EU Trying to use Gibraltar to give Spain ability to veto Brexit

Expected to see a thread here about this. This is major fucking shit the E-Jew scum is trying to pull. They're attempting to force the Brits to have to either abandon Gibraltar to Spain or give them a de facto veto over Brexit final deal. Sneaky fuckers:

(archive.is is down for me)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4368644/Fury-Spain-handed-right-BLOCK-Gibraltar-Brexit-deal.html

(I know mods don't like most of the sneering /britpol/ fuckers, i don't either, but this is important)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RrLiP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The easy solution, and the only one really, is to ignore Tusk's penstroke. Gibraltar does whatever it wants, fuck the EU. What happens between Gibraltar and Britain is between Gibraltar and Britain, not the EU. Fuck the EU.

Leave our rock alone globalist scum.

The Rock of Cucks.

Damn!

The Gibraltarians are blaming the spanish, with a little help from an unamed EU source of course.
archive.is/RrLiP

i guess this is why they're focusing on the rock.

TOO LATE

Article 50 has been signed and negotiations will be starting soon. That little Spanish monkey rock can't do shit now.

This isnt' exactly fair, you can understand why they wouldn't want to bring down upon them insecurity and uncertainty as to what their border situation will be as a result of Brexit as well as there reliance upon free movement into spain as part of the EU zone for their local economy.

isn't this the eu shooting themselves in the foot
if through their retardation they give the UK a reason to blow up the negotiations aren't teh eucrats the ones with everything to lose and the UK with significantly less
especially with trump in the white house who has supported the UK already

And that's why we will need mass graves deeper than grand fucking canyon

Yup.

It's also as if they do not understand Anglo nature. When Obama tried to tell the British what to do and threatened them; Brexit support went up drastically. When Juncker threatened to punish them; support up. Historically its always been the same. Threatening Anglos does not make them worried or concerned, and it certainly does not make them want to bow before you. Instead even if they are spiting themselves, they will out of defiance stand against you.

… Keep it up EU, you're only doing our work for us now.

EU confirmed for cult status.

THEY VOTED TO LEAVE

WHY WON'T THEY JUST LET THEM LEAVE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE AUDACITY OF THESE globalists

Sometimes I think (((they))) WANT to be purged

If Britain leaves, so will the smaller ones that aren't happy. Which will mean they've failed. Which will mean the jews will have to start all over again with another evil plan.

WE TOLD YOU BRO
WE TOLD YOU

So just let the spanish have the rock, who cares?

This is why we left the EU. Fuck em. Walk away. Watchyagonnadoniggha ?

Can't. That's where they hid Excalibur.

Move it to Malta, should solve all of this.

The people involved care, no one else. When I climb on your dad who cares then?

Climb him, what do I care about your homo eroticism?
The unglish hold on to too many random chunks of land all over the damn place with no connection what so ever to the mainland, compromising the nation over some conquered spaniards on a barren stretch of stone seems insensible.

You wot m8?

I just wish Arthur would quit hitting the snooze alarm and get his ass back to Britain. If this isn't "England's greatest need" for his return, I'd hate to fucking see what IS.

In Europe land is power, spic.

Isn't here he trolling folks in SoJ right now?

Enjoy your rock, then. And for fuck's sake, put luxemburg out of it's misery while you're at it this time.

So it's either war between Spain and the UK, or the EU breaks apart beforehand.

Do they actually think that the British would just "give up" Gibraltar like that? The British will leave the EU and take their fucking clay with them, all of it, what are the Spanish going to do about it anyway, go to war over it when nobody would help them and totally fuck up their membership in NATO? Please this is all horseshit.

Should the UK be able tol eave and prove that being out of the EU is better then being in it, a lot of other countries, namely Italy amd with Le Pen also France would leave as well.
It would cause a cascade that would end in the breaking of the EU and there would be nothing anyone of the other members could do to stop it,

Give them to Spain. Invalidate their UK passports and tell them they're now Spanish citizens. They'll regret it soon enough.

Come on lad, think like an Englishman. First we take our nation back with this Brexit. What are our plans after that?

… After that we take back our Empire! All those little bits of land round the world will give us an excellent starting point. Rule Britannia!

Possibly the most admirable trait of Anglos.

What is 'strategic chokepoint' in your native language? The Bongs took and hold the various islands, peninsulas and atolls they hold onto as supply bases for naval forces/air power, as listening posts, and as an ongoing "fuck you, we're still here darky" to heathen, rat-like Johnny Foreigner. If you should know anything about the Bongs it's that they never, ever throw away anything that might conceivably come in useful some day. Old grannies save wrapping paper; the younger generations save chargers for cellphones they lost/traded in years ago; and the government keeps a string of territories scattered around the world.

