7 Reasons Why Alt-Right Men Are The Hottest

Richard Spencer's AltRight.com: 7 Reasons Why Alt-Right Men Are The Hottest

archive.is/YfcKl

Is this supposed to be written for women? Because alt-kikes only fuck each other in the bum.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Why do you 1488 breeders have to keep punching right?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Fuck off.

Stop saging retards.

>>>/4chan/ is where you should post this instead.

Exhibit 6,000,001 for why Holla Forums was right about Spencer, TRS, and the Aut-Kike.

So where did the Alt-Right == faggots meme come from? As somebody who's keeping tabs on various alt-right groups I have yet to see anybody endorse homosexuality.

Fucking stormweenies. Shitting everything up all the time.

So what if Mike Enoch's wife was a Jew? There are based nationalist Jews guys. Civic nationalism is the way to go, ya'll are just against western culture and don't belong here.

Like clockwork, nothing of substance but repeating the same old shit just like liberals, fuck off we've been /nofun/ for a while now, it doesn't apply EVERYWHERE.

Us. Because Alt-Right, just like centrism, is pathetic cowardice as they choose the latter label because fascist or natsoc is "m-muh illegal and scary!".

this is gay as fuck. the OP did nothing wrong but i still feel like i need to sage this gay shit.

No idea.

From some screenshots of multiple "alt-right" self labeled forums.

this is possibly the worst thread of late

yea

I guess it's going to always be a mystery

How could anyone possibly come to the conclusion that there's something gay about this movement?

fucking hell, this movement was really built around that kike milo's idea of "right" wasn't it.

This would be funny if it was written by some random fag mag, but the alt right website? It's like if buzzfeed put out "10 reasons why buzzfeed writers are the hottest". Fucking cringy.

Milo pedo didn't even want trump elected either. All kike faggots wanting to be "edgy" by saying black do crime and kebab are bad.

Damn, nigger, spoiler that shit.

Apparently this was written by a woman (inb4 tranny joke). This is just creating useless artificial outrage.

So TRS and Dicky Spencer? I'd say that's hardly representative. Outside of the Fash the Nation podcast I don't think anybody at TRS was even an ethnonationalist.

What?

they're ancaps

Now that's what I call e-celeb.

What a fucking vain, stupid cunt. Total misdirection, total irrelevancy.

Almost vomitted… but that Cantwell is real? Backstory? He get catfished or whatever that's called? I can't stand that little cunt.

No idea, but it's real and there's an uncensored version out there.

TRS are nothing more than edgy conservatives. Alt-right =/= civic nationalism. Spencer is just some fag who coined the term, it's not his secret club.

The clip you posted literally has him advocating for an ethnostate.

and the abolishment of the state.

Anyone got the uncensored cantwell pic, I need it for nefarious purposes.

Civic nationalist are for cucks who thrust muh based niggers. No surprise at the overlap.

lolwut? their podcast is definitely poorly prepared, but you can't deny they explicitly refer to the jewish problem many many times and advocate for an all-white nation. If that's "edgy conservatism" sign me up.