What to do if you find yourself in a terror attack?

what to do if you find yourself in a terror attack?
is there any Holla Forums-approved strategies or tips? with the frequency at which they happen I am starting to feel that being prepared might be a good option.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/
youtu.be/XwXpXg78VQA?t=3m1s
archive.is/KyzCR
archive.is/Hy4op
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learning a few verses of the Koran might not be a bad idea if you can stomach it.
Saved a few lives during the Westgate Mall attacks, not to mention that white Islamic Studies teacher that was on the receiving end of a good kicking by the religion of peace.

Unless you are combat trained tried and tested there is little use making plans because you have no idea how you will react. For those of us in Europe there are very few options, the law in my country clearly states that I am required to die and wait for the police to arrive to help me.

Even with the correct training and mindset defending against Islamic terror attacks is hard, you either get mowed down by Saracen assault car or you don’t. I suppose training in a martial art so you are able to tackle a knife wielding Saracen might be useful however. It’s difficult when you are forced to behave under a different set of rules than your enemy.

normal procedure is to jump up 200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a wide area

Faggot detected.

1. Evade
2. Assess
3. Act

21 feet is not just a meme.

Do whatever you can to kill the nearest Mohammedan; die with honor.

boards.4chan.org/pol/

1. If it is a car type attack you probably wont see it coming and you are fucked. But jump out of the way if you can and don't walk near roads or assume people will follow traffic laws.

2. If it is a bomb type attack then you probably wont see it coming and you are fucked, but if you do then duck low to the ground/behind something if you can in time, or run away.

3. If it is a shooting attack you are probably in an area where no concealed carry is allowed or most people won't have it. Best idea is to hide/barricade yourself if you can or if you are in imminent danger then throw something heavy or run up to the shooter and tackle them so they cannot shoot.

4. Things not to do:

If you are in a big building with a parking garage or metro station and there is an attack DO NOT TRY TO FLEE those routes. Most parking Garages could accumulate tons of Carbon Monoxide fast in situations like this and Metros are urban death zone choke points and in DC and NYC there are few security officers and shitty staff. The best thing to do is just walk/run away and leave your car behind (most likely you will be in an urban area during an attack, otherwise maybe it makes sense to take a car). Even if nukes are used it is probably best to NOT be fleeing in a car since roads will be jammed unless you are literary the first person to realize what is going on and you can get a 2 min headstart.

Don't be mistaken by law enforcement as the shooter. Law Enforcement is gonna be jumpy and shoot on sight if you don't obey and look odd.

If someone is acting odd or observing like a spotter for the attack try to stop them they might be about to detonate a bomb. Don't let them if you can help it.

If a building loses power assume everything is compromised and it might be a major attack that is happening in more then one area. Don't panic or try to be a hero, let normies try to end whatever the hell is happening and expose yourself/friends to as little as danger as possible.

Be aware of diversionary attacks. Especially at airports. The real goal might be to hijack a plane but if all security is rushing to a gate on the opposite side of the tarmac you might have no protection from real law enforcement.

>2. begin screaming "But I'm an anti-racist!"
>3. follow that up with screaming "hashtag (literally say that) not all Muslims!"

Works every time.

take out your gun retard

Run like an Alabama nigger or find cover and fire back.

This. Just start emptying magazines until the attackers are dead or you are dead preferably in a pile of hot brass. Focus on minorities as first targets of opportunity. First few times in a fire fight you will be surprised. They rarely last more than a minute, but when you're being shot at or you are shooting at another person, it seems like forever.

BASIC ESCAPE AND EVASION

When something kicks off, you don't know how big it's going to be. Sure you might be armed and it might be a lone wolf you can take on. However for all you know it might be a larger group attack and you don't want to be overwhelmed, so the first thing to do is RUN.

Head down, sprint, zigzag, turn corners, GTFO of there. If you're armed you can reassess the situation when you're in a location not directly in the killzone. The only time you wouldn't run is when you know you can easily take out the attacker before he starts shooting, but thereafter you would run anyway.

The authorities advice is to hide and wait for the police to save you. No. Once you get around a few corners, you haul ass until you're at least a mile or two from the attack, or get to a vehicle and drive.

If you're fit why the fuck aren't you by now, your legs will look after you.

Everyone there will be fleeing but don't flee with the mob. Panicked mobs will bottleneck in a choke point and you'll get trapped. Look for alternative routes to flee like throwing something through a window or a fire escape, ladder or maintenance ladder.

Hide in a synagogue or go to isreal.
These two places you can be guaranteed to be safe from any Oy Vey jihadist attack.

Failing that head to your nearest kosher conservative or kosher nationalist headquarters as there is little chance mossad/ISIS will target there either.

