There's people out there that never had a legit lvl 100 pokemon

How does this make you feel?

Profoundly indifferent.

Weird, but then again, it's kind of the same feeling I get when I see people with less than 100,000 Gamerscore on Xbox Live.
Or people with no platinum trophies.
Or people posting they can't finish a level in the first area of a game on miiverse
Or people with

Fantastic

To be fair, for anyone past gen 2 it's pretty hard to do.

There's people that never played the early gens

There are enough games to have 6,000,000 gamerscore right now.
You can't really bitch about muh servers unless it is steam games.
Then you really can't bitch because host your own

I could say it's funny, considering I got at least one lv100 in every of the main games. Then I remember some people like to play Pokemon for the plot, which is an absolute joke.

please go back where you came from

I don't remember ever getting to 99, also because I had no one to play pokemanz against competetively aside from one single time of Pokemon Colosseum. The highest level I got was in 2nd Gen in order to beat Red, about level 80 or so.

Gonna have to bait harder than that user.

Nigger, I have never even played or watched Pokémon ever. I was already an adult when that shit came out.

Sure I'll go and take the extensive permanent record of shit I have done in videogames with me.

I know achievements are meaningless fluff trophies but seriously fag, a high gamerscore basically says one of two things, I 100% fucking every game I play or I buy lots of games, and frankly I'm too fucking poor for it to be the second thing

yet your inner autism still forces you to reply

I will never have the patience/autism to go that far
The highest I ever got was like 50-60 and even that with a help of a friend.

After burning through the elite four 10 times to level from 93 to 94 I decided fuck it and started looking through romhacks instead.

So pretty good.

Why would you get your pokemons to level 100 for any reason apart from autism?
You can easily complete the game with way less than that.

Right but it means you're exactly as accomplished by that metric as someone who does just dump money into shit games. I know there are worthwhile achievements, but the system as a whole is radically broken and unneeded.

True, you know minus that fully completed games are pinned to your profile, but whatever, it's not like the early days of the 360 where actually trying to implement achievements is difficult.

I may be able to understand the appeal, but I will never be proud of that.

Why would you want to play such a boring game for so long?

I've only ever had 2 that I raised myself. If you're playing alone it's pointless to raise a pokemon that much except maybe in gen 5

Get fucked, faggots.

Zigzagoon is truly the best Pickup user.

On one hand, Runescape has Korean MMO levels of grinding. Level 93 is the halfway point to level 99. On the other hand, some skills require you to be paying attention only 10% of the time due to automatic training, and Jagex is always looking for ways to automate even more skills. The other 90% is spent doing anything else but playing the game.

Does it really matter? It's not like it's an accomplishment of skill, it just requires being bored enough to go and grind long enough for it.

Doesn't every single generation have Pokemon that needed to be obtained at an event? Plus Pokemon that need to be traded from other versions or traded to be evolved. And now you need to import Pokemon from previous generations too, right?

The event only Pokémon are not counted tworeds pokedex compleation. There like extra's that are cool to have but the profs consider the dex complete if you have everything else.

I never had a lvl 100 pokemon. I never had any pokemon at all for that matter, I never played the games.

Get on Dofus' level. Level 199 is the halfway point to level 200.

And there are rumors about being actually able to go over level 200 in an incoming update, for the same experience cost as the one between level 1 and level 200 for every level.

I've done it actually legit, too, but there's just something special about childhood memories.

The first pokemon game i completed was Yellow. My team was comprised of a lvl 100 Pikachu and a bunch of other Pokemons ranging from 6-40.

Fuck, I thought anything past level 200 was already getting into integer overflow territory. Are they going to use arbitrary precision numbers?

No idea.

When you can beat the games with all your pokemon barely reaching lvl 50, trying to go that extra 50 levels with fuck all to do was pretty difficult to me as a kid. I never bothered to get anything to 100. Never saw the point. All my friends had cheated with duped candies and I didn't care to do that either.

I've had full teams of level 100 Pokemon in Red, Yellow, Silver, and Ruby. Kids who can't gain level 100 Pokemon are so weak of will they should find a hobby that doesn't require any kind of achievement whatsoever like watching tv or going to the movies. Fucking normalfags.

Have you ever used the pokenet or whatever it's called? Everybody just asks for completely crazy shit, and nobody is crazy enough to stay there and exchange 600+ pokemon in one sitting, it would take a lifetime.

Are you autistic or just retarded?

Why wouldn't you want to play pokemon?

Are you gay?

fucking 2000's kids.

It's like they weren't even trying to be pokemon masters.

That's my point dumbass. Negotiating trades for 600 pokemon? Who the fuck would do that?

That would take even more time

Thanks Nintendo.

Trading is so slow it's painful.

Except you don't need to do it for 600 Pokemon

You're retarded. Kill yourself.

You're a furry. That's worse.

Never had problems asking for non-legendaries. All I had was to ask nicely, and I got some interesting things in return.

Nobody is so autistic to do it for this many pokemon. And the fact you're already resorting to ad-hominem proves that you know it but can't deal with the fact that you were wrong.

Please leave

Legendaries are not a problem since I always traded them then traded them back with some friends, that way you get to keep the Pokédex info.

What I mean is, if you want to try to trade anything past 6 Pokémon, expect boredom, specially with each trade animation taking one fucking minute.

