiming that the 'New West' was founded on East Asian values
8. Profit

This

This also, a vast majority of their history and culture (and that of the gooks) is them shooting themselves in the foot

That subtle Japanese sense of humour. Everyone knows black people sink like bricks.

This coupled with their culture created a society with 1.25 men for every woman. That is a nation ready for war.

That was glorious

Fuck off Shareblue faggot

This could work. I know the Dalai Lama has said some pretty racist shit over the years.

What leftist could criticize a holy Buddhist?

He didn't fly so good.

My sides were blown into orbit. A thousand keks.

I don't get why people aren't in favour of eugenics. The things that people enjoy are reliant upon things getting whittled down to the best of whatever it is we're talking about. The average MPH on a fastball keeps increasing every year which means that someone who throws 90mph is left in the dust usually, computer processors keep getting faster and faster all the time, a college degree is required to get most non-minimum wage jobs and weeds out those who don't have a degree; one can certainly argue that college is a joke now but the point is that it's exclusionary in its long term purpose. When you don't have a system in place to keep getting better and better, you end up with Africa. If you want to live in filth, by all means flood the world with Jamal. If you'd like reach the stars, stop weighing down Hans and William.

Becasue they learned that being rational pays out in the end more then muh fee-fees.

"Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe"
(Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama said in an interview published that Europe has accepted "too many" refugees, and that they should eventually return to help rebuild their home countries.
"When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering," said the Tibetan spiritual leader, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century.
"A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now," he said, according to the German translation of the interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
"Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country," he added with a laugh, the daily reported. "Germany is Germany.
"There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult."
The Dalai Lama added that "from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily".
"The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries."
Germany last year took in 1.1 million people fleeing war and misery in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries, but the flow was reduced sharply by the decision of Balkan countries to close their borders to people travelling through Turkey and into northern Europe.
The Dalai Lama also said in the interview, conducted in Dharamsala, seat of the Tibetan government-in-exile in northern India, that he hopes to one day return to Tibet.
"Maybe in a few years," said the 80-year-old. "If an opportunity for my return arises, or at least for a short visit, that would be a source of great joy."
Thousands of Tibetans have fled their Himalayan homeland since China sent in troops in 1951, and many have settled in India.)

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms

Eugenics only work for animals. Not for humans though, humans aren't animals/organic.
*sarcasm*

Dear China, you know how to handle protesters. Time to make the east a little bit redder.

I know it's a pointless question, but
1) Why the fuck did those niggers go to China in the first place and
2) Why do they dress like ghetto fags everywhere they go? Can they just not live without their flashy shit and bling?

Because (((they))) keep on using Hitler as the ultimate argument against it.
You're in favor of eugenics = you're Hitler.
Which equals a death sentence in western countries.
The moment you get comapred to hitler publicly, you can lose your job, your friends, your appartment, depending on the country it could be seen as glorification of Hitler which can lead to prison sentences…

Chinese will have fucking Astartes and we'll just have a bunch of 76 IQ corn syrup dependent mouth-breathers

Not for a 7

There is no argument that you can throw at me which will prevent me from marrying my chinky gf

China will pump out more zerglings, not space marines.

Pentatonal languages a shit, man. A. Shit.

Not true.

You should see how they are starting to dress in the Congo.

messynessychic.com/2011/04/05/who-is-the-dandy-man/

Or how about the Central African (Kingdom)?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Bédel_Bokassa

I could spam memes at you, but imagine having to try to comfort your terminally depressed son because he is perma nogf. Imagine having to tell him a bunch of bullshit about how he'll find a nice girl some day when deep down you know it's bullshit. And if you have a daughter she'll be a massive slut.

Should press them to explain how it is irrational, no repeating "'cause, hate" nonsense, force them to try to diagram how it is irrational(hint: it isn't.)

(checked)
Based on how hard the whole "hapa" thing is shilled across the internet, I'm beginning to get more and more suspicious about why.
Asian female white male is almost universally reviled by (((media))). I think that says something.

