So what was the joke here?

So what was the joke here?

The Game Boy will stop you from raping the woman you have tied up in your bedroom?

I think its that you tied up your wife/gf for some kinky sex but got distracted by the GB midway trough

That doesn't make sense though, who would tie up someone for kinky sex and then randomly turn on the gameboy? It's obviously supposed to be a child walking into his mother about to get railed and not notice since he's playing.

Yes.

Look what's she tied with. Do you think that would be able to hold her? And the phone is right next to the bed! She is not supposed to be an abductee.

user would

I own several Gameboys and i have never raped anyone.

CHECKMATE

Hate to break it to you user, but that's definitely the point. Old vidya-games are full of advertisements like this. It's all to the tune of "X video game is so awesome you'll forget to pork your bitch!"

A better time long gone, where one could make a joke without worrying which group of oversensitive leftist activists they'd offend this time.

Thats the point, GB is so fun you forgot about the kinky sex. Its an ad user, not a detailed story.

I prefer to think he tied his gf/wife to the bed so he can play vidya. He got distracted half-way though by his new GBA so her legs are still free.

I would, Games are much more fun than women

checked, mate

You tired her up so she can't stop you from play gameboy, your true love that the world isn't ready for and can't understand.

If only that would really happen

Is that the best they could do for an attractive model?

I remember this.
Someone post the screencap.

Because vidya > sex

I miss the avant garde era of game advertising.

But vidya is better than sex for the most part.

That's quite the right wing reactionary sex negative slut shaming anti-female sexuality, alternative sex lifestyle phobic and very kinkphobic negative kneejerk reaction, especially in current year.
That GB ad was Nintendo's subtle nod and acknowledgement to a variation of a BDSM practice called Abandonment Play. Where the scene is the Dom pretends to abandon the Sub. Here is a sample scenario setup.

A well done scene between a Dom and a Sub is a heightened experience, and coming down from it without aftercare canbe similar to a bad sugar crash. Trust and Care is what puts the Bond in Bondage. Much like muscles tissues are broken down during an exercise, but re-grows stronger during rest, aftercare is just as important as the scenario itself.
For more information about BDSM, feel free to read the Nana To Kaoru manga. It has arguably one of the best story and exploration of BDSM, IMO far better than say 50 Shades. The animu and live action adaptation of the manga unfortunately is not that good compared to the manga. Vid related is only for eye candy click bait.

I never thought BDSM would be so based

It's why they fail in life.

Link confirmed for elf.

And they won't take half your shit and accuse you of being a misogyorapitst either.

Well, you could do that to tease the hell out of her.

and if you get good taste in women you won't get half your shit taken or be accused of anything either

Technology aided cuckqueaning.

How has everyone missed it so much?

It's obviously a cop who walks into a crime scene of a woman about to be raped, but then remembers his tetris game going, and starts playing, ignoring her.

No rape doesnt work because that would mean she put on lingerie to be raped.

Fuck, that makes way too much sense.

apparently during the first chechen war this was actually a problem for the russian army

a squad would be instructed to patrol this area or that area and would find a nice, safe, quiet place and play tetris for a couple hours, then go back to base and say "yep totally clear no problem"

Jokes aside, that's actually really interesting.

Is there a book that gives a good overall rundown of that conflict? I've heard it's name so many times, I'd like to learn about it now.

YARR

Is it that complicated?

the best book i've ever read about it was called "one soldier's war" by arkady babchenko. it shows just how deeply disorganized and ineffective the post-USSR russian army was, and how deep the corruption goes in the army, not to mention just how fucking scary of a conflict it actually was when even your own guys kinda wish you were dead

Alright, thank you.

Source? This is strangely arousing as all fuck.

You wouldn't pirate a woman.

FOKKIN CHECKED.

holy fuck

Man, I miss the edgy Play it Loud era of Nintendo ads. Sure it seemed like they were trying to hard to be off the wall at times, but at least it interesting and caught your attention. Now their advertisements are just bland or filled with memes.

god, i miss my childhood

dude

What the fuck nigga it's like you've never raped anyone.

Of course that's going to happen

thats how it obviously would have been interpreted back then. but now days? hell no, this is misogynistic as fuck.

Thanks for the rec, It's a fun read.