WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING #33 (RIGHT NUMBER THIS TIME) WITH SEAN "GLENN AND ZEKE AGAINST ME ARE JUST WEAK" SPICER!

WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING #33 (RIGHT NUMBER THIS TIME) WITH SEAN "GLENN AND ZEKE AGAINST ME ARE JUST WEAK" SPICER!

Starts at 1:00PM EST, so of course get ready with some snacks, maybe a meal, and let's piss off the gook with some waifu talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

daijoubu.org/bun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course my breakfast would distract me from posting the jewtube stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRVzDnQ81sE

Good lad.

April's a fool.

standing by

SPICE THE KIKES

I started watching Little Witch Academia yesterday and I'm totally hooked. It's honestly the best anime to come out in years.

The animation especially is super nice, it's so fucking refreshing to not have see a bunch of awful CGI backdrops.

My nigga, literally just started episode 1. The animated short was 10/10.

Bo standing by

Pre-spicy time animu discussion time? Name your favorite animes you fags. Its really rare for me to find one that isn't meh/10.

Shingeki no budget 2 will only be 12 episodes. Its been 4 years and they fuck up this bad. They claim they had a staff shortage.

Ghost In The Shell.

I actually HATE fantasy in general but fuck me LWA has got me hooked. I'm such a sucker for high quality non-digital animation. They even goofy wipes and everything because it's actually animated. The episode where they go inside Succy's mind was so well done.

I really like Natsume's Book of Friends, its super comfy. Was pretty happy when they announced a new season after 5 years.

Dragon Ball Z will always have a place in my heart. That shit was what inspired me to not be a pussy as a kid, and eventually getting fit.

Those are some nice boobs.

if you fags haven't seen Steins;Gate yet, go watch it

Higurashi No Pico

You fool.

What fucking series were you watching? The movie is about project 2501 and Motoko at Section 9. The series had like 10 different arcs none of which involved Project 2501. Quite frankly it was always my interpretation that Motoko's enhanced abilities in SAC compared to the 1995 movie were because it was post-merge with 2501.

Posting my waifu

Nice dubs. Nice waifu.

Speaking of Gits, anyone know where you can find a link to the uncut manga?

Reminder that oppai-lolis are a jewish scam!

Watch Mushishi, user.

Most of you'll cowards don't even FLCL

because FLCL is terrible.

Thanks for complimenting my waifu, but FLCL is not shit.

Current Year +2 is my favorite anime

Sorry onii-fam, but he's right. You should have kept your mouth shut. Now you get bullied.

I knew anti-anime shilling was shills.

Has anyone watched ACCA yet? The setting feels somewhat like if Germany won WWII.

I bet Spicer-sama likes FLCL.

I bet you're right. OK then, no bully.

i swear to god guys, its hard enough to remember fully written out chinese cartoon names. abbreviations arent helping when it comes to recommendations.

ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka

Lmao that's the name

FLCL is pretty much the name of FLCL. It is an abbreviation but I have never heard anyone use the full name

now you tell me how im supposed to know that.

Google?

Isn't it short for fooly cooly?

/wooo?/. You going to be watching WMania this weekend?

==Are we going to see AJ styles defeat the GAY COMMUNITY?==

Yes but who calls it that?
Faggots and weaboos thats who.

Waifu posting is extra spicy today. I like it.

Seriously, are we getting so old that a normally boring WH daily presser is now a scheduled event. Its like Grandpa and the Weather Channel last decade.
Which way the wind is blowing and who is having rain..
Please get in touch with our younger past, and see if you have made a suicide pack when you become so 'old' you would want to be put down.

Nah, Weeaboos call it Furi Kuri

Also FLCL is 10/10, you people have no taste.

rate my waifu

all im asking for is a hint. the title/a character name as file name of a picture or whatever.
why discuss anything in the first place then?

lets get back to pre-show waifu posting

Well it's legit called FLCL, were you not around for the toonami days, son?

But I enjoy seeing kikes kvetch, and April chimp out at a White man telling them how it is.

Will not be watching, not an 'E fan, rather an Impact (and others) fan. While Impact is still trying to get it's collective shit together, it was fun seeing a load of MAGA caps in the audience of last night's show.

ACCA was boring, don't bother

shin sekai yori
shiki
mushishi

im not american.

You mean when I was a liberal and a degenerate? No thanks, I'm ok with posting anime girls and watching Jewish press lose their yarmulkes in anger.

