Aryan/Vedism/Hinduism connection

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y
SHIT

Is this true????? It can't be.

Apparently the precursor to Hinduism is the Vedic religion. The ancient religion of the Aryan peoples who entered northwestern India from Persia c. 2000–1200 BC. It was the precursor of Hinduism, and its beliefs and practices are contained in the Vedas. As a Brahmin it is my duty handed down in my lineage to preserve the Vedas and other such things. I think this means I'm white. Keep in mind, I probably have a higher IQ than most of the white people on here.

Both promise the return of our savior riding a white horse and chopping down the shitheads in seas of blood.
MARANATHA!

The you should become a poo in the loo or a based shia mudslime because you share a common ancestry from thousands of years ago shill is back. Fuck off shitskin.

Keep in mind, you shit in the street and wipe with your bare hand.

if you call me a shitskin but i dont feel like a shitskin then who is the shitskin?

Old news OP. Go read the works of Satri Devi and Miguel Serrano >>>/pdfs/426

If you hvae such a high IQ you'd be able to make a decent thread.

FYI you're talking about the monkey people. Do you make fun of euros because their dogs shit in people's lawns? only if they pick it up. Why do you make fun of indo's when their pet pajeets shit in streets?

I know pajeet. Believe me, I know.

Why do low IQ retards pretending to be high IQ always make the mistake of announcing that they have a high IQ?
Once you do that no one believes you.
People with high IQs don't go around telling people they have high IQs because they know it makes them look stupid and that no one cares.

You have to demonstrate with superior writing, debating, and citation skills that you have a "high IQ." But of course you can't do that because you're just a poser.

#NotAllPooinloos

Well it is true that ancient european pantheons stem from the same root as the vedic gods.
The ashvin twins were worshipped at the baltic coast and by the saxons under the names hengist and horsa.
Dyaus-Pita, Skyfather, is linguistically connected to Zeus and Jupiter. (piter from pater, father.)

I think this means you are a brahmin connected to europeans vaguely by an ancient link such as between bosporus turks and uighurs.
White is a newworld term, used in anglo american countries to talk about european heritage. Calling yourself white would be a stretch, be proud on what you are you dont need to appropiate american racial identity for you as you have a deep and rich one of your own already.

shitskin poo in loos aren't Aryan.

It was just bait tbh. I'm bored in Trump's America. Well, I'm optimistic.

Congratulations on community college.

The "Aryan invasion theory" was debunked a long time ago. While the Vedic literatures are still Aryan, they brought it peacefully thousands of years before that. However, just like every other ancient society built by whites, it was faaaar to nice and thought they could uplift the nonwhites. What eventually happened is that the whites that ruled over them benevolently slowly mixed with the upper shitskins, and their society eventually got jewed causing massive amounts of mixing. Then the final nail in the coffin was the moslems who trashed the weak and dying society. If you're a Brahman, you used to be white a very long time ago, but niggers (or whatever the untouchables are) moslems and jews destroyed your society and genetics. Aka, what's happening around the world today. Help us win, and someday we may invent a way to clean your genetics up. Otherwise you can shit in the street for all eternity.

It were the indoeuros who were nomads and settled in lands inhabitated by darkskinned farmers who could into irrigation tho. No uplifting but a religious one.

Today Tamil Nadu, the south were the dark ones life is actually the more prosperous and stable part of India. Equating Dravs with Africans because both are dark is a mistake.

but they couldnt. Aryans brought irrigation with them.

kek
I hope so
kek
You dont actually believe this
White supremacy was really in high gear at the height of the British empire. They had a feeling that the whites had a duty to lift up the nonwhites yes, but they were just as happy to exploit them, because the colonialists were more interested in capitalism than government, believe me.

Society was trashed by Muslims pre-colonialism but still valid

Sure

see

Without sounding like USA and MAGA is not #1, I would love to see South India and especially Tamil Nadu do great and with a stable population. When India gained Independence some fucking jew filled our entire Constitution with affirmative action. Literally the most egregious affirmative action you've never even imagined in your life.

Yep in 1949.

Wonder if there's a way to know how many Aryans "immigrated" versus how big the native population was already there, and what the flow rates were

How much of a newfag are you? We're not joking when we say that Aryans (Indo-Europeans) created everything.
Go learn some history.

I think I'm finally starting to understand it. I mean I've been sympathetic to your cause for a year now but it makes more sense now.

What happened in the Middle East is so sad. Those were some of your ancestors.