Swedish Feminists Flee Suburbs Due to Islamic Fundamentalists

archive.is/ASeZ7

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How deluded can these idiots get?

Other urls found in this thread:

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com.br/2017/02/progressives-new-race-realists.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To any still defeatist, or blackpilled:
This is the inevitable end for the Left, it will be forced redpilled or face death.
Then we can steamroll.

They're starting to see the poisonous fruits of their labor.

Soon there will be nowhere to run for these useful idiots.

It's a weird world we're living in

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide–it means chasing down white flight.

It doesn't matter. They've been doing it for ~70 years. Look at what the California cancer is doing to Texas. They move to get away from spics and niggers and then set up shop and begin ruining that area. then they will move again, having learned nothing.

Call them "anti-white," user.

The USA is very very big, they can afford to keep flighting.
But Sweden? Sweden is either: Southern Metropolitan Area (which is a small area being flooded by invaders) or the Cold Rural Center-North, which is bigger, but harsh and still kinda small.

They have no escape.

Also this:
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com.br/2017/02/progressives-new-race-realists.html

They'll actually be confronted with forced conversion to Islam or 1488.

They did the same to Nevada. So many fucking califags moving to Vegas that it turned the state blue.

All she is doing is delaying the choice with white-flight. I wonder how she can afford it. Daddy's money, am I right? All their talk of 'patriarchy' and 'privilege', with the backing of every rich millionaire and corporation in existence, is just a shallow illusion meant to distract & shutdown people from talking about Class post-OWS.

To think there are good men and women unable to flee, while these pieces of shit flee with their world-view and advocacies unchanged, is sickening.

What a raycess! She doesn't want to be culturally enriched.

Feminists, Whiteknights and other agents of cuckoldry should not be saved from Islam or niggers. They need to learn the hard way that there are negative consequences for them, personally, when they try to empower these subhumans. And if they can't even learn from being robbed, raped, or stabbed, we need to accept that these are people with malfunctioning amygdalae. In order to save someone, they need to want to be saved. If they insist on cucking anyway, let them die.

Their beliefs are suicidal at their very core, the genepool is in serioius need of cleaning anyway.

She'll go crawling back to the muds when she sees what the liberals do to her for breaking protocol.

must be a blast being a rapeugee right now, because that's the level of resistance you're dealing with.

This is what happens when you put wimmins in charge.

Even the kikes are getting fugged by feminists.

yeah, white women on feminism are cunts
jew women on feminism must be beyond belief

I think the Californication of Texas is limited to the big cities like Austin and San Antonio.

Texas as a whole is being wrecked from the illegal alien invasion, which cuckservatives have allowed to fester for too long because they like the cheap labor, and due to fundies rolling out the red carpet for illegals.

Need photoshop ice.

Not on your fucking life mehmet

Good. Feminists invited and voted for rapefuges. Let them get raoed

So is this why the kikes are backing the alt-right? Too many Jews believe their own propaganda meant for the goys?

Pretty much. Honestly the only thing the turner diaries didn't accurately predict is whites fighting back. Sweden became the turner diaries America that repealed racist rape laws.

How inclusive of them

These pieces of shit will be moving to prague or warsaw soon enough.

Soon

Lack of replies shows Holla Forums has become numb to these stories.

In part it's that, but it's also someone who brought forth this plague "almost" getting their just deserts. Had they been forced to remain in the hell hole as opposed to having a way to escape into their dillusions via white flight, maybe they would've learned. We would probably still care, however, had a child, who did not bring forth this plague, had sufferred at the hands of the migrants.

A representative for the biggest political party can afford it, they'll also use their political connections to skip the 14 year wait for an inner city apartment. These are the last to run out of options if you only count city people, the rest of stockholm could turn into pakistan and they'd still be able to live in a white reservation gated community and carry on as usual.

This fucking turkroach skitters her way into swedecuckistan and spends 30 years shitting it up and bringing in hundreds of thousands of her fellow mudslimes, then has the audacity to pull this shit. You left your desert shithole because it sucks, bring it to your new home, and then wonder why your new home sucks. I hope she gets publicly beheaded by a fellow roach and they let him off.

This isn't how it's supposed to go.

She's a fucking turkroach invader. It isn't her country.

I am a retard, i just saw the post above me.

This is exactly how it's supposed to go. They're complicit in bringing down society and on some level they know this and what they're doing advances it. Don't give them a free pass or allow them to claim innocent ignorance.

I mean the very first goddamn sentence is a "self-described feminist fleeing from the muslim invasion" that they are largely responsible for. Fuck her and people like her. You show you've learned nothing at all.

I meant, she isn't supposed to run away but face the consequences of her action.

No, it's because they want to control both sides and turn them into pro-Israel allies. Not that the alt-right actually exists anyway but you get the point.

It's what they always do. White flight ruined my once ~96% white suburb within 15 years. I hate these people who flee and spread their poison just as much as you. You never get the "woke" ones, ever. As far as I'm concerned they don't exist during these white flight movements.

Remember everyone, apathy is death

It would really suck if rumors like this started making their way into muslim society in west coast & northeast states.