KIKEFUCK 22: JEW-LECTRIC BOOGA-JOO

That's the spirit.

you can put redtext around spoilers

Just watched ep 1 of Kaiba per yesterday's recommendo. I'll stick with it.
Also, can a kind techanon tell me why I get this message on my mp4s?
MP4 must be made up of one H264 and one AAC stream only.

dammit, forgot my anime girl pic.

But user…some of us are old. Hell. I'm 27. A lof of anons here are older then that. What do you think this place is going to be like in 10 years. Those of us that are still posting will all be in our thirties even if you're a young 20 years old fag. Hell. 4chan was created around 10 years ago so the original anons from 4chan are already 10 years older.

Anyone got the screencap of the user who camped out for a Trump speech all night and managed to say a few words to him about immigration and saving Europe?

Shion-posting best posting.
Seriously, I can never get over her casual clothing. Sleeveless sweaters are the most appealing clothing choice ever.

check stream with ffmpeg:
ffprobe -show_streams -i

and make sure there aren't any stray streams (subs or dual audio for example); if there are you can fix it using:
ffmpeg -i -map -map -c copy out.mp4

also check kaiji / akagi (both are good but they are similar genre)
gakutsuou
tatami galaxy

Are there any Asian anime characters or are they all white?

Good morning brothers! How hard would you fuck my waifu?

Dumpire posting isn't half bad either. One of my favorite shows from past season.

Half my age. You freaking kids.

Waifu for Laifu

all im asking for is a hint. the title/a character name as file name of a picture or whatever.
why discuss anything in the first place then?

that is the first time I hear that point of view and is actually pretty solid.

Yes it is.

Absolutely degenerate

mushishi has them

Go watch episodes 4-6, 9, and 11.
They describe the 2016 election, and us perfectly.

Then go watch episode 12 for a taste of Holla Forums board culture and a remembrance of Tay.

One of the best i've ever seen

Look, it's called Fooly Cooly, abbreviated to FLCL. It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Pay attention user.

We see you goon. We are the masters of this place.

You have no power here.

Don't worry this is only my backup waifu if all white women get wiped from the earth. My real waifu is this.

There is still no excuse for asking to be a cuck, and have someone else fuck your waifu

And then I forgot about ep 10.
The whole damn episode is about how dirty the CIA operates.

So how spicy was yesterday? I got the job I went to interview for. Thanks for the support, anons.

SAC is a different timeline than the movies, which are a different timeline than the original material.
Solid State Society is the puppet master equivalent arc.
In the SAC timeline, the puppet master is the product of Motoko's conscious interacting with fragments of Kuze, forming an AI which goes on a crusade.

Anyone notice how secretary of press from LOTGH looks exactly like Sean?

Oh my God he does, it's the eyes! And that expression of utter disgust with kike presstitutes

Excellent waifu choice.

Also you. Yes everything about her is great.

Grats user!

Best timeline. Anime became real right under our noses.

Maybe not the OP, but best Asuka incoming.

I'm really happy Bo decided to start posting for these.
and I can't even celebrate because Langley has been moving my folders all around and lost my Bolieve gifs

My waifu is the best waifu, no exceptions or you die

Can we post buff asian waifu's or is Holla Forums not into super /fit/ "girls" (or centaur women, whatever)

The question doesn't imply that I'm letting you fuck my waifu, it's if you had the chance to fuck my waifu, like you defeated me in battle or some shit.

It was pretty spicy, lots of a good one liners

back to the muscular Asian women meme again?

Well, yes

Ergo Proxy is underrated. Forced companion robots who spy on their owners for all citizens, humanity survives in techo-dystopian city states, AI gaining sentience and meme-people returning from outer space to restore the planet

and i thought i filtered the shill

What's wrong with a woman that can back you up in a heated situation? What's wrong with caressing a lovely little buff lady at night.

Saw him post, click one spoiler, "this faggot again." Filter.

Hello sean

>>>/oven/

You have it entirely backwards. We're watching the highest level of trolling known to man.

Stop being a "no fun" goy

Any man that refuses to ass and throat bang this lovely dragon lady is a complete faggot, or just doesn't like buff asian babes

She'd be ten times hotter if she wasn't juicing.

so much leg strength

Katanagatari, but probably only because I was aboard the "one episode a month for a year" original airing train. The last episode is an insanely cathartic watch when it is built up over such a long period.

Best girl related

MOVED TO 1:30

.>>you know you all like this

This is very true. However my argument is that women who lift (not so much juice or body build) are much more successful in keeping "baby/pregnancy fat" at bay for a very long time. I don't like the "soft" look because eventually, in their 40's to 50's, they get this nasty looking "old meat" look.