I love you Holla Forums

rip Holla Forums

Kill everyone.
I would gas some of them, maybe 20% and oven around the majority because I prefer ovening to gassing.
I might lampshade a few just for variety.

No

youtu.be/XwXpXg78VQA?t=3m1s

I find that bending over a licking my own balls helps when I'm stressed. So I guess I'd take off my pants and start sucking.

Pull out your phone and start streaming IMMEDIATELY, so the truth comes out. See which direction people are fleeing? Run the opposite way to get into ground zero of the happening.
While you may get allahu snackbard by a mud, your sacrifice will become the catalyst for further redpilling of the dangerous idiots who are tolerating this madness.

i usually just follow these simple steps depending on the situation, as this has become part of my daily life.

Invest in a torch. Make it small and bright. At least 1000 lumens. Shine that in the eyes of someone when it's dark and it'll blind or disorientating, hopefully allowing you to sucker punch them or run.

Of course, the light's not much help if something happens in daylight, but a lot of the major terrorist attacks have happened when it's been dark. Even if it is light you can at least hit hard or break glass with it as needed.

I hate being European.

Probably better to go with the hiding option. It's fairly common to place a small bomb somewhere and place a large bomb near one of the exits, to kill people fleeing the first bomb.

What these two are saying, OP. I've been in combat, it's not like the movies or video games. Ever watch a street fight and think "Man, that just looks like two retards spazzing out"? Just increase the scale. It's brutal, confusing, and everyone is losing their goddamn minds. You initially fall back on your instinct, and even training constantly for months is barely enough to make your instinct not "Shit my pants and lose my mind".

What they're saying is correct. Don't immediately rush in without thinking, you will likely get fucked up. Don't run away because that makes you a coward. Evade, take the time for a tactical pause, assess the situation, then act. One of the best officers I ever had told me "70% of a plan right now is better than a 100% plan when it's too late. Figure out 70% of what's going on now, the other 30% you are capable of handling on the fly"

my grandmother used to keep a big ass pair of barber scissors in her purse just incase. is that illegal in europe?

cant you guys get pepper spray or something?

sharp objects are illegal, you need proof of a valid reason to just carry around siccors or you go to jail for a few years

Pepper spray depends on country. It's illegal in Denmark and Bongland, but legal in France for example.

as says running around with sharp objects will need some justification. A swiss army knife would likely be ok, as it could be justified as a tool. That being said, it's not a good idea to stab with it, due to the lack of a locking mechanism.

It's the only case of guilty until proven innocent in UK law.

carry around paper with it and say youre into paper folding? is that valid?

california also has some commie laws where you cant have a baseball bat, like even in your car. so people will just toss a ball/glove in the back with it.

any loopholes you could work out like that?

i buy sabre, it contains tear gas. i gave it to my wife and showed her how to use it. (btw practice outside before hand so you know what to expect when using it) the directions for the cs gas/pepper mix are to spray into their eyes first, then when they recoil, spray up their nose and in their mouth. it also has a dye in it so police can easily identify them on a UV light.

You're a fucking idiot.
The moment you realize that shit is about to go down, just run as fast as you can.
Nobodys going to give a shit if you're a coward or not as long as you end up dead.

Run screaming.

ask Brussels, they're safe.

Not good advice.
The civilian caught in a terrorist attack should have only one objective on his mind, evade and escape.
Don't even think about trying to be a hero, because the person you are thinking of overpowering, shooting stabbing or if you are British, pleading with and telling him you love islam, is more than likely working for MI5, you will have a bullet in your head from the gun of an MI5 coordinator before you can blink.
The only time you should even consider interfering in these government psyops is if you are trapped with no way out and the "terrorist" is killing people with you in his list.

I guess the next thing you're going to tell us is that the evil government is responsible for everything and sandniggers and kikes are actually good people.

>>>/x/

The smug millennial know-nothing, eager to hear their own voices display their ignorance of the real world while feeling terribly witty.
Bicycle spokes were a favourite weapon of political assassinations, as used by the ANC in Johannesburg.
Carrying a wheel in your car, you can arm a group of men in seconds while maintaining plausible deniability.
The police aren't stupid for knowing that.

You may as well post the video.

And holy shit, I never knew that. Very interesting.

Thanks, meant to post that very video.
This stuff was all over the news during the 80s and the riots in South Africa. The descriptions of how they insert the spoke into the base of the skull to paralyse or vegetablize the victim, or simply in the heart to kill terrified the living shit out of me as a kid.

God damn now it makes sense why niggers always steal bicycles. I'm surprised I haven't heard about this.