Fuck the ovens, when do we get tactical nukes?

It isn't apathy. These leftists actively avoid adressing the consequences of their actions because that would be an attack on their beliefs.

Both would rather kill them than waste time converting the traitors and dishonorable dogs.

user, please. Mudslimes recruit sluts, criminals and lowlifes all the time.

Mudslime conversion and "radicalization" in prisons is all over the place in Europe and the US. They love criminals and drug addicts.

These fucking leftists are about to start converting to Islam to appease the migrants, and then they'll still get raped. Fucking idiots.

California does this everywhere, especially in big cities. Texas, Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, etc etc - the fucking faggots move there and then vote to make the state as shitty as California. Pushing for more gun control and other shit like that. Every single fucking time.

Keep running bitch ass. Mohammad will run Stockholm completely in

She's a mud herself, so loving pisslam is a given.

FAKE QUOTE
CUCKSERVATIVES LEAVE THIS PLACE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Oh for the Jews it certainly is. For the brainwashed, shabbos goy suicidal humanists, I think they genuinely don't get it.

why are you here

Fake or not, the words ring true. Fuck off Mohamed

Are you guys shills or just idiots? The point is that our enemies like to poison the well by pushing fake stories and quotes in our communities, so when unwitting anons spread them later they look like idiots and their points are easily discredited.

Wow, it's almost like things go to shit when you remove the white people (specifically the men) and neuter the (white) men into becoming cucks. Who knew?

Fuck these feminist whores. Most of them will learn nothing and keep blaming Sven for not spreading his asshole wide enough. If this one here remains a feminist she deserves Mohammed to do whatever he wants to her. By not changing her suicidal trajectory, she deserves what she gets and is asking for it.

Nalin Pekgul is a communist from Kurdistan. I dont know the exact origin of Zeliha Dagli but she is certainly a swarthy southerner. They are complaing about their own male relatives that are trying to put the leash back on them. Its too late now that their women have been poisoned by exposure to swedish society. The greatest fear of elderly darkhead males is that their own daughters and granddaughters are going to turn swedish and become like the free-for-public-use swedish whore women that they used to fuck-rape and chuck-assault over and over when they were younger and not so fat. This is not about islam, christian middle easterners also keep their women on a short leash. So does the jews too but very discreet. This is not the first time Pekgul has been complaining about the rising wave of male social control in the Uncucked Enclaves but she has been ignored because swedish feminists are driven by their hate of swedish men. They do not care about what the darkheads do with their own women because darkheads are not swedes.

Mohammed won't bother her. The likes of her simply move when consequences start to catch up with their actions. The proles, who can't afford to move, will continue to be fucked in her place.

Moralists like (((those))) in Sweden should be forced to live with the problems they've created.

This is goybook tier memery.

i bet she is one of the fags who personally welcomed the muds in, but they are so delusional they don't see the correlation of their actions. Cant wait till the muds start slaughtering the libtards.

Isn't this the exact thing Stefan Molyneux said in his R Vs. K reproduction strategy video?

WHy peppe always drawn with a 92FS?

Tbqh honest most of them seem like nihilists to me. They always claim to be moral and all that, but they'll betray their own "principles" in the blink of an eye. Seems to me they're not really fighting for anything moral in particular, they're just motivated by their irrational hatred of whites and they like the feeling of power when they abuse people.

It's not a 92

It's extrapolated from real Margaret Sanger quotes, though. She was pro-white.

She was still pro-abortion for white women, wasn't she?

Hers was a vision of the future in which all degenerates cease to reproduce. Abortion was her holy sword that would stop both non-white and white degenerate alike.

Interesting, maybe I should read up on her ideas.

She is the reason that Generation Z is right-wing. If she were alive today, she would probably be on Holla Forums posting threads like:

Liberals can pretend that she's some grandmother of SJWism if they want. It's not true. If anything, their love of her is unintentionally redpilling a few people.

>>>/gaschamber/

Is this the new kike shill tactic?

daily reminder, that wimmin will whatever it takes to take a dump on white men and then flee from the problems they've created, just to continue shitting on white men until they literally get killed or raped into slavery by either mudslimes or enraged whites.

This is pretty much the ONLY way this whole shit can end.

>J-Just wait for Hitler robot wombs goys
Fuck off. Women are products of their culture, and the men surrounding them. The culture is degenerate and too many men are weak fucking cowards, like you. You'd sooner cry about your problems and how life isn't fair than step up and do something about it.

We need more wiggers, being civilized is bringing us nowhere.

She was Irish, Chaim.

Yeah, I thought I've heard that one before. Hand over your tiny dick and gas yourself

t. ministry of male hygiene

You fucking degenerate. If you hate the white race so much you think we should just give up reproducing, then why are you even here?

He is here to make you respond to him. Filter and move on.

I've reproduced already, but not by becoming a fucking whiteknight for sluts on an imageboard like you, m8. I'm forgiving, though. Once you leave puberty and start having sex and all that stuff, you'll get to know women a bit better.

Yeah I see that now. He's unwilling or unable to make a single valid argument, preferring instead just to fling shit around and fish for (you)s.