Holy shit, sauce

SAUCE GOD DAMNIT

If that's what you want then you're a faggot, vaginas are the straight man's hole of choice.

NEVER MIND FOUND HER AND HOLY SHIT

So you do advocate race mixing?

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

shes asian you drooling millenial

DROWN IN IT

No to be fair she does look a little tattered

I'm going to write this bitch a love letter

SPICE AT THE READY

Looks like 2 fags are now trying to promote race mixing

Sorry, not Sean-but definitely a fan.

Hey if retarded looking cross-eyed gooks is what floats your boat, go for it.

Since Nunez and his sources are being, at least tried, to be ousted, how many questions about Nunez will Sean get?

user, I…. am what I am….

You're obviously not from here. Either that or you're deliberately acting like a retard.

Fuck off with calling others cattle. The fucking TRS shit did too much damage to you.

Im sure faggots feel the same way

You would know wouldn't you user?

Yea maybe, was helicopter man really funded by them Jew boys?

Yeah because they all scream about how they are "born that way" very much in the same way you just did.

Hey guys. My favourite time of day. Any other Bongs watch these everyday? Makes for a comfy journey home on the bus.

You seem to have an emotional attachment to homosexuality user

Can everyone just filter and get back to One Question Friday?
Who else watched today's Weekly Address? (obv not as good as the space imperium one)

Trying to change topics instead of confronting me on how you're not a race mixing faggot you try to pin something on me. Your tactics of debating reminds me very much of a jew.

You're right user

ok,ok,ok… You have me interested, is he on radio or audio stream ( low bandwidth ) going to on the road soon.

Or just suggesting that pragmatically you may find yourself not able to live out such a philosophy if that Asian woman bounced her big round butt on your face. But sure if you would like me to categorically group you automatically into a ideology just because you are on /po/l/, without ever speaking to you then I can.

wtf I am too, already waiting for the latest episode every week

ONE QUESTION FRIDAY
Akari also best.

Oh shit I just realized it should be starting in 10 minutes. Wonder whats on the Agenda for today.

Have some music to pass the time.

Yeah took care of that a while ago already.

Is it time?

and remember we know that the Spice man enjoys the buff Asians. Do you speak against the SPicey?

SOON

I do. Its nice to be able to hear the whitehouse reports direct from the source.
Everything you hear over here is mangled beyond recognition to suit whatever agenda they are pushing.

HOW SOON UNTIL APRIL LOSES HER APE SHIT AND LASHES OUT AT SEAN

What are the odds of an "April don't be a fool" joke?

KEK MAKE IT SO

You know how i know you're NEETs with no life and no wife?

Imagine being so ass blasted you wait for the press conference stream to be put up, and downvote it before the event even begins… The salt is delicious, I've gained a lot of water weight this year.

Thank you kek.

The first one. Shits boring as hell though, so maybe also the third one. Everyone eats snacks.

T O M O R R O W

Meh. It's "artsy". I hate artsy.
you can shove your symbolism up your ass.

I really don't know what to recommend. I have my favorites, but… hmm..
Legend of Galatic Hereos - a must watch classic. If you haven't watched this yet, you're a fag that needs gassing.

Sword of the Stanger/Jon-Roh - both of these are movies with wonderful animations and fights.

Planetes - for some HARD sci-fi that's good

5cm Per Second/Garden of Words - both for the feels and eye candy

Boku No Hero Accademia - for All Might

Unlimited Bladeworks - for the bones in your sword

The Ordinary Life of schoolboys (or something like that)/Cromartie High - some some really good laughs

Excel Saga - old, but funny

Trigun/City Hunter - old but gold

I'm a certified wizzard in body. If you think the world looks like shit, wait till you're older.

lol

In a country of 330 million people. On a Friday there are 10,000 people watching the Press Conference. Probably a few hundred are people from here and 4chan.

We really are some of the most political motherfuckers out there you know it.

excellent detective work user

Does this long delays mean anything? April fool surprise coming?

WE LIVE

LIVE

LIVE

WE ONLINE

SPICE

It's on.

Trade abuse, lets

SPICE TIME

HE WILL INVESTIGATE THE (((CAUSES))) OF THE DEFICIT!

HELLO SPICEY

Starting off with Trade today and making the Union Bros happy. Nice.