The tea-slurping maniacs were pretty happy they kept – for example – Ascension Island (against all seeming geopolitical sense) when they needed to hit the Falklands with nuclear-capable bombers back in 1982. Never know when these obscure rocks might come in handy, see?

The Brits will hold onto Gib because 1) they built it from the ground up, and 2) because the Spanish want it so very, very badly. Spiting the Dons is a tradition.

Gettin' real tired of your shit, EU.

What's Europe gonna do, hurl cuckstools?

Damn, how (((convenient)))

1. Give Gibraltar to Spain
2. Leave the EU
3. Immediately blockade Gibraltar with the English Navy and reclaim control as English territory.

Too bad it isn't the 1800s anymore.

Spain have wanted gibraltar for ages. Dont make it falklands 2.0 spanish fags. You get no say at all. We are leaving the eu and there is nothing they can do. You cant genuinely expect politicians all over europe to drop in their polls by not negotiating a trade deal over fucking gibraltar.

FUCK ARTCLE 50!

WITHDRAW FROM THE TREATY UNILATERALLY!

They probably forgot how shit ended with the Falklands since nobody wants to learn from fucking history.

You are clearly a master negotiator, or spanish.

user, I want to tell you something. If I'm leaving a house full of shit-heads who have just started an all-gay orgy, and they tell me I can only leave if I give them an used bubblegum wrapper, I'll fight to my very last breath to hold on to that wrapper before I willingly leave anything behind for those cocksuckers. They are faggots who are in no position to demand anything from me.

I'll put this in the same category as Juncker going full retard by saying he'll push for Ohio and Texas independence from the rest of the USA. It's total rubbish. If you want the whole thing to go quicker, do everything you can to support Le Pen. This joke of having a EU president and a EU commission president display arrogance on a daily basis needs to end. They have no legitimacy.

MAKE GIBRALTER SPANISH AGAIN

Jesus Christ, Britain should nuke Brussels as a response to this effective invasion of British clay.

The EU knows that if the UK keeps Gibraltar than the UK can fuck them hard in response to any deal.

The UK can shut the strait of Gibraltar. Through which a huge quantity of global shipping passes through.
Worse the UK could start charging a toll or being selective in which ships are allowed passage.

Imagine if the UK declared that from now on any ships flying an EU member state flag, that have come from an EU port or are intending to go to an EU port are no longer allowed to pass through the strait of Gibraltar and then actually enforces this ban.
The EU's economy would be devastated. The only way to ship across the atlantic would be to send goods via overland transit to Spain and Portugal. Costs would skyrocket. Goods from over the atlantic would also have to do the same.

For the EU letting the UK keep Gibraltar is dangerous.
If May has an ounce of sense and patriotism in her, then she will use this threat at some point in the talks.

For all the jokes about bongland and spoon restrictions.

We fucking love us some freedom.
Freedom from the continent especially.

I think she will probably get a boost from another terror attack. They seem to get more active as the weather gets warmer.

The europeans are painted as being at a major advantage but they arent. All over europe there are voters who trade with the uk. If they see their politicians costing them money over bollocks like this they are going to suffer the consequences. They also have elections coming up in france/germany and others before negotiations are over which means they cant do damage control afterwards. If le pen gets elected then the eu is essentially finished which would fuck everything up as there may not be much point sorting out trade deals and freedom of movement as at that point even the most ardent eufag would have to admit the project is dead.

Juncker is a complete mong, you shouldnt take anything he says seriously.

Holy shit i hadnt even thought about that. I think my cock would pop from being so erect if this happens.

They know May will never do it.
The problem they have is they don't know who or what will come after May.

Just kill all bongs in gibraltar

GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL

Are these faggots so lazy they can't get a fucking passport? Not an argument.

Are these faggots so lazy they can't get a fucking passport? Not an argument.>>9621245

Are these faggots so lazy they can't get a fucking passport? Not an argument.

I support this idea as long as it means your new Empire gets English settlers instead of Jamaicans or Pakis or the religion of peace.

Fucking hell, the server's fucked, self-sage.

Italian, Spanish and French banks are broke twice over and then some. The EU is bullshitting because they know their time is almost up hence all the Russia crap. Math > all their poz.

I'm Spanish and I seriously hope the UK keeps Gibraltar. It would be just too cruel for the people living there to have to stand the fucktards that are governing asspain.