From the wiki:

" He then began a reign of terror, taking all important government posts for himself.[2] He personally supervised judicial beatings and introduced a rule that thieves would have an ear cut off for the first two offenses and a hand for the third. In December 1976, in emulation of his hero Napoleon, he appointed himself emperor of the Central African Empire, with a coronation ceremony in 1977 costing US$20 million ($80 million today), practically bankrupting the country. His diamond-encrusted crown alone cost $5 million ($20 million today).[2] In 1979 he had hundreds of schoolchildren arrested for refusing to buy uniforms from a company owned by one of his wives. Bokassa was reported to have personally supervised the massacre of 100 of the schoolchildren by his Imperial Guard"

What the actual fuck. Top kek.

Communism all over the world and not only in Russia is Jewish - Henry Ford

fatpeoplehate - banned from reddit
coontown - banned from reddit
hapa - thriving community.

All the elliot rodgers and shit hapas were kikes mixed with asians.

What if proper whites with asians produces finns? MASTER MEMERS

My point is they're trying to use the hate momentum that china has to paint nationalism and race realism in a poor light.

Yep, thought it was worth sharing purely to highlight that fact alone. The madman spent almost 10% of the country's GNP on his coronation.

- Any male children you will have will have extreme identity issues relates to them feeling as if their mother was a whore and their father just wanted a visually underaged commodity fuck doll.
- Also your male children will also be way less manly looking then you and basically be inherent betas.
- lastly, any kind of race mixing is bad, unless you want your hapa children to be killed in the future either by future ZOG troopers trying to get rid of any kind of people with an IQ over 100 or either by the 4th reichs new Schutz Staffel squadron, either way your mongrel offspring will be be destroyed. So if you want to even have a chance of your DNA surviving into the future then you better reproduce with a white.

Fear of being overrun by rabid howler monkeys is quite rational and sane.

Avoid the groid is pretty rational in my book

no thanks.

Are you same kind of gooks that hypocritically advocate for AMWF?

-pick one-

Are you implying Finns are basically Hapas?

Yeah, because not wanting racemixing to occur between White Males and Asian Females means that I must think that racemixing between Asian Males and White Females is A OK.

holy fuck guys I laughed outloud when I heard that. Even in china niggers don't care about their young

Nigger doesn't know that gooks have fewer apocrine glands. "Race is only skin deep, y'all."

The hapa subreddits are for hapas, by hapas. FPH and Coontown are not for fats and niggers.

Eat shit race mixer

There's enough admixture that shills have tried to use it as d&c for years. Then add in the anti-nip and anti-gook shilling that goes on and on and on, and I really do question whether or not a narrative is being forced one way or another. They're making a big deal over a very, very small number of couples, and the disproportionality stinks of jewry.

I'm thinking the topic has wandered into "methinks she doth protest too much" territory. I can't think of ever seeing a functional wm/af couple in any jewish media. Add into that all the anti-hapa and how everyone is supposed to look down on people banging gooks, and I really start to wonder.

If I think about the handful of wm/af couples I've seen in ads, they've always been portrayed as dysfunctional and inequal. wm is a cuck and af is a whore, every time. The shilling on this topic is too damn high. Something is off about this.

I don't know what it is with Negros, whether or not its their natural pheromone they emit, but their stench is fucking noxious. Its almost impossible to describe because it feels like it the stench is attacking your very sense of smell.
Smelling Negro smell is like fucking chemical warfare, the military might aswell harnest the Negros sweat glands and create 'Negro smell' canisters to act as a less harmful alternative to nerve gas.

I once read about the different smells emmited by different races and that they smell different from each other. I heard that because asians have fewer apocrine glands they don't smell as much and that when around white people they notice a distinctive smell like that of salt. I even heard the Japanese have a term for White people that means "those that smell of Butter".

Nord Koreans are Uralic but I don't feel as if they should be killed like other muds and steppe niggers. Until we have a future where Haplogroups R1b and I1 our trying to purge each other and we eventually begin trying to purge those with the N Haplogroup (uralics), until then I'm fine with them as long as they don't mix with R1b and I1 leading to less pure haplogroups. also Finns are the purest white genes in europe according to all Finns ever

I'm of the opinion that it's acceptable to make sweet love to a 9/10's sideways vagina, but you need to ensure you don't produce hybrid white/math babies with her. But if she's only 7/10…I'm afraid we'll need to see pics to see if it's still acceptable.