LOVE TO HIGH SKILL TRADESMEN

why

CHINA AND KOREA BTFO

DADDY SPICE

I like being a cabinet maker. It's fun

It's great that Trump is taking full advantage of executive orders, and unlike Obamas executive orders I can't really see a way for them to be overturned in the future.

MALICIOUS DUMPING HE'S TALKING ABOUT SHITPOSTING

Why not?

Nah gooks just have gross featureless moon faces.

I prefer them non-buffed, since wanting to fuck a man is gay.

WE MUST STOP CHINESE AND KOREAN SHITPOSTING WITH ARTIFICIALLY CHEAP MEMES.

kek

Checked.

MSM btfo.

Obongo BTFO.

Is he just listing jews?

Is wish I could edit my post

Color me surprised.

oh boy, here we go again

So we're about to see the (((9th circuit))) BTFO?

Maybe I should try to get a factory job?

HAHA
TIME FOR MANUFACTURING

Good because most niggers can't help but smoke weed while getting money from dem programs.

UNPRECEDENTED OPTIMISM

ok guys I'm out this IS old man weatherchan level boredom.

Spice man didn't make any jokes or give any smiles. If dubs, this will be an extra Spicy conference.

Your low energy is….disturbing

I'm still laughing my ass off at this.
Good god I'm happy I lived to see this day.

get out and stay out

BLESS YOU SEAN

>>>/oven/

Great idea.

>>>/cuckchan/

I think spicer has a cold. His spice levels may be low. Everyone knows spiciness fights colds.

His voice sounded a bit horse yesterday

Lowkey shoutout to Holla Forums

AUTISM

SPICER CONFIRMED FOR REIFAG

Double dubs….Sean is under leftist, communist attack

wew

AUTISM

topkek

AUTISTICS DAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AUTISM AWARENESS

Sunday, April 2
World Autism Awareness Day 2017

Autism

What's wrong with Rei?

AUTISM

Cool, they are going to honor all the shitlords.

(checked)

I WILL LIGHT THE WHITE HOUSE BLUE FOR AUTISM.
WE THE WHITE HOUSE NAO Holla Forums!

AUTISM

Thanks Trump. I guess.

Sean confirmed aware of us

RUSSIA FUCKING ALREADY

AWE-TISM

(checked)

DO NOT BULLY THE SATAN

Satania is a good girl who deserves headpats

Here we go

John getting BTFO

Just got here, what did I miss?

FUG

checked. I love fiddle music.

Ch'd for SPICY DAY!

She's completely dull and uninteresting except in the second rebuild movie (and they said "fuck that" for the third one and removed her personality again for no reason).

OH SHIT, SEAN IS TALKING ABOUT THE MSMBC VIDEO!

(checked)

she famous now

I solute OP for starting the thread with glorious gundam wife and not that other disgusting ginger gook mongrel.

NEVER ENDING MSM RAPE

Horseface fucked up.

checked, quads confirm Asuka for best waifu

Communist are so fucknig stupid. They will fuck themselves over on live TV just to look all

MUH TOUGH AND MYSTERIOUS STRENGTH MEME

Like some Jedi with downs syndrome

HOLY SHIT THE LEVEL OF DISCOMFORT FROM CLINTON BEING CALLED OUT

Needs more swastikas

I'm ready to kill jews.

Spiceman logo.

slippery slope

saved

This is way better than PBS shit.

The left can no longer ignore us. Our influence will continue to spread until the future is ours again.

Flynn confirmed /ourguy/?

UGH THIS FAGGOT

Sounds like an ongoing investigation that they don't even want the public to know is happening.

No faggot, /ourguy/ is a CIA pushed meme

Fucking Jonathan! Go cry faggot!

What exactly are they accusing Mike Flynn of again?? I never really followed that.

Mike Flynn did nothing wrong. This is the next chess move.

How does it feel knowing that it's inevitable that a media stooge will break down in tears at one of these briefings?

Cunton BTFO right off the bat

no its not

Real killer would be drug test all welfare/disability benefit takers. But can't let shakwanda's kids starve because she smokes crack all day. Of course the eat money will go to mo crack but das rayciss don't say it.

Just venting, trump knows all this, so he's hitting what he can legally hit.

Russia. As usual.

my guess is that flynn is complicit in actual shit because of Obama, and he wants immunity before testifying and exposing what Obama and his admin was really up to

Of not hating Trump and giving the dems all he knows

I think there was a russian brand of chip dip at one of his meetings.

kek, he should just ask:

For being a russian stooge, what else? Everyone who doesn't think like them is a god damned russian spy to these people

we are growing stronger

wew

Johnathan, there's a political reality that you can't Mossad the Assad.