So it's just like california. I wish all of my family wasn't like these people. They think since they don't live in the spic and nigger areas that everything will be ok. Truly I have no one to turn to, and I know leaving will only make it worse for the people that live in the new area. Maybe one day I'll meet another white person I could feel comfortable talking to about politics.

I'm waiting for euros to care more than the feminists do.

Join local groups. Gun clubs, boxing gyms, shit like that. Their politics will usually be at least right-leaning. Check meetup.com or one of the other sites like that for groups in your area doing something you'd enjoy.

Quit it with the low tier white knight shit, some females are trash and calling other people cowards or mgtow won't change that.

How do these retards not understand sprawl? Do they not understand the concept of invasive species? I live about three hours away from Toronto and we see it here in even small towns, and yet most people are still too fucking blind. It wasn't even a month ago that there were Muslims going around door to door to act like missionaries doing PR for Islam (it was in my local newspaper - not as a "Oh shit, this happened" but as an advertisement before it took place).

All these are shitskins themselves.

If she never got put on tv she might have had a chance to grow up and be normal. Now she equates acting like a nigger with getting attention. Sad.

Where have you been?

With that tweet ? Something tells me she was a spoiled brat before like some of these sandnigger mix who thinks the whole world owes them something.

Neo-Holla Forums jew loving NSA who decry posters who post the truth while creating cnotext

So which are you? Jew lover or a cunt?

This is d&c against muslims.

Wow this d&c against based marxists needs to stop.

They may see it, but it doesn't compute to them. Or they will never admit they were wrong. Remember, just like uncle Yuri says, a leftist will never see the error of their ways until a boot is smashing them in the face. And even then, there is no guarantee. They will continue to push for marxism and race mixing, let a town go to shit, then white flight to the next area like a horde of communist locusts

WHO COULD'VE FORSEEN THAT.
Execpt ofc everyone who was slandered, accused and mobbed by the left half a fucking year ago.
I don't even know if this shit in Sweden is salvagable anymore.
At least not in peaceful ways, and any other way would properly need the help of the surrounding countries, but they have those problems themselves.

Cavalcare la tigre, as a certain man once said.

And yet her books were burned/banned in Nazi Germany.

This does not make me happy because the feminists will simply move to whiter areas and continue to advocate for leftist causes and to harass white men. There needs to be some way to prevent them from seeking refuge among other whites, if their only motive is to escape brown.

OOPS WE MADE A BOOBOO

SAVE US WHITE MAN

I don't think it's salvageable at all because the Swedes don't have the will to use military force. They don't even have the will to stand up to their out of control women. They will one day be an Islamic country , the women will wear veils and the men will probably be castrated.

Hitler was right.

Their actions have nothing to do with morals, if every "problem" that they crusaded against was ended tomorrow, they'd have a new list of unacceptable actions within a week. Virtue signaling fills the void in their purposeless lives, making them feel like they've made an impact in a world that they have no control over.

you mean, if she'd grown up with a father she might have had a chance. TV footage made totally clear that it's way too late for this girl. she will be dead of drug overdose or nigger-enrichment before the age of 30 no matter how many million dollars she's given during these 15 minutes of shame. on the tiny chance she avoids that fate she will just be swindled out of whatever money she doesn't spend on plastic surgery and rehab stints in her 20's.

But they haven't had to taste the dish they cooked until recently. That was left to the White working-class, who kept saying "there is a problem with immigrants" and kept being told by cosseted liberals shouting down from the ivory towers in the all white suburbs, gated communities and expensive estates "you are just uneducated racists."
Now because of immigrants soaking up public funds, taking the low skilled jobs university students relied upon to stay out of debt, fast food etc, creating a boom in buy to let which has sky rocketed rental costs, hoovering up social housing (even well off people use social housing in Sweden, parents put their kids on a list) and the house price soaring out of the reach of most young people unless they are driven and savvy enough to work offshore or abroad in skilled fields, again due to demand created by immigration and parasitic buying by buy-to-let landlords, young (under 30) leftists are now coming into contact with the plague they have been forcing on the working class for the past 50 years.
Predictably, even exposure to the raw face of diversity does not cure them of their ideological virus. They simply double down on the "stupid working-class white males are to blame for making the immigrants feel unwelcome, education and mediation will solve this.. B…but for now I will engage in white flight but call it by another name, lucky I have a gash and can simply spread my legs for a man who lives in a better area, tell him that I " love" him, tone down my feminist shrieking and have a new place to stay, away from the trouble."

Funny thing is, they already started.
If you have a gash you can get a White man to!save you without renouncing your feminist beliefs. Just stop being so strident, tell a single man who lives in a nice area that you love him and move in when he suggests it (at your behest, albeit unwittingly injected into his thoughts.)
Why do you think so many "women against feminism" groups are popping up.
And they will find no shortage of gullible saps waitingnto "man up and support a lady", the warm tummy tingle of approval is too much to resist.

No, they haven't suffered enough.

My body is ready, let's kick this off in the next year hopefully

but they are.
but they are *our* niggers, and they look good

tell me an adult black male isnt just like a woman

they are the same