I would be suprised if you were able to kill someone with that. You'd have to be lucky or quite skillled to hit someone in a vital organ with that. The again, it is quite long so there's not an awful chance. The biggest barrier is probably the initial insertion, through however many layers of clothes, and then skin probably will require a lot of force. Combine that with the long elastic nature of the spoke, it would probably buckle and bend easily in the act.

I feel like the Fire is rising

It works against shirtless, semi-pantless targets which is what they are for.

Nope.
1. It is sharpened to a point.
2. You don't even see it coming.
3. Your heart and lungs really aren't that small.
4. You don't just push it in and out, you twist it inside like chopping an unpeeled banana with a pin.
5. Pressure = force/area, a shark Ned spoke will slide through clothing and skin like it isn't even there. Even a knife goes in so easily that stabbers are often surprised the first time the attack someone, it feels like stabbing butter.
6. If you are pinned down then it is going wherever they want, usually the base of the skull to paralyse you.

Step 1: ACHTUNG
Step 2: Prußens Gloria marsch
Step 3: FORWARD MARCH

lol

Not really sure? I'll take a guess though.
Stop, Drop, and Roll?

START A SLIGSTORM.
TOPKEK

Shieeeet
Pull out weed
Drop your kids and child support affidavit
Roll dat gas up nigguh

Now just imagine the damage a TIG electrode can do.
Ban assault electrodes now, get a chode, bin that electrode.

It won't. If you are unarmed and the dude has a knife and is out to kill you, you will either run away or die. Don't believe fucking movies about disarming or somehow getting the weapon or whatever. Even if you were a martial artist, the odds of you surviving a knife fight barehanded are minimal

Just to show that niggers are carrying spokes and it's not some urban myth:
archive.is/KyzCR
Of course the press avoided describing the suspects, "youths", " teenagers " but once it got to court they couldn't hide the truth so easily:

archive.is/Hy4op

Why the fuck would you carry around a bicycle tire if you want to kill someone with the spokes? One spoke would be much easier to conceal, and we haven't even talked about fucking nails yet.
Better confiscate every bike and motorcycle with spoked wheels because someone could use the spokes as a weapon.
Britbongs, I swear.

You're maybe not aware of British weapon law.
There is no plausible deniability carrying around a tig electrode, it would fall under "pointed or bladed articles" and unless you had a really solid excuse such as transporting it from a shop to work or home (you would need the receipt proving it was just purchased) you would be just as fucked as with a knife.
Same applies to a spoke but with a spoke the wheel itself provides the cover story, once it is prepared for use, same deal.
Even tradesmen get fucked over for having knives in their vans, if the cop doesn't like the look of them.

If you knew British law on weapons you would know the answer. In fact it was already explained in the thread. Read all posts before you blurt your hypothetical brain farts.
Again:

This kinda shit bothers me too no end, sheltered shits who have never been anywhere near danger or for a second have considered that somwhere out there is a person who will just straight up kill you.

I live in NYC on shit income and work in a gentrified neighborhood that borders nogville, and in general you have run ins with unstables on the subway. I've been lucky to avoid any real criminal crazies, but my spoiled co-workers are constantly talking about moving because they dont feel safe when strange "people" (nogs) look at them funny or approach them. Girls panicking claiming they are "followed" home (which is just parinoia most of the time).

If real trouble ever broke out all of these people would just be dead. They have no concept of the social contract outside of cushy mommy daddy land; or repect for how dangerous the world really is. It's also infuriating how they all espouse liberal bullshit while at the same time being scared shitless of nogs.

No shit. The problem isn't niggers sharpening sticks like the spear chuckers they are, the problem is niggers being in your country and you not being heavily armed at all times.

Which brings us back to the original point that Bonglice is cucked to Hell and back and that they have full retard gun laws, as apparently disputed in .
By you.

Take out your cell phone, start filming, and look for jews.

How fucked is your nation that the prime purpose of every sharp object is a fucking weapon? People here can carry combat knives all they want, violent crime is minimal despite that, and I'm a fucking slav.

Pretend to a Jew?

Faggots like you are the reason Europeans get slaughtered.

The feral dogs that Mossad finds to carry out the attacks won't spare you for any reason. You should be trying to find the jewish observers just out of harms way. Document them so that you can show the world.

They are the same types who like to quote "oh no, the sky is falling XD", " right-wing paranoia XD", "they think the world is this dangerous and scary place XD."

I disputed nothing and didn't even mention guns.
Nice anti-Brit D&C attempt but you forgot "perfidious Albion" 3/10 improver.

Sliding has started.

What the fuck are you responding to? Learn how to read IDs you stupid fucking nigger. Then apologize to me and kill yourself.