Its nice that they've finally come around on Assad.

OY VEY GOYIM WHY ISN'T TRUMP STARTING A WAR WITH SYRIA AND RUSSIA, OY FUCKING VEYYYYYYYY

I wish I could get into the briefing just to both trigger people with my phone case, as well as let Spicer know we're on the same team.

with april, its always the 1st

Wtf another Assad question

I miss the skype questions

"Yes, Miia, what is your question?"

OY VEY THE RUSSIANS ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE WARM WATER PORTS ON THE MEDDITERRANEAN REEEEE

That would be a comfy ass briefing.

Are the skype seats gone??

KEK! MUH TAX RETURNS!

Tranny BS again

North Indian vs South Indian

What kinda long ass phone would they have for Miia? Would it just be a microphone with a long cord sleeve pattern that resembles snake scales?

I'm ok with this

Give away the good stuff? What did he mean by this?

She needs to stop wearing these retarded things

Ones smells like cheap colon and other like dry shit?

It'd be one of those wallet covers where the tail wraps around.

what? I missed it, which point?

I'd do Spicers taxes for free. Maybe I should write him a letter.

the bitching about syria

Shit. I really need to work on my taxes.

WHAT'S THE UPDATE ON THE LETTER WE'RE SENDING TO SPICER??

It was just some reporter bitching because you can't Mossad the Assad.

Hey…is this faggot going to run off and cry again?

RUSSIA? NOPE.

Letter? I dont think it was a letter user.

Somebody do a better one

spicer calling out shifting goalposts

yours is pretty gud 10/10

breddy gud user

Needs zero work lol

KEK! SPICE SPLITTING HAIRS!

PRESS HEADS ABOUT TO ROLL!

These media stooges really are a joke I'm glad Spicer is calling them on their shit when he sees it.

Yeah we were gonna send a letter first to see if mailing it to the White House gets it to Sean, and then go ahead with the Gundam.

Is spicer saying that we were surveilled too?

Pandemonium erupted today when Press Secretary Spicer called upon "worst girl" resulting in the new press corp descending into a brawling mass cries of "your waifu a shit" and "I'll take your laifu for my waifu" echoed throughout.

Its getting Spicy

Whew, hot stuff.

Gas these (((reporters))) already.

It's about the substance! Why don't they get that? I mean, I understand that they are all trying to push an agenda but why don't they realize that it's a futile method of attack?

Be thankful they're this retarded.
The most tiring aspect of this however is that there are still plebs who buy into the medias shit despite their constant clown acts.

We've always been watched. If you're not on all the lists, you're either one of them or you've been a good goy.

This.

Started watching that yesterday thanks anons

Glenn waiting silent since yesterday.

WHY IS SKYPE SUCH SHIT

Raphial worst girl.

(((SKYPE)))
(((ECHO)))

Mup Da Doo… Uh… Muhfugghen… Bip dee dee… Bix nood?

Yeah that audio is horrendous.

Sanctuary cities btfo.(Ironic shitposting is still just shitposting.)

Fuck off with your facebook memes.

You weebs haven't failed me yet

please, stop posting these 'memes'
they are killing me they are bad

You're not from here.
Don't post until you are.

Glenn time. Time for SPICY to feast on his bones.

Filtered. Fucking faggot.
>>>/oven/

Fuckin doubt he takes his weekends off.

Is 'shitty memes' a valid reason for a ban?

truth

OBONGO AND HILLDOG BTFO

fuck off kike

FUCKING DESTROYED

it should be

all of the media BTFO'd

lol how typical

also

glorious.

Damn skippy it is.

F5

Not if it's ironyposting.
In this case, yes.

Pick him apart then spice him.

that was a loaded question if ive ever seen one

This is going to be fun

Nune roaming around in bathrobe on WH lawn??

GLENN BTFO!

You can always tell who's the virgin in these briefings because they haven't been broken yet.

Kek protects

YOU'RE PLAYING CUTE HERE

You're playing cute

PLAYING CUTE THERE, KIKE

Fuck my sides.

oh spicy, I love you

Hee Hee Hee.

Ok. ok I'll stahp

oh and by the way fuck you, you stupid ass janitor.

HE'S GETTING SPICY

confirmed

PRAISE KEK

We get to watch kikes struggle for the rest of this briefing, get comfy.

Fucking. Spicy. Holy shit.

