Trump's Department of State is going back to normal refugee admission numbers

wnd.com/2017/03/refugee-arrivals-to-skyrocket-under-new-trump-plan/

welp. He hasn't explicitly cucked himself yet, but in practical terms he has. Shape up Donny

Told you…..I told you that if Trump doesn't specifically tackle the State Department (which has tremendous autonomy!!!) this shit would go on.

Normal admission would be zero shitskins, metered Whites.

If the number of refugees that have come in under Trump is more than 0 by the September fiscal year end, the Trump really was a kike plant this whole time. He has absolute power to evict non Americans and if he doesn't, that's all the proof I need.

The Jew-dicial branch must be cropped.

Let's say America has to take in X amount of refugees. Even though that's retarded. But for the sake of the argument, let's say it's mandatory. Why doesn't Trump's State Dept take in Europeans instead of fucking niggers and filth? This shit makes me rage. What about all those Christians in the middle east? What about Eastern Europeans? Aren't they fucked over enough to be considered Refugees? Or do you specifically have to be a dirty, filthy sand nigger?

Hope this doesn't happen.
Also, what's the latest on the wall? Need that shit up soon, fam.

They're trying to cuck him.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/03/28/gop-leaders-may-drop-wall-funding-to-win-democratic-approval-for-other-priorities/

It's fucking nothing

>>>/plebbit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Trump or Tillerson need to clean fucking house. Drain the fucking swamp like you said you would and don't appoint a kike like kushner to replace them. There is no reason to take in a bunch of welfare leeching shitskins. They are already pouring across the border.

They must be brown in color, between 18 and 35, male, and they must have left at least two wives and children behind in their war torn countries which we will undoubtedly pay for through charity.

JFC. It's not going to happen, is it…

On one hand, this. On the other hand,

this makes me think this is part of a larger coup. It's obvious Trump needs to clean house. Toss these fuckers or have them arrested on some trumped up charge.

Fucking traitors if true.

Fucking this.

"Oh no a random judge in Hawaii has said the travel ban is unconstitutional!!!". So fucking what, what the shit does Hawaii know? Any of you Anons care to take a crack at how many refugees Hawaii has?
SPOILER ALERT:
THE ANSWER IS FUCKING ZERO

I don't know why an Alabama judge doesn't find abortion unconstitutional and reverse the whole nation

Because kikes of a feather like to fuck white children.

This. Super underrated post. Fucking exactly ZERO. Eat a dick , judge - then go fuck yourself. This needs memed dudes

We've been over this a dozen times, the "African" refugees are whites.

CRIMINALLY UNCHECKED TRIPS
I was aiming for them but thank Kek for yours

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

How do you know they are christians, they can be muslims using Taquiya

Cost of living in Hawaii is so high, sending refugees there would cost shedloads. They will probably use this to argue for more funding.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE SHITSKIN LOVER?
CHRISTIANS GO INTO THE OVEN RIGHT AFTER THE JEWS FOR EXACTLY THIS REASON. ALL LOYALTY TO THEIR JEWISH MESSIAH, NO LOYALTY TO THEIR RACE

No

What other priorities might those be? I bet it involves increasing shitskin immigration and refugees!

Fucking shill OP. The article states that refugee admissions are going up because a kiked judge BLOCKED two parts of Trump's Executive Order barring refugee admissions. This isn't Trump's fault.

While I expect Trump to re-do his EO's as much as necessary to keep mudshits out, you're pretending like he's pushing for us to take in refugees when really it's an obstructive judiciary.

Even after the tea party has run its course we are still saddled with far too many RINOs. Fuck.

Let's meme the populace to oppose it and have everyone call their senators.

Orthodox Christians are extremely race aware. They even seperate Anglos from Germans. But you're right. Everyone fleing war is a deserter and deserves extinction.

Just send all of the refugees to Hawaii and call it a day.

What's stopping trump ignoring it? On a more realistic note I heard trump could shut down the section a section of the justice department that deals with this effectively stopping migrants coming in.

Isn't this the result of the courts fucking around instead of Trump policy?

Yes, see It's actually the opposite of Trump because judges are banning his refugee restrictions.

While I'd love to see Trump go full Andrew Jackson and just do away with the courts, or be like Lincoln and arrest judges who declared his war unconstitutional, I can understand why Trump wouldn't go about these extreme measures only 3 months into his Presidency. There's still a lot of deep state jews to purge and he doesn't want to take bait and get impeached before he can enact real change.