You have no idea what ad hominem is, moron. And my point was you don't have to trade for every god damn Pokemon, only the few you need to complete the dex after catching every Pokemon available in the game you have.

Sure thing fam.

What? He's the one who thinks you need to trade for everything. It doesn't make sense that you'd try and do it all in one go.

Except you don't trade for everything, dumbass.

I know that, but it doesn't seem like he's thought of that yet.

I do, but the irony was just too obvious to not notice. Now calm your furriness, it's not needed or wanted here.

You need to learn what IDs are, newfag.

FURFAG GIIIIT OUT

Shit artwork isn't cute, user. Get over it.

oyy veyyy

Alright user.

And does that fucking point make catching all the pokemon less hard? I mean holy shit faggot, in the new games you're able to catch, say, maybe 300 of all the available pokemon, and I barely fucking know how many there are right now.

The "Oh you just need to trade to complete your dex" argument doesn't fucking work if not all the pokemon are in the game, which makes completing the pokedex much, much harder, even trough trading.

There's going to be nobody that will tell you "Alright dude let's take 6 hours today and trade every single pokemon we're still missing for your pokedex".

That's never gonna happen you goddamn retard.

Calling you a retard isn't ad hominem if I still address your argument, dumbass. Ad hominem is the act of attacking the person and not the argument.

The fact that you're able to do it between maybe two games now. All you need is X or Y and OR or AS and then trade for maybe 100, maybe less.

But don't listen to me. I never have completed a Pokedex with only two games.

…………………

You didn't adress my argument, you just came up with a dumb retort that still made no fucking sense and had no thought behind it.

And let's see a screenshot of your playtime with both games to see how much time it actually took you.

Because, you know, my main point is that it's harder, not that it's undoable.

Also I really hope you don't have two 3DSs and actually traded pokemon inbetween them with yourself, because that shit is fucking sad.

I did, though

Nah

But it isn't.

Please end yourself.

what the fuck did you expect?

I was a dumb 11 year old.

Game Freak added a mechanic to stop people deleting saves. You have to hold some weird combination of buttons on the title screen. No idea if they stopped people saving over old games with new ones though.

Forgot to mention this was added later on, around gen 4 or 5.

Go back to your post, read it, and if you actually have the right comprehensions skills you might see that you didn't. You just said "You don't have to do it for 600 pokemon", which was completely unrelated to my point. My point is that trading that many pokemon takes a shitton of time, making ut hard.

Of course, that would disprove your point that it's easy as shit.

Great fucking arguments all around user, by dodging questions and convincing yourself that you are undoubtedly right you have done the same for me, I know believe 100% that the pokedex is incredibly easy to finish. Great job, really, you did some fine posting today and you totally din't prove you are retarded.

Except you did, and you argue like a 12 year old on the school playground.

Makes sense.
I only played gen 1 and 2.

Red Gyarados does not count

But: A. it doesn't take a shitton of time and B. it isn't hard.

Retard.

Also I'm not posting my playtime because it's not only irrelevant I don't have a working 3DS to put my game card in. And most of my time on my game wasn't spent trading for dex mons.

I didn't dodge any questions, you're just being a giant faggot who can't admit he's wrong.

I SOB'T LIKE THAT SMUG NAIMA GIRL

lmao weebs, pure casul cancer

I literally never played pokemon.

Does catching a level 358 pokemon count?

I really liked the game as a kid and my parents didn't buy me new games.

I raised my starter to 100 and some other favorites, but I don't care enough about Pokemon nowadays to care that someone never reached lv 100 on one of them.

>watching kids shit

>You will never be a 10 year old girl who scams an user into giving you level 100 legendaries as well as an older men fetish

My first lvl 100 was a Swampert in Emerald. I had about 50 Hall of Fames with Just Swampert in them because I thought it'd be fun to go through the elite four with just him and it worked so I trained him up to lvl 100.

he knew:

Only 'dex I completed was the one in Diamond, all 493.

DIS RIGHT Here.

you put the item in your sixth slot, run up and down right side of zanzibar island on your lapris on surf, half on land half on water. wait till missingno shows up and kill that mofo and then your sixth slot itemed b maxed out, or maybe it just added 20 i can't remember. was this a cheat the devs put in the game or a legit bug? seems pretty elaborate and useful for a cohencidence

You are a fucking idiot.

Go back to wherever you came from, faggot. You're clearly not from here.

You tried to argue that it's too hard to trade for 600 pokemon. He pointed out that you don't need to trade for anywhere near 600 pokemon. He did very much address your point.

I completed Gen I with the Diploma back in the day, and have gotten the Regional Pokedexes in at least most of the later Gens, but never bothered for the National Pokedex in anything except Gen II, which I don't think I ever fully got.

I remember catching all the different evolution forms in Gen II, and I was working to evolve them all legitimately, but my autism got the better of me and I started trying to level each Pokemon to level 100. I got two or three full teams to Level 100 before some shit from school stole my cart. It hurt extra bad because a lot of those Level 100s were my bros from Gen I, including my first starter from when I first got Blue. I still miss that Blastoise. And the Charmander my friend traded to me to help me complete my Diploma. And my first Mewtwo. Man, these memories are too much.