If you don't like Watch_Cucks 2, you're racist and even you're not, you still are a racist!

archive.is/pQOZD

Jim "Gamer's Advocate" Sterling, everybody!

I'm all for Jim bullying steam forums. It's fun to shitpost in, but as he says, it's a cesspool of idiots.

I don't give a shit but how exactly is that racist, Jim? It's a nitpick at best.

Why did anyone like this fuck again?

It's weird how those people view video games as a way to push some kind of political message instead of something you play for enjoyment.

They just don't seem to stop with their ramblings on racism.

This is also the average casual gamer now you know.

Which is why "games" like Sunset sold gangbusters right?

He's getting $14k on Patreon each month. That's how many idiots are willing to support the fat, cucked, slimy and pseudo-intellectual leech.

Oh also, he got a big dog as his defense. His name? John "TotalBiscuit" Bain.

What a faggot.

This. People just want their AAA garbage and call it a day.

Hopped on bandwagons that were shitting on the big companies while games press was hush hush about it. Does the usual ranting Youtuber thing that normalfags love. Those helped built his audience and "brand", which he now uses as a soapbox for his personal gripes.

There is nothing wrong with being a racist because acknowledging the blatant and scientifically proven differences between races is just common sense

how is it weird that someone would see popular media as a way to influence and control people?

Bain?

yeah but racist doesn't mean that anymore, now it means racial prejudice plus power and power is defined as 'being white' and also racial prejudice is defined as 'being white'

stop being racist, you honky!

Aye~

Of course

So to not be racist, I need to not be white. Hmm…

Stop it faggot ur krillin me

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

God Americans.

Not everything is about race. I didn't care for Watchdogs I don't care for Watchdogs 2.

Nigger, Thai ladyboy, blond blue haired SS man- doesn't matter to me who you put on the cover.

Well, he is Americanized, but I'm afraid the error of his existence is not the USA's sin to bare.

But I didn't even like Watch Dogs 1

He's not a citizen, so he doesn't count as an American.

He's le (let my wife) fuckonami man xD

Jim Sterling is literally a cuck.

I don't know if it's more horrifying that he married this thing or other people are willing to fuck it.

kek

Sadly, $14k a month wasn't enough to buy him a good wife.

It's Watch Nogs 2, get with the times.

his drones are the reason Vidya Gaems are in a decline

I already said this exact thing was happening in another thread. Much of Holla Forums can now see progressive pandering for the cynical PR shit it is, just a means of dismissing any criticism as "hurr racist".

Beyond that, many recognize that these brainwashed idiots just really hate white people.

fun because SA lets you go full Nig and doesn't take itself seriously at all
boring as fuck and the game was bad
literally a white man with dark skin. At most he'd be one of the Talented Tenth of blacks, who do nothing but run further and further into white communities to stay away from other blacks

Rule 3, SJWs always project

Hes a retared, but a lot people here do hate, likely Holla Forumsacks the game because it has a black protagonist, so dont fucking lie user/

cringey as fuck

And as we already knew, Jim Sterling is a cuck & his hamplanet wife is a waddling SJW stereotype.
His wife is in this image telling everyone how boring white guys are, probably signaling Jim to go prep the bull.

its yet another case of The Eternal Anglo
Nobody, not even Captain Sweden, cucks as hard as britbongs. We need to exterminate that island

KEK
If it has references to BLM terrorists that would complete the trash pile.

So Jumbo is buttmad that he found a bunch of ebin trole edgelords on the Steam forums and decided to let them milk him like the fat cow he is.

Brilliant, Jumbo, absolutely brilliant.

That article
Who gives a shit m8, Watchdogs 2 is already doomed anyway

The goyim knows!
SHUT IT DOWN!
H
U
T

IT

D
O
W
N
!

He dropped to $10k a month which is still fucking ridicolous but at least his support has been slowly but steadily declining since he went independent.

It's the fate of a hipster to fade into obscurity.