SONY E3 CONFERENCE LEAK

Apparently these faggots got some anonymous insider source on what will be happening on Sony's E3 Press Conference.

They don't site any source, so take it all with a grain of salt.

source:
archive.is/m5OND
videogamer.com/features/article/sonys_e3_2016_conference_spoiled_all_the_info_on_the_big_ps4_announcements.html

Other urls found in this thread:

skylanders-inquirer.com/2016/06/09/huge-pinch-salt-rumor-crash-bandicoot-skylanders-imaginators-starter-pack-listing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sony is just days from either making gamers really happy or desperately sad (probably nothing in between, as this is video games!). The platform holder's E3 conference takes place in the early hours of Tuesday morning (UK time), but thankfully we've got the inside scoop on what's likely to go down. And yes, if you treat E3 like a TV show, there are spoilers following this opening paragraph. You've been warned.

The Last Guardian

lastguardian605 -
After last year's big reveal that The Last Guardian is in fact still a thing and is coming out this year, Sony will kick off E3 2016 with a proper gameplay demo. We've heard it'll be five minutes, and a firm release date will be announced.

Chance of happening: 10/10

Uncharted 4 DLC and The Last of Us 2

last of us -
Sony is definitely going to show a trailer for the Uncharted 4 single-player DLC, a meaty expansion that is said to be about five hours in length. Following this they'll roll straight into an early and brief teaser for The Last of Us 2. It's more of a mood piece than anything substantial – the game isn't due until 2018.

Chance of happening: 8/10

PS VR Showcase

ps vr1 -
VR is hard to demo, but Sony will do its best to show it off by getting the cast of Ghostbusters on stage to play its VR Worlds compendium. A trailer for the movie will follow the stage demo.

Chance of happening: 9/10

Indie Showcase

wild -
This is a given, as Sony loves to show off its superior indie game catalogue in comparison to the Xbox One. As well as revealing some cool looking games that we've heard referred to as 'indie AAA', some previously announced titles that have gone missing will re-emerge with release dates. Look out for Wild, Rime, and Abzu amongst others.

Chance of happening: 9/10

wew

I will be drinking copious amounts of alcohol when this happens.

We all know this is going to happen already.

what a click bait article

???
Did you read the article or what?

What's up with all these matirx names

the real question is what they'll call Trinity

One of the Wachowski "brothers," of course.

Now I'm actually excited to see this shitshow unfold itself.

JESUS CHRIST
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

WHAT ABOUT NIER AUTOMATA?

With so many hyped games delayed recently i have lost interest on this one

Of fucking course

Will probably have better games than vive or oculus but will run like shit even on PS4NEO

No opinion.

Dropped

Tokyo Game Show when?

considering how safe theyre playing it even if the leak is fake its probably right.

Sounds tremendously underwhelming.

What about generic weeb trash #1156?

Which mean's it's probably true.

they better have gameplay from ace combat 7

Even the mechanical scorpion

Great thread.

Especially the mechanical scorpion

I want to think even Sony isn't this stupid, but then I remembered Sony produced Ghostbusters.

Sony is pushing a lot of SJW movies out lately

No "Sony spends 20 minutes talking about TV services, then goes into a ten minute call of duty demo that Sony fanboys pretend never happened, even when it is occurring on stream right now"

8/10 same score as Uncharted 4

Plus its practically free to rope the cast into doing it as a publicity stunt since they are the production studio for ghostbusters anyway

Anyone prepared their bingo cards for the biggest shitfest of the CURRENT YEAR again?

Besides Nier and Ace Combat there are no sony games that look worth while for several years

Horizon?

That game didnt set off several red flags for you?

Stop

I'm just incredibly curious how it'll turn out.
Guerilla is definitely capable of making a great game. They're technical wizards and I've always liked their visual design. Shame they were stuck to something as mundane as Killzone.
Sure, KZ2 was great, and the cold war stuff in Shadow Fall was neat, but everything else was just meh.

Fucking dropped

I'm not sure if I'm horrified or twitching with anticipation.

Oh dear god let and cringe and train wreck commence. I'm actually looking forward to this now.

The only thing I am hyped about in this E3 is Bannerlord, to be honest.

Who, apart from autists, cares anymore?

Who cares

Terrible idea so will probably happen

Fuck no. So yea, will probably happen.

I'm super hyped for the ghostbusters shitshow.

It's gonna be so bad oh man!!!

PLEASE GOD LET IT BE TRUE

keep reading user, it's a joke

shush

As much as i hate the new ghostbusters reboot, i want to see them fail on stage. The reactions will be amazing,

skylanders-inquirer.com/2016/06/09/huge-pinch-salt-rumor-crash-bandicoot-skylanders-imaginators-starter-pack-listing/

Oh my god.

The shitposting will be insane.

And considering what they did to Spyro I think they'll fuck Crashes image up even more.

E3 just keeps getting better and better.

I can't believe OP didn't mention the most hype leak of all.

Ah, I read the rest of the article. Well I'm still expecting a train wreck unless Sony drops DMC5 at their conference.

I can believe it. They are absolutely desperate for that shit to be successful, they think advertising it at a games conference is going to work. It would be hilarious if it only creates more people to downvote videos and hate ghostbusters more

Does Holla Forums have reading comprehension issues?

It's a joke faggots, instead of having fun with it you're taking it super seriously.

I hope so.
But the 2 voice actors were meeting up for a pachinko machine.
I can always hope, for that and for DMC/Bayonetta

JUST FUCK MY BANDICOOT UP

SHUSH!!!

Are you sure about that, I haven't seen anything about pachinko machines. Just the voice actors meeting up to do the motion capture.

I'd be pretty happy with a DMC x Bayonetta or Bayonetta x DMC or both.

Whats the deal with bayonetta anyway, does nintendo own the character now or is it still in the original company?

No E3 conference's contents have ever leaked in full before.

Bayo is still a Platinum IP. Nintendo just published Bayo, and Platinum allowed her to be in Smash.

I'm not too sure. Nintendo basically funded Bayonetta 2, but I don't think they own the rights to the Bayonetta franchise.

they own the exclusive publishing rights of Bayonetta 2, not the IP itself

wew

>…and the patriarchy

This will be bloody gorgeous!!

Sony will crash this E3 thing with no survivors.

calling it now.

breaking news:

DETROIT WILL BE AT E3

PREPARE FOR NIGGERS WITH FRENCH ACCENTS

I'm glad I don't have autism or ADHD

Thank god you posted this though we'd be lost without you