A gift for you user

East Asians have the least BO while Africans have the most, with Whites not being quite as smelly as Africans. So other races do indeed smell bad from a gook point of view.

That can be done within 3 generations.

Jesus Christ.
I thought that Asian vaginas were to supposed to be side ways oh yeah, also tight af too
pic related is supposed to be 'le tight asian qt vag'

sorry I brought this topic of asian vag tighteness up cuz now I feel degenerate,but yeah that gooks vag looks like its seen better days

I now understand the term "roastie"

Yours looks like an east asain, while his looks like a south asian. Think that explains the difference well enough, since south asians are only one step removed from niggers.

That looks perfect…

Waste of dubs. And How can you be anything close to a nationalist if you intermarry somebody not of your race? Neither your homeland or hers would ever except it and especially your kids.

Guy looks jewish.

Might be, but he is portraying Sherlock Holmes, english accent and all, so I'm pretty sure the viewers assume he is white.

Are they actually supposed to be fucking?
Also

What genetic difference exists between south asians and east asians really? Are they considered racially pure but because of their location on earth turned them savages? or are they mixed with some other race like melanesians?

I agree tbh fam; but I think its because of racial biology. I think the reason is because full grown east asian women are biologically more like adolscent girls than full grown caucasian women.

I looked up if their was racial explanation and I just found a degenerate image related that explains the theory behind it (image makes sense despite it also being degenerate af. I couldnt find an alternative source to it)

Pic/ degenerate Gif related, ==viewer discretion is advised==

A random white kid on the street would be closer to you genetically than your own son.

You're basically raising someone elses son. Fucking cuck.

Well no wonder. They probably gathered a pool of women who fit the above description as well as being nonwhite and that was the only criteria needed. Otherwise the other user noticed something that I noticed lately as well: they pretty much stopped shilling this stuff by the 90s, instead they whitewash Asian media which angers people (which doesn't happen when something is blackwashed).

We supposedly taste the worst according to Papau-Neuguineas cannibals, too salty.

lol thats good to know.
>Don't eat me I'm too salty.

Why the fuck would China ever let niggers in? They have too many Chinese as it is.

If we wanted to wipe those fucks out once and for all, we should have dumped 10-20 post-election Hollywood liberals on their miserable little island.

Russian communism wasn't even Jewish, unless you count the time between revolution and when Trotsky was trotted.

But wait, it gets better:
rt.com/news/382891-china-xinjiang-bans-beards-veils/

I'm not sure your graphic is 100% scientific.

Reminded me of old Holla Forums

south asians have Australoid mixtures they are basically hybrid mutts similar to spics

I used to love those threads. Too bad 8/b/ is such a fucking waste of flesh.

the language is grotesque but because its obviously related to porn.
Despite the language being grotesque the theory still makes sense when considering the evolution regarding size proportions between different races.

I know. I just found it hilarious that they'd set it up to look scientific and then jammed "cunt" in there.

Just in case there was any doubt about Asian girls craving a bit of "exotic."
He presents this as offensive but the salient point is that female strangers are approaching him and stroking his skin.
150,000 - game over Chinks, you let the beast in and now your women will reproduce him.

Most of us used to cross-post, I think. It's how I got used to gore, especially when I first discovered imageboards. The gook stepping on cats was at one time the worst thing I had ever seen.

Yeah but if they really wanted it to be fully scientific they would've left out that porn Gif at the end.

It works!!!

Does it? Wouldn't "cunt to belly button" be more likely to correlate with cunt depth rather than legslength?

If you're not white, sure

This. You perpetuate many more of your genes mating with someone of your own race than admixing. This is because your wife also passes on many of your genes in her share of genetic material, because you are less more so than someone of a different race.
This is another reason that race mixing is everyone's problem. Complete strangers of your ethnic group are carrying many of your genes, when they race mix they are killing off a part of you that would have been propagated in the child. This is why community used to make sense. When you help your neighbour you are helping your own legacy by proxy.

You don't deserve a fucking opinion.

