The audacity reaches new hights: Cali Kike senator wants to make pozzing someone a misdermeanor

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html
archive.is/kPWOd

wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener

Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN.

In their ideal world, every man would have to get pozzed by a nigger on a regular basis to prove they aren't racist. I just want the entire western coastline to abruptly sink into the ocean. Would 30 miles inland be enough?

Wew lad. The shills really don't want anons to see this.

hopefully we get to see Arizona Bay in our lifetimes.

These are the eyes of a man who wants to pozz your neghole.

I thought this has already gone to vote and passed?

let that sink in.meme
We're gonna need a bigger oven.

Enough.

If it has, it completely slipped under my radar and I haven't seen anything on it yet.

Yes, because it's prejudice against faggots who can't control their impulses. They may as well make murder a misdemeanor while they're at it since non-whites murder at a higher rate thus it being a felony is racist.

If you want to get normalfags behind this you would want to stress the "donated blood" thing. Afterall, the average apathetic white might say "well, I'll never have gay sex, so, who cares. They got what was coming to them". However, if you say "the blood you get when you get into an accident had aids, now you have aids" strikes a nerve because people never know when they or someone they care about will need blood.

we already had this thread last week, try to keep up newfag.

They will resist by saying it's all screened even though there's a risk still and batches of mixed blood would be wasted by just one tainted faggot pedo donation.

well fug

TOPKEK it doesn't get any more memetic than that.

I got you.

This should be treated as bioterrorism and carry the death penalty. Spreading it sexually can be passed off as fags being unable to control their urges (still deserves to be more than a misdemeanor), but trying to contaminate the blood supply goes well beyond that.

Please tell me this pozzed bill is quarantined to California.

I really hope you aren't American.

Just fucking nuke it already. Can we start boycotting Californians from the rest of the country yet? They need to stay in their quarantine zone. Don't accept their money, don't hire them, don't breed with them, don't socialize with them, just round them up and send them back to their fate

If dubs, it'll happen

Just to clarify here: They always test out the blood before they actually donate it. The politicians may be idiots, but the doctors in charge of running these things aren't that stupid. Usually.

It's still a massive waste of time for everyone else waiting in line to give blood. Just a daily reminder while I'm here to donate bone marrow: non-whites cannot use it!

Scott Wiener is a traitor to the people he is supposed to protect. Hang the faggot.

We aren't all badBut please for fuck's sake nuke us

WHAT THE FUCK

I avoided herpes this way

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't care if fags infect other fags with GRIDS. Although, their lifestyle of disgusting debauchery caused a MRSA outbreak which was pinpointed to Castro St. in San Fran. Imagine you were on a road trip with the family and as luck would have it you must make a pit stop there and your child or wife gets an an antiobiotic resistant staph infection from simply using a door handle.

To apply this to blood donations is of such an incomprehensible level of pure evil, it could have only be dreamt by the synagogue of Satan.

I got you fam

Make it happen. I at least, know how to swim.
t. Californian.

Someone needs to make an example out of this guy.

I got you fam, Arizona bay soon.

ROLLIN

Oh ye of little faith.

I just hope total collapse comes soon enough so im not too old to kill this "people".

There isn't a single word or expression that could adequately express the rage I feel at this right now.

A-All for the f-future of our people, guys

WHY IS ANYONE HERE AGAINST THIS?!

The problem is bisexuals spreading it into the strait population.

Fencesitting fags are only spreading it by fucking girls in the ass. Rare for vaginal transmissions without open lesions.

THOTS, fags, bisexuals, and degenerates. Nothing of value is lost.

You sound exactly like those "It's okay if they're gay, it's only with eachother!" cucks. Legal precedent is being set. This also affects anyone who might need a blood transfusion, not just cock riders.

Read my other posts. The one you quoted was only in reference to bisexual transmissions.

Instead of stating the obvious and exercising your lack of reading comprehension, you should have been checking my dubs.

This exactly you fucking retards. If the kike gets what he wants it will be a misdemeanor to knowingly infect our blood supply with HIV

The Kikes already got the law on fag blood donations repealed in the UK.
There has been a strenuous effort since the 90s, to reduce "fear" I.e rationally based caution people feel when dealing with HIV carriers.
For example the Kikes successfully memed "HIV dies in seconds upon exposure to the air", which is a complete lie. Even dried fluids which have been exposed to air for several hours can remain contagious.

It also involves blood donation as well.

You are correct.
The meme of HIV being "everyone's problem" is a complete fabrication, or at least it was while fcarrierswere prevented donating blood.
The CDC stats for "heterosexual transmission" are carefully presented to hide an important fact: that being THE FIGURE ONLY APPLIES TO HETEROSEXUAL SEX WITH SOMEONE KNOWN TO ALREADY BE INFECTED OR BELONG TO A HIGH RISK GROUP (follow the subscript and check the definition.)
High risk groups are: Blacks, Mexicans, men who have sex with men, IV drug users and women who have sex with any of the aforementioned.

The transmission rate for straight sex with a partner not on the risk list, and not known to be infected already, is aggregated into the "other causes" group, which has a rate of around 1 per 100,000 but also includes transmission at birth, transmission by blood transfusion and needle stick etc.
When you remove these extraneous infection routes from the total you are left with around 30 cases of infection from heterosexual sex per year.
In other words, your chance of contracting HIV from someone who is White and neither a degenerate nor a sexual partner of degenerates, is about the same as your chance of being struck by lightning (literally.)
tl;dr HIV is a disease of faggots and niggers, even junkies rarely contract of these days as most junies are White males and therefore can be educated.

* important point, it is only White men whose rate is too low to even include (they don't even bother including it in the main graph), White women have a measurable rate of infection due to sex with Blacks and bisexuals.