Its because criminals are cowards and they fear strong men with weapons. Studies prove that a well armed populace reduces crime. NYC also has retarded weapons laws, why do you think nogs act up so often here, if they are carrying, they know no one else is. It empowers shit behavior.

It isn't D&C to point out how fucking retarded Britbong gun and weapon laws are you moron. Do you deny that these laws are retarded? Do you deny that GB is in a terrible state? If you do so, which is the case since you accuse me of D&C, then you're the one who unwittingly wants more Anglos to be murdered.

Think you are wasting your time with that one, he is a true believer, don't you see the heart shape that the crazed Muslims drew in blood on the theatre recently bought by an Israeli Jew?
I love the little cinematic flourishes the Kikes always add to their psyops, they always overreach the bounds of credibility.
The latest motif from London is "every victim loses their shoes", you know, it's almost like da gas chamberz oy vey.
Video related, contains one of the most hilarious clips. The Kikes are pushing their fantasy to test just how ridiculous they can make it while still being believed.

Didn't take long.
Filtered.

Get over yourself, you hypersensitive fag. What are you going to during a life and death situation if a simple word is enough to make you break apart? Not even the Krauts are this thin skinned.

What mistake? I know how to read IDs, but you don't know how to hide your sliding and diversion away from the Kike.
I meant exactly what I wrote and you are the intended recipient.
Shocking for you that your intentions can be decoded when you think you are being stealthy I'm sure.
Fuck off, where do you think you are?
Who do you think you are going to fool?
Filtered.

You stupid fucking shit, not once did I say anything about Muslims or Jews in that comment. I am ridiculing your attitude that civilians should defer to authorities and run instead of defending themselves. Filtered for being either a deceitful kike or a stupid fucking nigger.

It's not just that - the crime here is so low that while anybody can carry a knife on him, few people do (and usually just for show) since nobody really feels threatened. The only problematic group are gypsies, but even those usually limit themselves to petty crime, at most a mugging, because they know they'll be bringing a hammer on themselves if they dared to kill or seriously injure anybody. Given these laws, Britain is made out to sound like a country full of wanna-be criminals, with only the government keeping them in check, while the "normal" state of affairs should be that people don't want to be criminals not because they're afraid of the government, but because they have common decency and at least some small amount of moral fibre. What you describe sounds like a broken down society without moral values

If you are not allowed to own a firearm, then you are a slave. Europeans need to legalize CCWs and start ventilating criminals and terrorists.
This tolerance of being a victim is part of the problem. That attitude doesn't stop there, it permeates all attitudes towards social life. It's no coincidence that it correlates so well with extremely lax sentencing and embrace of rapefugees. These things are all connected through the general psyche of Europeans. A psyche pushed onto them originally by their ZOGs, but which they now confuse for their own.

a stick can be used as a stabbing weapon. those cops did garbage pickup. thats not a pile of weapons, its a fucking pile of garbage.

This

What to do in the event of a terror attack?
If it is in europe, die with honor.
If it is in burgerland, kill with honor.

This reminds me of that idea that NRA conventions are the safest places on earth. No criminal would ever dare enter to rob such a place.

kill them with your bare hands like a goddamn man

Kill them with your CCW like a goddamn American.

equally acceptable

Imagine if an terrorist tried to shoot up this place. Their body would become more porous than a sponge.

But I am, if I fork over the money for basic shooting training and pass the test on gun law. My mom has a gun.

It's not tolerance, it's a statement of fact. When comparing a country where people get stabbed to death by bicycles with a country where, if you are extremely unlucky and go into the darkest alleys of a ghetto, you will lose your wallet, it really is "just mugging". Besides, local neo-nazis have had it in for gypsies for a while now, sometimes organizing raids on their ghettos and the like. They stopped doing that in the last few years and instead started targeting rapefugees instead, seeing them as a worthier target.

Get fucked. My country has almost no rapefugees, the public opinion is overwhelmingly against them, and the politicians are on the verge of breaking EU regulations and accept less rapefugees than they legally have to

Muggers should be shot, not tolerated. I sure hope you have a CCW since you're allowed to own a firearm.

Just cover your asp.

1. Take cover/conceal myself
2. Draw pistol
3. Remove kebab
4. Go to jail a few hours
5. Cops find out what happened
6. I am released and now become a hero until jihadis finally off me

id rather kill someone than let them take my shit, know where me and my family live, and have all of my personal ID cards and credit/bank cards. only a pussy would prefer to just give them their property.

This doesn't happen. They lack the coordination to come after people who stop them. The people who stop them become heroes for a time, then slowly fad back into normal life. Exactly as it should be.

Checking these gets

That last bit was more humor, but I suck at writing jokes.

Fair enough. These crime-tolerant government teet sucking Europeans have me on edge.