What the Brits think of Trump

Right from the horse's mouth, a random man-on-the-street interview with a man who wishes to speak out about Trump, Hitler, and the general state of affairs in both the UK and USA.

Someone get this man a cheeseburger and an AR-15. He's an American now.

I do hope our american cousins understand that THIS is your average working class brit's opinion.
Go farage, go le pen, go trump.

All the brits I know are blue pilled #NotAllMuslims #GunsAreBad commies

Then you should quit associating with faggot

S

Get out of the population centers, ya git. Brexit wasn't carried by the cities.

I don't give a fuck what the British think, one of the biggest things libshits use is

Fuck anyone who has a problem with what we are doing, we don't need them, we don't need any of them

Please bare in mind that Britain is the prototype surveillance/ nanny state, counter narrative views are punishable with prison and this has the intended chilling effect. I am happy to express my views but many won’t take the risk as they have been bullied into silence (our media is also far worse than the American media). The talk in pubs, work canteens and between friends is VERY different.

Bong has the reputation of being liberal progressive; it is not, it is merely living under the boot.

Bongistan*

The only Americans who care are faggot liberal city dwellers.

Kill yourselves for not taking the time to actually listen to what the OP posted and blindly assuming the worst. Blackpilled idiots. Whites the world over are rallying and beginning to see through the deceit. Goebbels was right, the time that the lies all start falling like a house of cards is upon us.

Misclicked , you're alright.

I don't think that those anons believe most brits are ACTUAL liberals. I think that the user is saying they are forced to hide their true opinions because of the state Britain is in right now. The only reason the Brexit vote wasn't a landslide for leave was because many were very likely scared of what might happen to them if it somehow gets out they voted leave.

I didn't assume the worst. I read the OP and can plainly see that this Bong is pro Trump.

I'm telling you that I don't care. American's don't care. No American should care. The opinion of a bong on American politics is fucking irrelevant. 1776 called, they say fuck off.

This. Plus the bread and circuses (aka prolefeed) is at a level to rival even that of the USA. As long as there's lotto scratch cards at the Spa shops and sky sports football on the telly the majority will never say a word.

What the fuck is this nonsense

It is a random man-on-the-street interview, nothing more.

The why did you come here? Stop getting involved in our shit ffs

Because I enjoy telling off people who shit up the catalog.

What are you first, American or White?

FELLOW BURGERS, HOW DO WE STEAL THEIR LA PEN LIKE WE ARE STEALING THEIR NIGE?

Am a native bong and love Trump too. Can confirm this pretty much sums things up. Our own state is against us and for outsiders, particularly muslims.
Am middle aged now and the changes i've seen over the last couple of decades have been immense to the point I can barely believe what has happened. It's a bit like living in a nightmare you cant wake up from - all very surreal.

I don't know anyone like that in my town.
Maybe it's time you left londonistan son.

We need some kind of 80s esque manly anime rendition of America and England fighting back against the mudkikes.

hitler was hero