The idea is that the length between the bottom of ones torso to that persons pupils correlates to the texture of the vag. The longer the torsos distance between vag and pupils, the shallower and tighter, the shorter the torso the deeper and looser.

Because the length of the asian womens torso is longer even when adjusted to match their height, it means that the vag is going to be more shallower and tighter when compared to caucasians.

i think you said it

shit for got ID

The idea is that the length between the bottom of ones torso to that persons pupils correlates to the texture of the vag. The longer the torsos distance between vag and pupils, the shallower and tighter, the shorter the torso the deeper and looser.
Because the length of the asian womens torso is longer even when adjusted to match their height, it means that the vag is going to be more shallower and tighter when compared to caucasians.

Cross-post? Shit, I think most of us were on image boards before Holla Forums ever existed.

I like these two but they're exceptions…

They make some damn fine country style houses.

What's it like being 14?

idk you'd have to ask a 14-year-old.

btw thats just a pic I found when searching of the platonic 'le japanese qt3.14 uber tight vag'; also if I were have an image I'd reguarly fap to it wouldnt just be a close up of a vag and nothing else.

There's nothing irrational about that fear. It's a reasonable and healthy fear.

Here

okay, so if shes is a 7/10 Asian in your opinion then what does a 10/10 Asian look like?

After Russia. China going to be the leftists next big boogymen. China probably going to Genocide africans in your life time.

Although hardly scientific I can testify from anecdotal evidence. Current gf is tall for an asian girl with long torso, short legs, and by god she's the tightest filly I've ever ridden.

black people still don't know they smell

they can't smell it

"an invisible odorous mark"

China is dabbling in colonialism and is getting reverse-colonized just like Europe

Honestly its true.

its not a bad smell though

I guess you think your on cuckchan. We know about your subversion of the West through funding leftist/communist groups here. Now go drown yourselves in gutter oil.

I generally find it hard to rate girls as it's difficult to compare subjective tastes. Out of interest, and cutting the fact she's Chinese out of the equation, how would you rate her?

Alright well you have more expirience with that then I do. Maybe try out a shorter Asian and see how tight she is compared your current gook gf.

Gooks have TIGHTTTT pussy, but i tell you that thang'll stretch out brother. wait till you seen some 5 foot asian girl take ur 9 inch dick like a pro, shit

We should be supporting this.

China should be undermined, they are our racial enemies.

You are probably part black if you find the smell appealing, or had a black nanny

I have dated another asian beforehand and she was significantly shorter - almost child looking - yet her's was much wider.

Perhaps as suggests, that was due to experience.

Neck yourself.

The chinks Shoahed the kikes.
archive.is/kevIn

Also my Chinese ex literally couldn't take my BWC full stroke. It wasn't as fun as it sounds either, makes sex annoying and difficult when you have to lube up every time.

China are a real existential threat to western civilization, just like jews/muds are an internal threat.

you just need to take like 30 minutes for foreplay or get her drunk first

What about Indians? From my experience the really dark ones all reek and sweat easily, especially the girls.

One can only dream.

Gooks arent based. I could easily show hatred for Asians, its just that this thread is about examining East Asian success when it comes to racial determination.

I posted an A. Wyatt Mann that shows asians in good light, so heres some A. Wyatt Mann showing asians in a bad light if it makes you feel better.

never tried an Indian but ive heard they are the tightest pussy on the market. very hard to get though, i think curry is their matting pheromone

T.Dog boiler

Matt Zhang1 month ago
It seems that no one actually mentioned how Lou was born…Her mum cheated on her Chinese father, who could not biologically give birth to a baby. Her mum slept with a black guy in her newly wedding days…That's why Lou's birth was so controversial to Chinese society. Adultery like this is unacceptable. CNN is shit. They never dug deep into the truth…

That is the equation, you betafaggot.
wouldnotprocreatewith/10

China is an empire just like the USA. Its not ethnically homogenous–common misconception. Even the "Han" are racially divided; southern Chinese are genetically distinct from north, closer to southeast asians than to northeast asians (japs, koreans)

I have the same issue with mine. By no means do I have an exceptionally large tackle, it's fairly average, and yet even after the application of tonnes of lube she still screams her head off and claims I'm killing her.

tbh it's a massive confidence booster

Alright then

Yeah, but I pack nearly 8 inches (not muh dikking or trying to be arrogant, it's just the truth) so I like being able to let loose and just fuck nice and deep.