SPICE ACTIVATED

RAPE IMMINENT

Wew spice levels are rising exponentially.

Silly bitch steps up!

CUNT SNAPPED!

Oh god. He's on a killing spree.

HOLY SHIT

JONATHAN IS A BIG FAT MESS

THANKS FOR THE TIMELINE, JONATHAN

I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING I SEE ON TV 9THE NEWS0

KEK

They're getting nervous

M S M B T F O

JOHNATHAN WAS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

WHAT'S WORSE, GOY?

Again with the Russians

FULL SPICE ACTIVATED!

STOP CUNT! YOU WILL DIE!!!

ASK HER, JONATHAN

Simply BTFO

Where's the proof you silly cunt?

ASK HER

This is one of the spiciest briefings yet.

i hate this kike bitch

SPICER'S SPICINESS HAS BLASTED AWAY THE COLD. FULL SPICE AHEAD

AYYS

This bitch looks older and older every briefing.

Don't ZOOM ON HER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Neat

COSMIC TOP SECRET

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY, YOU NON-BLINKING SUCCUBUS

you want me to post yesterdays picture again?

This reporter sounds like a Russian spy.

Cosmic is NATO

WHAT'S Holla Forums'S CLASSIFICATION LEVEL
WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY?
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

(checked)

Tio is his waifu?

Oh boy its fucking happening!

That was terrible.

Of course. Sean only has the finest taste.

CALL THE FBI YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE

Man these stooges are really tiresome. They basically ask the same thing over and over desperately trying to reinforce their false narrative, the boldest of them was that kike that got spiced to death a few minutes ago.

Hope normalfags look at this and get redpilled.

Those memes cost me 40 cakes. Don't say they're terrible.

CALL THE FBI, ALEXIS.

call the cops alexis, I don't give a fuck :^)

sage for off topic, but twitter is so shit.

I'm trying to set you up goy, answer question the way I want!

Sean needs to call on

THANK YOU SEAN

Man

fuck him

Nice try Russian spy.

Call the cops, they can't unspice you.

Gee I fucking wonder.

what a big fat mistake

Tio is a good girl.

REVELATIONS

Are they seriously gonna stick with this meme for all eternity?

they have to shoehorn that shit into everything, don't they?

Another ghetto nigger

(((SKYPE ECHO)))

The last thing the jews want is USA and Russia teaming up. Think of the global power we'd have.

More skype niggers.

Yes.

Nunez memes coming soon???

WHATTABOUT R GIBS ME DATS

need mo money fo dem programs

We need MO money fo Chicongo, not less! Think ov duh progrums!

Oh the look on that nigger's face. He is mad.

Better question is if normal fags are still buying it.

uwotm8

Bye nigger

I like this dialogue. Festering minorities, rooting out spics. Good shit.

OY VEEEY

YOU NIGGERS CREATED THE PROBLEM, SO YOU NIGGERS GET TO FIX IT YOURSELVES
A B S O L U T E L Y
S P I C E D

what did he expect to accomplish with such a nigger question, he got outsmarted by superior white intellect

Yeah, it's gotten worse and worse lately.

Punished nigger. A coon spiced.

Sanct. cities answer was spicy as fuck. Sean, my man, you are back on form.

Nigger.

I've never seen a one man reverse gangrape before.

First they get spiced, then they get ovened.

we are getting spammed by brownpill bots again

That fat blonde in the front row is really distracting. It's like some wizard cast a spell on a pile of cottage cheese and cat hair and it became sentient.

OY VEY SEAN WHY WON'T YOU GET STUCK IN OUR KOSHER TRAP

I'll blame Jim for that.
Second quote was meant for

wew

really fires the ol' neurons

I hope those shekels were worth it. The jews have the media working like dogs on the flimsiest of foundations and at this rate they'll be forcibly dug out of our society along with the jews.

SEAN YOU ALWAYS TELL US TO TAKE TRUMP'S TWEETS AT FACE VALUE SO IS MY PARAPHRASED MISREPRESENTED INTERPRETATION OF THIS TWEET ACCURATE?

confirmed flynn is going to out a whole bunch of shit on the traitors and the media is kvetching

Yeah I got worried for a minute or two since I've seen many people fall for it but he pulled out expertly then destroyed them.

they're hitting kvetching levels that shouldn't even be possible

I can't into streams so I've never checked these threads, I can tell I've been missing out

Unless he has an accident.

I bet Flynn talking ends up being a huge deal and he turn around and throws it right back in their face by talking about hillcunt while the spotlight is on him.