Currently fugging an American girl I met on 4chan

horry shittu, your dick fallin off yet?

This so much worse than racemixing could ever possibly be

50% of the girls I've fucked I've met on 4chan bro. And no, she's not like that hah.

Bob Sapp, Black American former K1 fighter and Japanese TV personality.

Seems pretty rational to me. Good for china, surprised there are 150-300k though.

FUCK THIS FUCKING THREAD ALL OF YOU FAGGOT RACE MIXERS ARE GONNA GET THE ROPE HOW MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT HISTORY DO YOU THINK HAPAS HAVE BEEN CREATED AND SUBSEQUENTLY WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET? TOO MANY TO LIST. IF YOU WANT YOUR LINE TO SURVIVE YOU MUST KEEP IT PURE
Caps because this thread is taking a turn for the worst.

t. eternal anglo

americucks made kikes rich.

any country loves money.

they look happy

First observation: the nose knows.
Second observation: they have shit in their teeth in the first picture.

Are those num-chucks in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
Let me take you back to the day that I met my China girl
When I landed a 'Pam' like on the San Fran Real World
I was sweating like a vegetable inside of a wok
I'd never been to Asia Minor but I was gonna Bangkok
Like Kristy Yamaguchi I had to break the ice
Should I talk about Mothra M*A*S*H or shrimp-fried rice?
I was sharp as a Chinese star but it's a line I threw
Just thirty seconds over Tokyo and this Johnny would Woo
I took a shot like Jeanette Lee put on my moves like Bruce Lee
I told he every Soon Yi needs a little Woody
She said for all the tea in China my vagina's not free
But my love will linger longer than the Ming Dynasty
I said I needed her to do and her to do my laundry
I knew she needed a way to stay legally within the country
She was made in Taiwan I said I'm O.K. with that
Just promise me you'll never try to eat my cat
Chinky chinky bang bang I love you
Chinky chinky bang bang I know you love me too
In Japan the hand is used as a knife
In Japan a man's wife's hand job than can cost him his life
But now this Captain Kirk has his own Sulu
I'll shampoo her Foo Man Chu with Lo Hung Wang Goo
Cause I ride my slant-eyed slope like a brand new Kawasaki
Oh me chinky she's so kinky got me hot like Nagasaki
Burnin' up like Napalm burstin' like an A-bomb
I think I got that jungle fever but I caught it in 'Nam
She's like an oriental rug cause I lay her where I please
Then I blindfold her with dental floss and get down on her knees
I'm a diving Kamikaze eating out Chinese
First I'll have the poo-poo platter than some tuna sushi
She'll be screaming like Godzilla and kickin' like Jackie Chan
I'll get her redder than China wetter than the Sea of Japan
Like the Chinese New Year she's gonna see fireworks
Now be a good chinky and press Jimmy's shirts
Sing chinky sing
One more time
Chinky chinky bang bang chinky bang
Chinky chinky bang biddily biddily biddily bang

top lel.
also, my ID is godly.

japanese probably call negroes Bob because of Bob Sapp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Sapp

also, niggers muh-dicking is actually what started the Tiananmen Square protests

fuck me I didn't realize someone already posted it

Yeah… Tryone isn't proposing to Chun Lee.

EWW, wtf would their kid look like? That's really disgusting.

These dumb niggers should get a hint and fuck off back to boogboogaland.

yeah, spartan ass-pirate style

That sounds like a bad thing, how am I supposed to go balls deep if her cunt is too short?

maximum nigging

and the chinks have better bantz levels than yrocucks

that means koreans user

EH??

I had this CD and never had this song wtf?

gooks, slants, chinks, buttonhole eyes, yellows, nips, charlies, slopes, zipperheads, ants. sure, some like "nips" are specific. but generally they're interchangeable for "asian".

This is in response to when London's mayor said "terrorism is part n parcel of life in the big city." The internet said oh yeah? Tokyo doesn't seem to have that problem…

They're about to.

OP they travel in packs because they can't into fighting one on one, much like women and jews.