SORRY SERIOUS LOOKS IMPORTANT SPACE EMPIRE MAN

He won't. He has Kek's protection.

At that point I would be tempted to grant him immunity if it roots out the whole nest and sets up a beachhead to fuck up the corruption on a large scale.

They are super cozy. /hwndu/ was amazing.

It would be a win either way. They can't sweep this kind of stuff under the rug with Trump in office now.

SEAN SEAN SEAN SEAN

SPICE OUT

THANKYOU SEAN

Pretty good briefing

THANK YOU SEAN

checked.

Thanks for the spice. Have a good weekend, Sean.

Presstitutes calling out his name like the whores they are.

What did he mean by "getting on to the next briefing?

it's hard to remember your employer's name sometimes

t. former male escort

The press cunts look suicidal these days. Maybe They're finally coming to terms with the idea that Spicer isn't trapped in there with them; they are trapped in there with Spicer.

There was no reason to mention that. Spice is spice. There's actual content here.

no idea

kek'd and check'd

Hopefully we live to see at least a dozen of them hang themselves.

Even the kikes are showing signs of strain. it's glorious.

They know what's coming…

This just like the Sam Hyde homo redpill speech.
They're so weak they have to leave the room when they're all against one.

Dedicated to the Spiceman.

This is a pretty significant observation, kikes in terms of corruption are tireless and unrelenting, this may be one of the first times in history aside from germany where they were exasperated.

Nunes is on the WH lawn again! Did he skateboard there or bike this time?

my dub 9's out weigh your peasant 2's

Hoverboard.

was gay as fuck

(checked)
Notice the lull in shilling since about yesterday?

Clearly the time is approaching.

(Satan)

Satania is a good girl who deserves headpats
6 is the milhouse of numbers though

do you think maybe they're regrouping?

USA repositioned on Assad. I think some big power plays have been made in the background.
They're going to try to filibuster Gorsuch, Repubs will use the rule change, and Gorsuch confirmation is April 3rd, same day that "FBIanon" was larping about.

Probably, but their subversion is almost entirely a failure at this stage, maybe towards the end they'll start screaming about the samson option for a bit.

I've been pretty absent the past week or so, defeatism takes hold every so often. There's been a lot of shitty news lately, have I missed the turning of events by being a pessimist?

My guess is that whatever missiles/warheads they have, the sabotage has already been done on them. Keep in mind average Israeli IQ is shit-tier. Kikes and shitskins can barely tie their shoelaces, they memed "jewish IQ" so hard they started to believe it. Once USA withdraws support I think we'll see Israel become another failed non-white MENA state just like all the others. Turkey collapses, Constantinople retaken by Orthodox Christians, Syria returns to not being killed. Possibly an independent Kurdistan. The kikes are going to get caught with their pants down fucking a pizza and their whole house of cards will come tumbling down.

The worse it gets for the kikes, the louder they scream, until they finally scream their last.

on halfchan they're bretty pad right now, or were last night.

I don't think we'll pull support for Israel.
Mostly because I firmly believe a major conflict is soon to erupt in the Middle East and Israel will be at war, that's how we'll get dragged into it.

As soon as the pedo shit blows open, then so do the Mossad connections. Israel is fucked.

Not even the evangelicals will stand with Israel by this time next year. Cap this post.

This would be fantastic, but it seems like a bit of a pipe-dream. Well as the saying goes, it's always darkest before the dawn. Let's hope our own haven't completely betrayed us and pockets of good whites still exist biding their time. Hopefully it has been reluctant acquiescence until the time to make their move all at once is right. One can hope…

Haven't been on cuckchan for a long while, is it that bad?

cuckchan is the same sea of poz it has been for years.

Israel is a strategic asset in the ME. Hence why I'm not so optimistic.

But I do hope you're right.

there's glimmers of hope there like pic related, really fun threads every once and awhile. But last night as horrible nonstop faggotry, right now it looks like 2nd pic.

Trump Livestream:
Signs EO on Trade Regulation

Shouldn't it say "Over 6,000,000 HEBES and spices"?

Getting shilled hard… I stopped going there once "cuck posting" became a regular occurrence.

Better?

Oh, much, thanks! :)

I wonder if it would be kosher or halal or not….

catching up late. Holy shit Major is such a bumbling butthurt shit head. Thrush is still a shit eating self proclaimed hack, would love to see Spicer call him out on that email. Jonathan BTFO consistently.

what the fuck does it matter how fucking Nunes got on the fucking premises, holy fuck enough already.

hey fellas, would you be interested if I set up a realtime imageboard for livestream shitposting?

If you don't know what they are, an example is here:
daijoubu.org/bun/

In practice they basically feel like a sticky/happening thread with a lot of posters at once and you can see other people's post as they write them - on daijoubu a post that hasn't been closed is in yellow. right now the few existing realtime boards are all /a/ focused, I think they originally came about for r/a/dio threads.

We need a thread on this

but we need more information on how he came to be
ROAMING THE PREMISES

just catching up on this one, holy shit spicer unloaded on these kids

This is pretty interesting, it sounds like it would've been really appropriate for /hwndu/. Is that even still going on?

I hate having obligations at 1:30, I miss the spice for most of the week.

Nico nico Holla Forums, omoshiroi
Of course, the next step would be the development of idol streamers which would anger the "muh e-celebs" crowd.

Is the mummy infograph basically saying we wuz 8ft tall sayans at one point?

What happened then?

nah it's not like a livestream site like some twitch cancer. It just seems to work out well for group watches. I had a private one set up that I'd use with my friends, we watched stuff like Trump rallies and the David Duke senate debate, was a lot of fun. It feels exactly like a sticky when everyone's in it shitposting to the bump limit. But it would be pretty interesting if you could integrate a floating video embed to the thread itself.

Around 13 thousand years ago, an impact event with fragments from the Taurid stream basically nuked North America and parts of Europe and Africa, then debris clouding the atmosphere ushered in the Younger Dryas period. This thousand year period made agriculture unsustainable in the areas of Eurasia from which our people originated, further increasing the death count and forcing the proto-Europoids to seek out new areas of habitation or return to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. This time would have also selected against height due to scarcity of food. At some point, our glorious ancestors started to recover after settling near coastlines exposed by the increased glaciation of the frozen planet. Then there was another impact event, this time out in the ocean where a massive amount of water was instantly vaporized. This led to a spike in temperatures as H2O is a very prominent greenhouse gas (unlike CO2), and thus the rapid melting of glaciers. The coastlines people had settled on suddenly went underwater again, and North America was scoured clean by mile high tsunamis which rolled down from the melting glaciers. Still, there were survivors. Those peoples took what remained of the knowledge of the prior civilization and migrated to various locations around the world. Several groups remained in Europe, but others fled to Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. It's likely that such migrant groups were very small in number, as the representation found in the cultures of the natives they colonized is of seven sages emerging from the flood waters. Another association with these sages is the "man-purse" representing the gift of civilization those sages brought to the natives, likely seed-pouches and more importantly the understanding of agriculture itself. This is where you see sites such as Gobekli Tepe or the true dynasties of Egypt, where nomadic tribes in the region suddenly go from pre-agriculture, pre-masonry to large megalithic building agricultural societies very suddenly. One of the interesting points here is that the oldest layers of construction show the greatest craftsmanship. These were the structures built directly by the Europoid elites, and later stages of construction show an eventual decline as those elites died out with much of their ancient knowledge relegated to encryption in the cults of the upper castes of their successors. In all of these cases, a caste based society emerges which includes a racialist element, as in the Vedic culture. The Europoid survivor groups were seemingly too small to sustain a pure population, and thus undertook an organizational model that was focused on using eugenics to uplift the natives with successive admixture of Europoid genes. This is why the Vedic structure of religion basically boils down to generation after generation striving to move closer to Aryan purity while the upper castes were supposed to maintain their own purity. This is the point where "antiquity" could be considered to begin, except that textbooks will neglect to mention that all of the cultures arising from the neolithic were either European or had Europeans as colonizers of previously nomadic natives. In most places, the eugenics programs failed and the Europoid upper castes either fled back to the homelands, died out, or were sunk into the genes of the native population. Wherever the Europoids disappeared, they passed into legend as the natives regressed to various degrees.

There might have also been a separate hominid species descended from gigantopithecus/neanderthalensis/denisovan living alongside h.s. sapiens up to antiquity, accounting for records of giant-type entities as well as large skeletons found in various places such as the mounds of North America. In fact there might even be isolated relict hominids to this day, with reports of neanderthal encounters in Russia, various apemen tribes in Asia where denisovans used to roam, pygmies in the old territories of floresiensis, and Amerindian identification of sasquatches as a tribe unto themselves. It could also be that such entities no longer exist independently, but rather as archetypal echoes that arise as manifestations of the collective consciousness.

This is an advanced form of memetrics and autism.